~Butler Until Midnight~ (YaoiFanGirlBritty & mik3la)

mik3la

"I'll make something" he said heading to the kitchen starting to prepare something simple to eat. And what was more simple than doodle soup and some steak with potato. "So ... how was work?" he asked while preparing the meal , trying to see if the other was going to tell him something about what happened there.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shun looks at Yuma and nods his head, "a-alright but are you sure? I have no problem making something." He was drying off his hair as he looks towards the kitchen and rubs the back of his head, "well.. you know how most of the night went with me getting groped. But after you left. I didn't get anyone else that groped me so.. that was good. But then I got called to the back and got kissed by another man, I was a bit shocked to fully respond to it," he walks over to put the towel into the laundry basket.

Yuma tensed a little hearing that Shun was really telling him what happened thinking that he left the club. That meant that in the red room he didn't recognize him.

"Who was that man?" he asked trying to act as normal as possible, not wanting to make it to obvious that something was wrong. "I mean ... Aren't there guards or something like that?"

Shun looks at Yuma and tilts his head, wondering why Yuma looked so tensed about hearing him explain his work day. He rubs the back of his head, "I am not really sure.. it was pretty dark and it happened pretty fast. I was in a bit of a daze when it was all happening." Shun tilts his head and shakes his head, "no I mean.. maybe at least one outside to make sure no one suspicious comes inside but that is about it really."

"They need to make some adjustments. No one know if you are safe around there" he said setting the table and putting the food in front of the other. He put himself a boul of noodle soupe trying to eat. He didn't eat since he got back.

"And how was it? I mean ... being kissed by another guy?" he asked acting all curious.

Shun looks at Yuma and nods his head, "yeah... would be nice to not get groped every work shift. What you saw tonight wasn't even the worst part of it." He looks at the food and looks at Yuma, smiling, "thanks, looks good," he starts eating.

Shun looks up at Yuma while he was eating. He didn't know the best way to describe being kissed by another guy, "uh.. well. It isn't any different... than kissing a girl. It really wasn't that bad, I was just shocked since it happened so suddenly."

"I'm glad you like it" he said smiling sitting at the table eating a boul aswell. He was hungry but was tired at first to make something to eat. And eating alone wasn't that much fun. Having company was something else. "If you don't like the place why don't you change it?" he asked taking a bite of noodles, speaking with his mouth full. "i mean .... i'm pretty sure there are other places where is better payed and is no harassment" he added swallowing the food.

Shun smiles a bit and continues eating since working with food always did make him pretty hungry. It has been a while since he ate with anyone, his parents when he was much younger before moving into the apartment and he use to eat with one of his friends but he moved away to another location. Shun looks up at Yuma and rubs the back of his head, "well.. depending on the job, I don't really want to take another course at the college I go too. Since I am almost done with college, I don't really want to stay longer than I want to since I want to be able to work full time. Eventually.. I do want to be an artist but my professor says I'm still in need of some improvement."

"Artist? Do you do portraits or what kind of art are we talking about" said Yuma getting interested in the branch the other was studying. It was quite interesting and he wouldn't mind to find more about the other. With each information he got, he was starting to like the boy even more. He was too cute to be working in such a place, but than again, it wasn't his decision to make.

"tell me more about it" he added, setting the plate aside, paying full attention to Shun.

"I use to have some portraits around the apartment, but I had to sell them to get into college and to buy groceries. But I am glad some people liked my work enough to buy it from me. It means I am not as horrible as been told. Oh.. I do all kinds really, I do requests so whatever the customer wants."

Shun looks at Yuma and finishes eating, putting the plate to the side, "well... let's see, it will probably be first easy to show you than to explain it," he gets up and walks to his side of the apartment to get his laptop. He sits back at the table as he goes to his website he had bookmarked. Shun turns his laptop for Yuma to see, "these are pieces that I have sold up to this point. A lot of people seem to be into folk art and scenery shots. I even had this one girl send me a picture of her cat to draw. You will probably see it on the website since I keep it up to date."

"You are so passionate about this" he said smiling as he was looking at the pictures and back at the boy. "And really talented" he added scrolling down to see the rest of the pictures. He yawned at a moment rubbing his eyes.

"I think the tiredness has gotten me" he said yawning again. "See you tomorrow?" he asked heading towards his dorm.

Shun nods his head with a smile, "so do you think it is good," he tilts his head as he bites his bottom lip as he watches Yuma look through his website. He smiles and nods his head as he was glad Yuma enjoyed his artwork.

He looks at the clock as he turns off his laptop, "yeah it is getting late.. see you in the morning." Shun walks into the bathroom to brush his teeth. He walks to his room, dresses down to his underwear and goes under the blanket, falls asleep.

Yuma sat in his bed thinking at what happened at the club, touching his lips. It felt so good and solf when kissing Shun. Why did it have to be so difficult to get closer to the other one. He was a little left handed when it was about guys that he liked. He would stay away and just hope something was going to happen.

Laying on the bed, he turned to one side starting to touch himself thinking about Shun. He was hard in just a few seconds and a few strokes. Keeping his eyes closed he was imagining Shun touching his body and his erected cock, making him feel good with those soft lips of his. He sinked his face in the pillow not wanting to be too loud, not wanting Shun to hear him.

Shun was fast asleep within a few minutes after just hitting the pillow since it was a pretty eventful day. He pulls the blanket over his head and mumbles softly, rubbing his face against his pillow with a soft smile and continues sleeping. Shun slowly turns on his back, scratching his stomach while he slept.

After a while of being in a deep sleep, Shun gets up to go to the bathroom. After emptying his bladder and washing his hand, Shun walks back to his room. As he was walking, he could hear slight movement on the mattress in Yuma's room. He wondered if Yuma was still awake and he starts walking back to his room, laying back on his bed and falls back asleep.