candicame

This is my first rp (candicame) tell me how I did  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As he's sitting there, Akito hears the /screams/, but it doesn't last for very long. A few minutes later, Aziz comes to find him, looking almost human again. He doesn't seem upset anymore, and approaches him, but he doesn't seem very sympathetic to his tears either.

"Well, the good news is, you're not banned," he holds up a chain, "The bad news is the trainers say I have to put you on a leash, because you're untrained, unpredictable, and can't be trusted. I told you before we came in here that it was dangerous, and not to get in a fight. You're lucky that no one was /seriously/ hurt."

He reaches down to push back Akito's hair and his voice softens, "Hey. Hey. Shss, here, look at me. Are you crying?"

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• candicame

• SpiritualHarmony

Akito wouldn't even look up. He held in his voice so he didn't know. "O-okay. That's fine. I don't mind wearing the leash." He looks away as Aziz tried to look at him. He felt as if he wasn't worthy of seeing him master's face nor looking his direction. Looking away and making sure he couldn't see the tears he shook his head. "I'm fine... do-d-don't worry."

"I don't understand why you're crying," Aziz picked him up, sat down, and pulled him into his lap, "You're fine. You didn't get hurt. Listen to me. The guys here are on a /strict/ training regmine. They have trainers here who are teaching them in a very specific way. If we come in, from the outside, not knowing all those rules and try to punish them, it makes their job harder. You get that?" He gently wipes away his tears again, "I come here all the time. I know how they want them handled. You don't."

He took Akito's face between his hands and pulled him up, forcing him to look into his eyes, "You're in trouble, but between you and me, that was /hilarious/. I can't stay mad at you. If you worked out, you'd be a steamroller." He giggles and nuzzles their faces together, "I wanted to hang out with you anyway. I want to spy on you while you read, figure out what you're into. Eat your candy, then you can lead me around, alright?"

Akito looks at Aziz finally. He had a face full of tears. Sniffling he has a small pout on his face. He nuzzled against the other, he lookkheard the reason he was hit. "I'm so sorry..I was.....crying because I thought I disappointed you. You should train me then..." He says but blushed from being so close to Aziz's face. Trembling as he was getting turned on for some odd reason. He heard the other wasn't as mad or disappointed as he thought. He nuzzled his face back and smiled.He couldn't believe what The male was saying,spying? A demon spying on a human, hilarious. He at the sweets and asked for a cup of what.

"Ummmm can we just... n-nevermind!" He he blushed hard.Getting up and letting Aziz out a chain on his leash, he blushed thinking of how he wanted to be held right now by his master. He waited to be chained so he could go places. Going to a diffeerent section of the library,he saw a book that stood out as it was glowing green.

"Can we just what?" Aziz asked, following so closely behind him that he didn't really need the chain. He played with his pet's hair as he searched the bookshelves, "I am training you. Kind of. I will. When I get around to it." He watched the man move, interested, "I don't like mindless sheep, Akito. I want to teach you without breaking you. I want to love you." He paused a second to let that sink in, "To do that, I don't want to control you, I want to /know/ you."

He guided Akiko and his book to a table and pulled him into his lap again, cuddling him and letting both hands rest on his thighs, "I think I've discovered one thing to use a reward," he giggles, "You seem to have a sweet tooth."

Akito was a blushing mess as he can't believe he was about to ask to be taken home and ravished. Hearing the love part, he fumbled with the book slightly and held it to his chest and walked to an empty table again. Looking up at Aziz, he knew this demon was different than most. Loving and being caring seems not to be the norm in this realm. He thought it was embarrassing to be sat on his lap but remembered people really didn't care about a demon did with their slaves.

He felt nice and cozy in the other's arms and proceeded with opening the the book to read. He falls into the other's chest to read but stopped to look up. "Do not use my weakness against sweets to persuade me to things. But yes....I have a really bad sweet tooth." He giggles and goes back to reading. He didn't mind the chain as he shouldn't have put his hands on the humans.

"I wonder what other weaknesses you have," Aziz purred, and kissed the back of his neck. He held him still with one hand across his chest, and slid the other between his legs. He gently kisses Akito's cheek as his fingers slipped under the silky little thing he was wearing, and he started to fondle his balls, almost absentmindedly, as if he were /playing/.

"Well, you will just have to find out sir," he teasingly said as he giggles. His neck was actually not that occupied as he thought. He blushed and gave a small jump from sudden groping. He read him book and trembled slightky. He looks away as his body was saying different. Looking at the boo, he tried to concentrate on reading and breathing around Aziz.

"You know that I can just stick knowledge right into your brain, if you open up to me, right?" Aziz said conversationally, "I can also read your mind. You seem interested in human anatomy..."

He thought for a moment, the hand groping Akito moving up his thigh, and onto his stomach, where he ran his fingertips through his pubic hair tugging gently, and made an annoyed /ugh/ sound, "You need to get rid of this." but it didn't seem to be bothering him as he continued to play with it.

"Earlier, when I asked where you wanted your mark, you said that you didn't want to modify your body. Why?"

