~Butler Until Midnight~ (YaoiFanGirlBritty & mik3la)

mik3la

MC moved from Kyushu to Tokyo to be able to do his job as an editor of the First Lady magazine. He is in search of an apartment and there is YC that helps him. After signing the agreement and moving in, he found out that the agreement was saying that he will have a personal Butler. Apparently MC was a lost child of the Family that YC is the Head Butler and in 1 month MC had to be presented to the high society along with his Father.

Pictures of Yuma Akagi

2qkjrzo.jpg

rac9ow.jpg

Name: Yuma Akagi

Hair: Grey

Eyes: Grey

Position: Seke

Dislikes: rain, cold

He wears glasses but only for Computer/Tv/Reading.

History: He was born in Kyushu in a small family of mother and grandparents. He never knew who his father was nor had he asked his mother about him. That would had only upset her and he didn't want to make her remember what she went through. All he can remember about his father, from his grandmother, is the fact that he was from a rich family which seduced his mother, promising her the moon and stars but letting her alone with child and disappearing. He wasn't the one to keep range or anything, because not knowing the both sides of the story one could not judge.

He struggled during school, studying really hard to get in University on the Publishing section. After graduating he applied for a job, dreaming he could get there but never sure about it. When his mother died he thought that everything was against him and that no matter how much one struggles, it will never succeed.

But his luck changed when he got a call from the CEO of the Publishing Company, saying that he was accepted and that he needs to get to Tokyo in order to start work. Excited as he was, he said goodbye to his grandparents and flight to Tokyo, signing and now looking for a place to stay.

Little did he knew that his mother's past was way different than he knew, and that soon enough it was going to catch him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After arriving in Tokyo and signing with the Publishing Company, he started to search for a place to stay for the long term. Luckily in Tokyo, there were stakeholders that were helping you to find the perfect place on a decent price. Searching in the paper he found some of them and left them the requirements that he had. Spending the nights at hotels was to expensive.

One day he got a call back from one of the stakeholders stating that they found a place for him and if he was free that day to visit the place. Happy that all was sorting out he set up a meeting asking for direction on how to get to the place.

After 2 hours he was in front of the mentioned building which was quite amazing. The area was silent, there were benches all around with small trees and flowers. It was amazing, but he didn't know what was the price. I pretty sure that a place like this is over my budget, he was thinking as he was waiting at the entrance for the stakeholder to pick him up.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Picture of Shun Matsumoto-

c05277615e33da0555d214a132f03bee.jpg

Name: Shun Matsumoto

Hair: White

Eyes: Gold

Position: Seke

Dislikes: stormy weather

History: Shun is just a typical college student that is trying to graduate and get a job in being an artist. He currently works part time at a local cafe, raising money to get everything he needs to succeed in getting his dream job and groceries, since he moved out of his parent's house the last year of high school. Shun can not deal with major criticism when it comes to his masterpieces, since he works so hard on them.

When finishing an art piece, he puts it online to see if anyone wants to buy it from him. The website he uses was his brother's website before he decided to get another job in the cooking field, which got Shun into cooking food dishes.

He loves to see people enjoy his food that he makes and hopes to help his brother at his restaurant if being an artist doesn't work out for him.

Hearing his alarm clock go off, Shun reaches for his clock and turns it off with a sigh. He sits up and then walks to his closet, gathering his clothes and makes his way to the bathroom. Shun takes off his shirt and boxers, getting into the tub and starts washing himself up, trying to wake himself up.

After his shower and getting dressed, Shun goes into the kitchen and works on some breakfast. He was told he was going to have a roommate later today so he had to get the chores done first before this person came.

Finishing eating, Shun grabs his wallet and walks out, locking the door and walks downstairs, seeing a man waiting in the waiting room and waves to the other with a smile before walking outside, heading to the store.

Yuma was still waiting for the stakeholder to take him to see the apartment. As he was sitting silently, a boy walked pass him and wave towards him. At first he looked behind him, maybe there was someone he knew. But he than short realized that the boy waved at him. That's a strange boy.

After a few minutes the stakeholder came in and walked him pass the corridor, to the 3rd floor where the apartment was.

"I must inform you that there has been a last minute move to the apartment and you will have a roommate. I am very sorry for this discomfort", said the man as he was opening the door.

"It's fine. As I understood on the phone the apartment it's really big, so i don't thing that there will be a problem", he added smiling looking around the room. It was really big, and the view was amazing. A roommate wasn't that bad. He kind of was used to share the house with someone else.

"The person who lives here.... how is it?"

"Well, it's a boy that is studying so it will be quite silence"...

"I really like the place. Let's sign the paper"

They sat at the kitchen table and signed the agreement. What Yuma didn't read was that on the list was added also a little note.

