Buying Love

MRiceball

"I'm glad. I'm nervous up here that if I drive badly he'll get scared. I don't want him scared of being in a car," he chuckled as he followed the directions. "Learn anything new while we were separated? I learned to wittle with my throwing knife," he laughed.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"...No, not really though Yu has been teaching me English and some Russian" Yukie admitted with a small frown focusing more on Beu now. " I didn't have much to learn before Yu took me in...I wouldn't even go near him for almost a year and a half" Yukie admitted before looking up at Darius.

"I can help you with other languages or at least practicing those if you'd like. It will be good for Beu if he grows up around lots of languages. Well, at least that's what I've read." He nodded as Yukie spoked then sighed. "I think it's best I'm not around when the two of you have your personal time."

"That would be best, plus that would give you a lot of time to bond with Beu" Yukie admitted with a small smile as he curled up and relaxed in the back seat already starting to fall asleep since he was more tiered then usual.

"Yes. I can teach him lots of stuff on our outings. Teach him to take care of himself, not be a spoiled child. You never know how fate will twist his life I want him prepared," he sighed then looked in the rearview mirror and smiled when he noticed Yukie and stopped talking for the rest of the drive. When they arrived he turned off the car then gently shook Yukie's knee. "We're here, or do you want me to take you back?"

"No, we can stay" Yukie half mumbled still half asleep and out of it before slowly starting to wake up Beu having also fallen asleep during the warm and comfy car ride. "How long where we asleep?" Yukie asked curiously as he looked around noticing the black car still following them.

"Not very long really," he sighed. "I'm hoping that's just your husband sending someone to check on us. If not then you're going to have to hang on to Beu's seat cause we're going to have to get out of here fast."

"...It's Yu's men. They all have the same cars and they tested me" Yukie mumbled tierdly the man looking at his lover as the two men knocked lightly on the window of the car.

"But he gave you permission to go out right?" Darius asked with a sigh. When there was a knock on the window he just climbed out and looked at the men. "Can I help you?" he asked expecting a fight.

"Just letting you know the boss is going on a trip for a few days and requests you to head to the safe house until contacted again. You are fine to go out and eat but please 've weary. We will be watching from the background until you two are ready to go home" the man replied trying to keep his tone soft as he walked back to his car ready to follow them.

Darius nodded and looked at Yukie. "Do you still want to have dinner since we're already here?" he asked not sure of how comfortable Yukie would be with his husband leaving town. "Is the safe house the same place we were before?" he asked wondering if they need to go to another house.

"I'm fine eating here, those two are good at blending in and keeping the place safe. As for the safe house....It's deep in the icy mountains of Russia quite far from here." Yukie explained gently snuggling Beu. "Its the place where I was first found he remodeled it as a safehouse"

"So we have to go to Russia?" Darius asked as he scanned the area and waited forYukie and Beu to get out of the car before heading inside, his hand lightly resting on the small of Yukie's back, it could be affectionate but also help him hurry along if there was a threat.

"Yes if he fears there's any danger to the household he sends us off to the safe house he took in Russia." Yukie replied not really fond if the place but once it had been made to a nice place he was fine going and staying hidden.

"So I'm going to be stuck wearing these clothes the entire time? I wasn't expecting to be moving in or traveling so I've got nothing. Not even my passport. I could ask my brother to help me by bring things to me," he said thoughtfully and opened the door for Yukie and Beu.

"Yu won't send us out unless he's prepared the place for our long-term stay. Considering he sent two armed guards to fetch us I'm sure he's in deep hiding" Yukie replied with a small frown before sitting down at the table already exhausted from carrying both children as he took a minute to relax. "As for passport we won't need it we will be flying and taking a boat then a train and then some snow vehicles" Yukie admitted having only gone there once when his captor had hunted him down and tried to take him back to his lair.

• 2 weeks later...

"Still don't like it. It'll be harder to protect you in a place I'm not familiar with. I'd rather take you to mt brother's cabin. No one hunting you would ever get close enough. Though Beau and you would almost be like prisoners because you couldn't go out on your own. Not without risk of being hurt by the security measures in place," he said with a frown, he didn't want to imprison Yukie or the children. He wanted them to be happy and safe. "I'll just see what I can do when we get there."

"...he's getting an earful when this is all over" Yukie mumbled not thrilled with having to travel so much since he wanted to be resting more. "Beu's pregnancy was pure hell...he agreed to not make me move homes for awhile for fear that this one will be just as rough.." Yukie grumbled not wanting to travel so far into the cold mountains.

Darius frowned softly and reached over to touch Yulie's hand. "Sorry that I couldn't find you Yukie. But I'll do everything I can to help you be comfortable this time around," he said softly didn't care about Yukie being mad at his husband only about his health and blood pressure.

"...mhm Thank you" Yukie mumbled feeling rather exhausted with the whole ordeal as he sighed. "Lets get our food to go, my gut feeling says staying here for long won't be a good thing" Yukie mumbled gently touching his little bump unsure about so many things at the moment the stress clearly getting to him.

"Alright. I hope they'll change it to take out," he said softly as he looked for a waiter since one hadn't even shown up yet. "If the waiter doesn't show up soon is there a fast food place that you'd like for a second choice?"

"Anywhere" Yukie replied already getting up and going to the bathroom carrying Beu with him one of his men going ahead of him leaving the other watching Darius. With a frown the man nodded at Darius wanting to go get the car so they could leave noticing Yukie was rather unsettled suddenly at the place.

Darius waved a waiter over and asked if they could get some food to go do to a change of plans but he seemed annoyed at the thought that he wouldn't be tip and said no so Darius said they'd go else where and headed to the restroom to let Yukie know.

Yukie was feeling quite sick and was sitting on the floor his head between his knees as the guard held Beu unsure what to do. Seeing Darius Yukie nodded but didn't speak wanting to lay down.