candicame

This is my first rp (candicame) tell me how I did  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"I'm going to get you nice and fixed up, that's what I'm doing tonight. I promised somebody some new earrings." He smiled and leaned back against the pillows, motioning for Akito to climbinto his lap.

"What do you mean /only/ feeding?" he asked, in /genuine/ confusion, "That's a /much/ deeper connection than /human/ sex. You are /literally/ my lifeforce. You open up your /soul/ and let it flow into me." His voice changed to one of someone who had been deeply insulted, "If you prefer that carnal /mortal/ fucking, I can get another mortal slave for you to play with." As he thinks more about it, he seems to cheer himself up, "...that might be fun to watch, actually."

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• candicame

• SpiritualHarmony

Akito was trying to remember and knew the piercings. Blushing a bit as Aziz was serious about his piercings and he didn't mind getting them. Seeing Aziz's gesture, Akito went to him and cuddle up to him in his lap. Looking up he knew he struck a nerve from what he said. "N-no that isn't it..." he said softly and didn't interrupt the other. "I understand but most of the demons here only see us at livestock....But you...Aziz...you treat me to such high standards...I r-really appreciate you for letting me open up to you." he said babbling on blushing more than usual. He blushed more and trembled in his master's hands in anger. "N-no, you big idiot! like hell you're getting another slave. You only need me and I....." he stopped and looks away shyly. "And I only need you Aziz.."

"Aww, look at you," Aziz cupped Akito's face in his hands, "You're blushing. Your body is warm." He kissed him gently, then leaned back, pulling the boy with him, so that he was lying on his back with Akito resting on his chest. He snapped his fingers, and his own clothes fell away in a wave of diamonds, leaving them both nude. He gently rested a hand on the back of Akito's head to play with his hair, "I didn't know you were so... territorial. If I /did/ get another slave, would you attack them?" He smirked, watching for changes in his face, "Would I need to watch you? Are you going to snap at any other human who looks at me with longing?" He smiled, but it wasn't clear if he considered the idea amusing or sweet.

"You haven't told me anything about your time in the mortal realm. Did you pass that test you were so excited about? Are you moving off to that medical school? I need to know. I'm thinking of getting a house in the mortal realm..." he says that so casually, as if he hasn't just offered to buy Akito a /house/.

Akito's face was touched as he was still embarrassed about what he said to Aziz.Feeling the loving embrace of his master made his heart race even more. Is a demon making him feel such things? Akito couldn't believe his own emotions right now. Looking away more so Aziz wouldn't see him, he growled softly in annoyance of the comments his master was speaking. Seeing that they were naked wasn't a surprise anymore, his gold choker was shining against his neck in abstract of his skin. "Yes, I am territorial when it comes to you. I d-dare you to get another slave! I wouldn't let you feed on me anymore. I don't control wandering eyes Aziz....but I can make those eyes....disappear" saying in a low a possessive growl.

He huffed and flips his hair a little. "I passed my test with a score of a hundred percent. That is almost impossible to do on the MCAT test...So I got into the medical school I desired the most and even gotten a full ride to the university. So I don't have to pay a thing. Thank you for helping ....me? wait whatttT?!?!?!" he said in surprise. Akito heard Aziz say something about buying a house in his realm made him blush. "You are going to buy a house? I thought you hated the human realm because it drains you faster and it's cold. What makes you want to buy a house there?" questioning without realizing that the demon was doing it almost for him...maybe.

Aizi laughed and tightened his grip on Akito's hair, pulling it to force him to look into his eyes.

"Did you just threaten to scratch my fucking /eyes/ out?" He held his gaze for a second with a stern, disapproving look before he smiled, "My /god/, you've gotten bold. You're going to be trouble. Why don't you sit up and ride me? You're being so mean for someone who claims to love me /and/ who wants to keep me all to himself so he can /starve/ me." He pulled Akito up by the hair to place a quick, gentle kiss to his lips, "I shouldn't /let/ you be so mean to me."

He released Akito and pushed him until he was sitting upright, then leaned back against the pillows and just /looked/ at him.

"I don't /hate/ the mortal realm. I've just never had a reason to stay there for very long. I've never inhabited a physical body for any real stretch of time..." he purred, running his hands up and down Akito's sides, "But you seem to like yours... and it would be nice to have somewhere to take you that wasn't full of other humans. I need my own territory if I'm going to keep a pet on Earth. You can pick out something nice for me. After all..." He slid his hands lower, brushing his thumbs against the soft mound of Akito's pubic hair, "You know what I like."

His smirk grew as he squeezed his hips /hard/, "Now, why don't you show me how happy you claim to be to see me? Let's see you ride me until you cum and spill all that /delicious/ sexual energy for your poor, /starved/ master."

