Buying Love

MRiceball

"Fuck," Darius moaned happily as his head fell back. "Fuck, your mouth is better then I imagined," he moaned as his eyes closed. He was glad he had asked now and knew he'd want to ask for it more if they really did become a thing. Of course, he would gladly do the same things for Yukie as well when he wanted him to.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

Darius moaned as his cock twitched in Yukie's mouth as the other sucked on him. "Do you know how to play with my balls while you suck?" he groaned.

“Honey I’m not stupid just tell me what you want...don’t forget I was a prostitute” yukie replied as he did what his lover wanted his hands gently working their magic.

"If I thought of you as nothing else then a hooker then I wouldn't respect you," Darius groaned. "But I'll remind myself that you know you're way around a guy body," chuckled.

“I was let off my leash every now and then” yukie teased as he continued sucking his lover off wanting to make him feel amazing.

Yukie blushed and took it a little deeper as he gently started touching himself already impatient to be fucked by Darius. He moaned a little as he moved a hand up and teased his masters nipples.

"Fuck," Darius moaned as he watched Yukie. "When...damn....when you know how you want me to fuck you then let me know and I'll do it. I wanna fill your ass up with my cum," he moaned.

“Fuck me now” yukie replied a devilish look in his eyes as he smirked and stopped laying back on the bed in a sort of sexy way.

Darius laughed and gave Yukie's ass a playfull slap as he got on the bed and kissed the others soft leg and up his thigh before kissing and licking his way up his body before kissing him deeply as he started to push inside of him

“Ah! Fuck your big” yukie moaned as he gripped the sheets a little surprised as he bit his lip. “Mmh you best hope the bosses son doesn’t see you fubking his toy...he would be so livid knowing I was misbehaving” yukie whispered knowing full to well the man was out drinking tonight and left his men to watch his caged little bird.

"I thought you got rid of him," Darius growled. "And if he get's pissed then he knows better then to fuck with me," he growled as he started to fuck Yukie harder.

“I got rid of the old man who I was a mistress to...didn’t get rid of my husband...he’s to untrustworthy...” yukie added as he gripped the sheets and moaned enjoying the harder fucking. “He hates the thought of someone else touching me now that he’s head of the house so he makes sure no one else does when he’s here but when he’s away...I like to play”

• 2 weeks later...

"You want me to kill him too?" Darius panted as he started to fuck Yukie harder and faster. "But maybe I should just fuck the shit out of you right now since I probably won't get to do this often."

“Mmh you kill him and I’d have to live with you permanently...maybe have to stay in your bedroom” yukie admitted as he moaned even more enjoying the rough sex. “You’d have to be careful...I’ve been trying to get rid of him for years he’s super careful” yukie added with a smirk as he ripped the bedsheets.

"You really have no idea who I am, do you?" Darius chuckled as he moved harder inside of the other. "Oh dear, how will you explain that?" he teased as he panted then kissed him deeply. "Think if I kill him then I'll get all his stuff," he laughed.

"You wanna take over for him?" Darius moaned and smirked at him. "Sure let me take care of him for you," he teased and began biting and kissing the others neck.

“No...hell no I want to travel and see the world..maybe leave this city and visit the country side” yukie replied as he moaned and came unexpectedly all over his lover.

"Then run off with me," Darius teased before groaning as Yukie cam and clenched around him. "Fuck," he panted and kept moving inside of him till he came as well."

“Just run off and have them hunt you down?” Yukie replied as he laid on the bed exhausted his body covered in a light trace of sweat.

"How would they know who to look for?" he chuckled before kissing him. "Besides, I'm the best assassin out there.I have standing contracts with every major yakuza family in this country and other powerful people. But if you want to stay then I won't force you to do anything you don't want to."

“Why would I want to stay in a cage all my life?” Yukie asked as he trembled and laid down against the cold sheets his body exhausted and needing a nap...”lock the door and stay with me?” Yukie asked hesitantly his voice shaking a little.

Darius pushed away and did as Yukie asked before joining him in bed. "It's pretty cage. But I've always enjoyed the bird's song when it's flying through the sky," he said softly. "I won't take you away if you're just going to run back here when you realize that it probably isn't what you imagine it to be. I'd like you to be happy enough to stay with me."