Buying Love

MRiceball

“I called them about a couple of shady guys that where wandering around and they would just patrol.” Yukie replied with a frown as he held his bag closer. “I threw the phone out after we left so they wouldn’t track me” Yukie added as he turned on the heat already freezing.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

Xander nodded as he sped up. "So what are you going to do if you aren't charged?" he asked softly. "Damn it, I didn't want the evening to go this way," he groaned to himself. He just wanted something decent for the first time in a while. "There's a coat in the back seat if you're cold."

“If I’m not charged then they just let me go and then I go back to work...maybe I’ll go deeper into the city and find a hostess job” Yukie replied with a shrug not sure of what he could do as he left the coat not wanting to take anything from Xander since he felt he had already bothered him enough tonight.

Xander frowned again and moved one hand to the boy and took hold of Yukie's hand. He didn't like that from what he knew this boy had a hard life and had at least tried to change things and hopefully no one else would get hurt by those thieves. "Could you stay with me till I get back to my place? If the cops are there you could tell them you called or whatever and I'll explained you told me later cause you wanted me to be safe. That should help you."

“If I go, I want to turn myself in and accept what I’ve done and help take them down” Yukie replied gently gripping Xander’s hand as he tried to be brave. “I want to get out and the only way I feel I can do that is if I admit to my crimes” Yukie admitted.

Xander nodded as he drove and focused on the road. "I'm sure it will help but you'll have to be careful either way," he warned softly. "I need to stop," he said as he noticed a rest stop sign. He could use something with caffeine in it.

“Mind if I get out and streatch my legs?” Yukie asked as he picked up his bag and somewhat wanted to get out and see if he could sneak away so it would be like he had never visited Xander.

"Go ahead," Xander said softly as he parked and got out of the car then locked it up and headed towards the restroom in silence. He was pretty this night was going badly. He stayed in silence and just took a moment to himself before walking back outside.

Yukie of course was already talking to a shady looking man who clearly was pissy and angry with him forcefully grabbing him by the hair as he tried to drag Yukie off getting an instant punch to the face as the man fell back hard Yukies punch having dazed him pretty hard as he huffed. “Fucking asshole...I said no now get your ass out of here before I kick it again” he hissed as the man terrified turned and scrambled away Yukie swearing and holding his hand the bruises showing up pretty quick as he went inside the small store and bought an ice pack clearly able to hold his own when needed. He looked away and fixed his shoulder that had been ripped by the brute his pretty dress ruined as he grumbled and went to the restroom to change choosing the woman’s since he didn’t feel like kicking anyone in the men’s room ass.

• 2 weeks later...

Xander watched but was pleased to see that Yukie could defend himself. He stood out of sight till Yukie went into the restroom and waited for him to come out. "I'm surprised at you. You didn't strike me as the type to fight like that. Very nice, sloppy but nice," he purred, his soft smile turning into something else. There was a threat there but nothing towards this young man. "So you fought for the thieves?"

“I’ve had men pawing at me since I was young you learn to either listen and take defense classes or you become some pricks bitch” Yukie replied as he glared at Xander keeping a good distance. “Sometimes when money was tight or I had gotten into a shitty situation I would fight for them and then sometimes I would fight them one good thing about being a mafia wife is he forced me to train in fighting weapons and the drug trade so I could be away from him while he was on business” Yukie added before offering Xander a cigarette from his box of cherry tasting cigs.

"No thanks, can't pick up the habit. Not good to have the shakes when you're lining up the shot," he said softly. Might as well give a hint to what his job was. Well former job. Of course about that time his phone rang. "Shit, here we go again," he sighed before answering. "Agent Carter, how's my favorite red head? ......I'm out with a guy, sexy little number.....really? Do I have to move again? Different country or state? Oh come on, why not? He's cute and hot and called the cops. He thought he saw someone casing my place and I asked him to call. Yes I'm lying, one second," he said as he pulled the phone away. "Oh by the way I'm sort of being watched," he sighed before returning to the call. "Look the guy who called is with me. He is tangled with a group who steals and kills and he wants to get out. So unless the guys are tied to the Voltrulie Brothers then I don't see this as a reason to move me. Come on I'm just getting settled in! Damn it!" he shouted and hung up. "Still want to go to the beach? I could use a cool down before I'm shipped off."

