candicame

This is my first rp (candicame) tell me how I did  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Akito was listening to every word the demon spoke to him,trying to see the answer to his question. Telling him what he wanted, and sips the wine the other poured for him. Thinking of how gruesome the pyramid of command was for them. His face wasn't really moved but he knew there will be less freedom for him there.

"I know that is a sin....I just really love reading. I love being able to understand a few things more than most human do..." he said to Aziz and he sips the wine a little more. akito knew in his heart what he has gotten himself into and nods at the commands he was given. Blushing from the words training and feeding,he knew he wiuld only be a meal and a pet to Aziz. He bit his index finger until he saw blood. Running his injured finger across the contract, he left his beautiful cursive sinks into the paper as it was final. He officially gave his soul to Aziz.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• candicame

• SpiritualHarmony

"Holy hell you /bit/ into it," Aziz laughed and took Akito's hand. He gently slipped the injured finger into his mouth and sucked gently. Akito felt it begin to burn as the skin there knitted itself back together, and when Aziz pulled away, the wound had closed. He rolled the parchment back up, and slipped it back into the pocket that it couldn't possibly fit inside.

"My name," he said quietly, conspiratorially, "Is Azizodarh. True names hold a lot of power, for humans and for demons. I tell you this, because I am sharing that power /with/ you. You may call me Aziz, and if you ever tell my name to anyone, I will kill you. Not because I dislike you, I wouldn't have appeared before you if I disliked you, but because it would be the ultimate violation of my trust, and it would break my heart. But if you ever need me, no matter where you are, call out to me by 'Aziz', and I will come to you. You have my protection."

He sat back up and smiled, "Now, I suppose that we'll leave after dinner so we can finalize the contract. You be thinking about where you want your witch's mark. I know that some mortals want it somewhere they can hide it in the mortal realm, so no one knows where they're drawing their power, but some people like to show it off." He arched an eyebrow as he looked up and down Akito's body, as if he were seeing through the clothes and the table, "But you don't look like much of a show-off."

Akito let him take his hand and winced from the treatment. Blinking, he looked at it as it was brand new again. Blushing, he didn't know why he was feeling a tingle in his heart as the other was treating him nicely.

He heard the other's name name and it was a lovely name to him. Azizodarh..... hmmm he seems trustworthy. Thinking and then was surprised that Aziz said the same thing. Nodding as he wouldn't dare do such a thing. "Yes sir. I'm in your care for now on." Akito gave a bow to the man and was sincere about it. Blushing as he looked up, he tought about th mark. He pouts as he hated that the demon made seem like a wholesome girl. "I never needed to show off. Don't treat me lik a girl Sir. " as he thought more about it. "I will surely think about it....I never thought to defile my body,but for you I guess I will think about it." He said flirty as he may have had too many drinks at hand.

"A girl?" Aziz was genuinely confused. He knew that humans had different sexes, but he thought that the only difference was that one could have children and the other couldn't. Demons were shifters who took any form that they wanted, including genitals. His society had no concept of gender, and he hadn't thought to research it. He had no idea that there were cultural differences in status, fashion, interests, or anything else based on something as minute as half a chromosome. It had never occurred to him.

He was going to lean in, but the waiter returned with the food, so instead he sat back. He had ordered a desert, because he didn't really /need/ to eat in the first place, so it hardly mattered, a cheesecake dressed with fruit with strawberry syrup arranged all over the plate in little loops.

He picked up a blueberry and popped it into his mouth before casually asking, "How are girls treated differently from men? Do you mean because you aren't a child or because you aren't a woman? You /aren't/ a child, are you? I should have asked that..."

Akito saw the analytical expression Aziz's was making when he said something about not being a girl. He blushed as he saw the other try to come closer but was saved by the food. Cutting into the meat, he took a bite of food. Looking upat the demon he couldn't help but blush. "I ensure you that I am not a child. Women are treated as fragile people that can bear a child an has soft features. I have soft womanly features but I am a man. So being treated like woman hurts my pide a bit because I am a man." He went back eating and looks away only to see people staring at him.

"You can't be fragile AND give birth at the same time, it's impossible," Aziz stared at him, thinking that after everything he had been so honest about it was a strange time to lie, and decided that it must be a thing that humans genuinely thought, and had just never connected. Maybe they just really were /that/ stupid.