Akito whined cutely as his hair was pulled in a small sense of discomfort over him. Looking up at Aziz, he gave a small purr in compliance of his master for once. "I wouldn't scratch your eyes out....well not you first...the pet you will try to have." He said in the reassurance of still doing the gesture as he was a possessive person only when it came to the demon in front of him.

"Don't think of me as just trouble, I'm one-of-a-kind Aziz and yours~" He said as he blushed from the request on his master. Thinking of doing such a sexual act was a bit embarrassing but he didn't mind to change his demeanor on trying. He kissed back softly with meaning and blinked rapidly. "You aren't used to someone being mean to you? Well, I am my own person so you need to prepare for my destruction".

Gasping as he was let go, he was made to sit up on top of his master. Turning to face Aziz, Akito looks down to properly listen to his reasoning of staying in the human realm. Blushing a little bit more and pulling more of his hair back behind his ears, he couldn't help but smile. "I think that is a wonderful idea and besides... I don't mind feeding you a little bit more when we get back there. But Aziz I want to keep Mucilber there also...." he said pouting. Feeling his short hairs being felt on and smiles.

"Then let me not disappoint you my master" purring as his eyes squint as if he was looking at his prey that rest under him. Akito jerked his hips a bit as the demon had a strong grip on them which only excited him a bit more. " I am really happy to see you Aziz and I will show you such". Prepping himself, he fingers himself to fit Aziz in him. "I'm delicious? hmmm well then don't get addicted to me sweetheart." he teased as he started to take him in.

Letting out a small moan and blushed softly."Master don't act like that...I wouldn't starve you so quiet", panting as he fully took him in. As he sat all the way to the base and shivered in pure delight of his master's cock. Taking it slow, he savored each inch as he pulled upwards and went downwards slowly. Akito's hips started trembling as his face was twisted in the pure pleasure of seeing Aziz watch him.

"You're /really/ getting a mouth on you, boy," Aziz smiled, and arched his hips in time with Akito's thursts, lifting him off the bed and making him bounce. He hummed in approval as the human tightened around him and forced himself to still. He wanted Akito to do this on his own. He had a /lot/ to say, but /now/ wasn't the time for it.

Now was no time for distractions of /any/ kind. Now was the time to watch this mortal lose himself /completely/ in his task. And it was /easy/ to watch. He loved the way that lithe little body moved- the humans were so much smaller than an incubus that at first he had been afraid he would hurt him, tear him in half or rip him open, but Akito was proving that he was far less fragile than Aziz had let himself believe. And the more time they spent together, the more his abrasive personality, which /should/ have been annoying, grew to amuse him. He liked the defiant little mortal. It was refreshing. So many humans were afraid of demons that their very /presence/ changed the way they behaved. Akito wasn't a sniveling little lapdog. He was a pet... but more like a pet cat. 'A cat may look at a king', they say.

Aziz had to rest his hands on the headboard to avoid gripping the man by the hips and /forcing/ himself on him. He could have taken control so easily, could have overpowered him on a whim. But he /fought/ those urges and focused on the /sights/, the /sensations/, the little sonds of joy escaping from his human. How long had he been dreaming of this moment, back on Earth? Why hadn't he called on Aziz to come and end his torment? Had he really been waiting for the /demon/ to make the first move? Did he really have /that much/ control?

"Pick up the pace," he finally ordered, "You're not made of glass. You can take it. I've /seen/ it, in the library when you were sniveling and /begging/ for my cock. If you want me all to yourself, human, prove you /handle/ me all by yourself."

Akito was getting a feel for Aziz as he had to loosen himself up this time. Breathing, he felt every inch inside being wrapped and loved by him. He knew how much the other needed him but he also needed him as well. Gasping as he felt himself become accustomed to Aziz's cock, he knew it was alright to begin the pace he wanted. He yelped in surprise as his master's hands and hips were gripping and teasing him to start the show.

He snickers at how cute Aziz was as he became inpatient. Akito was so lonely and somewhat bored without his demon contractor. Thoes lonely and long nights without the warm embrace and snarky attitude of Aziz made Akito understand how much his master actually meant to him. Knowing that the other was his cup of every liquid known to demon,man and angel. Aziz was sent to him for a reason. Was it fate? Was it luck? Hell, Akito didn't give a rat's ass what it was; he was grateful for meeting him and signing the contract.

He loved a lot about Aziz actually. Aziz was a really peculiar demon amongst tge others. Good looking and all that jazz but his personality and demeanor was so rare and exquisite sight to see. Knowing he was sexually compatible was a plus and he spoke his mind with Akito. He snapped back to reality to remember he was on mounted up on his master. Akito couldn't help but giggle and blush in such a moment.