"There is completely nooo fun in doing that way Master. I rather take the time to read it like a regular human. Thank you for taking me into such a thoughtful consideration." Akito tried to keep reading but was being easily distracted. "Umm yes, I am interested in the human body. I want to be able to prolong a human's life a little longer than usual." He blushed as looked up pouting,"You don't like pubic hair on your slaves?" He looks up at Aziz confused.

"Well I have never damaged the body that I was given. Markings just seem.....I don't know I just don't like it." He shifts a little and went back to reading.

"Physical bodies are so easy for us that I don't think of how interesting it must be to actually /have/ one. To depend on it... to take parts out and put new ones in. I can change yours in any way you like, you know. I can make you look and feel however you want." He kisses his neck again, this time nibbling gently, "I think you'd look pretty with some modifications... some piercings."

He moves his hand slowly up his chest to play with one of his nipples, "And I think that you're lying. I think you /like/ being pretty. Maybe start slow... just some nice earrings." He bites down /hard/ on his earlobe.

"I like my body. It took me forever to get to say that but I have learn to love it. Piercings...well i always thought about them but too scared to get them." Akito sat the book down and talked with Aziz more. He blushed as his nipples quivered under his master's touch. "You are right. I do like being pretty but being treated like a doll is one thng that makes me angry. And ear piercings first right?" He said scared about getting his body pierced first.

"I'd just like to get you some jewelry," Aziz explaines, off in his head somewhere, "It's easy to get addicted to piercings. /So/ easy. If I start you out with just a pretty little pair of gold studs, before you know it you'll have them in the cartilage... eyebrows, nose... oooh," he smiles, you would look pretty with a little tongue stud, but I don't know if I can stand the couple days it takes for the swelling to go down without hearing your pretty mousy voice,".

Akito looks up and thought about the different piercings he thought about getting over the years. He nods and then heard the flattery he was given about being quiet. "I have you know something mister. I don't wanna talk to you anyways. My voice is not pretty nor is it mousy so stop trying to flatter me and talk about me at the same time." He pouts and went back to reading peacefully in Aziz's arms. He was almost finished with the book already as he was always a fast reader and learner. He was going to get up to find another book but just closed that one as he finished.

Setting it down, he looks up at his master as his stomach growls softly. He was still hungry from earlier and didn't become full from the simple snack.

"You know," Aziz said, once he was finished staring off into space, "Before I take you to get..." he trailed off, "Before the last thing I need to do before I take you home, I can take you to eat. My friend, the one we ran into earlier, is taking the human he's training out, and we're trying to figure out if we want to go here or head to the gluttony district. I don't think I should take you out of the district yet... not to that place, at least. Not while you still have so little self control."

He cuddled Akito farther into his chest, "Are you nearly finished here?"

"Do we really have to go with that asshole to eat? He doesn't really like me and I can say the feeling his mutal." Akito pouts and crosses his arms as no one here seems to be okay with him. He rather be invisible like he was to the in Aziz's penthouse location. He nods and blushes softly,"yes I'm finished reading for today. Thank you again anddd sorry again...." he said looking down as he gave a sincere apology to his master.

"What are you talking about?" Aziz seems genuinely shocked, "Ersa absolutely /loves/ you. He just thought that you might kill his human or claw his eyes out or something. Because, you know, you do that. I didn't actually think he was right about that... until you /actually/ did attack other humans. Akito, demons don't trust you until you prove that you can be trusted. That doesn't mean that they don't like you. It /means/ that they think I don't know what I'm doing because you're my first pet, and apparently /everyone/ fucks up their first one."

He paused and opened his eyes, since he had been having a telepathic conversation with Ersathoth /and/ an audio one with Akito, similar to a human texting on a phone while talking to someone.

"I did /not/ mean to say that out loud. I'm not going to fuck you up. You're fine. You're going to be fine. But other people don't have as much in faith in me. It's like... humans have pets, right? Dogs? Have you ever been around someone who has a dog on a leash that is /glaring/ at you, and you say, 'That dog is going to attack me," and they say, 'No, he's an adorable little puppy,' and you reply, 'yeah, it's cute as hell but you better not let that thing go because it's going to attack somebody and you're going to be responsible for it' and then they /do/ let it off the leash and it attacks and injures /three other dogs/? Because that's what he feels toward you. He was standing there with a cute little show dog and I had an untrained wolf looking at it funny. And... you /do/ have teeth, you know."

He hummed, in thought, then added, "I'm getting hungry again to..."

Akito blinks as he was being explained what the other really meant. He giggles and understands that he can't be running around just defending himself when he has Aziz,his master, to do so for him. Thinking as the other was talking, he didn't mind to be pampered,but it will be a new thing for him. Looking up as he came to a realization that Aziz was such a gentle demon. "I understand Aziz. And I will never show my feisty fangs again."

