candicame

This is my first rp (candicame) tell me how I did  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There exists a world beyond the mortal realm, inhabited by all measure of spirit creatures called demons. There are many places in this world, and many kids of demons, but Azizodarh is an incubus, young by the standards of his people, and one of the few incubi without a human sex slave.

In his world, it is /expected/ that he will have a human, without one, he will be unable to drain sexual energy, and will weaken. He's been subsisting on gifts from friends who are willing to share their pets, on students from training acadamies who are willing to rent their wares, or from professionals who charge for their pets by the hour. He knows how it is done, he's seen it happen to his friends. Humans are willing to sell their souls in exchange for all kinds of trivial things, summoning demons through bizzar rituals, bartering eternity for finite riches or love or skills. He's sure that in the human world these things seem very important.

But he has never found one that he likes, that he wants to put the effort into training and rearing. He's seen the new ones and they need to be be broken. His friends tell him that he needs to settle, that there are perfectly good pets going on the market every day, but he doesn't think he's reached the point of accepting something not to his tastes quite yet. He doesn't know exactly what he wants, but believes that he will know it when he sees it.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• candicame

• SpiritualHarmony

7f314983f7cde879244fc2756d817077.jpg

Name: Akito Yashima

Race: human

Background: Akito is a very passive-aggressive person when it comes to a few things. Usually laid back and has no real conflicts in his life. Severes as acting president for some of the student organizations. He is actually very cold to most people and stays to himself. Living alone, he tends to not ask for any help in daily living.

Dislikes: Coffee

32cb075e33211a4dfd0e2827039e85b5.jpg

Name: Azizodarh

Race: Incubus

Background: Lives alone in his giant penthouse, like all demons in the spirit realm, he has magical abilities and wants for nothing, so wealth or poverty are not concepts that he is familiar with. He's recently become old enough that it's no longer socially accepted for him to live with the demons who created him and needs to find his own way in life. He has yet to settle on an occupation, though he loves human men and is thinking seriously of doing something in the demon trade of slavery, maybe at the training acadamy? Maybe raising them? Maybe... he has no idea. He hasn't even taken on a human slave, even though there has been ample opportunity, and his friends and parents are getting worried that he may never find direction in his life.

Dislikes: Humans who's wills are broken completely, iron, holy objects if there's enough faith behind them, holding down a steady job, being a productive member of society

Akito boringly sat in his lecture as the professor was teaching in such a monotonic voice it made him cringe. Looking around and seeing that he wasn't fit to just sit around a bunch of dumbas*es all day and act like nothing was wrong. He knew he had to be here so it looks good on his behalf, but goodness! His crystal blue eyes wandered into space as he thought about the outcome of graduating. Gritting his teeth and then suddenly smiling as it was his last semester in XIXC University. The teacher called upon him just to see if he was paying attention. Sighing, Akito arose and went to solve the equation on the board. Having it correct only annoyed the professor more and more as he hated the pompous male. Going back to his seat, he sat there quietly.

As the lecture was over, He gathered his materials and left for the day. Going home, he entered and saw two different pairs of shoes. Father brought another woman home I see. He took his shoes off and headed upstairs. Letting his long beautiful cedar brown hair. It flowed almost below his behind. Akito sighed and remembered hearing someone talking about conjuring up a demon who grants wishes and helps a person achieve their goals or dreams.

Setting up and remembering how the placement goes, he took a small jar of powder chalk, but then realized it was stupid to even try such a thing. "I would never stoop so low to get become a doctor, besides I am almost there", saying it in an obnoxious tone of voice. He was still looking at the materials he had to make the conjuring diagram. In a daze, it seems like it was calling out for him to do.

The music in the club was loud, rhythmic, and intense, but Aziz paid no attention to it. He was only half focused on a dozen things, the taste of the drink in is mouth, the sound of his friend's voice in his ears, the touch of the human slave who had his arms around him, goading him on, and the pictures on the wall.