“Wait...I’m confused what was that all about do you work for the police?” Yukie asked not trusting Xander since he had been taught to be cautious as he moved away and kept a nice safe distance not sure what to do or how to feel as he looked away and went into the store to grab a lighter using a nice shiny black card with a mans name on it as he paid and got a cheap phone the guy setting it up for him as he watched Xander out of the corner of his eye before coming back outside looking at him. “ I belong to a house...I’m not sure of the name though” he replied already playing on his phone and texting afew people and getting instant replies his fingers moving quickly across the screen.

"I don't work for the police, I'm under their protection," Xander explain. "I testified and now they protect me, that's why I was just getting use to that place. People find me, try to kill me cause they think that I'm going to roll on them as well. Don't," he said calming at he watched Yukie text. "I'm not going to do anything to you. I didn't know you had any connections," he huffed. "If anyone should be nervous about who is going to hurt who, it's me. I have people trying to kill me. You are more likely to be a threat them me."

“Don’t worry I’m not mentioning you...just getting clothes and hopefully a place to sleep if you end up leaving”Yukie admitted as he stopped texting and looked at Xander. “So are you going to move away now and leave?”

"They won't have me out before the night is over," Xander sighed. "It depends on if they think my cover is blown. "Got to admit, not fond of the name Xander. But hey if they put you in protection maybe we can room or something," he joked. "But my handler is an up tight cunt who needs to get laid so who knows what will happen. But then again they might let me stay."

“I could probably help your handler” Yukie mumbled with a dry chuckle as he looked at Xander. “Wants your real name?” He asked curiously as he smoked relaixng just a little but keeping a smart distance as a black car slowly pulled up and tossed two duffle bags out the window before driving off the car having no license plate.

"Can't tell you sadly, if I do I'll get moved for sure. She's threatening to send me over seas if I get moved again. But I'm sure you can look up the case on your own and find it," he chuckled. "Your friends? They get here fast since were an hour out of the city. Wish I still had my old car. I think you might have liked it.....wonder if I can get my old job but working for the gov,' he mused to himself.

“I asked them to bring it so I have something warm to wear tonight while hunting for a place to crash until either my master gets me or the police” Yukie mumbled knowing that getting involved with Xander would put him even deeper in prison.

"Stay with me, Carter will be over in the morning and you could try to get a good deal from her boss. She'll take care of you, she wants to impress her bosses so she'll take good care of you," Xander offered with a shrug.

“...how do I know I can trust you?” Yukie asked with a frown as he dug through his bag and pulled out a warm hoodie and slipped it on the clothes clearly suiting him.

"Why do you think I'd have any desire to hurt you? At the most I would like to have sex with you again...and again," he laughed softly to himself before walking over to Yukie and brushed a few strains of hair from his face. "I have no desire to harm you. Do you dislike me now because I've in the witness protection program?"

“No, I don’t...I just don’t think I should get attached...eventually you’ll leave me” Yukie explained as he gently moved away from Xander’s touch not wanting himself to feel close to anyone...he hated the horrid heartbreak that followed.

"Every well then. It's your choice. So do you want me to drop you off someplace then?" Xander asked as he started to walk towards his car. He wouldn't leave Yukie out here alone even if he had people to come and pick him up. Who knew what other psychos were running around.

“I’m fine waiting here...I don’t want to get involved with the police...I kinda have a bounty on my head so they can get my hubby” Yukie admitted as he looked away just wishing Xander would leave so he could hide away and just cry for afew weeks then go back to work and hopefully run into him again and just watch from a distance since he knew he couldn’t let him get to close. “I wouldn’t reject getting your number so I could still make sure your alive” Yukie mumbled with a blush.