Mage and Dragon? (KoBu 18+)

Dragongirl26

"Oh really." he said looking at him and smiled. "Well that sounds like me I am guessing you remember this from before right?" he asked

"Kazi damn older or younger I fell in love for you the kids had nothing to do it and no matter what I do or say in my younger form I love you for you funny and annoying stuff I love all of it And Kazi please don't look at me with that face when I see you like that I can't help but wanting to protect you. I know where we are let me show you the way back do you think you can walk or do you want me to carry you like old or for you soon to been new times." he said smiling

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KoBu

Kazi nodded, " Vaguely, but it's in bits and pieces mostly."

Kazi's hair flared up pink. " N-No I'm perfectly fine to walk on my own!" He answered stubbornly. " Be-besides, where's my other self? Shouldn't they be along soon?" Evie was trying to grab hold of Kazi's hair. " Papa did Daddy's hair always do this? How come it doesn't do this now!?"

"Alright." he said looking at him.

"Hey Evie his hair always did do this maybe I can show you when we get back home or at least try to." he said smiling and kissed Evie. "The way to me is down this hall take a left then walk 10 feet another left then a right and I should be right there." he said smiling

THe present Kazi waved and headed in that direction. Running as fast as he could.

The older Kazi blin ked as he realized his younger self is on the way. He picked up Saiya, " Well 'I'll' be arriving in a bit....Till we grow older together My King." He leaned down a little to place a kiss to Zeke's forehead before disappearing, rejoining Older Zeke and their second daughter. "Did you all have fun?"

Zeke smiled and blushed a little and waited for Kazi to come to him.

"Yeah I had fun I almost forgot how cute you were when your hair changed colors you should do it more often now." he said smiling and kissed his lover. "I love you and seeing you as a little boy makes me want to have kids with you all over again."

An as if on cue, Kazi did appear. Once he saw his Zeke, he ran up to him, arms wide open and tackled him in a hug.

"Hmmm, it doesn't change anymore because I'm always happy..... until you three drive me up a wall and I get aggitated enough" Kazi said with a smirk. " And I thought we agreed to hold off on kids until these two were older? "

Zeke smiled and hugged him. "Hey I missed you so much." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "I am sorry and I was worried." he said "Lets get back to your brothers before they find out I left them locked in the cave." he said and pulled him close. "Don't ever scare me like that again."

"I know but still I forgot how cute you were I mean now you are hot." he said kissed his cheek

Kazi nodded, burrowing himself further into the hug not really feeling up to moving. " I'm sorry..." He mumbled.

The elder mage rolled his eyes. " I think you spend too much time around those youngsters at the high schools these days" Kazi opened a new portal to home, the noisy sounds of a bustling city on the otherside.

"Its alright just don't scare me like that." he said with out even thinking he pick Kazi up and started to walk back to where they needed to be.

"Alright I know I know, but I am a king and I need to do stuff at the schools." he said walking threw the portal with Evie in his hands.

• 4 weeks later...

Kazi let out a little squeak as he was picked up, but regardless he let the dragon carry home back. The little orb had sat watching the scene. It had dimmed a little.

He named his little girl.... after me...he cried because of me... Saiya was happy. She was wonderfully happy. Her little brother would grow up to be a beautiful father. He'd get his own happiness. He grew to be able to freely express himself again. The little orb followed after the two silently behind them.

Later on that night, after the excitment of asking where they had both gone had died down, Kazi had laid down fast asleep in bed again. He nestled in closer then he ever had before into Zeke. The little mage slept peacefully and quietly.

He had asked that Zeke not mention talking about their older selves visiting them. While accidents could be forgiven, time traveling mages where still harshly taxed and punished when they interacted with the past or future on purpose.

Zeke smiled as he watched Kazi sleep and he saw the orb. "So I am guessing that made you happy so do you want me to tell him that you are following me around?" he asked the orb. "It was nice to have a little peak into the future." he whispered as he held Kazi and went to sleep

" It was very .... enlightening really.... I'm grateful to know he's going to grow and have a family of his own.... and it's nice to see you'll take of him the little orb dimmed a little more. It swayed lazily over Kazi's head. For what it's worth .... I give you my blessing and best wishes for a long and happy life together.... and some advice, Ranui is stubborn, hard headed....but try to find something you can help him to improve.... he's receptive to those who try to help him do better it said as it settled on just hovering over the little mage.