There were about a dozen images flickering and moving in front of him, humans, in groups or alone, drawing ritualistic shapes, or cutting themselves open, standing at crossroads and begging. A group of figures in hoods huddled together, standing at points on a pentagram they had drawn on the floor of what looked like a cavern or basement. A young woman sat naked in a forest, her bare arms already covered with tact marks as she carved arcane symbols into them. A man with a suitcase in tattered clothes stood at the crossroads screaming with increasing desperation into the night sky.

"The one at the crossroads would be easy," his friend suggested, "A good first catch to cut your teeth on."

Aziz made of sort of confirmation noise, a 'hmm', but took another drink and ignored the advice. He wasn't really interested in the easy catch. He didn't want a pliable little doll. He'd seen too many of them, played with too many of them. He didn't think anyone would understand, so kept these thoughts to himself. He scanned the images, and the wishes of the humans within flashed through his mind "power" "strength" "safety"; all desperate pleas, all spirits already broken and willing to do anything to get help to survive in the human world.

The word “knowledge” echoed in his head and he turned to look. It wasn't a loud, desperate plea, but a quiet, tentative whisper. He focused on the image, a man, alone, in what looked like a human house, not a forest, not a cavern, not an open night sky. This human wasn't as dedicated as the others. He seemed to believe that he didn't even need to leave the house He focused in on him, and emotions flooded in, boredom, annoyance, all secondary, peripheral human emotions. Nothing strong like hate or desperation. He narrowed, searching for more details... what this mortal was willing to sell his soul /for/?

He didn't understand the wish, so turned to his friend. "The boy in the bedroom What the hell is he on about?"

Erzathoth studied the image for a moment, and smiled. "Oh, the mcat test. He wants to pass a test without having to finish school It's a test that humans take to get into medical school. He believes that if he goes to medical school far away, he can run from his problems. He just wants a complete working knowledge of the human body. That should be easy. It's a waste of time though. Look. He's stopped the ritual. He doesn't want it bad enough to sell his soul. It's a lost cause. I bet the one at the crossroads cleans up real nice."

“I like a challenge," Aziz smiled, for the first time.

The next day, after another series of boring lectures, Akito emerged from the science building to see an overcast day that promised rain. It was going to be a wet walk home. Just one more thing he didn't need. He didn't even make it to the quad before the fat droplets began to fall. But the wetness never touched hum. Instead, he looked up to see a gorgeous man holding an umbrella over him. The man smiled down at him, yellow eyes shining.

“Hello, fellow human student,” the man said in a deep, melodious voice, “What a beautiful day it is. Nice diffused lighting. Say, do you have a name?

Leting the sun emerge and doing his daily routine. Seeing the sky was clashing between sunlight and dark clouds. Akito sighs and remembered he didn't bring any rain weather gear. As class was finally over, he was rushing worst than usual. Haveing his mcat prep-class, he went out knowing how bad it was. To Akito's knowledge he was bein sheilded from the rain. Looking at the guy as he had no time for this. But something was off,he was quite drawn to the boisterous being . He scoffs as his blue eyes were still shimmering as there was no sunlight in sight. "Hello..I guess you can say that" he said in a lazed tone as he was actually in a rush. "My name is Got to Go" he said as he ran off to the cram session he was going to be late to.

Aziz watched the man with a smirk, thinking of the ice in his eyes. Blue was a rare color for human eyes.

This isn't what he had expected. He had expected an instant attraction, that his demon charms would just sort of 'take over', and the boy would fall into his arms willingly. It seems like his friend had been right, he would have to work for this one. But as an immortal, he had all the time in the world, and he said that he wanted a challenge.

He follows Akito through the campus to the other building, watching the other humans around him, running through the rain as if they're afraid of water. He stays a few paces behind him, walking as if he belongs there, as if he's just another student who has as much right to be on campus as he does. When he goes inside the building, Aziz keeps walking, watching the world around him. It's all so /heavy/, so /mortal/. All these people, wasting their short lives, knowing that their clock is ticking and that time is their enemy.