"Well, I'm glad we could make business together"

"Me too. Is it ok if I stay here for the night?"

"No problem. Just talk with the other boy which is your room and you are settled."

"Cool"

After the man gone out from the apartment, Yuma went on the window, mesmerizing the view outside. It really was a great place. And it was near his work. This change was a great thing for him.

Shun was walking along the sidewalk, unsure really why he waves to that other guy, he just wanted to seem friendly. He finally made his way to the supermarket and grabs a shopping cart by the door.

Going into his pocket to get the shopping list he made and goes to get the stuff off the list. Within a few minutes, Shun gets everything on the list and goes to pay for the items he got.

After paying, Shun grabs the bags and walks back to the apartment. He goes up the stairs and places his hand on the door, tilting his head when the door wasn't lock, remembering he locked it before leaving.

Shun turns the door knob and walks inside, rubbing the back of his head and blinks a couple of times, seeing the same man from the lobby at the window as he walks to the kitchen to put things away and trips on the chair, slamming the groceries on the counter by accident.

Hearing the noise behind him, he turned his eyes to see what it was. The guy was so silent, that he didn't even hear him entering the house. Or was it maybe because he was to caught up in the view. Looking better at the boy he noticed that it was the same from the lobby that wave at him. He wanted to ask him why he did that, but he thought that first he needs to introduce himself. Maybe he knew that he was the new roommate or maybe not. But seeing a new person in your house isn't that normal.

"hi there .... I'm Yuma, apparently your new roommate" he said lifting his hand forward to shake the others hand. "Sorry that I entered directly in the house. The stakeholder wanted to show me around before signing the agreement", he added with a small smile.

Shun rubs the back of his head and sighs, thought he could come in without distracting the other male but apparently, the chair had other motives. He looks at the other and stands up straight as he starts to unbag the items he purchase at the supermarket.

Shun looks over and nods his head slowly, "oh, so you were the roommate I heard about?" Shun stops for a minute with the groceries and shakes Yuma's hands, "my name is Shun." Shun shakes his head, "it's fine, it just would have been nice to get a little bit of a warning in advance, I mean.. I knew you were coming but didn't know while I was out," he starts putting the groceries away.

"Yeah .... I know ..." he sigh rubbing his neck a little. He was a little tired. All this running after a place to stay and buy new things for work and home it was exhausting. Seeing that the boy was in the middle of unpacking the groceries and realized that he wasn't helpful at all.

"Do you need help with that?" he pointed to the bags and the packages that were inside. His stomach started to make small noises, noticing him that he was hungry and needed some food before going to bed. "Sorry"

Shun looks at Yuma and notices he looked tired as he puts the empty bags to the side since he usually just used them for unsuccessful drawing mess ups.

Shun tilts his head as he looks at the groceries, "well if you want to," he rubs the back of his head with a soft smile. He then blinks as he heard Yuma's stomach, shaking his head, "it's alright, it happens," he walks to the fridge and rubs his chin, trying to see what he could give Yuma to satisfy him before he made dinner.

"You must be hungry for all your running around today, I made a bit too much Carbonara yesterday so if you want some go ahead," he gives the bowl of Cabonara to Yuma. Shun walks to the cabinets and places a plate on the counter near the microwave.

"Thanks ... I didn't had time to buy anything that could be cooked instantly," he said taking the bowl and start eating, feeling his stomach happy for receiving some normal food and not those chemicals from the fast-food. "This is really good. Did you made it?" he asked with his mouth almost full. He didn't know how to cook to much. His mother or grandparents made always dinner for him. Lucky for him, people invented the can food which was easier to use and to make. Just for people like him.

"I wanted to ask you ... Which is my room? i didn't want to start and look around all by myself"

Shun watches Yuma eat and blinks a couple of times since he was eating it before evening microwaving it and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "you know.. it will probably taste better warmed up, but I guess you were just a tad bit hungry for that." He looks at the bowl and nods his head, "yes of course, I pretty much make all my dishes, besides when it is poor week and I ask help from my brother.. since I only work part time."

Shun tilts his head to the side and rubs his chin, "oh, there is a empty room by the bathroom, that can be your room. My room is by the art studio I use so.. if you need anything just let me know."

"Thank you" he said politely finishing his food from the plate. He really was hungry. Never thought that wondering around would starve him that much. Now with his full stomach he drank a glass of water and felt complete satisfied. The only thing that was missing was a soft bed.

"I'll go first in the bathroom" he said passing the other and heading to his new room, taking out some clothes that he had in his backpack for sort of things. A grey PJ was all he needed. Preparing himself he got in the shower, relaxing his muscles under the hot water.

Shun nods his head with a soft smile, "yeah sure it is no problem." He figured he would make something quick for dinner, since Yuma already ate and he didn't want to over stuff himself before bed.

