Buying Love

MRiceball

“...mmh I didn’t look so underfed” yukie mumbled his face going red as he rinsed off and got out of the tub grabbing a towel off of the table as he wrapped his body in it. “Why did you show up?” Yukie asked curiously.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"You looked underfed and neglected when we first met," he said softly. "I missed you. Even though you chose to leave. I don't normally miss people. I wish I could have taken you with me. I went back to my old job and I would have loved to just travel with you but you seem rather happy in this place."

“Mmh I sleep alone and eat alone the men who live here clean and pay rent it’s honestly just me unless I want to pay them to go with me somewhere” yukie explained as he sighed and searched for something to wear from the basket of clean clothes.

"Then you are still fooling me aren't you?" he asked softly as he reached out and pulled Yukie against him. "I told you that you were looking better then before and now you're mad at me," he sighed softly. "I wanted to say you look wonderful but mucked it up. I'm sorry."

“ I haven’t dated since...I’m not exactly use to compliments that are nice...the men around here drink to much” yukie replied pointing out the small fact he had tons of locks on his bedroom door.

"They shouldn't drink that much in front of the head of the family. By the way, thank you for that kind bonus for taking care of the Kentaro guy for you. Now, why don't I answer that question you asked me years ago. My real name is Darius Kincaid, and I am one of the best assassins in the world," he said with a small smile. "Does knowing who I am make you feel a bit better?" he asked. "I am not longer kept by the government so I do as I like. Though I would give you the number of my securty guy. He's the best, he can even replace the door with a stronger one."

“I’d much rather have you here by my side at night to protect me” yukie mumbled with a shy blush as he laid down on the bed snuggling his pillow tightly. He watched Darius and was slightly amused...”I never wanted to leave you that night”

"Wel if you want to officially hire me as your guard then I can use that as reason that I'm always with you, it'll keep me from having to do any other jobs and you'll be safe from anyone trying to kill you just to get at me," he said with a shrug. "You could have called out and asked me to stay."

“..I had caused you enough trouble...and even now asking you to be my bodyguard might cause nothing but stress and misery” yukie admitted as he set the pillow down and blushed. “I have some pretty crazy fans.”

"I can handle crazy fans, though if I have a job show up while I'll be able to take you with me I'll take it just so I can say we're having a small vacation," he chuckled. "I'd love to take you to some of the places I work. Besides, I think when they realize I'll kill them then they might back down," he said as he pushed Yukie onto his back and leaned down and kissed him deeply. "We'll see how things turn up."

Darius chuckled as he looked into the other's eyes. "Now why don't you tell me of any fantasies you had of me and I'll see if I can live up to them."

• 2 weeks later...

Darius laughed softly before kissing him deeply. "Yes, that was a common one of mine as well but then again it was the places and different ways," he chuckled as he ran his hand over Yukie's side. "Though I wouldn't have minded fucking you in that alleyway we met in in that Kimono you were wearing," he chuckled. "Were you wearing those ropes for your own enjoyment of was that for the job?"

“My own enjoyment mostly I do get bored and it gives me a little bit of a thrill knowing I could be so easily seen with them on” yukie mumbled as he looked away blushing slightly the ropes having left a beautiful pattern across his skin.

"I wouldn't mind playing with you while you are tied up like that," he teased as his fingers started to play with Yukie's nipple and began sucking on the other before lifting his head, kissing and licking the pattern over his skin.

“Mmh you’d have to tie me up” yukie moaned as he shivered and moved open his legs a little so Darius could get even closer.

"But I don't know how to tie you up like you were yesterday," he chuckled as he moved closer and pressed against him."Damn, I just want to get in you and spend all day there," he groaned as he kissed Yukie's neck as he continued playing with nipples.

“Go ahead and do it then make me yours” yukie whispered as he smirked and nibbles on his lovers neck feeling quite Needy.

Darius smile as he sat up and started to undress. "Do you have lube in here?" he asked and he threw his shirt on the floor as he unfastened his pants and smirked. "I can't remember, how do you feel about giving head?"

"Think you could give me one?" he laughed as he grabbed the bottle and sat down next to him. "Please?" he asked with a big smile. "I haven't trusted anyone to give me one in years. It's been one of my fantasies with you the main player."

“...I’m down as long as I don’t have to stand” yukie replied his ankles all bruised from wearing heels earlier.

"You don't have to stand. I'm sure it would get tiring having to stand and bend over like that," he chuckled lightly as he leaned over and kissed him softly. "Could you do it now?"