Time passes so quickly here, in this new world, so unlike his own. There's so much to take in that he barely notices the rain stop. He folds the umbrella and pretends to stick it inside his coat, because he's been told that humans become afraid when they see things just disappear in front of them. Humans are like wild animals, and when they are afraid, they run. That isn't what he wants. He wants to draw one in.

He's leaning against the building, lighting a cigarette when Akito emerges, and doesn't change his posture. It's better for him to see the casual stance, the full height, the /power/. The coat is open now, reviling what he thinks humans might wear in the mortal realm, his knee high leather boots and too-tight black pants. He's right, more or less, if he were going for a particular sect of humans who were partial to black clothes and loud music.

He glances at him, measured, calculated, not too long, not long enough to look like he cares, and says, "You're rude, aren't you? Not very good with people. That's going to hurt you." He chuckles to himself, "Maybe work on your bedside manner? That's what it's called, right?"

He takes another drag, holds it as his lungs expand, and blows smoke rings toward the sky.

Akito fixed his glasses as he was wet. Taking his jacket off and hanging on the coat rack and put his shoes in the designated place. Slipping on the university's procedural shoes for cram school. He sighed as he successfully got away from the werid man. He closed his locker down only to have to take that back.

Raising a brow at the Unknown man,he looks over him and couldn't believe there was such a student here without him knowing. "Are you so sort of transfer student?", blurting out and went up to the man. Looking up, his face was full of discomfort as he never had to look up to anyone before. Seeing the man's attire and how he was made him more curious than before. Akito's rubberband popped and his hair was all over place. It showed more of his feminine features; his slim face with his high cheekbones and his soft aloof expression. Blushing as he hated his female characteristics.

"I'm rude? Well someone popping up in front of me while I am rushing is rude . No, I'm not good with people because people are too into nothing that will help them long term. Now with me working on my bedside manners ; that is none of your concerns. Oh and there is a no smoking policy,so put that hazardous thing out please." He said walking away and going to his mcat prep course. People were at awe to see their president with his hair done. His sighs and actually tried to listen as he had to take this exam in two months.

Aziz didn't put his cigarette out. He followed the man's gaze to the sign near the doorway, the one with the cigarette with the big red circle through it, and laughed. What the hell was that? Who got to decide that? What the hell were humans doing to themselves? Did their superiors /really/ tell them what to put in their bodies?

If he was so used to obeying authority, he may be easier to catch than he thought.

"I just transferred here," he agreed, because it was as true as anything else, then he blew out a cloud of smoke and leaned down to be in Akito's face with a friendly smile, "I like... the student body. I'm a magician. Want to see a trick?"

He leaned back up and flicked his wrist and a card appeared. He slipped it behind Akito's ear, snuffed the cigarette-butt out on the no smoking sign, and walked away, whistling a Jack-Off-Jill song.

The card read, "Hey, why don't you call me when you have time? I can teach you how much "people" have to offer and you can get free food." There were little anatomically correct hearts doodled in the corners with arrows through them, and a phone number at the bottom.

Akito scoffed as he saw the card but stop to analyze it. Seeing how medically correct it was made him think the other knew more about the body. He took ou his phone and thought about texting the weird individual. He shook his head and put the car up and his phone so he could study. Writing down notes neatly in the book specially deigned for the mcat test. He wrote down and circled the reference books he needed to go by.

Leaving the class as the teacher called it to a close, Akito went and changed his shoes. Heading out, he texted the number out of curiosity. "My name is Akito Yashima....not the rude one." He headed to the bookstore after sending the text message. Stepping in the doorway, he quickly turned to the medical terminology department and picked up the books that were assigned and still looked around for different ones.

As he was servhing for books, he was getting on by guys and sighs again. Guys need to leave me alone. Why do people show interest in me? I don't know them... he thought as he paid them no mind.

Aziz looked at the phone. He had a name. A /full/ name. Was this mortal really so stupid that he would give a demon his /true/ name? He didn't seem stupid. He must be more committed than he thought.

