♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“Oh no, no Julius~ I said I was taking care of you, you don’t get to take care of me this time.” Yukie replied as he ran a finger up Julius’s cock teasingly, before freeing it from its prison. Smirking at the sight Yukie slowly licked up the throbbing member teasing the shaft and tip for a bit before taking it fully in his mouth. Working his mouth even more Yukie continued to pleasure Julius the movement of his head and body making the shift red glow reflect across the room.

—————

Haruhi grumbled as he snuggled into a pillow more the centaur grumbling about the state of the fish he was cooking. Moving on his back his feet up in the air Haruhi looked rather silly his hooves making a tent with the blankets. Meanwhile Haru woke up the poor lad confused as he sat up in bed his vision still a little blurry as he looked for Shan wanting to ask him for help to get some water.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Julius blushed as he was turned down but he didn't get to be sad about it. He didn't know if maybe Yukie still was spent from last night. He seemed so energized now that Julius didn't even think about it. If he had known he would properly find himself weird for being the only one who still could get a boner. After getting his brain fucked out.

But how couldn't he get an erection with Yukie looking so sexy. The witch smiled awkwardly as yukie began to peel his robe open. The room cold air made him shiver in excitment, and the warmth of Yukie's breath gave him goosebumps.

He bite the inside of his cheek when Yukie teasingly tasted his hard dick. It twitched at the contact with his warm lips. Julius was almost proud of himself for not crying out in a loud needing moan at first contact. But the moment yukie took him into his mouth fully, a whimper made it's way out. "Ah! Fuc mh!"

Julius dug his fingers into the bedsheets and his body tensed. He couldn't look away. Yukie was too damn beautiful, taking his cock in, like a skillful fire spirit. "Ah Yukie~" he moaned. ".. you umm so beautiful.."

Julius's hips started to gently thrust up into Yukie's mouth but the action hurt him too much and he stopped. Inside he slid his had into Yukie's hair and squeezed a fist full just to hold onto something. He shouldn't come too fast. He wanted to enjoy this rare little thing.

-----------------------

Shan notice the other stir but at first didn't know if Haru was awake or just half asleep like the few first times. He saw Haru look around the room for something and he tried to speak ud. Luckily the engery Yumro had feed him was enough for him to make sounds again.

"Haru.. you awake?" Shan asked as he sat up from the other pillow beside Haru's head. "How are you feeling? Do you hurt?! Or are you hungry? Want me to call Yumro?" The doll asked concerned.

Yukie smirked as he continued his work making sure to go slow at times to tease and punish his mate. Seeing Julius so excited well Yukie couldn’t help but feel his own cock swell inside of his lingerie. Moving a hand down he started to stroke and tease his cock all the while deep throating Julius’s cock enjoying the meaty popsicle. Moaning loudly as Julius’s fingers ran through his hair and held on tight Yukie did everything he could to keep from cumming right then and there the demon only squirming and licking Julius as he took a small break the man panting. Licking up his lovers cock slowly again Yukie left small kisses across Julius’s cock before taking it in again and going back to work.

—————

“I’m thirsty…mgh I feel sick” Haru mumbled hardly having enough strength to focus his body having been absolutely sapped of energy from the beings feeding off of him for so long. “ I want some herbal tea…” Haru slightly wined as he moved and laid back in the bed not even trying to move since he was so weak.

Oh god Yukie was jerking off while sucking him. Shit! that was so hot. Julius was barely keeping his focus as his vision kept getting heated from looking at him. He could feel the other moans vibrate through his member. Julius wanted to come but couldn't let himself Finish. He had seen Yukie liked his hold on him and used it to his advance. He spread his legs out wider and used his hand to help guid Yukie's mouth moved down his lenght. Jerking himself off with Yukie eager throat.

"You like this baby?.. getting all pretty and sucking me off. It turns you on. You are so lew.. you want this too. Why fight it? I wanna have you in my mouth as you choke on my cock." Julius said rather boldly.

---------------

Yumro saw and head Haru's request through a shan and had another shadow send to make herb tea for Haru.

