Tapatalk app

littlespiral

Hello~!

I was wondering if the forum is no longer associated with the mobile app Tapatalk? since the new features was recently implemented in the forum, i can no longer login to the forum via this mobile app.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• littlespiral

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hello!

We have disconnected it because we had issues with old mods being hacked. We'd need to upgrade the Tapatalk plugin as well, but we first gotta look into it, since they changed their policy. We'll do that these days. (:

Noted~! Thank you for all your hard work on the forum

^_^ Really appreciate it!

Yup! The app works fine now. i can login to the forum through the app now~! thanks for the prompt response

! ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

*hats off to you*

Sadly, the Tapatalk app is giving us issues again. It redirects to the app store, which can cause YO to be penalized by Google. Google prohibits that a mobile version of a site redirect/leads to a different thing that the site itself, it's considered as misleading the visitors who are accessing the site from Google search.

Here you can see the test made on Google Insights for YaoiOtaku forums on mobile, with Tapatalk enabled (it automatically redirected to the Tapatalk install in the App store):

sMcHMdW.jpg

The same test, with Tapatalk disabled (as you can see, YO displays here, just with the mobile version):

kDbe62u.jpg

So, we have once again disabled the app.

Oh dear~! sorry to hear that.. that sucks though..! i really love the app. it's clean, fast and convenient when i want to access the forum quickly. i hope it gets fixed soon.. (。•́︿•̀。)