Kurayami no seraph (18+ Neko-Sora999)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Neko-Sora999

He winced a bit as the knife cut him a little, "Unchain me and I'll show you how a proper man hits." He challenged, he knew what position he was in and knew that Mika wouldn't let this wild side kill him

He reached under Val's arms and began choking Val as he was also choked however since he had just been turned into a vampire he was weaker than the others

"No." he said and looked at him. "I'm sorry i didn't mean to." he said and wanted to try to help him out Mika ran across the room and looked at him. "I didn't mean to let him out and he hurt you." he said

He hungrily latched onto Mika's arm and started to suck, his body was craving this taste and he looked at his friend with a whimper, "Th-thank you..."

"I just wanted to go out to get some air and I didn't want you worrying about me being out there." Yu said to the other softly as he felt the other's gaze upon him

• Saga locked this topic