candicame

This is my first rp (candicame) tell me how I did  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"You're hot?" Aziz asked in amazement, then rationalized it, "Well I guess you're used to Earth. I don't know how you stand that place, it's so /cold/, all the time." He slid his chair out and pulled Akito into his lap to cuddle him, "You didn't sleep very long. That's good. You've got stamina. How are you feeling?"

He planted a kiss on the symbol on Akito's chest, and began to absentmindedly run a hand over his naked thigh.

"Oh, I suppose I should have told you. You're in my penthouse in the Lust district, in hell. It's not the /best/ location, but I like it. It's close to shops, restaurants and such, but it's a pretty good trek to the training halls and the academy. But, you know, I don't actually have a job so it's fine. Here, drink up, you need to stay hydrated." He smiled, "I promised to take you shopping. You said that you wanted to get some clothes."

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• candicame

• SpiritualHarmony

"Cold? That place felt go-" he was interrupted by the sudden change of position. He looked up at the other and giggle,"I'm just feeling fine thank you. Are you alright master." He blushed and jumped softly from the kiss. "Ah...that seems nice." He smiled and starts drinking what he was gave. He smiles brightly as he was simple when it came to things. "Yay~ yes yes yes. Thank you master~"

Aziz forced him to eat and drink until he was sure that he had built his strength up, and then set him gently on his feet. As he led him through his home, all of which was laid out and furnished as nicely as the bedroom, he started talking again.

"Stick by me as closely as you can. Just because you're marked doesn't mean that there aren't thieves around. I'm not going to put a leash on you or anything, but if you try to run, I /absolutely/ will. And try not to attack anyone."

He opened the door to usher Akito out into the entryway, and seemed to have no issue at all with the fact that the man is still /nude/. It doesn't even seem to register to him.

Akito ate and drank the things Aziz was giving him. He licked his lips and felt filled with the delicious fruits. Standing up, he followed the taller being and looked up at him. He nodsed as he was too scared to ever run as he knew nothing of this place. "Thieves? Demons steal humans?" His face looked slightly pale from knowing such. He fidgets a little by being naked as he wrapped his arms around Aziz's arm. Blushing slightly from being embarrassed.

"Not /usually/, but it has happens," Aziz explained, and led him into the elevator. The lobby was just as posh as the penthouse, and the people who ran the place, those behind the counter or the doorman, didn't seem to notice Akito at all, or if they did, didn't call attention to him.

Outside it was as packed as one would expect a busy street to be. Akito might notice that the place wasn't populated /just/ by demons. Quite a few of them had humans with them, and he wasn't the only person who /wasn't/ dressed, though most of them were. The humans who were dressed seemed to be wearing costumes more than clothes, clad in fetishware or clubware, they all looked like they were going out for a night on the town, or that they shouldn't have been allowed out of the bedroom.

As Akito pulled him into the shopping district, he noticed that there were some people, actual human people, who seemed to be traveling in a group, without a demon with them, though they all had on the same outfit, consisting mostly of leather straps, and all had the same symbol displayed prominently on their backs.

"My friend Ersa dresses all his humans here," Aziz explained, "And he's trained two festival champions. So you know it's the best."

He pulled him out of the street and into the little shop. It was much quieter, less bright, and generally just less of a sensory overload. It was, however, more like a sex shop than a clothing store, and everything inside would look better in the bedroom than in the street. Aziz walked over to a section that seemed mostly leather, and started looking at a display rack of collars.

"Pick out whatever you want," he said sweetly, and kissed the top of Akito's head. "Just don't wander too far." As an afterthought, he added, "And please don't get into any fights with the other humans. I've seen you people in stores. We have a television show dedicated to your holiday "Black Friday"? Where you celebrate your avarice with battles to the death for... things I don't understand the uses of."

Akito saw the beings around him was unaffected of how he looked. He wasn't even worth them noticing them. He looked around and saw the attire and really didn't like the style of the demons or the taste the humans were falling for. Looking at a heard of humans, he bacme curious. "Master...why are they by themselves? Isn't bad to be without their master?" He looked and then snapped to looking at Aziz again.

He looked and went with Aziz in confusion. Looking around he stayed close and was not liking the taste in clothes at all. He say a sheer black getup that was more of the sensial side. Akito picks it up and saw simple black sandals to wear. Picking them up too, he looks up at Aziz blushing. "Black friday is for people who want lower prices on things and whatnot. It's stupid and shows how silly we can be..." He slowly found more things that were fishnets and latex.