Shan moved in closer to Haru's head and gently stroke the centaur's head to comfort him. Knowing that Yumro was making the necessary preparations. "It's okay, tea is on the way" Shan was really good at care and company but he'd never taken care of a sick person before so he felt a little out of his element.

Then the tea arrived it happened pretty much unnoticed. The door opened just a little to pass a tray through. On it was a cup and a teapot and a small plate with biscuits there was also a tiny little container with two half pills. One for feber and soreness, and the other for nausea. It was even written on a little note on the side.

The tray travels across the floor and levitated up on the nightstand without spilling. Shan gently nugged Haru as he went around to pick up the teapot. The pot was quite heavy and the doll was only a bit taller to not loss balance as he poured.

"Here Haru drink this. Yumro stole some of Julius's herb tea mix. It should do you good" Shan told the boy.

Yukie only moaned even louder as Julius spoke his body dry orgasming as Julius spoke so boldly and sexily to him. Yukie was overly excited at the thought of Julius punishing him or taking control the demon finding a few new kinks he had. Groaning around Julius’s cock Yukie continued to stroke his cock the demon half mad as he had wished he fully had given some toys for Julius to punish him with his own end aching to be played with. Taking Julius even deep Yukie was quite good at not gagging as he took Julius’s full length the demon unable to stop the precum that was leaking out of his needy cock.

————

“Mmh That’s moms” Haru grumbled as he sat up slowly and took the medicine before drinking the tea. Sitting in silence he sipped the drink until it was gone before laying back down and curling up under the covers being a much easier patient then Haruhi.

Oh he really wasn't listening to him.. it was kinda annoying although he couldn't complained about the eagerness Yukie showered on his member.

Julius was ozzing precum by this point and he felt so close. Which was why he had to bite back a painful groan as he pulled himself away from Yukie. "You don't listen at all" Julius managed to speak with a strong voice as he crawled back on the bed. The he turned around and lay down on his back. Feets towards the headbord and head to Yukie. The witch smirked as he tilted his head upward to look at Yukie at the end of the bed still on his knees. His own erection still hard and touching his torso.

"Cat got your tongue get up her. Knees apart by my head. If I'm gonna enjoy this I need to see everything properly" he comanded.

"Want me to read to you?" Shan asked as Haru like books. Maybe it would help Haru feel a  bit better he thought..

Yumro kept watching the boys with one eye, just in case. The other he had to keep on Haruhi because his mate seemed agitated with him in his sleep. If all the kicking and pushing he received said anything. Haruhi was really tossing and turning. He took up the big bed all by himself with no problem. Yumro had at some point had to surrender and drawback to an armchair. But still he managed to target him. He had thrown pillows and an alarmclock after him. Yumro was just glad they didn't have an much around the bed that could actually hurt to be hit by. 

“Yes sir~” Yukie replied as he did just that having no uneasiness with showing himself fully to Julius. Crawling over to him Yukie obeyed as he spread his legs and showed Julius everything he had. “I’m sorry for ignoring you~” Yukie added with a blush as he tried to behave his cock twitching hungrily annoyed that its pleasure had stopped. “What do you want me to do~” Yukie asked Julius his hands resting on the headboard for a moment.

————

“Yes….theres a book on the nightstand I’m reading about herbs.” Haru mumbled as he closed his eyes leaving Shanl to grab the book.  “If it’s too difficult you can choose something else…anything works to block out the silence.” Haru added as he buried more under the blankets till only his hoofs were poking out.

—————

“Atfh.” Haruhi grumbled as he sat up confused and unsure where he was the room feeling empty as he looked for Yumro. “Yumro?” Haruhi asked his voice frantic as tears started falling down his face the poor man terrified.

A weak groan sounded from Julius as he was gacing up at Yukie from a whole new angle. He still couldn't get over how hot Yukie looked. The other's member looked very inviting as it was twitching so close to his face.