He smirks and flips his hair a litte, "don't rush me Sir~ I want you to feel and know all of me." He began to speed up and clinched around him to only tease him as he went down on him. He used various methods of riding; which he red in the human realm. Aziz could feel his slave being sexual but also sexy as Akito was make a face of pleasure that he never made before. His face expression was soft and in a daze as rode a little faster. He repeated until he was at the fastest he can go. Akito felt Aziz's cock kissing at his prostate gland. He couldn't help but moan in ecstasy. This continued on for a lottle more.

"I'm cumming master~" he moaned and groaned as he was bouncing up and down like a rabbit who knew no end in sight. He grabbed onto the other and moans of Aziz's name as he came hard and trembling; riding out his orgasm.

Aziz hummed in pleasure as he felt the /rush/ of energy escape Akito. He threw his head against the pillows and arches up to meet him, finally letting himself grab that hot little body, forcing Akito down, grinding against him, /filling/ him. Even after the high was over, after he had absorbed all the energy, after he had filled his pet with his seed, he held him, stayed /inside/ him, his grip too tight to break free from as he relaxed in the afterglow.

When he opened his eyes again, they were glowing with a soft, yellow light. His voice was stronger, and more demonic than it had been, and he looked completely satisfied. There was a growl when he said, "Good job, little mortal. You must be /exhausted/. You feel... taste... it's /so/ good. It's hard for me to pull back... it would be so easy to devour you whole." He ran a hand delicately accros Akito's face, then through his hair. His grip tightened, and he pulled him down, but stopped before he was actually laying on top of him, "You came /all/ over me." He smirked, "Why don't you clean it up? With your togue? Do you /like/ the taste?"

Akito shivered in pleasure as he couldn't even more from such pleasure being emitted. Feeling all of Aziz in him made him cry out a little from the fufilliment of his master. He tightened around his cock and felt the warm seed migle around inside of him. Akito's hips were quivering from the toughness Aziz was exuding upon him. He felt somewhat tired but something was making him want more of the demon under him. Tearing up a little as he was willing to go another round if possible.

Akito's body shivered in pure bliss from Aziz's dominating voice that rang in his ear. "I'm just a tad bit tired....I...want another round..i-if that is okay.." he said blushing from makeing such a request. He soon groaned as he was pulled down to look at Aziz's chest. Looking at the other, he nods and started licking his own cum off of his chest. He finished cleaning the mess he made and licked his lips.

"Darling, I'm impresed by your stamina. Hold very still." he gripped Akito tightly, with one hand on the small of his back, and the other around his shoulders, and scooted until they were on the edge of the bed. He stood, still inside him, "wrap your arms and legs around me. Don't slip out."

He carried him into his lavish bathroom and finally pulled him out, only to set him gently inside his giant tub. It was easily the sie of a hottub back on Earth, but made of some sort of polished stone. It was cold against his bare skin, but that began to change as Aziz turned the knobs to let in a slow, steady stream of hot water.

"How long can you hold your breath, human?" he asked as he climbed in beside him.

Akito held still as he obeyed Aziz's orders. Wrapping his legs and arms around his master's body, he tried his best to not fall. Gripping on to the best of his abilities, he smiled slightly from never feeling this warmth in his heart sprouted from the darkness. Feeling his master's cock still warm inside of him, he felt the hot liquid swish inside of him. Looking at the bathroom, he saw how marvelous it was. Feeling empty from the sudden pull away. Relaxing in the bath, he let his guard down more. Looking up and thought about the wuestion. "About three to four minutes .....why?"

"Because I didn't want to /accidentally/ drown you, and that's not long enough for me so you can't stay comfortable on your back," Aziz jerked Akito up and forced him onto his knees with his chest resting on the side of the tub, "So now I have to change my plans because your mortal body is so /fucking fragile/. Do you see the mirror," he pulled him up by the hair to force him to stare at his own reflection in the mirror over the vanity. From his position he could finally /actually/ see the size difference, actually see them together, and perhaps understand how /much/ Aziz had been holding back.

"I want you to /watch/ as I take you. I want you to stare into your own eyes so you can see how /beautiful/ you are in the throngs of passion, so you can understand how /difficult/ it is for me to hold back. If you close your eyes, I'm going to hurt you /just/ enough to remind you of what you're supposed to be doing. Do you understand me?"

Akito was confused but also felt the forcing spirit of Aziz on him to change positions. He looked at the other and blushed cutely. Being vulnerable to the demon was embarrassing, but he didn't mind if it was Aziz. Holding onto the side he looked back and pants softly in anticipation. Yelping, he looked up from his hair being pulled. Seeing himself he felt uncomfortable with seeing his slender body in the reflection. "Aziz....n-nooo I don't wanna see myself," he said softly.

"You think ....I am beautiful?" asking with an unsure voice. Aziz couldn't really think Akito was beautiful. He listened and nod from being spoken to. "I-i understand...and I don't mind if you are the one hurting me....because I know it won't last that long Aziz", he said with confidence. "But I will try not to close my eyes."