"Demons can't tell you apart as easily as you can each other," he thought was the safest thing to say, "But I like your face. And your hair..." he purred a little as he scooted his chair closer so he could run a hand through it, "I wonder what it looks like pulled back." He bunched it up in his hands and pulled it tight, twisting it into a bun. He was rougher than he needed to be, testing to see how tough his new little pet was, if he would whine about such a small amount of pain, it was an indication that he needed to start /slow/.

Akito was a blushing mess from Aziz's choice of flattering words. His heart was racing a tad bit faster than usual as his new "master" was coming closer. He moaned a little as he was strange. He was bullied a lot in middle and high school for his girlish appearance. That trauma never left and manifested itself as a love for pain. Akito was a hardcore masochist. He looks up as he gave Aziz a soft expression and it was a bit seductive than his usual looks.

It had gone better than expected. Aziz smiled, and leaned in to kiss his cheek before releasing his hair.

He took a bite of his cake and swirled it around on his tongue. These humans /tried/, he supposed, but they couldn't come /close/ to the food in Hell. He could get better than this from a street vendor in the gluttony district. If this was supposed to be a /nice/ restaurant, he was incredibly disappointed.

But the company was nice. He had no interest in eating the rest of it and pushed it away. He'd rather fill the rest of the time with conversation, but he really just wished that the man would hurry up and /eat/ so he could take him home and finalize their deal. He was bored here. He thought for a moment, studying Akito exclusively, trying to figure out how much he should /tell/ him, and how much he should just wait and let him /experience/. He finally decided that he would say nothing about the new life he had in store for his first slave, and would let him find everything out when the time was right.

Akito was let go and he looks down in embarrassment. A damn demon knew his greatest serect and flaw. He hurried to eat as he couldn't take being in the establishment with all these people staring at them. He finished the food off with wine and nods to Aziz that he was ready to go from the restaurant. His tresses of hair flowed a different way as he flips it from the twisting motion it was in. "I-i am ready when you are....m-master " Akito didn't know what was going on with him. He is finally showing his true self. He smiled softly as he might get used to not lying to himself or others.

"Good, let's go home." Aziz stood, dug around in his pocket again and threw down another wad of random bills.

His smile widened as soon as they were outside and he grabbed Akito by the waist. He leaned down to whisper directly in his ear, "Close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you. Traveling through dimensions can be a difficult experience in a mortal body. Keep your eyes closed so you don't get the vertigo. I'd rather you didn't throw up all over my house."

"Alright, darling, you can look."

When he opens his eyes, Akito is standing in the most posh bedroom he's ever been in. It trumps even the best hotel, the centerpiece is a huge bed, bigger than a king sized, super lush, with a canopy of thick, light canceling curtains. Everything in the room is either deep red or jet black, even the floor is a dark hardwood with beautiful woven red rugs. Akito does feel a little nausea, but it's only /partially/ because of the trip, the rest is because he has the vague awareness that he is in a dimension that he isn't /from/, a place completely alien to him.

"Here," Aziz steps in front of him, holding a glass full of some kind of green, bubbling liquid. "What do you think?"

He looks predictably different, less human, with horns sprouting from his forehead, and his clothes are completely different. The coat and shirt are gone completely, and his upper body is absolutely /ripped/, with muscles flowing under flawless flesh. He's obviously strong enough to rip a person in half if he wanted to. It becomes apparent that this being promising to protect him means that Akito no longer had to fear /any/ human.

His eyes roam up and down Akito's body, and the man becomes aware that his /clothes/ didn't make the trip with him, and he's standing in the middle of the room in the nude. Aziz seems to sense that he's embarrassed by something, and waves his hand so the curtains over the glass doors to the balcony close.

"What's wrong, pet?" He asks, with genuine confusion and concern on his face.

Akito gor up and closed his eyes like he told him to. He didn't know what was going on but he thought that he might as well do what the other says to do. Feeling something but still kbeyed the orders, he finally had the chance to open his eyes.

Looking around, he still felt a little weak from the the traveling. In awe of such a lavish bedroom, he could help but look around and be amazed. He held his stomach to settle it down but heard Aziz's voice. Seeing the demon in full effect he couldn't help but blush. Akito has never seen a man with such a glorious physique. He knew he was in somewhat good hands of Aziz.