On 3/11/2024 at 11:15 PM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“What do you want me to do~”

"I want you to lower yourself onto my face, so I can suck on your balls." Julius said calmly. "You can hold onto me but you can't touch yourself or mine till I say it."

--------- ------

Shan nodded as the doll got up to get the book. He had another shadow help him bring it over to the bed again and began reading out from the bookmark placed in the 12th page. He struggled abit with the Latin plant names but otherwhise read it well.

----------------

Yumro stood at attention when Haruhi called out his name. The demon must have zoomed out because he hadn't noticed Haruhi sitting up.

"Here love, I'm here what is wrong?" He asked as he walked back over to Haruhi and gently pulled him into his arms. "Sssh it's okay love" he said as he wripped the other's tears Away with his sleev.

“Yes darling~” yukie replied as he blushed and lowered himself down just like he was asked. Gently touching the bed frame the cold wood resting under his hands as he was hit with a sense of curiosity and excitement inside him the demon having never done something like this. “Do you like what you see?” Yukie asked a small blush hitting his face as his cock twitched desperately wanting to be played with.

————

Haru rested peacefully his breathing light as Shans words reading such a familiar book brought peace to Haru allowing him to sleep peacefully for the first time in the longest time.

————

“you left…” Haruhi gasped as he tried to calm himself his body shaking slightly. “I-I you just disappeared…and I couldn’t find you.” Haruhi whispered as he clung to Yumro so tightly as if he was afraid that the world he was in wasn’t real. “You…were eaten by wolves. We where both being hunted down…” Haruhi explained as curled up tightly in Yumros arms having easily changed into his more human form so he could sit in Yumros lap.

"Mnnh" Julius groaned in respons to Yukie's question. The red fabric was just lightly pressing against the demon's ballsack. His hard cock was twitching  even when Julius was just looking at it. Julius's mouth starte to water as he licked his lips. He leaned up and pressed his lips to Yukie's balls. He began to lick the at first. He liked the salty tast on his tongue. Soon Julius put his mouth over one of the nuts as gently sucked on it. The flesh became even varmer as he played the two on turns. Shifting between sucking and fundling till his heart pleased it. He completly ignore the demon's leaking cock as punishment for not listening to him before.

"Baby I didn't leave I'm right here" Yumro asure while he kissed Haruhi's face constantly to help him calm down. "Shh I wasn't eaten and no one is after us. It was just a real bad dream. There is no way I would ever let anyone hunt my mate. I'll kill anyone who tries. You are safe my love"

“Ah! Julius. That feels so weird” yukie cried out with a shaky voice as he trembled and as he felt Julius’s tongue continue to slide over his balls. Letting out a small gasp as he felt Julius suck on his balls Yukie only let out a low moan as his legs trembled in excitement. “Fuck~” Yukie groaned out having never felt any such thing like what Julius was doing. “You…you’re driving me crazy.” Yukie finally moaned out as he whined his cock throbbing and aching to the point he was desperately feeling it all over.  Looking down at Julius Yukie blushed a deeper red his mind burning in his mind how lewd Julius looked and how much Yukie liked Julius tormenting him.

—————

“I-I know. It just felt so real….I-I couldn’t.” Haruhi explained the poor man blubbering as he tried to shake off the impending doom he felt from the nightmare. “I…wasn’t afraid because I was being hunted…it was because you were! I couldn’t stop them or save you. You were ripped to shreds and their eyes were glowing red and their mouths were dripping in your blood as they closed in on you….it felt so real.” Haruhi whispered his voice breaking, as he tried to calm himself down. Unable to do so Haruhi clung more to Yumro as if trying to reassure himself that his mate was safe and sound. “I’ve never felt such a terrifying thing before.” Haruhi whispered having never had such a nightmare about Yumro being taken away from his side.

Yukie's desperate voice finally broke through to Julius. The witch's mouth left a thin string of spit between them as he pulled back. Julius took a second to look at his handy work. Yukie's balls were a stained angry red by now. Which quite suited the outfit.

