Please help Hide me (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

"I was trying to do something nice I don't understand what I did wrong." he said as he ran full speed back home and locked the door. Going to his room and started to study

Kiba sighed he did want to have fun with him but why did he have to bring the past back it was something that he couldn't change he went up to his room and let himself cry over the death of a friend hoping that Yukie wouldn't be hurt by that death machine either.

Yukie of course wouldn't have known since it was a random moment and kiba never said no motorcycles.

Kiba just laid in the bed feeling hallow and feeling nothing he was trying to bring stuff down but the last thing he thought Yukie would get was a motorcycle tho he alway thought those were bikes and not vechical because they had 4 wheels.

Yukie just huffed and rode the damn tea cups. Afew men getting to close as he ignored them and eventually got on his bike feeling sober enough to drive as he went and got a new car a nice sexy red jeep.

After he was done with the emotional thing he had he sighed and knew he wouldn't like it but made a home cooked meal to say he was sorry for the mental brake down and would be happy with what ever he kept and he would go pick out another car tomorrow not knowing he had already not the jeep that he would be cool with

Yukie parked and heading inside put the keys in his pocket as he grabbed more groceries planning on cooking dinner since he was starving his heat off the charts

Kiba heard a car and went over and opened the door. "Hey I made you some food." he said smelling him. "Hey um yeah lets go eat I made meat for you deer as well." he said smiling looking at him. "We could of got a car together you didn't have to take it back we could of had two cars." he said looking at him feeling bad that he took it back for him. "And I'm sorry I ran off."

"Oh thanks!" Yukie replied blushing as he put the groceries away. "Oh it's fine I got a better deal and it can go up the mountains." He added before shutting the fridge and looking at kiba. "It's fine...the park was stupid and way to crowded they filled the rides to full."

"Yeah wish I could of gone with you. I just didn't expect the past to come and bit me like that. Maybe we can go out for dinner some time." he said looking down and set at the table and looked at him and sighing and smiled at him

"I would like that" Yukie replied with a smile as he kissed kibas cheek. "Let me shower real quick and I'll be down" he replied leaving to shower as he took some time the hot water making him smell much stronger.

"Why can't we go tomorrow?" Yukie asked confused as he stopped eating and looked at kiba.

He looked down. "Because there is no way to say this but you are going into heat and I don't want you having sex with everyone you see." he said the looked at him. "Your smell is enough to let me know."

"Wait I'm in heat?" Yukie replied feeling no diffrent as he frowned and looked at kiba.