Deadly Desires (Closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

Oliver fell back one the bed. "Really is that what you are doing here. Well I just want to let you know I will take good care of that child like it's my own. That is why they don't like you right now." he said sighing

"I'm glad I need a safe home for Raven living with me is to dangerous" he replied gently kissing Ravens head. "So it's best him and the other two kids live with you"

"Raven I need to know if we get married will you stop sleeping around I mean I love you, but I don't want it to all be a lie and you never loved me." he said sighing playing with something in his pocket.

"I love you, but you have to understand Sana is my mate to..." Raven replied as he sighed.

"It's not uncommon to have two mates" Sana replied.

"Your married to him?" he asked looking down. "Its not right for humans to have two mates I'm sorry." he whispered and sighed knowing he wasn't human any more but still had the mind set of one.

"Usually the younger mate is married to one in charge of a lot of power and things to care for, and usually we send them off to a new mate to be cared for in our absence" Sana replied as he sighed knowing Raven would be super sad if he was abandoned.

"Never said you couldn't in fact I came to give you wedding kimonos and my blessing" Sana replied happily.

"Would I be here if I wasn't I do have businesses to run" Sana replied with an angry huff.

"Sorry Damn I don't want to wait any longer. I had a nice night placed out but I can't wait will you marry me Raven?" he asked showing him the ring colby and him picked out

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Go visit him don't be rude" Sana replied handing raven off as he smiled a little. raven going over to Oliver and hugged him.