Looking confused, he didn't know what the other was staring at him until he looked down. He blushed and covers himself fast and looks away shyly. He has never been exposed to anyone before and especially not a demon. Akito's body was the exact opposite, it was silky smooth. He had such fair skin with makes his eyes and hair pop out even more. His slender but plunp build made him really resemble a woman's body. "Ummm I am just shy....no one has ever seen my body except my mom and dad when they changed me when I was younger."

He looks around and couldn't help but blush even more. "Umm may I have something to at least cover up with?"

"You didn't read the contract at all did you?" for the first time, he saw a look of annoyance on Aziz's face, "If I give you something to cover your body with, it's going to get in my way. I'm an /incubus/. I've told you that several times. Just," he sighed and rubbed his temples, "Just come to bed and try to calm down. I'm getting mixed signals."

He puts a hand on the small of his back and leads him over to the bed, "Sit down and drink /slowly/ while I explain what you apparently didn't care enough to /read/. And remember that I don't /have/ to do this, I'm doing it because I like you."

Once he gets his sat down and settled, his look softens a little, "Everything I do for you is for your own good. And I'm glad i brought you /home/ and not out on the tow, to the academy library for instance, because not all demons are as nice as I am, and if you're going to be /stupid/ like this you could very easily get yourself killed down here. Do you understand that? I'm telling you this because I care about you."

"I feed on the energy produced by mortal souls. As an incubus, I specifically feed on /sexual/ energy, which is produced in high amounts whenever a human orgasms. So when I get /hungry/, I'm going to find you, and you're going to orgasm for me." he smiles and his teeth in this form are so much sharper than they were on earth, "In return, you can get pretty much anything you want."

"Other demons need to know that you're taken, so I'm going to put my symbol /somewhere/ on your body. I want to go ahead and do that, because I don't know you very well yet, and I don't trust you not to run out, or do something else stupid. Have you decided where you want it yet?"

Akito gasped as he just realized that they were at Aziz's home in the other realm. He remembered he was just food for the demon. "Yes sir...", he said and follows him to the bed as his pale skin was almost glowing because of the dark rich colors he was sitting on.

Taking the cup, he drank slowly as instructed.Blushing from the words being spoken to him, he could only hear like in his mind. He looks up at Aziz who sat beside him and listened very carefully after snapping out of the trance he was in. "y-you care?...." He couldn't help but blush even more from the word he was saying.

Hearing the details of the procedures he has to understand. He blushes and nods softly from how charismatic the other was."Ummm, sir, I have never had....sexual intercourse before..." He looks away and blushed cutely more. Shying away and looks,"Ummm may I have it on my collarbone?"

"Of course I care about you. I agreed to link us together irrevocably. You'll be a representative for me, the things you do will reflect back on me." He takes the empty glass and it disappears. He gently guides Akito, pushing him down on his back and crawling between his legs, running his fingertips down his neck, over the collarbone.

"Never had sex before?" he moved his eyes back to his face, studying him, confused, "Why? Because you don't like the other humans? The same reason that you're always so rude to them?"

Akito looks and understood he had to perfect for the other so he won't embarrass the demon who took him in. He gasped as Aziz guided him more into bed. Looking up as his hair was everywhere as he blushed cutely. Akito's body was delicate to the touch and he nods. "Yes, I never had sex before because I don't like humans. They are scary to me...and people tried to do a thing with me but I was always scared of human touch...." He looks away.

Aziz was genuinely confused by this answer. He hadn't expected someone so inexperienced to try to summon a demon at all, and he hadn't expected his bitchy attitude to fade as quickly as it had. He hovered uncertainly in his position over the prone man, looking down at him, taking in the form below him. It didn't help that he really was /starving/. He hadn't eaten since before he had gone to earth, and his energy drained much faster there than it did at home.

Virgin energy, energy that had never been used by a demon before, was supposed to be extra powerful. It would certainly be an experience that he had never had. But... he had heard that humans who were with demons /before/ humans, would /never/ be able to enjoy playing with other mortals, which would be /at best/ mediocre in comparison. Could he really rob this man of the experience of being with his own kind.

He was so hungry.

He ran his hands up and down Akito's chest as he thought, and let the palm of one open hand rest over his heart, feeling the steady pumping there, the beating of his heart. His hand began to warm up, as he decided that he was going to /have/ to do this, he couldn't continue to starve, but he was going to be as easy with it as possible. He would introduce him to the world /gradually/, not all at one and overwhelm him. The spell he had cast, to calm Akito down and relax him, moved out from his heart and into his body, traveling through his life blood. The tension began to leave his body through no action of his own, his muscles began to relax, his breathing began to slow, as he entered a receptive state, to make the transfer of energy easier.