He went to more sexy but innocent looking attire and only got two more of them and another pair of shoes. "Ummm I'm sorry but I think this one is the best. I'm not into looking like the others and it's too hot to wear those things for me. So may I have these?" Questioning as he put one on and it made him look as if he was gift. The sheer covered his legs and area as the remaining intertwined and over over his stomach and chest. Aziz's seal was still showing and his back. He also put on the sandals and he looks like a complete doll.

"Hm?" Aziz followed his gaze, "Oh, no, they're in training. Sometimes they go out along together. It's not safe, not a good idea. But -shrugs- some people are... stupid."

He picked one of the collars off the shelf and slid it around Akito's neck, a thick leather one with spikes every half inch around it, then put it back. He picked up a different one, made of a softer material, cloth, with a bell, and tied it on.

"I was thinking more leather and lace, but I guess you're more silk and satin, huh? You like soft, sweet things..." His eyes widened as someone grabbed him around the waist, another human dressed in crotchless leather pants with straps criss-crossing his chest. His dick was encased in something that looked kind of like ribbon, but thicker and strapped, tied tight in a knot at the base. Right above the base, where his pubic hair would have been, if it weren't gone, was a symbol almost identical to Akito's, but with a different face.

"Mr Akito /finally/ found someone! It's the boy from the bedroom!" He went to grab, probably to hug, Akito, but he was jerked roughly backwards by a different demon, one who looked enough like Aziz that he must have been an incubus as well.

"Don't /touch/ it," Ersathoth commanded, "It's not trained. It may attack you."

"He doesn't /attack/, he's not completely /wild/," Aziz defended, but in way that one with a pet rottweiler says it isn't dangerous, in a tone that implies 'I think' or 'I hope'.

"Training..." he said softly as he was shopping with Aziz. He looked up and frowned softly from the collar that was put on him. He wasn't a rough person when it came to the over-sexualized materials that were given to him. He liked the second one better and smiled. "This one is pretty...." he trailed off as he seen another person come in contact with Aziz. He made sure to not make any trouble for Aziz as he was confused from the other.

He was curious about what was going on between the others. Looking at the other, he examined the other human and saw the bold statement of his attire. Seeing the seal, he looked up and saw it belonged to a demon that looked almost the same as Aziz. He felt the other human being peeled away and he went closer to Aziz as he only knew him.

"Why's it so skiddish? Did you hurt it?" the other demon smirked, "And now it's scared of the world?"

"How about you shut the fuck up?" Aziz glared, "He's /fine/. I... you know I actually don't know what happened to him. He was a lot more feisty on Earth." It was his turn to smirk, "He actually pretty much told me to fuck off when I first met him. He's pretty mean. Maybe he does bite. Maybe I'll have him attack you."

He smiled down at Akito, and wrapped an arm protectively around his shoulders.

Akito glares as he really wanted to tell the other demon to shut the fuck up. He looked and smiles as Aziz said what he wanted to do. "M-master..."he blushes and rolled his eyes. He saw that Aziz was trying to protect him. He held onto his master like a delicate pet. His face was softer and gave off a warm but sexy posture. He touched his master and pulled him down to whisper in his ear. "I'm hungry and this asshole isn't making it any better."

"How the hell are you hungry again? I thought you only ate three times a day. I fed you like half an hour ago before we left the house," He teased, "That's why you're so soft" he pinched his cheek and kissed him on the forehead. "I thought you wanted me to take you to the academy library."

"You can't take him to the slave academy," Ersa was suddenly serious, "Not just running around like that. He's not /trained/. He'll get eaten alive in there. And you can't feed him every time he asks for it or he'll wind up like the humans in the gluttony district. You need to put him on an exercise routine."

"I'm taking him to get something to eat," Aziz pulled Akito closer with the arm draped over his shoulders, "You can come with us if you want. I might take him to the festival this year."

"I...um" Akito looked down as he didn't know if Aziz was seriously scolding him until the other was only teasing. "Do you not care if I am soft sir?" He asked as he remembered the promise as his eyes lights up from excitement. "Then I can wait to eat. I rather read...". His smile still lingered from the kiss that was bestowed upon him.

He looked at the demon and was looking down a little. Was it really that bad for a human not to be trained? would he really be killed because of being trained?. He saw his master stand up for him but he hated that he was making Aziz stand up for him so much. He looked up curious and not knowing of the event. "What is the festival?"

Aziz hugged his friend and shoved him out of the way, pulling Akito back out onto the street. Instead of getting a shopping bag for his spare clothes, he waves his hand and they disappear. As he walks, he explains.

