Buying Love

MRiceball

"Well, I wouldn't suggest that you go for a walk on your on till you learn your way around or how to speak and read the language so you can get back home by reading the street signs or asking directions of people but you can go out. The house is nice but it doesn't have much of a yard so I'll show you the way to the parks nearby. I do like to go for a run every morning but a nice walk with you would be just a s good," he said as he stored their carry on bags.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"Will it really be that diffrent from home" yukie asked the boy making himself comfortable in a startlingly distracted by looking out the window.

"If you're unhappy with anything tell me and maybe we can work it out so both of us can be happy. Though I have serval homes in different places," he said softly as he settled in.

"I don't want to always be on the run...I want a place to call home and feel safe and comfortable in" yukie admitted not wanting to just be pushed from place to place his whole life.

"I wouldn't say we're on the run," Darius said thoughtfully. "I just have a lot of homes since I go everywhere for work. You're really the only person I've really taken to a house. We could have a main home an use the others when we travel, or I travel for work. I' sure you'd like a vacation every now and then," he said softly.

“I’d be fine with that” yukie mumbled the lad closing his eyes desperately needing some sleep.

• 3 weeks later...

Darius asked the studardes for a blanket and pillow for Yukie, the woman smiled and quickly fetched it for them quickly but reminded them that they would be taking off soon so They would need to have their seat belts on at first.

Yukie grumbled and put on his seatbelt before turning away from everyone and hiding under the blanket wanting desperately just to sleep for the next two days.

• 4 weeks later...

Darius frowned but reached over and rubbed Yukie's back for a while. During the flight, he would only try to wake the other to see if he wanted something to eat, other than that he would not bother him. He didn't know if Yukie disliked flying.

Yukie was quite miserable through the flight his body feeling nauseous and overly hot. Waking up every now and then Yukie would accept drinks but the thought of food touching his lips made him feel even sicker. When the plane finally landed Yukie sat up slowly taking a few moments to settle his stomach.

After a bit Darius would have suggested sprite or something like it to help settle his stomach but luckily the flight was mostly smooth. "It's okay Yukie, it took me a while to get use to all the flying I have to do for work," he said softly and stayed with him till they had to get off the plane so it could be cleared and checked over. "We don't have to get a car right now, we can just sit for a bit more till you feel better, even try to eat something now if you're up to it now."

"...I've flown on small planes before...I might just have a flu bug" Yukie mumbled taking a few shaky breaths. "food...despite my queasiness sounds good...I haven't ate in awhile" Yukie admitted his morning sickness having gone away quite quickly. "Either way you have a schedule to keep don't let me stop us" Yukie added with a small smile still looking like hell but seeming to want to continue their journey.

"Okay, we should have a doctor look after you then once we get to the house so you can rest for a bit," he said softly as he led him to the restaurant. "No love, not really. I just wanted to get you the hell out of that country and away from those people," he said softly. "I could use a little something, I guess I was just too worried about you to eat," he said and lead them over to get their bags first.

"....I...might be pregnant..." Yukie whispered quite afraid to admit to his lover. "When we did it...I was locked in a room for reproduction reasons" Yukie admitted.."I thought we missed the window so I wasn't to worried" Yukie added his voice a little shaky as he picked up his bag.

"Are you sure it could be mind?" he asked softly, he didn't know how often Yukie's implore had him so there was a chance wasn't there? "But that's doesn't matter. I always wanted a family and thought about adopting when I reached a certain age. But this is fine to. But I warn you I might drive you insane by worrying over you," he teased.

"Guarantee its yours...He was waiting to do it when I was fertile...but you beat him to it...stole my precious virginity also" Yukie admitted with a small blush. Looking away Yukie was quite embarrassed to admit it but he had never gone all the way in the past and since he was able to have kids the proof of successful implanting was instant morning sickness.

Daruis smiled before pulling him inot a deep kiss. "I hope I can still please you before you get to big for that. I want us to have a bit of a honeymoon. Though usualllya marriage comes first. A pre-honeymoon then. Would you like to marry me Yukie?" he asked softly. "I can make it more romantic if you do."

"I'm not asking right now. I just want to know if you would consider marrying me at someone," he said softly. "Besides, I'm I'm going to ask you to marry me I want to make it nicer that just asking in an airport. But I get it, we'll see if we really do like each other before really thinking about it okay?"

" I would say yes...But right now I want to settle down and relax and plan out how our nursery is going to look" Yukie added with a smile.

Darius smiled and nodded as he got them a seat in the restuarnt. "What would you like for the nursery? Little yellow duckes?" he joked as he looked over the menu. "Though first we'll need to decide if you're happy in this house. If not I think I can get us another one. Unless you want to live in a different city."

"I want cute rabbits" Yukie replied despite liking the ducks he thought rabbits would be more adorable. "And for the house I dont mind where we live" Yukie admitted sitting down and instantly picking up the menu his body starving.

"White rabbits? Or rabbits with differnt colors? Maybe I can fine a bunch of old books about Bunniucla. That was my favorite as a child," he chuckled. "Order whatever you think you can handle," he said as the waiter came over to their table.

"Pink yellow and blue rabbits" Yukie replied before ordering a lot of different smaller dishes so he could try lots of things. With a small smile Yukie sipped his soda the sweet drink giving him more energy.

"Oh, so not brown and black bunnies? Okay, why don't we collect what we can find in stores? That way maybe we can have a large collection," he offered with a smile. "Though if you wake one morning covered in stuffed bunnies are you going to get mad at me?"