Julius's fingers found the top of the underwear and pulled the front down to free the demon's erection. The front was soaked in precum and the shaft was glozy and sticky. Julius's lips brushed against the lenght as he looked up at Yukie. The demon was watching him with his eyes dilated into mostly black. Julius smiled up at his lover as a reward for doing so well.

"You are doing such a good job. Though I'm suprised at how much energy you've got. Wasn't fucking me i your trueform enough?" Julius asked curiously as his lips yet again ghosted under the varm member. He wanted it in his mouth by had to hear Yukie's answer first.

All Yumro could do was to hold Haruhi tightly and kiss his mating mark as Haruhi trembled in his arms. "It was just a dream nothing is gonna take me from you. You are mine always" Yumro encouraged sweet words into Haruhi's head.

Wolves were nothing compared him. He doubted it would ever happen but if it did he could take a whole pack on by himself if he needed to. Wolves were strong but Yumro had demon blood mixed within him aswell.

"Try taking in a big breaths of my scent love. I am here with you"

“I really really liked it, but sometimes I feel I’ve got endless energy in that department. When it comes to you o feel I could do it for days just to hear your voice moaning and crying out my name.” Yukie admitted with a small gasp of joy as he looked at Julius whose smile made his heart skip a beat. “You drive me crazy darling.” Yukie explained with a small groan as he felt like his body was burning and begging for even the slightest touch from Julius, something that was slowly driving the poor demon crazy with need. “I-I’ve never felt like this before so needy and pent up. It’s maddening you can make me feel such things.” Yukie added as he tried to calm himself down a touch so Julius didn’t see what a hot mess he was making the poor demon into.

———————

“…I love you.” Haruhi hiccuped so hard he burst into tears. Hiccuping again Haruhi could only manage to wrap his arms around Yumro to hold him close before burying his face next to Yumros mark. Sighing in comfort Haruhi relaxed a touch as he let his mates comforting scent consume him. After a little while Haruhi had calmed himself fully down with Yumros help the demon just playing with Yumros hair as he looked at his mate. “…when we marry…do I get your last name?” Haruhi asked as he looked at Yumro finally the man having completely calmed by now as he was thinking about his future together with Yumro to keep the darker dream he had from sinking into him mind.

Julius just chuckled, he felt honored to have such an effect on Yukie. Maybe a little scared too but not enough for him to really think about it now. As an reward Julius pressed his lips to his cock and kissed up the lenght  from the base. He could feel Yukie's excitment on his lips and tongue. Knowing he had become like this from sucking him off was such a turn on and Julius was very pleased with how this day had started out.

"You can touch me now. Not yourself. I want that pleasure to myself" the witch said before he closed his mouth shut around Yukie's member.

He was glad to haven gotten a small break himself. If he hadn't he was afraid he'd cum too soon for his own liking.

"And I love you" Yumro said as his sat with the sobbing centaur in his lap. Although Haruhi had a lot of hardships right now he wouldn't trade him for the world.

Yumro had incredible patients with him. It wasn't like he was needed elsewhere anyway. His shadow could usally step in for him. And he liked how Haruhi played with his hair.

3 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“…when we marry…do I get your last name?”

Yumro wasn't prepared for such a question as he hadn't thought about it yet. "If you want to I'll happily give it to you. But if you'd prefered to keep your mothers last name it's okay to.. I just can't see me change my last name thought" he answered honest. It was Ren's after all.

“Okay~” Yukie moaned as he was excited by the idea of teasing each bit of Julius cock and balls. Moving away from Julius Yukie bent down and started to lick and suck on Julius his tongue becoming a little more flexible as he licked both sides and caressed his mates balls making sure to show each one some love. While Yukie was pent up and throbbing hard for a release he rather enjoyed waiting for his prize, he even enjoyed the secret bonus points that he got to have some fun exploring Julius’s own excited members.