"I have heard," Aziz explained, "That once you lie with a demon, no mortal will be able to satisfy you. I've even heard that men have gone mad with desire if they break their contract or are abandoned. I want you to know that I will not abandon you, and if you ever call for me, I will be there."

Akito felt Aziz's hands of warmth on him. Looking up in an innocent manner as he couldn't wrap his mind around why he felt himself around the demon so naturally. His heart slowed down in relaxation and became more mellow towards him. "I don't mind...I really don't have anything to lose. There is no one I desire. There is no one for me to love. I am alone in the mortal world and I don't mind that. If you won't abandon me then I will not embarrass you I swear to you. I don't know why I am so open to you and giving you the real me."

Akito smiles softly as his crystalline eyes light up in the most sexist way as his own scent started to emulate around Aziz. His cheeks were painted with the rose red of embarrassment. "I am yours, I can tell you are holding back Aziz. I am not stupid." He looks up in a pouting manner.

"You don't worry about whether or not I'm holding back," Aziz leaned down to kiss him, gently, chastely, on the lips, "You just relax." He waved his hand down his own body and Aziz watched his clothes disappear. It became even more obvious that Aziz was a shapeshifter, and Akito had not yet seen his true form, because as Aziz studied his body, his cock jumped, and changed, becoming smaller than it was originally. It was leaking something slick and shining, and he sat up on his knees and used one hand to spread it over the shaft until the entire thing glistened.

He raised his other hand and the curtains on the bedframe closed around them, shrouding them in shadows, trying to set the mood for... romance. He hoped that Akito appreciated all the effort he had gone into, the lengthy explanation, the romantic dinner, the mood lighting- he was trying his hardest to recreate a human mating ritual, to make him comfortable.

He tenderly spread Akito's legs apart, moving them to either side of his own hips, and then his magic powers came into play. He was so gentle that the man's sphincter barely stretched, and whatever he had used for lubricant not only helped him slide frictionlessly inside, it had an effect on Akito's muscles, which tingled with warmth and relaxed around him. But once he was /inside/, his cock swelled to fill him /completely/, not ripping or stretching, just the perfect size, the perfect comfortable fullness, and like magic, because that is what it was, their bodies met /just/ as the head of his cock pressed against the man's prostate.

Aziz leaned over him, supporting himself with one hand, and reached between them with the other to tenderly touch, prod, and eventually wrap around the shaft of Akito's cock.

"Don't hold back," he whispered, "I'm getting a feel for you. This is my base run. And the harder you cum for me, the more energy I'll get." He kissed the man's temple, "And then, if you're still uncomfortable, I'll take you out and let you pick out some clothes. Whatever you want."

He ran his hand up and down the man's shaft, "You're going to love this".

Akito looks up at the dominating spirit of Aziz. He took the other's lips to his own and loved the tingling feeling from the kiss. He did as he was told and only thought about relaxing himself as he knew what was to come. Akito didn't notice he was staring at his master. Seeing the other's physique, even more, made his heart jump a little.

He looked around and saw the curtains close around them. Giving them such privacy and gave a sense of intimacy. Akito knew that Aziz was trying to make him feel as comfortable as he could possibly feel. Giving a small smile, he couldn't help but become relaxed from the efforts Aziz was making for him.

Feeling his legs being moved and stationed around his master's hips, he could only look in awe and a slight relaxation of being pampered for his first time. He gasped sharply as he had never been entered before and the warmth that spread throughout his body was phenomenal. He didn't feel any discomfort as he was being held with the utmost care of the demon.He whined slightly from feeling his prostate being stimulated and pressed against.

He shivered as he was whispered to, with the same words he spoke to Aziz. He nods and blushes more as he trembles underneath feeling such a rush and loving the sensation he was getting. He thought he couldn't handle anymore as his shaft was reacting to the pleasure he was receiving.

He felt the other's hand and cries out from being sensitive to his touch. Akito didn't dislike the demon's touch at all. He moans and couldn't hold the wanting of his master. "Master it feels .....undeniably good." sprouted from his mouth as he shivered in delight under the other.

