Buying Love

MRiceball

“...I don’t want to live here anymore...I’ve been in this cage for as long as I can remember” yukie admitted as he snuggled into his lovers chest enjoying the fact someone wanted him around for more then just sex.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"You might have to give up everything here, that includes clothing jewelry, everything," he said as he stroked Yukie's hair. I would have like to enjoy a longer night the last time. I'm glad I found you."

• 3 weeks later...

"Okay then let's plan this out," he said softly. "I could steal you right now if you're into this crazy wild idea," he teased and kissed Yukie's cheek.

"Not sure if you'd want to marry a hitman," he teased. "Wouldn't you want to spend more time with me before commiting to marriage?" he asked as he sat up then began dressing.

“Please I’ve been engaged five times for once I’d like to follow through and be wed” yukie replied fixing his hair and then slipping on a clean kimono as he smiled happily.

"Do you want to really marry me?" Darius asked softly. He was sort of surprised that someone wanted to marry a guy that they knew killed people. It was sort of funny but frightening. "Don't you think you'd divorce me when you're tired of the danger and not knowing if I'm coming back from killing someone?"

“...I live in a mafia house people die all the time...besides...you’d come back...maybe you would be careful if I told you I could be in the family way and give you something to come home to” yukie replied as he slipped on his shoes being a little shy and hence why the house was so empty to protect his masters toy from being claimed by another and from also having someone else heir.

"The family way?"Darius asked with a raised eyebrow but then shook his head. "Let's get out of here before they change guards and we get caught," he said softly. "Think you're ready?"

Darius smiled then kissed Yukie's cheek and smiled. "Let's go then, quickly," he said as he took hold of his hand and led him out.

“We need to be careful of the cameras” yukie mumbled deactivating the alarms from his stolen phone that he took off a guard earlier.

"Where are the cameras?" he asked as he scanned the area, keeping an eye out for them so they could get out of there.

By the doors they always get good pictures of faces” yukie replied stopping him gently and he mentioned to the door and kept them in a blind spot.

Darius let him led the way but wondered if his face had been captured when he first arrived but he could just say hey I was asked about killing someone. Oh well, they could do as they want when they were out of these place.

“It turns off in afew seconds” yukie replied as he opened a cupboard and killed the power before running to the door and outside.

He followed quickly then led Yukie to his car. It was nice but nothing that would stand out, something to easily blend in with all the other cars. Darius was fond of being able to disappear into the crowds and not get pegged by people trying to kill him.

“So where to?” Yukie asked once in the car as he shivered and turned up the heat not liking the cool night air.

• 2 weeks later...

I know, sorry, I keep trying to keep track of stuff but unemployment makes my head suck for decent posts. I get it if you give up on me.}

"My place, I've got a safe house here in the city. I need to move on after that job anyways. I was thinking about going to South America, They have some beautiful coastlines."

(No I’m good I just like to know my partners didn’t leave me lol I understand.)

“That sounds nice” yukie admitted as he smiled and snuggled into his lover liking the romantic plan to run away together.

Yeah, its just been really stressful I'll try to be better and not get blocked.}}

"I've got places all over, not top of the line mansion, those stand out I think," he said as he drove, being sure to keep an eye out for anyone following them. Is there any family you want to know that you're leaving willingly?"

(Take ur time)

“...how funny you would think I’d have family” yukie replied watching out the window.

"There's always a chance,"Darius said with a smirk. "I have family, a mother and a few siblings running around somewhere. I don't really talk to them. Never liked my mom's second or third husband."