——————

“Why would I want hers? She’s a stranger to me. I have more faded memories of Ren then I do her.” Haruhi replied as he calmed down at the suggestion of changing his name to his family name. “I won’t budge on having the kids be apart of the wedding though. Everything else I’m flexible on…but this might be the only time I can convince Haru to wear a suit.” Haruhi admitted with a small smile as he reached up and kissed Yumros cheek softly. “I can’t wait to see you all dressed up.” Haruhi whispered as he kissed Yumros lips next and snuggled into him.

Julius was keeping himself busy with Yukie's fin lenght down his throat. He was just testning how far he could actually take him. When Yukie began playing with his balls. The witch moaned around Yukie and shivered to the touch. Knowing Yukie. He wasn't gonna do a sloppy job when he was this exited. And Julius felt like he had to step up too.

Julius relaxed his throat as he grabbed Yukie's butt. He squeezed the demon's asscheeks and pulled him down to himself. Making Yukie's hip slowly thrust deep down his tight throat. Once he hit him at the base Julius clenched as he tried body to gag the a the first time. It was so delightful give Yukie head while feeling what Yukie was doing to him. He moaned and his throat vibrated around Yukie and he relaxed his grip and Yukie's hips went back up on their ovn before Julius would pulled again.

"It was just a thought" Yumro shrugged his shoulders unsure. "But I'm sure my mom would be happy to hear you would take our name" Yumro smiled. Although it wasn't anything fancy it was still a good one. 'Wolf'. Since Ren wasn't married to Yukie when he was born. He had gotten Ren's last name on his birth certificate. It had been planed that both his and Ren's names to be changed when Yukie and Ren marriged. But after Ren's death no one had though more about it and Yumro hadn't wanted to change it when he'd gotten older.

"Of course it wouldn't be a children free wedding. I want our whole family to be there for the ceremony. Only the honeymoon they can't come. I want you all to myself" Yumro smirked with as wicked wolf grin that spread from ear to ear.

"With how loud you are we might haft to rent out somewhere really isolated" he teased.

Damn, this little minx. Surprising me at every turn.

Yukie thought as the words felt deeper with each suck from Julius. Groaning as he felt Julius taking him deeper and deeper Yukie could only begin melting as he was pleasured. Moaning in happiness Yukie slowly licked up Julius cock before doing the same actions to his mate. Fully taking Julius’s cock in his mouth and throat Yukie continued to suck off Julius alternating between deep throating, and sucking on his lovers balls to coming up for air and kissing his lovers thigh. “You’re so sexy Julius, it’s maddening…” Yukie moaned out as he felt Julius’s hands grip his ass only making all the more desperate and horny.

————

“oh yeah, well you’ll have to rent out an island~ I plan on being very very loud.” Haruhi teased Yumro with a cheeky smirk before kissing his lovers cheek. “Speaking of honeymoon. Do you have plans? I’ve been thinking somewhere warm and tropical.” Haruhi admitted the centaur wanting to feel the warm sun more than anything else lately since they were still in the colder months. “Plus~ I wouldn’t mind swimming with you maybe some fun sandy sex?” Haruhi asked lightly teasing at the beach sex since sand being everywhere didn’t sound super fun.

"ngh..ffu...nhmm.. nmg" Julius shivered in delight. He felt pretty good with himself for stirring Yukie to such a moaning state. His fingers played with the strap of the red thin fabric. He pulled the silky soft strap up so it almost disappear between Yukie's butt cheeks and got tighter between the balls as he slowely worked his way down to clear his throat for air. He used his tongue to stimulat Yukie's crown as he kept it in his mouth. Although he wasn't as flexible as Yukie, he could lick it like it was his favorite lollipop flavor.

Julius himself was barely keeping it in as his dick was throbbing and leaking. Yukie had gotten a headstart before and Julius doubted he could last as long as him.

He moaned out quite loud as yukie squeezed his butt just as Julius had to him. The soarness from last night build into the pleasure and the witch arched his spine up drawing closer to yukie. He had to spit out Yukie's cock for fear of accidentally bitting on it. His hand took it's place and pumped Yukie's member in a mix of spit and oil.

"Fuck Yukie! Ah ah I'm close.. oh gods! Oh! OW!!" Julius cried out as he within seconds reached his climax. It was a wet runny load less thicker than before. And Julius felt spent after he came down from the aftermath.