As Shun was working on his dinner, nodding his head slowly, watching Yuma walk past him. Within a few minute, he could hear the shower running as he was eating his dinner. After eating , Shun walks to the door and locks it for the night, walking to his bedroom to gather up his night clothes and walks to the other bathroom downstairs near the kitchen. Shun dresses down into a t shirt and some shorts, brushing his teeth and walks back to his bedroom. Shun lays down on his bed and pulls the blanket over himself, falling asleep.

Getting into bed he started to think about tomorrow and how his work gonna be. He was excited and happy that all had settled down for him in this new place. Hopefully it would last so that he will not go back home. No matter how much he loved his family, he preferred to stay by himself. Well , with his roommate now, but still. The guy was really cute and was really helpful with him. He hoped they would get along in the house.

Sleep got him pretty quickly, relaxing his entire body and taking him to the land of dreams. He dreamed of the boy next door which was now a butler and was helping him with everything. I mean, what does a butler after all. He makes you feel good. He takes care of you, in all ways possible.

His alarm clock woke him from that strange dream. A dream that only made him confused. Why would i dream about that guy? I just meat him ... He started getting ready for work, letting his room clean and the window open for the fresh air. He than went in the kitchen starting making some coffee for him and his roommate, keeping his mind on the dream that he had.

Shun was completely passed out and rubs his face against his pillow. It didn't take him really long to fall asleep, since he was a busy working part time, getting flirted with almost every girl that entered and with passing his classes, even if it was only a couple of art classes that was mostly all he wanted to take. He knew he could always ask pointers from his brother if he needed any help with cooking so there was no need to take a culinary course.

Shun was still sleeping as he could smell the scent of coffee. He slowly sits up and rubs his eyes with a yawn and stretches out his arms. He was glad he didn't have to go to college today but his part time job still had him wake up a bit early than usual. Shun gets up from his bed and gathers up his uniform, which was just a white shirt, black pants and a blue apron, he wore to the cafe, walking to the bathroom to freshen up.

After he takes his shower and gets dress, Shun makes his way down stairs. Shun watches Yuma in the process of making coffee and walks up to him, "good morning, do you want anything in particular for breakfast to eat?"

"Morning" he said smiling while pouring the coffee into cups. He was happy this early in the morning because he wanted to start the day with joy. Plus, he was happy that the other woke up and was ready to make something to eat. He was feeling a little guilty that he was taking advantage of the other and he didn't want the boy to think that about him.

"Whatever it is available is good" he said setting the cup of coffee in front of the other. "If you want I can help you with it" he added sitting next to him, taking sip of hot coffee. "I mean ... I don't know much about cooking but I can still help you with the preparation" he added smiling.

Shun smiles a bit as he sniffs the air with a sign, couldn't really resist the smell of coffee. He yawns and stretches his arms over his head, rubbing his eyes a bit and walks over to the fridge to see what he could make.

As he was bending over in the fridge, he slowly perks himself up a bit, "no it's okay, I am use to making breakfast for myself daily so it really is no big deal." He slowly rubs his chin, "hm... well, you can get the plates and cups ready. Maybe you can cook the eggs and toast if you really want to help. I will make something nice and quick, you seem up a bit early so you must have work as well."

"It's my first day , so i kind of slept in worry that i might not get there in time" he said laughing nervously.

When the other stated the instructions he did as he was told. He started looking around for the plates and cups, arranging them on the table. After he got the eggs and started cooking them. That was the least he could do. Once those finished he place them in the plates and turned to make the toast. In this time he was kind of swinging all around the other. As the kitchen was a little bit small, he kind of had to slide pretty close to the other.

"Woaah ... Smells really good" he said sniffing the air from what Shun was cooking. He sat at the table taking a sip of his coffee, keeping his eyes on the other.

Shun rubs the back of his head with a smile, "well I am sure you will do great, depending on a job, I am sure they will understand if your not there on time on your first day," he was gathering stuff in the freezer and a few things in the fridge.

He listens to Yuma gathering up the plates and cups. He could smell Yuma making the eggs shortly after. Shun watches Yuma as he was now working on the toast while he was working on breakfast himself, "I hope your not one of those that gets tired from a big breakfast, I know a lot of people that feel drowsy after eating any meal of the day, mostly breakfast," he laughs a little as he starts finishing up, hoping he wasn't making too many egg type dishes but a lot of the breakfast meals involved eggs.

Shun turns to look at Yuma and smiles, "it should be done soon, I am just making sure the homemade hash browns are nice color of brown and crispy, they taste better that way then the frozen kind." He then turns around and walks to the table, putting the hash browns on the plates, along with some sausage, a omelet on each plate that was filled with cheese, ham, peppers, onion and some ketchup drizzled on top. Shun gently pushes one plate in front of Yuma and then sits down next to Yuma with his plate in front of him too, taking a sip of coffee.