When the demon began to move, it was slow and deliberate. He moved like the man below him was made of glass, like he was afraid of breaking him. He watched Akito's body closely, watching for any changes. The little jerks, the sweet moans, the full body shivers that rocked his muscles and tightened around his cock.

But the /words/, are what spurred him on. As soon as the man began to /speak/, he picked up the pace, matching his new rhythm with the hand around his dick, squeezing harder and pumping faster. He moved his free hand from the bed and brought it to Akito's collarbone, and the area began to /burn/.

Akito couldn't help but loving Aziz's cock. He moans out more as he couldn't fulling understand why he was so open to the demon. He moans more as he felt the pace speed up from where it was before. He tears up cutely as he couldn't contain what he was feeling. Feeling Aziz's hand and the burning feeling, his eyes widen in ecstasy. He came from such pleasure and whimpers under his master. Akito was convulsing and moan out softly in pure submission

Aziz slowly slides the hand he had been using to jack Akito off to his face, and sticks out his tongue to lick it clean. His eyes are sparkling as he smiles down at his poor, exhausted pet, thinking of how /beautiful/ he looks in the afterglow. He climbs to his knees, pulling Akito with him, by the hips. When he moves his hands to grab his hips, the one of his collar bone has left behind an /obvious/ burn in the shape of a pentagram inside a circle, and over it all, a stylized version of Aziz's face.

"Good boy," his breathing is heavy when he speaks, and his eyes glow even brighter, it seems like he's having more trouble containing himself the way he has been, "I'm going to reward you."

When he cums, he jerks his hands away to grab at the mattress, with good reason, as claws /explode/ and the texture of his skin changes; wings /sprout/ from his back, pushing back the curtains of the canopy; and Akito feels him /convulse/ inside of him, and /fills/ with a hot liquid-

And suddenly he's /insanely/ comfortable, but very tired. As Aziz pulls out and rests on top of him, trying to get his breathing under control, the feeling of safety, comfort, relaxation, and sheer exhaustion overcome him completely. Aziz slowly returns to a more human looking form, he goes in for a final kiss, but this one is deep, passionate, a /real/ kiss. He pulls back to plant another kiss, this one on the new symbol burned onto his collarbone.

"You get some rest, build your energy back up for me?" he moves to lay down beside of him, "I'll stay with you until you fall asleep if you want to cuddle," and pulls him into his arms to hold him until he falls asleep, "and when you get up, I'll take you out like I promised."

Akito blushed as he saw how vulgar Aziz was by doing such a shameful act with his cum. Blinking and remembering that's what the other was after the whole time,he blushed. He felt his master's cock deeper inside and looksa at him without a worry in his eye. He huffed and his hair was flowlying all over the place.

He perked up a little as he was praised for cumming. He moans more and watched the whole scene of Aziz play out. Feeling his hot seed ooze into him mad Akito feel full and content. He saw the other's form wher he was actually just as good looking as his relaxed form. He thiught he was looking at a god but remembered who Aziz was.

Seeing the other look as when he first met him,he couldnhelp but fall into the kiss even more. He leaned into the kiss even more and couldn't help the fire he was feeling in his stomach. Wincing slightly for the burning spot,he looked up. Seeing Aziz be so caring really made Akito think about falling for him. "Okay...thank you.." he said weary and instantly fell asleep in Aziz's strong and warm arms.

When Akito wakes up, the curtains of the bed have been pulled back, and there's no one in it with him. There's a platter on the bedside table full of little pieces of fruits that he doesn't recognize, and a pitcher of something bright red with a glass beside it. It looks like someone else has been eating and drinking these things. It's a /lot/ hotter than it was when he arrived, and if he looks around he can see why.

The sliding glass doors are open, and there's apparently a balcony that reaches the length of the penthouse. There's a little outdoor table, and Aziz is sitting out there looking down at a tablet, smoking, with a glass of whatever concoction is in that pitcher sitting on the table beside him.

Behind him is a /huge/ city scape, lit up bright against the twilight, and they're high enough up that it looks like a painting.

Akito rises up and looked around. Panting, he got up with the cocer around him. He took a piece of the fruit and it was delicious actually. He fans himself as he looked around and saw Aziz. Smiling as he wanted to sneak up on his master. He slipped off the blanket and wraps his arms around his neck and looks up at him. "Hello master, what are you doing?" He asked and looked in awe at the location."Where is this place? It's pretty but it's really hot."