---        -----------

Yumro laughed. He liked how bright with excitment Haruhi was right now. Talking about plans for their futur weeding. He didn't think they were moving too fast or anything. Because in his mind that couldn't happen quick enough. He wanted to put a ring on that beautiful little finger that showes god and every person out there that this man was him. His wolf had claimed Haruhi and he was mated to him in every kind of way. He just needed the paperwork to prove it too.

"I like the wamth weather too. If our honeymoon is at the right season we could always go to that Island we went to with Haru. There no one can interruptus and you'll get fucked on a white sand beach as much as you can handle. If I tied you up it could leave some interesting tanning" Yumro smirked as he played into Haruhi's teasing flirting.

"I've never wanted to spent so much time with just one person before. I don't know if you'll find my clingy. Just know it’s only became of you I'm properly turn into that"

Yukie came all over Julius the demon more focused on his lovers pleasure and cleanup as he tasted the last bit of Julius release. Licking the tip softly Yukie finished his beautiful work of teasing Julius and moved off of Julius. Moving down to his lovers lips Yukie gently kissed Julius just bathing in the afterglow of their fun for a few minutes. Breaking away he moved off to go fetch a warm washcloth to clean Julius with, and after a few minutes came back successfully and softly washed Julius’s front cleaning up his own mess with a soft hum before he spoke. “Julius, it seems I’m exhausting you with to much sex.” Yukie asked gently wanting to know if Julius was getting burned out on doing it so much. “I care about you deeply and I don’t want you burned out.” Yukie added before setting the warm rag to the side as he settled beside his mate.

——————

“I don’t think I would tan well.” Haruhi admitted knowing he was rather pale and well he had avoided the sun after some harsh sunburns when he was younger. Looking at Yumro Haruhi chuckled as he imagined the fun they would have on their honeymoon. “Mmh I could stand to get some sun~ maybe a tan would be nice.” Haruhi mumbled as he smiled a little at Yumros confession of liking being around him. “Awwweeee you love me~” Haruhi teased Yumro with a laugh as he moved and wrapped his arms around Yumro kissing him softly. “You don’t know how happy you make me saying such sweet things. I hope you always want to spend forever with me.” Haruhi added with a warm smile as he kissed Yumros cheek.

The thigh whiss from Yukie and the way his lover's member pulsed in his habd was the only warning he got before Yukie came over him. Although he had released Yukie from his mouth he had still used his hand to stroke him. The witch's moaned as the warm liquid landed on his skin. He continued to lazily stroke every last dropped just as yukie was licking him clean. 

Julius smiled satisfied with himself and in all just felt happy. He was just drunk on the feeling, content and full of love for the demon. His body trembled as Yukie's mouth left his dick but wouldn't complain. He send Yukie a smirk when he turned around. Tasting himself on on Yukie's send a new wave of pleasure through him and he groaned against Yukie's lips.

Julius loved the way Yukie would lay with him after and just cuddle, kiss and hold eachother until both felt ready to get back to the world. Julius chuckled as Yukie pull away and headed back out to the bathroom. He sat up and reached over to grab a tissue to wrip the cold cum off his chest before it dried out on his skin.

He had just gotten the half of it when Yukie jointed him back on the bed. He scooped over for Yukie as the other offered to wrip him clean properly.

On 3/21/2024 at 1:42 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Julius, it seems I’m exhausting you with to much sex.”

"What?!" Julius said suprised as he crooked his eyebrow at him. He didn't know where this was coming from.

“I care about you deeply and I don’t want you burned out"

The human couldn't help himself but blush. "Is this because of how stiff I am from last night?.." he had to ask. "Because if it is it isn't a problem. I mean.. Yeah I can't take you again today. But I am by no means burned out as I've just now showed. Baby you worry too much but I'm also glad you are thinking on my limits. I Promise you that could always turn you down If I wasn't up for it. And I still got the stamina of my youth." Julius winked at him flirtingly.

