Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Dragongirl26

(What?)

Raven just wiggled his tail cutely and bounced around having fun playing.

Raven huffed as he squirmed at being caught. "Yes, he actually adores you~" raven replied.

"Sin knew the rules that he had to let Lulu approve of his mate before turning and his kids" Raven replied having followed his fathers rules.

"I guess but it's good to obey father if I didn't he would have forced me to leave you and marry one of his friends" Raven replied.

"Lulu has his reasons he doesn't want us to end up hurt or though bad of" Raven added.

"Sin lets go back to the hotel now." Aidan said getting up really sad still but knew that being sad wouldn't help anyone.

"Lulu doesn't even know Aidan if he did then he would know how loving he is I bet that Aidan is scared right now and wants someone to be with him." he said smiling and looked at him shaking his head. "Damn I am turning into mush I have to kill me someone." he said sighing

Sin nodded getting his food to go as he followed.

"I don't hate that your a little mushy now" Raven admitted with a blush as he snuggled dad.

"Yeah I will come back later alright nothing can keep me from you and Kyle wants to see you as well." he said smiling. "I just need to get myself right again I don't like feeling sad for others." he said looking at him

"Okay" Raven replied just hugging on dad as he somewhat refused to leave not wanting him to walk out of the room.

"Honstly we thought so too we did loose someone else but the strong survived." he said smiling. "Me, Dad and Oliver are strong." he said smiling

Aidan took him back to the hotel. "Is there anything I can get you?" he asked sin

Asian got the bed ready to get in a take a nap he pulled down the covers and sighed. "Do you want to take a nap too I just need to rest after what happened and I need to think stuff threw."

"So dad told me your dad was mad how long is the punishment going to be?" he asked

Sin nodded and rolled over to sleep.

"Could be afew days sometimes he punishes us for years" Raven replied snuggling Kyle more as he turned into a cute bunny boy and relaxed.

Aidan held sin in his sleep just wanting to touch him.

"Thats not fair you should love who ever you want to love I understand now why dad went back in he knew Aidan and sin loved each other and wanted to kill your father over that." he said sighing