Mage and Dragon? (KoBu 18+)

Dragongirl26

Kazi gave a hum before falling fast asleep, exhausted from days of traveling and being lockes away in a meeting all day.

Morning came to quickly as far as he was concerened, but Kazimir wriggled away quietly from Zeke and quickly dressed in his robes and armour, ready for the battle he wpuld face on his own. Pinching the bridge of his nose, the small mage let out a disgruntled sigh. He didn't want to do this, he shouldn't have to, but if their chief wanted recompense, she will surely receive if not the way she expected. Her older sister never expected someone as young and small as Kazi to beat her so brutally either....

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KoBu

Zeke woke up and looked at Kazi. "Is it time already can I watch you? Are you going to kill her or do you want me to use a protective spell so you can't kill her or just stay out of it?" he yawned tired and smiled. "Sexy, and tell me what this is all about later alright." he said looking at him

"Yes it is indeed time, and yes you can watch but you are by no means to interfer." Kazi stated sternly. "When mages battle it's always a fight to the death. Her head will be decorating the mantle at dinner .... So to speak. " he'd honestly rather not have this girls head at his table. He'd bury in secret when the body will be buried later after everyone left from the service.

He nodded. "I will need your mother with me she can calm me dont know how either she just can but I need to see I don't want you hurt." he whispered and kissed him. "Tho either way she dies tonight." he said looking at him

"Odd... but she'll accompany you once she's prepared for the day." Kazi stated simply. "I want you to understand something though. I will be fighting for my life and I understand you'll want to jump in. And while I've told you not to interfere, I need to know you know what will happen if you do..."

"I will not step in, but if you do die they won't be anything to stop me from killing her and her family just FYI not even your mother can stop a dragon's wrath and I will call for her head and eat her while she is still alive screaming in pain as I slowly eat her." he said looking at him and smiling. "I am just making you aware that they should know what it means to challenge a dragon's mate if she wins or loose she still dies."

Kazi kept his back to his husband as he adjusted the bangle on his arm braces. "Make no mistake, she signed her name in Death's book the moment she decided to set her eyes on our home. You needn't worry about that. But go on and look for mother, I'll see you at dinner." He said. The little mage and planted a kiss on the dragons lips and left.

Zeke smiled and gave him one last hug before he left and he went to look for Kazi's mom sighing a little worried about Kazi he knew he could deal with it, but at the cost of a girls life he hated that, but no matter what the girl was dead. He soon found Kazi's mother. "Are we gonna head out?" he asked

The woman nodded and walked forward briskly. "I just need to make one stop before we arrive." She explained and turned quickly down a room leading more towards a back garden. Her twins sat chattering and flitting with grim expressions on their faces. Their chatter stopped the moment they noticed their mother

Zeke waited on her not sure what she was doing but knew she needed to do things before anything happened. Tho all he wanted to do was be with kazi he hadn't had that much time alone with him since they had been married.

Shaska looked to her son in law before turning back to her twins, her expression dark and serious. “ Your brother is about to begin. Are you both prepared and ready?” She spoke in their village’s native tongue. The twins slowly nodded. “As you know, your brother is going to end a long standing feud that we were not even aware of. Kazimir may cross over between the realms to the point it may be difficult if impossible to pull him back. If need be, we may need to kill your brother and perform his resurrection. In order for us to do that…” She paused casting a glance to Zeke and gave him a smile, then back to the twins “ We’ll need to sedate the dragon. He’s on edge as it is. He is indeed family now but if he sees what we must do to Kazimir, he’ll lose all composure before we can continue and do what must be done to keep your brother from destroying the village if not the entire country side. “

The twins nodded and spared Zeke a glance as well, but their complexions were pale and their faces looked as though they were trying to keep from screaming or trying to keep from being sick.

It wasn’t even the fact they had to sedate and keep Zeke under lock and key that bothered them so…. It was the possibility that their normally silent and kind older brother could possibly lose control and kill everyone in sight.

From what Zeke and Kazi explained in the underground cave, this revelation was made all the more terrifying when Kazi had stated that he had indeed crossed into the realm of the Dead.

“ Mother, Kaimir has already touched Death, he and Zeke both have…. What are we to do if Death won’t release their grip upon him? He’s already fought and nearly lost to the Traitor. He only escaped because Zeke was with him.” Ranui cut in urgently. Panui nodded vigorously beside him. “ Yea and Kazi even admitted he may have been lost to the witch’s prowess if he didn’t have Brother Zeke with him!”

Zeke sighed. "Stop taking in a different language or I will use magic to read all of it." he said sighing and looked at him not sure what the hell he needed to do, but he didn't know what to do. "Lets go I don't know what to do and I don't like them talking in front of me without letting me know."

• 4 weeks later...

Panui gave a nod to Zeke. " C'mon then I'll take you to the arena ok?" HE tried to lead the dragon forward away from the little family meeting.

Shaska waved and gave a soft smile in reassurance to Zeke as best she could. As the younger twin and dragon left, Kazimir's father, Epras, had finally made his appearance. The last time he was a sullen and saddened man on the day of the wedding ceremony. After he had just disappeared, now... Epras gave a picture of power and intimidation. He stood tall, his expression that of a man that has faced a thousand deaths without a single trace of cowardice. But the biggest contrast between him and his family.... while his wife had dark burgendy hair, the twins a bit of orangey blonde, and then Kazi with his own bright red..... but Espar's .... was a near blinding white.....? Was it always like that?

