Please help Hide me (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Can I play outside atleast?" Yukie asked liking hunting and playing with his pack.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"Okay can I call them to come over then?" Yukie asked curiously as he smiled adorably.

"They would like that!" Yukie replied excitedly having missed what he considered his brothers.

We will behave beside we just wrestle and roughhouse and might watch a movie" Yukie replied texting his friends to come hang out.

"Well swimming would be best then after we are tiered we can watch a movie" Yukie replied ashe smiled and snuggled up to his mate excited.

"Okay" Yukie replied as he went to go find his swimsuit from their room and change his body of course suddenly desiring being held by kiba again as he blushed his member a little hard and bothering him.

"Um...no..." Yukie replied his face even redder the poor pup not sure what to really do since he was a virgin and it's not like anyone explained what to do in these situations.

"....my...my body feels weird" Yukie whispered with a blush as he went over to kiba and snuggled into him.

"O-okay" Yukie replied as he send out a change of plans text and just stayed in kibas arms enjoying his mates smell that was turning him on even more.

"N-no it hurts" Yukie mumbled as he clung to kiba his body unable to stand not being touched sexually.