Guardian (Pigeon x Yukonwolfspirit)

Kotorichan

"Yeah those are my parents and my younger siblings..." Yukie explained with a smile. "My dad passed away when I was young so it's been me caring for the house and finanaces...I owe it to them for taking me innoff the streets"

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Kotorichan

"So you aren't blood relatives..?" Erril showed the hint of a smile. "You really look so happy together..." He turned away and walked towards the door. "I'll be in my room if you need me for anything."

"No my parents died when I was young horrible murder" Yukie replied as he smiled a little and laid on his bed wanting to nap.

"I'm sorry to hear that..." Erril murmured. He lightly bit his lip and went back to his own bedroom, locking the door behind himself. He curled up in his own bed, shutting his eyes tightly. For now he just wanted to fall asleep until he could forget all about his current life.

Erril left his room after almost a full hour. He didn't make any effort to look for his bodyguard, instead he just went out to his garden and began to tend to his flowers. It was one of his few hobbies, it was so relaxing and made him forget about the real world.

After about an hour Erril laid down on the bench, allowing his eyes to close as he relaxed. Within a few moments he had fallen into a light sleep. So he didn't notice when a maid began to approach him, the maid wasn't someone who had ever been assigned to help Erril. But there was no one else around to notice.

Yukie frowned and watched easily getting up and slipping his shoes on as he grabbed a rifle and moved watching from the window like an unseen shadow his scope focuses on the maids head for a clean clear shot.

The sound of footsteps and scent of fear pulled Erril from his sleep. "Are you here to kill me?" He asked, not even opening his eyes. The maid froze, her eyes wide. "W-what..?"

"If you are here to kill me then why are you hesitating?" His eyes snapped open and he grabbed her arm, pulling the handgun she was hiding out into the open and pressing the barrel against his forehead. "You have come this far, you must be prepared for your own death. So why not take me with you?"

"Damn idiot!" Yukie swore before pulling the trigger and hitting her hand making it so she couldn't pull the trigger as he moved and was instantly beside his queen slipping between the two as he pinned her to the ground a knife to her neck.

The maid cried out in pain and stumbled backwards, dropping the gun instantly. She was sobbing hysterically by the time Yukie pinned her down. "P-please don't k-kill me!" she cried, her body shaking.

"So you were watching..." Erril murmured, slowly sitting up. He wiped the blood off his cheek and licked it off his fingers.

"Of course if I let you get hurt i wouldn't get paid" Yukie replied as he frowned and looked at the maid..."your lucky I didn't feel like killing you on the spot" Yukie snapped not against murdering people.

"As long as I didn't get killed you would get paid..." Erril sighed. "Besides..." He brushed his bangs aside to reveal that his forehead was covered in thick red scales. "I would have been fine even if she had the guts to pull the trigger. I'm not as stupid as you think." He allowed his bangs to fall back into place and watched the guard. "So now are you going to leave me to take care of her?"

"As long as you don't eat her" Yukie replied removing all of the maids weapons as he huffed and stepped on her hand just to break it for making him do so much work as he huffed and went back upstairs.

Erril's cheeks flushed in anger at the man's words. "Y-you bastard! I meant that you were going to take her and leave me alone! I don't eat people!" His eyes burned with tears. He felt like an idiot for actually feeling somewhat fond of the guard.

"I'm sure you don't but I can't be certain..." Yukie yelled out his window as he left it open and let the queen deal with the maid. "I'll help you if you do me a favor!" Yukie replied as he continued dusting and fixing up his room to his liking.

"Help me with what? I don't need you to help me with anything!" Erril's body shuddered and began to twist as he changed form. His clothes ripped to shreds as he took on his dragon form, a huge ruby red creature with small curled horns. He let out a snarling roar, ripping through the earth with his claws. "I never wanted you here!" His wings spread out and began to beat as he started to take off.

"...maybe if your husband was jealous of you spending time with another man he would want you around more!" Yukie yelled as he sighed and went down the steps taking the maid to the guards

The words made Erril stop from taking off. By the time Yukie returned Erril had changed back into his human form, his body completely bare. His gaze was focused on the ground as he sat on the cold bench. "...Do you really think that might work?" He asked when the guard was within earshot.

"It's possible...it always made my old lovers quite upset" Yukie replied as he took off his cloak and handed it over to his queen adverting his eyes out of respect. "Plus queens don't ever take a lover so it will make him notice you and demand your attention more."

Erril took the cloak and wrapped it loosely around his shoulders. "So... You will become my lover? Or will we simply pretend when there are others around? We couldn't only pretend around Jion since... Since I do not see him often... But if we do when there are servants around they might spread the information."

"It would be an honor my highness" Yukie whispered as he knelt down and kissed his queens hand, oh he knew this relationship would be one sided but he didn't mind all of his relationships where if it got the king to care for his queen better...then in a way it was worth it to him. "Now then let's get you dressed I have something for you to wear in my room" Yukie replied knowing afew servents where cleaning.

Erril's cheeks flushed softly at the gesture. He rose to his feet and took the man's arm, allowing his body to press close to the other's. "Thank you..." In a way he actually felt bad for using the guard like this. But it was Yukie who had suggested it.

"Mmh I might have to move into your room and share your shower" Yukie whispered into errils ear as he smirked and lead his queen up to his room so he could help him dress in the beautiful kimonos he had brought back from his home.

• Saga locked this topic