Espar turned to see Zeke, his hair then changing to a muted white if only by a few shades.... ah that's why.

((Surprise!! That's where Kazi gets his hair changing abilities! ))

Zeke looked at the father. "Where have you been?" he asked looking at his dad who just appeared. He saw his hair chaining color and knew it was were Kazi got his hair. "What is going on you come for the fight I hope you know what the hell is going on? I don't want this fight and just do you know him loosing is not an option." he said

• 9 months later...

Espar stared at Zeke a moment then called loudly before giving him a hard slap on his back. "You needn't be so defensive boy. You asked to have the best, and rest assured you did receive him. Kazimir will not lose, that you can be sure..." he bragged boisterous and loud.

"But how has married been treating you young one? Have you consummated yet?" Espar asked with an all to knowing grin, hair tinting to a light magenta yellow. "I have hear say that Kazimir has finally showing emotions again..."

Zeke sighed. "I hope you are right about not loosing." he said trying to calm down, but also wanted to destroy the world. "Yeah he is showing emotions again and is cute when he does so as well." Zeke bit his lip. "Well it was fine until they decided to try to kill us and we went into hiding I would of had him all to myself if the twins didn't follow him like a duckling its annoying. How every time I wanted alone time with Kazi that they would brake it up." he said. Not really stating rather or not they had consummated or not. After this I plan on locking us both up in my room for a while and give him a talking too." Zeke said still annoyed.

Another airy chuckle, "yes well, Kazimir was the closet thing those boys had to an actual father for a good portion of their childhood. So you can't blame them too much. Besides, think of it as preparation for when you two have 'ducklings' of your own...." Espar clapped Zeke's back again, nearly sending the younger flying to the ground.

"Now then, where is my eldest, I thought his meeting had concluded?"

Zeke sighed. "Last I heard there was going to be a battle to the death." Zeke said almost hitting the ground, but caught himself. " You should tell those two that there are some times couples just want to be alone. I know that we will have kids some day, but it's hard with those two always around I can't even kiss him like how I want to because when I get close they pull us apart." Zeke said. "After this is over I am taking him some place where they can't find us so I can have some time with my 'wife' I just want to be with him I have grown to love him." Zeke said. "Tho if he doesn't come to me soon I will be destroying this town until I find him." Zeke growled

"Patience is a virtue dear bo--" Espar started only to be cut off as a body came crashing through the walls. The was the girl from the village that called for the duel. She was covered head to toe in bruises cuts and arm was twisted much to far from.what could be a normal position.

She cried out in pain, sobbing and screaming for it to stop. That she would forfeit if it'd stop.

Looking through the now gaping, the group will see Kazimir, his totems and what could.only be described as a third eye opened wide above his head, crackling and snapping with flames, those flames an angry red.

" .... well that's certainly been a LONG time coming...."

Zeke smiled and looked at Kazi. "There he is and that's why I love him." Zeke said settling down now that he saw Kazi and knew he was unharmed. "Kazi next time tell me when you are going to run off like that." Zeke told him and watched him in his form when he snapped that one time before, but unlike that time he seemed fully in control of this power. "Two people who together can destroy the world kind of has a weird ring to it, but I like it." he said smiling as he wanted to see if he could run over to his lover.

Kazimir seemed to completely ignore his dragon, darting forward so fast and with so much force, the wall crumbled under the gurl as Kazi smashed into her.

Shaska had created a barrier around her self and the twins while Espar had pulled Zeke and his father away from the onslaught.

Yells and cries could be heard through the arena from the hole that Kazi and the girl had flown through.

Zeke wondered if he should stop this he could with one spell. Shaking his head he smiled thinking that this human needed to die for even trying to lay a hand on his Kazi. Zeke sighed and waited for this to be over. That human needed to die and Kazi was taking too long to kill her. It was like he was playing with her.

And mayhaps the mage was. While he understood this girls heart break, he was not going to tolerate a seige on his home.

The witch from the cave has been whispering in his ear the whole time, begging to let her have the girl. Show her what true torment is.

Finally relenting, Kazimir lifted away, stabbing his fingers into the wound on her thigh, the girl gave another anguished scream, and the mage drew the totem for the realm of the dead. "May you find your sister and peace on the other side...." he stated coldly before a long gangly twisted hand materialized from.the totem. It took hold of the girl, she screamed and cried and begged for Kazimir to let her go, and then.... she was gone. The totem stained the wall from her blood. And Kazimir dropped to the ground like a rag doll.

Zeke watched everything that happened and he had no idea what happened at all he watched as the girl screamed in pain and saw the despair on her face he smiled a little glad that anyone that would hurt Kazi should be in lots of pain. Zeke was suprised at how big of a bad ass Kazi really was and that made Zeke proud of him. When Kazi hit the ground like a rag doll Zeke ran over to him and picked him up not caring about anyone else at the moment he realized that Kazi over did it. "Stupid don't go and wear your self out so much." Zeke whispered and held him close to his body.

As the rest of the little group watched cautiously, they all gasped as Zeke made to grab and pick up the unconscious body of the little mage. They all stared and waited aww struck and praying nothing else would happen.

Shaska was the first to break the eerie silence, " ... why ... why don't you take him to bed, Zeke. He's most likely exhausted for the day... we will go and manage the crowds down stairs..."