"Didn't we agreed I would tell you if I couldn't take you? Well honestly I'm not afraid to try out more things with you. It was rather hot ordering you around. I would properly wanna play it again in the futur. You also seemed to like the shift. With how slutty you look now I might need to rough you up a bit now and then to remind you just whom you are meant to be with." Julius smiled as he leaned in an kissed Yukie's lips.

"Thank you for asking me though"

----------   -------------   ------------

"Awwweeee you love me~”

Yumro had a warm dreamy smile on his face. "I do" he admitted honest because that was no secret anymore. And he loved telling it to Haruhi.

Haruhi's kisses were endless and he loved them too. He pressed the other closer to him happy that Haruhi seemed to completly have forgotten about his nightmare. His eyes were still a bit puffy from crying earlier but it wasn't too noticeable when the other smiled. And Haruhi looked his best when he smiled.

"I will always want to. You have my heart in your hands and it will belong to no one else. My sweet beautiful and smart centaur. I love you so much with every fiber in my body"

“Oh you’re so spicy. I will defiantly have to make you rough me up more.” Yukie added with a laugh as he blushed from the kiss. “I know, you’re quite vocal with your needs. I just don’t want to unknowingly cause you harm. Though I bet if I did , it wouldn’t be a problem you would just punish me~” Yukie teased as he snuggled in beside Julius enjoying their closeness and snuggle time. “So, we have pictures at noon. If you want I can rebook?” Yukie offered as he played with a red strap having not gotten changed right away since he knew he would be dressing later into something more casual for photos.

—————

“Thank you.” Haruhi whispered as he blushed red and just snuggled into Yumro soaking up as much love as he could in the long years where he starved for affection and happiness. “Will you and Haru be leaving to visit fairy today?” Haruhi asked curiously wondering if he would get to bond with Shan.

18 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“I know, you’re quite vocal with your needs. I just don’t want to unknowingly cause you harm. Though I bet if I did , it wouldn’t be a problem you would just punish me~”

Julius smiled as he played with his fingers along Yukie's arm. "If it makes you feel more ar ease we could use a safeword? That way we'll know if either of us dose something that is too much for us" the witch offered a easy solution to ease his beloved. "Even if I were to ~punish~ you I wouldn't wanna hurt you either. It will also be a good way to find our boundaries for driffrent stuff"

18 hours ago, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“So, we have pictures at noon. If you want I can rebook?”

Julius shook his head. He didn't wanna rebook because who knew when they'd get time to take the pictures together. "No we can still go I'm not that exausted sweetie. " he looked over at Yukie. "Are you gonna be wearing that underneath?" He asked with color in his cheeks. God damn that would definitely be a reason for him to smile on the pictures. Although maybe he would look goofy.

Rolling over he looked at his own clothes on the floor. Thinking about what he was gonna wear. He could always get his own clothes here just by a spell.

"Don't know what I should be wearing"

------

"Yes. Although it's solved right now it's not a permanent solution. Fariy will need to break the bond completely between Haru and the creatures I am detaining." Yumro answered Haruhi. "You think you and Shan can handle eachother in the mean time?" He asked still a bit unsure how Haruhi felt about the shadow. Shan had promised not to use his powers around Haruhi to make him uncomfortable and the kid hadn't in awhile.

“Oooh kinky maybe the word should be orange or something fruit related.” Yukie teased as he laughed lightly. Hearing Julius still wanted to get pictures with him Yukie couldn’t help but smile at the image of them getting photos done to hang up in the house. Hearing Julius’s question about his little red number Yukie looked down at the item. “Mmh no, I’m going to wear a gold one that shimmers twice as much. It will match my beautiful suit or kimonos I have better than the red one.” Yukie explained as he waved to the closer mentioning to the few bags in the back that held his more delicate clothing. Looking at Julius as he mentioned he was unsure on what to wear Yukie chuckled at his adorable lover. “Well, suits are always good. Or we could dress casually and go shopping and pick out something new.” Yukie offered wanting to give Julius all the options in the world.