"I like your squish. And we have a lot of festivals and celebrations and the like. Ersa loves that shit. It's a good reason to get drunk and have fun, but humans can get famous at those things. Do you want to walk so that you'll know how to get there if you ever have to go on your own, or should I just teleport us?"

He stopped walking and seemed to think for a second, and added, "Don't /ever/ go to the academy without me."

Akito smiled as he was told that his body was fine. He listened and thought it was nice but he heard that he would be able to go alone scared him. "Can we walk. I want to see different places on the way master." He looked and saw how serious Aziz looked and sounded. He nods as he never intended to do such a thing. Akito wasn't asking for a death wish.

"I'm not the one with a physical body that can get tired," Aziz smiles and leaned down to gently kiss his pet. "I didn't mean to scare you. It's just that the "students" in those places aren't /willing/ souls, like you. The reason that they don't have a master is because they're damned souls. Think of the things that people do to /get/ damned. They're full of murderers, rapists, thieves, the kind of people who are sent there to be /broken/. Livestock who are being raised to slaughter."

He wrapped an arm around Akito and pulled him closer, partially to protect him, partially just to cuddle him into his side, "They'd eat a pretty little thing like you alive. And then I'd have to kill them. And then I'd /never/ hear the end of it." He pulled out his cigarette case and knocked one out, grabbing it between his teeth because he only had the one hand. He stick it back in his pocket and lit it with a flick of his fingers.

As Aziz explained, he lived in the Lust district, so every shop that they walked past had something to do with sex; more clothing shops, nightclubs, movie theaters, bars, that sort of thing. There was a pretty thick crowd, but as they moved closer to the academy, Akito notices that there are fewer and fewer humans, and the demons around him are less playful and happy, and more confident and domineering. Aziz seems not to mind at all, he's still chatting.

"So I should get to know you. I think I misjudged you. I thought you were a fighter. But I guess your bark is worse than your bite."

Akito was wondering why he was being loved so mich. He held onto Aziz and glared at him. "Don't calle me pretty! I am not suppose to be cute are pretty~" . He looks around and stops acting out as he submissively closer to him. "But master....I don't want to embarrass you. I don't want your reputation soiled because I'm not submissive enough with you...I dont want to be killed either, so i know how to hold my tongue." He blushed and looks away from Aziz and was a bit embarrassed.

"I've noticed. Being killed isn't so bad, I don't think. You'll just be stuck here. It's just your physical body. You just won't be able to go back to Earth." He smiled, "I could keep you all to myself. Away from all the problems that you /thought/ you had back there. You know... you haven't said one word about the mortal realm since you've been in hell..." he made a thoughtful 'hmmm' sound as he walked.

"I just didn't expect you to be so /quiet/," he explained as they passed through a large, metal gate, "And you aren't submissive. If you were, you'd let call you anything I wanted." he smirked and pulled his hand off Akito's shoulder to SMACK his ass, before draping it around them again, "I think that there's still some fight in you." He leaned down to hiss in his ear, "And I'm going to draw it out."

He straightened up and pushed Akito just a little behind him to speak to another demon just inside the building. The place really did look like a school; the area that they were in was incredibly similar to the administration area back at his university. After a few seconds, Aziz returned and clipped something onto his collar. In that second a wave came over him that felt cool and tingly, as if he'd just rubbed peppermint oil all over his body.

Aziz kept one hand on the small of his back as they walked, but he wasn't leisurely strolling anymore, he was walking with purpose, so Akito had very little time to look around. The place was nearly silent, but every so often a /scream/ would ring out, shattering the illusion that he was back on earth walking down a school hallway. All the doors were closed, and there was no way to know what was happening behind them.

After a few minutes they burst through another door and onto a grassy area. The fence that surrounded the school was present here as well, but on the other side of the little area was a building that was unmistakably a library. As they walked in, Akito could see that it was the biggest library he had ever seen, and it was gorgeous. A pendulum swung from the ceiling, easily ten stories up, around a massive sculpture on the floor.

"Like I told you," Aziz explained, "This place is considered a /reward/, for inquisitive humans. Demons pool from the collective unconscious. We know all. We see all. Things that are, things that were, things that may be..." his eyes lit up, and his voice had been deepening as he spoke, but he blinked and rubbed his throat, before continuing, and his voice returned to normal, "I'm going to get a cup of coffee at the little bistro place. You go run around and stare at dead trees and hallucinate or whatever it is you humans do. Unless you want to stay right on my heels, I can come and find you. Just check in with me and don't cause any trouble."

He turned away to walk toward the coffee counter, "And make sure your mark is visible. I don't want anyone to mistake you for a student."