"I have a good digestion so i will be fine" he said smiling, waiting for the food to be served. The smell was killing him but the waiting was worth it. When Shun arranged the food in the plates and started eating the taste was amazing. At that moment he thought that he really needs to start learning to cook as well. It wasn't fair to let only the other one to cook for both of them.

Only half way done, he looked at the clock and saw the time. He took another sip of coffee got up, gathering his belongings. "I have to go otherwise i will be late. See you later", he said waving his hand walking towards the door.

Shun nods his head with a smile, "well that is good," he laughs a little. Shun starts eating as well and rests his chin on his palm as he was keeping a good eye on the clock since he needed to be at his work soon like around three since he was part time.

As he was eating, Shun watches Yuma get up and nods his head as he puts Yuma's food in a container and add some extra food to it since he did make too much like always, putting it in a paper bag. Shun runs to the door and gives Yuma the paper bag, "just in case you get hungry on the way or even for your lunch, have a good day," he waves to Yuma and walks back to the table to finish his breakfast.

• 2 weeks later...

It was nice to have someone other than his family to look after him. Even if it was a stranger who he just meat. He was feeling like the other was an old friend and everything was alright. On his way to work, he put the lunchbox in his pack, trying not to be late on his first day. He wanted to make a good impression. First impression was always the good one.

The day was long, since he started as an intern and all the hard work was on his shoulders, but he didn't mind. Around 3 o'clock he manage to eat something from the lunch box, thanking the other in his mind for giving it to him as he was leaving the apartment that morning. Around 6 o'clock he got a phone call from the house hold saying that a package came in for him and that he could pick it up from the reception in the hall.

After leaving the office, overly tired, he went home and took the package up in the apartment in the living room. There was no name on it or any other specification of the sender. So he started to open it and look inside it.

After finishing breakfast, Shun walks to the sink with the dirty dishes and washes them. He puts the dishes into the cabinet and looks at the time, seeing it was getting closer for work. Shun walks to his room and writes down his cell number, just in case if Yuma got home before he got back from work.

He goes back downstairs and leaves the note on the fridge, telling Yuma he will be back before dinner and could help himself to anything in the fridge while he was gone. Shun grabs his bag and grabs his keys, walking to the door and locks it for now, heading out to the cafe.

Once at the cafe, Shun places his bag in the employee's only room and puts on his apron, walking back into the main room and waits for customers, hoping he doesn't get too many that were too flirty, usually gets those kind of customers daily but didn't let it bother him too much unless if they get really touchy.

• 1 month later...

The letter was one from his father which confused him because as far as he knew he didn't had a father. Maybe they have mistaken him, but the name was real. That was his name. So he kept reading. The letter was saying that his father was happy to finally having the chance to meet him after all those years that was kept away by his mother and that he was about to do all publicly on his birthday which was in a month. He had to be prepared for the high society. A butler was about to teach him everything there was to know and when the time was right he was going to meet up.

He needed a shower in order to put his thoughts together and to assimilate the fact that he had a father. All his life he was lied by his mother and grandmother and now this. The shower wasn't helping him to much tough.

Shun was at work, waiting for customers to come and he looks at the time, knowing people were going to start coming at the cafe. Within a couple minutes, customers start coming into the cafe and take their seats. Shun walks over and starts getting orders from his first few customers.

Once he came back with the orders and sets the stuff on the table, he perks his head up and sighs, noticing one of his daily gropers come in and sits in the back of the cafe. He sighs and soaks it up, starting to walk over to get his order. He goes and gets the groper a coffee, coming back and places the cup on the table, feeling a hand touch his butt.

Shun shivers a little and sighs a bit, wondering if he should tell the manager but this man usually always gave him an amazing tip. He didn't know how much he can put up with the man always groping him every time he came to the cafe.

Yuma thought that he needs to get out and have some drinks. Being all by himself it would be awkward but he didn't cared. He needed some alcohol. Without knowing he entered in a bar that he found and sat at a table waiting to be served. Looking around, distracting his mind he saw a familiar face. Shun?! is he really ... just when he was about to wave at him he saw the group at that table where he was serving, together with the hand on Shun's behind. Yuma narrowed his eyes looking around carefully and noticing that there were others doing the same. Biting his lip for entering in such cafe, but thankfully that he did at the same time to see Shun and try to save him.

He got up from his table and went to the other, putting a hand on Shun's shoulder, kicking the others hand away from the boy.

"How much do I have to wait until you serve me love?" he asked Shun putting up an act just to get him out of trouble. Maybe I am the one getting in trouble, but I can manage, he thought.