He hadn't followed the man, he saw no reason to do that, but he was a /demon/, and now that he had a mortal's true name, he could find him anywhere. He closed his eyes and saw... a book store? Library? Some kind of book depository. No wonder the guy was bored. All he ever did was totally boring things.

It was difficult to navigate the small phone with his large hands, he found it easier to manipulate it with his mind. Across the screen, the letters danced, and in the end, Akito received a cryptic, simple message that read, "See you tonight".

Akito looked at his phone was confused about the message. Finally, hemoved around and ended up at he checkout counter. Paying for the books, he went home and came back to no one. He smiles as he finally gotten the chance to play his violin again. His father hated when he played it because it reminded him of his dead wife. Tunning the strings and tightening the bow strings he gave a small smile.

Putting the fragile instrument between his chin and his left shoulder blade, he warmed up his old fingers. He played a familiar piece that even the heavens and hell knew of it. The Devil's Trill. His emotions were displayed by the violin and shows his rage and frustrations. Different imags of the things he felt poured into existence. He only was going to medical school to show his dad how superior his was and that he didn't want to follow his shadow in the small city.

Akito was actually the happiest when he played his violin because his late mother taught him and she was a great violinist. His delicate fingers danced around the fingerboard with ease and accuracy. His face was soft in expression as he felt all his frustrations leave his body. Giving a grand last note he panted softly as that piece was already hard to play let alone putting such feelings into it.

"Not really my style," Aziz said, from where he was sitting on the bed, and the scent of smoke filled the room again. "Glad that you're not going into music, because you could stand to learn something from the last couple centuries."

He let a cloud of smoke fill the air, looked around for an ashtray, saw that there was none, so instead flicked his fingertips and the cigarette disappeared as easily as the card had appeared. He leaned back on the bed, crossing his legs at the ankles, leaning on his open palms, completely at ease, as if he had every right in the world to be there.

"Is your taste in food as pretentious as your taste in music? I can take you somewhere fancy." He smiled. He had learned all about the human mating ritual before he came to their realm. He knew that it was expected that a prospective mate would take their partner out and get them food, to prove that they would be able to provide for them. It would be the perfect cover to discuss what he had in mind.

Akito heard a voice and turned around to se the weird individual once again and this time on his bed. He didn't know what to make of it until he saw something disappear. "Do not come and smoke in my house you idiot! And for your information I haven't play in three years almost...", saying as he laid it back into his case. Going o the man with a stern look on his face and a hand on his hip. He knew something wasn't right and gasped as he finally connected the miscellaneous dots.

Narrowing his eyes as he hated how comfortable the other made himself in his bed. "Look I know you aren't human....acut the crap." Rolling his eyes and taking off his glasses, he was actually a stunning and beautiful person. "I know you are a demon...here for me if I am correct. I didn't finish the ritual ,so why are you here?" Looking at the demon that was causally sitting on his bed.

He was asking all thoes questions only to be asked out to dinner. He blushed as no one has ever asked him out before. "H-huh? Are you,a demon asking for a human's input? If so,the answer is no and get the hell out of my house." Going closer and opened the window behind the demon to let the smoke out. Looking down and seeing the mysterious eyes the devilish man had made him attracted only to be staring longer than he though as he hovered over him.

"I don't think it is your house," Aziz chuckled, coming up behind the man at the window, and putting his arms around his waist, "I don't think you have a house. I also... I'm torn. I don't know if you're /stupid/ or if you're hiding something. You pretend not to want me here, yet you summoned me and never closed the ritual you started. You say that you don't want me to know you, yet you give me your true name. Are you trying to play with me, or are you so ignorant you don't know what you're playing with?"

His grip around the man tightened, "You have one change not to lie to me. Think very carefully about how you want to answer these questions."

