Guardian (Pigeon x Yukonwolfspirit)

Kotorichan

Erril's cheeks turned a deeper shade of red, but he didn't pull away. "P-pervert..." He murmured. When they reached Yukie's room he allowed the coat to slip off his body so he could be dressed.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Kotorichan

Your very pretty" Yukie whispered gently touching his queens shoulder the door of course open a crack so the maids could see their naughtiness. "Let's put you in a pretty butterfly kimono" Yukie replied grabbing one with beautiful blue and purple butterflies on it as he helped Erril dress.

Erril glanced at the slightly open door before turning his attend to the guard. "You're going to dress me without doing anything else...?" He lightly trailed his fingers down Yukie's chest.

"Mmh my darling it would be shameful of me to do something after just meeting but after a nice dinner I'm open to it~" Yukie whispered gently biting his queens ear as he smirked and stripped his nicely toned body clearly not shy at being butt naked as he smiled and choose something nice to match his new lovers outfit.

Erril turned away, pretending to just fix his hair. "Honestly... What kind of man refuses a queen like that?" He glanced over his shoulder. "Hurry up and get dressed then, I get bored easily." The queen reclined on Yukie's bed, examining the man before him. He couldn't fully tell if the guard had any kinds of feelings for him or not. Was this actually to help Erril's relationship or was it just because Yukie wanted a fuck-buddy?

"Well are you ready my lady?" Yukie asked offering his hand as he smirked and waited so he could take his queen on a very romantic date.

"Of course." Erril took his hand and stood. "Where do you plan to take me? The palace kitchen?" He laughed softly, brushing his hair out of his face.

"Mmh well I was hoping somewhere more private I know a nice little shop that serves great seafood" Yukie explained as he smiled and lead the way down the hallway and to the courtyard.

"That sounds lovely..." Erril linked arms with the man, allowing his body to press against the other's. "I must warn you that I have expensive tastes, so I must hope that your choice does not disappoint me."

"Oh my then you might be a little shocked~" Yukie teased as he lead them to a nice little restraunt outside of the castle andninto the town and smiled the man raising a brow but taking them to a private room the pretty ladies happily serving tea.

"Shocked in a good way I hope..." Erril murmured. He stayed silent as they walked, not looking at the people they passed. Many of the towns people pointed and whispered, the phrase 'demon queen' was said many times. Most people barely even lowered their voices to talk about the 'monster' who had forced itself into their king's bed.

"So what kind of flowers do you like?" Yukie asked ignoring the talk as he smirked giving his queen his undying devotion. "I think it's best to know early on what kind I should buy for you" he admitted as he lead him into the seafood palace and to a nice cozy table in the back away from people.

"Pink Camellias are my favorite." Erril said without any hesitation. "But I am also partial to daffodils and marigolds." His lips twitched into a slight smile as he sat down. "I do like all flowers, and I find the language of flowers quite.... Romantic." He let out a soft sigh. "How childish is that?"

"It's not childish it's beautiful" Yukie whispered as their wine was poured the man secretly quite smitten with his queen.

"Beautiful?" Erril chuckled softly, downing his wine in one gulp. "I think that's a bit of an exaggeration, cute perhaps, but not Beautiful." He shook his head and leaned back in annoyance. "You don't have to force yourself to give me praise."

" I wouldn't force myself to do anything, you truely are interesting" Yukie replied smiling..."so...what's the story about your powers?" Yukie asked.

"Didn't you hear the townspeople explain? I am a monster, from a country of monsters." Erril replied coldly, pouring himself another glass of wine. "Isn't that enough for you?" he drank down the glass of wine before reaching to pour himself another.

"Yeah it is I was just wondering if you born as a dragon...I find them fascinating and amazing I have since I was a young boy" Yukie replied sipping his wine. "I don't mean to offend you but where I come from these things are normal though I've never met such a pretty dragon most of the ones I've seen are always dull and beaten up from fighting"

"Hm..." Erril let out a soft sigh. "Well, I come from a country of dragons. I am from the royal family. I do not know what the dragons you are familiar with were like. But the species I am from are known for being very emotional, violent, vengeful, easily angered, and..." He paused for a moment. "Very sexual." He smiled very slightly. "There is a saying that goes; 'the only thing worse than a dragon as an enemy is a dragon as a lover.'"

"Well...I dated a dragon once, he was nice he said he was a river dragon and was like a Chinese dragon I think awefully arrogant and loved anything shiny exspecially round smooth stones" Yukie admitted with a smile. "He was quite posseive when I worked often picking fights with anyone who looked my way and had to pick fights with other alpha dragons, quite feminine like you...though hardly beat up or scratched...he was a very good fighter, though I will admit sex with him in either form was quite wonderful" Yukie whispered the last part with a sly smirk as he sipped his drink.

Erril laughed softly and finished his glass before pouring another. "Well, I hope I live up to your expectations." His smile faded as he stared down into his glass. "Actually I'm sure I won't... I don't exactly have much experience." He forced another laugh before drinking down his glass of wine.

"My...you've compleatly shocked me I would have thought you would be the expert~" Yukie replied with a smirk as he relaxed..."though I do expect children~ so we should be busy tonight" Yukie whispered in errils ear as he bit it gently well aware of all of the eyes suddenly on them. "So sad that the kind would let a foreigner body guard touch you so, he must really not care about his kingdom or social status~" Yukie replied knowing afew people would overhear.

Erril lightly pushed the man away. "Don't insult Jion..." He hissed, crossing his arms over his chest. "I would have to be a lot more drunk to allow you to say that." He picked up the menu and examined it for a few moments. "Do they have any vodka in this place..?"

"I prefer you sober... I don't care for lovers with drinking problems" Yukie replied already finding the queen quite boring his eyes wandering to a cute waiter the man setting down a nice lemonade on the house as he winked and left a number along with the drink Yukie smirking and accepting the paper but pushing his drink to the side...."I've already had the chef prepare dinner to suit your taste...but it will kill mya wallet so you owe me double the pay next week"

Erril clenched his hands into fist. "I live in a country which hates me, my own husband hates me just because of my species. My family only speaks to me when we see each other at balls, and then it is only so they do not damage their own social status." His eyes burned with tears. "If I want to drink until I black out then I will damn well do it." He rose to his feet. "And I don't need some kind of half assed lover who's going to be distracted by anyone who passes by." With that he turned to leave. "Don't follow me, I can take care of myself." He hissed before heading out.

• Saga locked this topic