"I don't want to be killed. I very much like the freedom I have.", Akito gave a hmph at the end. He kind of thought about how right Aziz was. He really didn't think of earth anymore, but he hasn't for a long time even before coming here. He felt his ass being smacked and he growled at Aziz. "If anyyyyone had to learn to behave it is you. Don't slap my ass in public!. I have you know that I still have a soul and a brian." His feistiness came out like a cat bearing its claws.

He moved back and saw where they were. Going back to his side, he saw the school looks too much like his. Stepping a little faster, he heard something that brought him back to reality. This is a place that breaks the wills and minds of humans. Feeling better and refreshed from the object put on him. He heard screams everywhere and it made his skin crawl but he knew he was in good hands with Aziz. Getting to the library, once they opened ed the doors, Akito was in awe and knew how lucky he was to see such a thing. He couldn't even phantom such a place in his dreams.

"Well thank you for rewarding me. This is such a treat to see such a place." He smiled and heard how deep Aziz's voice could go. He trembled at how sexy it wS. "Yes Sir, I will be looking at books on this level. I will be careful promise." he said giggling. He npds and looka down seeing Aziz's seal was already showing and popping off his porcelain skin. He looked and found an interesting book to red. Taking a purple fuzzy book, he sat at an empty table as he started reading. He was astounded at the information he was reading. He was reading and so effectively; it never took Akito too long to read a book.

He flipped and analyzed each page, he was at the end and stood up as he bumped into something and quickly bowed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stand up so quickly."

Akito looked up to see a group of men, wearing uniforms like the ones he had seen in town. The one he had bumped into had his arms crossed, staring down at him with a smile.

"Look what we have here, gents," He nodded at Akito, "This one's /brand/ new, hasn't even earned his school colors yet." The group circles around him, and two of them grab him and force him to his knees, "We should probably help him out, don't you think? Help him get some /practice/ in."

He steps forward, undoing the little leather speedo that they all wear, and his cock springs free, "Open your mouth, fresh blood."

One of the men behind him grab him by the hair and pull his head up.

He sees Aziz walking up behind them, sipping a cup of coffee and holding a little bag, but he doesn't seem upset. Instead he smiles, completely misreading the situation because of his limited interaction with, and knowledge of humans, and says, "Oh, how cute. Did you make some friends?"

Akito looks up and glares at the men. He yelps as he was forced down to he knees.How embarrassing! He would never let a mnother damn human make a mockery of him. He was almost going to snap as he was made to look like a slave to slaves. Hearing Aziz made him snap.

He beared his sharp canines and twisted his arms to a angle that granted him access. He pulled the two guys that were with him down and banged their heads on the floor. He got up and quickly swept the guy that was trying to make him suck his dick fall to his knees. He was trained in fighting only because it was a great way to relieve stress. "You pitiful souls dare to put your filthy mongrel hands on me. I don't need practice so you can keep that and shove it up your ass." His eyes were full of rage.

He went to Aziz and scoffed. "As if I wanted to make friends with rapists. I rather be alone with books."

"Rapists?" Aziz asked, eyes widening. He offered the bag to Akito, "You're gorgeous when you're angry. I got you this smore thing. It's got chocolate and marshmallows in it."

As soon as Akito takes the bag he bitch slaps him /so hard/ that he spins before he hits the ground, "What the /hell/ did I tell you before we came in here? What did I say? What were my /exact words/?" His voice never raises, but he's obviously /seething/ with anger.

Akito nods and rolls his eyes from the off-the-wall compliment. He heard it was sweets and smiled. Taking the bag,he wasn't ready for what happened next. He yelps as he felt to the ground and the bag fell beside him. He his held his cheek and nods slowly at the other. "You said Just check in with me and don't cause any trouble. master", he knew he was in the wrong a little but didn't know why such force had to be exerted. His cheek stung as it was red and irritated.

"I /specifically/ told you /not to attack anyone/," Aziz explained patiently, his voice deepening again, his eyes glowing, "I said that if you have a problem, you call for me." His voice had devolved into something that was barely recognizable, more of a growl than words, "Now go wait for me in the cafe. Don't get into anymore fights. I don't want you to see what happens next. Not yet."

"Yes sir...I'm sorry...." Akito felt nervous for once with Aziz. He stood up slowly and followed his master's orders. He took the bag he was given and went to the cafe. Sitting there alone, he didn't even take bites of the food he was given. He had tears in his eyes. Blinking,Akito has never really cried before, but he also never disappointed anyone. He cried softly behind his hair as he hated that he disappointed Aziz. He wasn't thinking of calling the male because he could handle it himself.