Buying Love

MRiceball

"My name is YuYu since everyone says to make a fake name" Yukie replied as he smiled and at the mention of food his stomach growled. "Anything quick and easy" Yukie added happily.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"YuYu, that's cute. You can call me Mr. Xander," he teased then helped YuYu to his feet then fixed his pants. "How does hamburgers sound to you?" he asked as he placed his hand on the others lower back and led him towards his car.

"...your not going to murder me right?" Yukie asked as he looked at Xander and hesitantly got into the car clearly a little scared.

"Why? Sex is more fun then murder," Xander said with a slight frown then shrugged. "Just let me fuck you and do other stuff tonight then we'll be fine. I'll feed you, let you get washed up and you can sleep with me tonight. I've got a nice big bed," he chuckled before driving out of the area. "You didn't answer my question, is hamburgers okay or would you like something else?"

"....I actually don't eat meat but I can have fries and a soda" Yukie replied smiling glad to just have anything in his stomach no matter how small the amount of food was.

"I'm sure they have a side salad, so you can get that too," Xander mused as he drove then pulled up to a late night burger place he went to regularly.

Yukie nodded and just sat quietly his bag carefully in his lap as he blushed and was again quite shy around the nice man.

"You are very cute you know that," he chuckled as he parked and got out of the car and waited for YuYu to join him before he locked the car. "Try not to be so nervous or someone will call the cops."

"Okay" Yukie replied blushing even more as he played on his cellphone playing a cute app to pass the time.

"So you don't have a home but you can charge your cellphone?" Xander asked softly as he walked with him to the corner. "Well do you see anything you'd like to eat other then fries?"

"Possibly a nice salad with tomatoes" Yukie replied focusing on his game as he frowned a number texting him the man who...of course was now wanting his services the cop staying low as Yukie deleated the message. "I...find ways" he replied not liking talking about himself.

"Alright, why don't you go ahead and tell the lady what you want, anything you want," he said with a smile as he touched the others back. "It's fine you don't have to worry," he said softly and let YuYu order then placed his own and paid. "Let's go ahead and find a table to sit at after we get our drinks and some napkins."

"The ladies who taught me to do everything said it's unwise to mention where I stay or anything personal" Yukie admitted as he sat down feeling a little awkward as he noticed afew highscool kids sitting a bit away and looked down.

"You don't have to tell me anything about yourself. I probably know the ladies who taught you," he chuckled as he sat down with him. "You can call me uncle for now if you wish," he whispered and smiled at the young man. "Just so I'm comfortable, how old are you?" he asked wanting to be sure he wasn't going to be screwing jail bait.

"As of yesterday I just turned 18" Yukie admitted as he blushed...."you do know I am a man right?" Yukie asked not sure if that would be a deal breaker as he played with a strand of hair clearly not use to being somewhere public, I mean hell he wasn't one to talk to people his homelife wasn't exactly normal.

"Yes I know you're a boy. It's why I want to play with you. But I do like guys in skirts too," he teased. "Though I do like females when I'm int he mood, but they try to get pregnant too often."

"Mmh well I can have kids but I'm not stupid enough to get pregnant" Yukie admitted as he sipped his drink relaxing a little now.

"So I'll still need condoms? Fine but I'll buy them, too many woman have tampered with the ones they've bought to get my money."

"Your fine without a condom if you wish I'm not on a heat cycle so your good" Yukie admitted eating his food as he looked up at the boss man. "I do have some of you want them though" he admitted.

"I don't have any trouble with a condom, I just prefer to get them myself," he explained and smiled at the boy. "Just let me check them for holes," he chuckled then ate a little. "Don't worry pretty just relax and enjoy your dinner."

"Why would I put holes through them? I mean that's stupid I would possibly get something from you...also the box is still sealed" Yukie replied as he huffed cutely and ate his food easily finishing it off in ten minutes. "How old are you?" Yukie asked the man curiously

"Women have, they were trying to get pregnant by me so they could get my money. You know the usual plots to get money out of rich guys," he explained then smiled. "That's very good," he chuckled and smiled as Yu huffed. "Let's go with early thirties. Or do you want an exact age?"

"First awnser works and also using condoms to get to you is stupid...personally I would make the man fall in love with me then I would lock in with a baby" Yukie replied with a huff.

"I'm not much of the love sort of guy, if I like you I'll play with you for a while then move on," he explained. "But if I really like you I might give you help afterwards from time to time. Why are you huffing like that? I didn't say you were trying to trap me, just the women."

"I don't believe in love...it's all sex lust and the need for money nothing more or less" Yukie replied clearly having had his heart broken horridly in the past.