Akito felt the demanding atmosphere thicken as he shivers under the man. He looks down and sighs as it shows his defeat . "Fine! No, I am not stupid but I was slow to realize what you were. I didn't think that the ritual would ever work to be completely honest. I never thought this stupid ritual would actually conjure and bring you to me." He said and looks down not understanding his feelings towards this situation nor the demon.

Aziz smiled, and spun the boy until he was facing him, and his back was pressed to the window.

"Good boy," the demon smiled, "Now. We have to go over the contract. We /can/ easily do it here if you want to be so bitchy. I was trying to be /nice/. So make a choice. Do you want to do it here, or would you like me to take you out?"

It's obvious that the more annoyed Aziz gets, the less human he becomes. Thick runes have appeared on his skin, his eyes are glowing, horns have sprouted from his forehead, a tail swishes between his legs and from side to side. It's obviously not his true form, but it sure as hell isn't human.

Akito gasped from the suprised twirl he had to do. He saw he was trapped as he looked up at the demon. Hearing the options he had, he sighed and nods in compliance. "I would like the second option and I'm not bitchy....." he said as he just noticed he didn't know his name. "What ia your name?" Looking up as the full effect came once the other chnaged in front of him. Akito truly could see the man in front of him isn't nowhere near human.

"As far as /you're/ concerned," Aziz leaned in to kiss him on the forehead, "You can call me whatever you like. Demon names don't sound right through human vocal chords. And I'm not stupid enough to tell a /mortal/ my true name. At least... not this early. To us, names are the ultimate symbol of trust."

He cradled Akito's face in both hands, gently running his thumbls across his cheekbones, staring into his eyes, into his soul.

"Now," he asked gently, "Where would like me to take you? You haven't lied to me, and I am willing to reward you."

There's no malice in his smile as he waits for an answer.

Akito's eyes widen as he kissed by the demon. Looking up, he didn't know how to wrap his mind around the male's personality and action. His face was steaming hot from being touch and felt really uncomfortable. Having his feminine features be looked upon again by the same man was rare. Why was he exposing himself to this man so much?

Batting his eyes, he looked right back to Aziz's alluring eyes. He couldn't disobey this person even if he wanted to. He surrendered to him as Akito never felt like this before. "I will call you Anon for anonymous. Ummm I-i would like to go to this french restaurant calledEtoile Cuisine Et Bar?" He looks down feeling the demon was spoiling him.

He doesn't have time to put his shoes back on, brush his hair, or prepare in any way, because when he tears his eyes away from the demon's, his environment has completely changed. He's standing before a maitre d, in a crowded reception area, full of people waiting to be seated. Aziz keeps one hand firmly on the small of his back as he speaks to the maitre d in fluent French with his melodic, deep voice. The man looks entranced and opens his arm for them to follow him, before leading them to a quiet table against a wall, more private than some of the others, definitely in what would be called the "good section".

He gives them the menus, as Aziz keeps talking, easy and flirty, and both men laugh. Now that Akito has seen past his human glamour, the little things become apparent, his eyes that glow like fire, the fact that his teeth are a little sharper than they should be, the constant smell of smoke even when he isn't smoking, the charisma that is so strong it must be some sort of superhuman spell.

The maitre d explains to Aziz in French that the waiter will be right back to bring their wine and take their order, and Aziz pulls out some folded bills and sticks then in the man's lapel pocket, his hand lingering on his chest for just a few seconds too long. Then he turns back to Akito, and switches languages as if it's the easiest thing in the world.

"Now," his smile lights up the dim room, the candelight reflecting off those perfect teeth, "Let's talk business. Let's put everything," his eyes flicker to the table and back up, "On the table. You want to sell your soul, and I am willing to buy. So name your price, and let's begin the negotiations."

Akito was confused on why he couldn't have time to get presentable at the least. Cooperating, he was in awe of how fast things were going around him. Looking up and held onto Aziz as he has never been in this environment. Sitting down, he moved his hair as his blue sapphire eyes gleamed as he was speaking with the demon. He didn't even know how hard he was investing himself at the moment.

