Guardian (Pigeon x Yukonwolfspirit)

Kotorichan

"You really think I wanted to leave my home! To come babysit a princess who's never know what it's like to struggle just to feed themselves.." Yukie yelled following the queen. "I didn't ask to be sent here! I didn't ask to leave my own home to Caremark for you so my family could survive!" Yukie screamed at the s the selfish queen "you don the know how hard it is to be born an orphan on the streets"

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Kotorichan

"You think I wanted you to come?" Erril snapped, whirling around to glare at him. "I didn't ask for you to come here, I'm not the one who took you from your family. I wasn't even the one who came onto you." Tears began to fill his eyes. "And of course I don't know how hard it is! How could I? But just because I haven't suffered the way you have doesn't mean I haven't been in pain. At least you have a family to care for, at least you have a reason to live." His voice cracked at the end.

"And I told you not to follow me. No one cares if I'm injured, and I can keep myself alive. You're just here so I have some kind of guard when Jion sends me to live in some where far away." He wiped his eyes on his sleeve. "Please... Just stay here.... It will make this easier for both of us won't it?"

"...I cannot disobey jions orders, I'm sorry...my actions where rude....I'm not use to dating someone higher up and better then me" Yukie admitted as he sighed. "I shouldn't have judged you but I feel we are to make this work you can't be drunk...if your drunk the servents will see it as just a one time fling with a guard who overstepped his boundaries." Yukie tried to explain.

Erril took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. "I see..." He stepped towards the man and forced a smile. "I told you that my kind is very emotional." He lightly leaned against Yukie, resting his head on the other's chest. "And... I'm not better than you..." He murmured. "I'm not selfish enough to think something like that."

"I really like you, your gorgeous and fascinating..." Yukie replied as he fixed a strand of hair on errils face. "My queen I will die for you"

Erril shook his head. "Don't say such a thing, you have people who care for you and will miss you if you're gone. If you just appear to have tried your best or avenge my death then you will at worse lose your position." He leaned into the man's hand, letting out a soft sigh.

"Not really" Yukie replied as he sighed and kissed his hand...."my lovers have all taken mates and settled down"

"You have a family that you're supporting... Don't you think they would miss you?" Erril moved his hand to gently stroke the man's cheek. "You shouldn't give your life up for someone like me... Even if you did there would just be another assassin."

"Still... There are people depending on you, and you have a future. This is my life, it will never change." Erril looked away and took the man's arm. "Let's go back inside. I won't drink anymore tonight."

"...I guess though they don't seem to need me" Yukie replied with a sigh as he followed erril

"Idiot..." Erril pushed the man down in his chair before sitting down in his lap, leaning into his chest. "If they don't need you to help them then why did you take this job that you don't care about?"

"Mmh well the fact that if I do bad and get sentenced to death maybe your country would know of ways to permently kill a demon" Yukie replied as he sighed and blushed at erril suddenly being on his lap.

"You're a demon?" Erril looked up at him. "Do you have another form or something...?" His brow furrowed as he thought about it more. "And if you want a permanent way to die then why don't you just kill me now so you'll be executed?"

"My bloodline is strange...I can't die...I keep regenerating no matter what though I do shape shift into other forms" Yukie replied with a shrug as he sighed."from what the doctors say it's a rare genetic mutation"

"That doesn't answer my other question..." Erril rested his head on the man's shoulder. "Why not just slit my throat? You would be executed to the best of this country's ability. If they couldn't find a way to kill you then they would probably try to get some input from their allied countries."

"Mmh...why would I want to kill you, your nice and you have a mate who would miss you" Yukie replied as he kissed errils head.

Erril let out a dry laugh and looked away. "You really are a demon aren't you? Everyone knows that Jion wouldn't miss me. Our marriage was purely political, he'd be happier if I was dead." He clenched his hands into fists. "I'm just an idiot... I fell for him when we first met. I ever lied to him at first so he would see me as a person instead of just a dragon. And... He seemed to care about me..." He shut his eyes tightly, forcing back his tears.

"But as soon as he found out that I'm a dragon he hated me, and he's always going to hate me. He only keeps me safe because if he appears to have purposefully gotten me killed then my family would be obligated to start a war. Not that they would really care, it's just for appearances. They would start a damn war just so they don't look bad."

"...then forget him and focus only on me let me show you how your suppose to be treated" Yukie whispered kissing Erril as he just held him close knowing his queen needed someone that truly loved him.

Erril went quiet and looked away. "Don't be ridiculous... You don't have any interest in this job, you don't have any interest in me... I'm just a convenient fuck for you right? You can get paid with cash and sex."

"No im interested in you, your fascinating to me" Yukie replied as he smiled..."I don't have to have sex with you, but my bet is you haven't been touched in a long time" Yukie added with a soft sigh...."why would anyone be interested in a job where they take another's life, it's barbaric"

"Some people think it is honorable... Others just enjoy killing but are sane enough not to become murderers." Erril murmured, his cheeks pink. "I promised Jion that if he held me on our wedding night I would live in the tower and not disturb him unless he called for me..." He said in barely a whisper. "But there has been nothing else he has wanted since then."

"Then allow me to stay by your side as your faithful servent...give my life meaning" Yukie replied as he knelt down and kissed his queens hand. "I will serve you till the end of time~"

"You have only just met me... That seems to be moving too quickly." Erril blushed deeply and looked away. "But I will consider it..." He pulled his hand away and smoothed down his hair. "I-I'm hungry. Are we still having dinner?"

• Saga locked this topic