A moment went by, Saiya began to hum, then sing the tune the same as the music box when Kazi's had it play for him

Lay down your head and I'll sing you a lullaby

Back to the years of loo-li lai-lay

And I'll sing you to sleep and I'll sing you tomorrow

Bless you with love for the road that you go

May you sail far to the far fields of fortune

With diamonds and pearls at your head and your feet

And may you need never to banish misfortune

May you find kindness in all that you meet

May there always be angels to watch over you

To guide you each step of the way

To guard you and keep you safe from all harm

Loo-li, loo-li, lai-lay

May you bring love and may you bring happiness

Be loved in return to the end of your days

Now fall off to sleep, I'm not meaning to keep you

I'll just sit for a while and sing loo-li, lai-lay

May there always be angels to watch over you

To guide you each step of the way

To guard you and keep you safe from all harm

Loo-li, loo-li, lai-lay

Loo-li, loo-li, lai-lay...

(

)

"He smiled while sleeping and was so happy. "Thanks for everything you know please stay around for me." he said looking at him at him and kissed Kazi and slept all night all night and woke up the next day and smiled

Kazi awoke slowly and groggily with a yawn. He blinked and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. With a small whiney groan, the little tried to tuck himself further inot bed to go back to sleep. Unfortunately he didn't get ot sleep in long as there was a soft knocking on the 'door' to his and Zeke's shared room.

Panui called on the other end " Hey!! You gonna help with breakfast or just snog all morning?!"

Kazi gave an irritated groan as he crawled out of bed and shuffled over ot the wadrobe. " I'd love to just stay in bed all day honestly! But Panui is still far behind Ranui. Your welcome to come watch if you like" HE offered his husband with a tired smile. "Ranui will probably be scouting a little ways away to make a map of the place."

"Yeah I just hope he doesn't get lost if he does make sure you have some of his hair I forgot I had a spell to bring him back never tried it before but you know I never know until I try." he said smiling and getting up. "I don't think they will ever like me." he said

Kazi had to scowl at that. "Wouldn't that have made it easier to find me?" Shakign his head from the thoughts, Kazi came back to the bed and straddled Zeke's hips. " And they will Panui finds you fascinating, .... Ranui ...well he's just very stubborn. But aftyer dealing with me he should be a cake walk." Kazi said with a smirk before giving a peck to Zeke's nose and sliding off the bed again.

"Well I just thought of it." he said sighing shaking his head. "Ohh you are on me like you never have before. Dealing with you I can handle brother's I can't." he said looking at him and got up off the bed and walked out of the room to see the brothers together outside. "I might go for a swim to take a bath soon." he said sighing

Kazi waved and gave a smirk as he left to get the twins started for the day.

It was a long day of running drills and practice on defensive spells and summoning familiars. He only allowed the twins a break for the bathroom or lunch until late in to the evening for dinner.

Both twins lay on the cave floor groaning from how sore they had gotten " Both of you stop that sniveling, mother father and myself all had to go through the same thing when we trained." He scolded the two being careful not to mention his older sister still. Though he was coming to terms with it now, Kazi still didn't want to dregde up old memories.

During the day Zeke took a bath and started to fix food for when they were done working out "So you really Train all day long?" Zeke asked smiling. "Never knew that tho we do too. Now everyone come over here and have some food It is fresh and ready for you to eat." he said smiling

With a shared groan, the twins dragged themselves to the cave to eat. Panui was drooling already at the sight. Ranui, though feeling starved, remained stone faced.

Kazi gave an approving smile to Zeke. " Very nice Darling. " He praised happily, fixing up Zeke's plate first then the twins then himself. Panui started to scarf down the plate with gusto. Ranui was a little more... 'polite' when he ate.

Panui, being the glutton he was, happily obliged to four seperate helpings. " 'ish wea'ly goo' !!!!" He praised Zeke through a full mouth. Kazi scowled as he went ot wipe off his little brother's face. " really Panui, you have better manners then this don;t you?" he scolded the younger