He looks at Aziz as he heard he was hungry. He thought the perfect idea. Why not let ther other feed on him at the library? He stood up and turned to his master. He blushed and undressed slowly to tease the other. Akito took Aziz's hands and let him feel on him as he took the strap off around his neck that kept the clothes up. Once removed, it feel straight to the ground as he completely naked with on the collar his master has given him.

"Please feed on me right here. I don't mind because this is the least I can do for making you look bad master." He said smiling softly and turned around. Bending himself on the table, he fingered himself to ready himself for Aziz.

Aziz chuckles low in his throat as he watches the spectical taking place in front of him, before coming up and standing right behind his captive audience.

"What a 180 from the man I found on Earth," he muses, putting one hand on the small of Akito's back, "Who was so embarrassed to even be seen in the outfit I picked out for you. What has come over my innocent little virgin?"

He leans down to kiss the back of Akito's neck, but makes no move to actually /fuck/ him.

Akito was blushing as he knew this was way out of his character. He scoffs and looks back at Aziz with such a feisty tone in his throat. "Only because I want to show them that you are in charge but I want you to know that I am still my own person at the same time. Besides, I am kind of horny and this seems like a thrill."

He kept fingering himself and his hole started loosening up for Aziz. Moaning and blushing a little.

"It makes me question how you even knew to /do/ that," Aziz laughed and took Akito's hand firmly by the wrist, pulling it away from his body and putting it on the table, "I didn't work you open, I used my shapeshifting abilities. It makes me thing that maybe you /lied/ to me. Maybe you /aren't/ so innocent." he smiled and grabbed both wrists, pushing them into the table, "Maybe I wasn't your first taste after all."

"Huh, what?" Akito said as he was confused at first of what Aziz meant by those words. He gasped and felt his wrist being moved. "Aziz no...that isn't..." He was really just trying to make it easy because he read something on loosening up for the partner. "I never lied to you..... I promise......I never had this done to me and I thought that you might like this type of thing...I see most people liking their partner to take initiative.." He said and yelped as both his hands being pushed more into the table. "Master you are my first.... I can't believe that you don't believe in anything I say....I may be human but I would never blatantly lie to you like that. Lying about being a virgin is stupid."

He looks away as he felt his heartstrings being tugged on as Aziz's words were really hurtful to him.

Aziz watched the man squirm under him, felt his mind jump, felt the blood flowing through his veins under his hands. His heartbeat was erratic, but he didn't know if that anxiety came from the lies he was spewing, or from fear.

"You and I are going to need more time for this," he growled, and nibbled at Akito's earlobe, "I have more... /questions/ for you. But for now... since you asked so nicely..."

He stretched his pet's arms over his head and with a flick of his wrists, chains formed around them, keeping his torso pulled taunt. Aziz wasn't /nearly/ as slow this time, working his way in easily now that Akito had prepared himself. His shapeshifting became obvious as Akito felt him growing, stretching, filling him up, bigger than before, to the point that it wasn't /painful/, but it was /uncomfortable/.

He put both hands on Akito's waist and bent double so that his chest was pressed against his pet's back, and whispered to him, softly, almost lovingly, "I am going to /destroy/ you. By the time I'm finished with you, no other human will /ever/ be able to satisfy you. I'm going to slowly work you up until you're able to take my true form. And you are going to feed me for /eternity/. I'm going to milk you long past your human lifespan, pretty little thing." he /squeezed/, forcing Akito to squirm around his cock, "Do you understand that? You have a /powerful/ ally. You can have /anything/. You can't imagine how powerful, yet, but one day you'll /see/ it. You'll /feel/ it."

Akito trembled as his mind was jumbled from the uneasiness he was feeling. Aziz's whole vibe changed to him. He yelps as he was bounded by chains that was produced from thin air. He felt more inside this time as he couldn't even tighten around the other's cock. His ass was stretched out by force but it wasn't bleeding or anything of the sort. He wanted to scream but he whimpers undr the demon in submission.

Hearing Aziz's voice like that made him moan softly and felt the sincerity in everything he said. "Please don't destroy me. I don't long for any human nor demon. I only want you .... you are the only one who has ever been nice and loving to me since my mother. I don't want you to think these are lie from myyy nnn." He felt Aziz's cock stretch him as he moved a little too much.

"Aziz....I am human so please have mercy on my feelings. My heart and mind is all over the place right now.." Akito said and twitch around the cock that was in him.

"Shss," Aziz kissed the back of his neck, "Don't be afraid, Pet. Just relax. When I say 'destroy', I mean it in the /best/ possible way. You have /no reason/ to be afraid of me. It is far better to be by a demon's side than in his path." He pulled back, just a little, and /slammed/ back home. He wrapped one arm under Akito's stomach and stood, lifting his feet off the ground, holding him tight, pressing him as close as he could, as deep inside him as he dared go for fear of hurting him. He held him there as he pulled back again, and began to pound in earnest, much rougher than the first time, not that slow, gentle rhythm. He was pushing as far and as hard as he thought he could without actually damaging him, and it was attracting onlookers, though whether or not Akito was capable of /noticing/ his surroundings at all when he was lost in that kind of sensation, is difficult to say.