Sweeping his hair from in front of his face, the light was illuminating upon his slender yet beautiful framed face. He read the menu's subtitles of the word as he could only partly read it. "You want my soul? Are you sure you can handle my "bitchy and rude" attitude and personality?" He seemed to become ground as he talked with Aziz.

Akito knew that he wouldn't be able to get where he wants without doing so. "If I sell you, my soul, then well you provide me with the privilege of going between the human realm and where you reside. I want to be able to continue my goal in life.." He pulls his hair behind his ear and was serious about.

"Wait," Aziz pulled his menu down to look at him, "/That's/ what you want? You want to go to hell? You want to travel the spirit realm?"

He studied his face for an uncomfortably long amount of time before he convinced himself that the mortal was serious. It wasn't anything like what he had expected, but it made sense. It made /so much/ sense. The mortal realm was insufferably boring. He had only been there for one day and he was already bored out of his mind. It wasn't knowledge that the man wanted, it was /escape/.

"You don't know what it's like," he told him, making eye contact, "It's very different from what you're used to. And mortals... can have difficulty adjusting. You're asking more than I thought you would." He sat back, folded his hands, thinking. It was... perfect. Provided that he didn't think that /travel/ meant freedom and run off and get himself killed. He'd have to keep a close eye on him.

"I can take you after you sign the contract, we can even do the soul-bonding there. I just want you to understand what you're asking. If I bring you with me, you're my responsibility. You have to listen to me. If you don't, you can damage more than your little mortal brain can comprehend. We'll be moving away from everything you know, from concepts like life and death. You'll be walking with immortals who could /easily/ destroy you if they wanted." his eyes shone when he spoke, "Just like I could. I'll be there to protect you, but you have to obey me. I can't have you running off and doing something /stupid/, or insulting the wrong person. It will take some time to get adjusted. Are you /sure/ that that's what you want?"

He didn't look away once the entire time he was talking, his eyes had a gentleness that Akito hadn't seen yet. When he spoke again, it was soft, almost loving, "It's your choice."

Akito looks at the demon as he wasn't quite understanding things for once. He cocked his head to the side in confusion and his hair waved down to a leaning portion of Akito. In his mind, he really had no reason to stay here but he did want to keep gaining knowledge on some things.

Looking at the male's face, he saw how the other was letting up on the long minutes he took to look at Akito's face. "Well, I did offer you my soul to obtain unimaginable knowledge. If you, Anon, have that unimaginable knowledge in hell then I don't mind." Akito himself knew not of why he was saying such a thing.

Hearing the requirements and rules, he sighs as that mean he had no freedom. But hey, it's not he did a lot with the freedom he was given in this realm. "I don't mind that Anon. I will just stay quiet and mind my business and stay by your side. I have a question though." He said as his eyes met with the demon again.

"Does your place have a vast amount of books? If not, then does your realm have a library? Are their books in my language? If not, may you teach me your language?" Akunusually talking more than usual as he wanted to know more of what he was getting himself into.

"We have books, but we don't really... /need/ them. We aren't like you. You can't understand," He smiled, and looked up at the waiter standing over them, "What do you want to eat?"

After they order, he pours wine for both of them, and waits a few seconds before he speaks again.

"I can tell you anything you need to know. We don't have the same blocks that humans do. We're just... different. The mortal realm has so many /blocks/ in place. You don't read each other's minds. You don't dream each other's dreams. You don't share knowledge instantly. If you come with me, you will know /everything/. Things you want to know and... things that you don't. If I let you... some mortals go mad."

He took a sip of his wine and watched Akito for his reaction.

"Avarice is a sin. Wanting things that you shouldn't have." he smiled, "and I am here to help you. But not for free. I'm an incubus, Akito. I will give you anything you want, but this contract," he reaches into his coat and pulls out a document that would have never fit in the pocket, "Sets the terms. I'll be feeding on you, and training you. Before I do /anything/, it needs to be signed." He looked up from the paper he had been flipping through, sat it on the table and slid it toward the man, then met his eyes again, "In blood."