———————

“We will have a splendid time. We can have tea and catch up or maybe go to the store while you’re gone and shop a little. It will be a fun bonding day! Plus, it will give you and Haru a good chance to bond. Though maybe take Haru into a back entrance if you visit fairy?” Haruhi asked the centaur quite excited to bond with Shan for the day.

"Mmn.." Julius locked his fingers with Yukie as he thought about the suggested safe word. "I think we can use that. So if we both agree lets have orange as our safe word" the witch kisses Yukie's hand a bit absent minded of himself doing it.

On 3/26/2024 at 3:44 AM, Yukonwolfspirit said:

“Mmh no, I’m going to wear a gold one that shimmers twice as much. It will match my beautiful suit or kimonos I have better than the red one.”

Julius groaned. Was his mate actually trying to make him hard for their picture. How could he just say that and not expect a reaction from him?

"You just love messing with my head. I things I need a metal plate in my pants to protect me from growing an embarressed boner while in public from now on" Julius sighed embarressed at how much he loved Yukie in such lew clothes underneath.

His cheek were growing pink as he nibbled Yukie's shoulder a bite harder that necessary. Just because Julius felt better with this little punishment.

"You'v only seen me in a suit once" Julius smirked as it wasn't his prefered style. He love seeing a handsome guy(Yukie) in a well set suit just as much as the next gay guy. But Julius had up till now only ever worn once that was highly out of the moden fasion to please his father. Last time had had to use magic to just make himself look alright infront of Yukie.

"I think I would need to go shopping for one, if we are both gonna be wearing suits. Can't promise I'll be wear anything as pretty underneath though" just teased as he leaned in to kiss Yukie's lips. He blushed as he could still tast himself on them.

-------

Yumro took himself in almost saying. (As long as you don’t pushed yourself) but he knew how much the other hated to hear such things all the time. Instead he simply nodded and hugged Haruhi a light tighter. Haruhi wasn't dum, he would know when to stop. If anything he should properly have a quick word with Shan to keep an eye on Haruhi's well being. Yumro would still have another shadows trailing them for security just in case.

"Don't worry. The club will be closed in the mornings. The place gets aired out and clean each day so Haru wouldn't be going through the same experience" Yumro smiled as he winked at his adorable lover. Thinking back to when the drugs in the air had effected Haruhi so much so he want Yumro to knot him in the elevator.

"I think Fariy already thought about this when he set the time. With you well.. I guess he forgot" Yumro shrugged with a smirk. He doubted Fariy didn't do intentional. Yumro himself wasn't a light weight so it didn't bother him. It would only take a heavy dose to really get him intoxicated.. unless it was his mate's scent. But Haruhi was the healthy kind of drug to him.

"You still have my card right?" Yumro asked just in case Haruhi would need spending money for the outing. "You can just keep it. I'm having another made for myself. Its like a shared account so it’s no hassel. I know we haven't talked into details about these things but I just want you to know that I have the funds to take care of a family. So you can spent it how you like"

“You looked breathtaking in your suit. But you always look breathtaking.”Yukie replied as he held Julius’s hand the kiss he received making the demon blush all over again. “A new suit would be nice for you though, it’s your choice if you wear something shiny underneath I do it for fun.” Yukie admitted with a small chuckle as he snuggled into Julius wanting to bask in their love and warmth a little longer.

-_-_-_-_-_-

“I’m not one to go crazy shopping. Rest assured I won’t bankrupt you, at most we will just have some tea and cakes maybe look at a bookstore and get some clothes for Shan. Maybe pick out some fabric for his doll body to have nice clothes. While Haru can sew he’s still learning the basics.” Haruhi admitted with a small chuckle. “I’m excited to learn about my new son. I want him happy living with us.” Haruhi explained as he looked at Yumro and kissed his cheek. “Though I hope you can handle Haruhi he’s a bit cheeky. He might give fairy problems I hope he doesn’t cause trouble.” Haruhi added a touch worried Haru would wander off into trouble or piss off fairy.