• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lynndall

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• batista

• iamTK

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
believe me... you wouldn't want to know :p

I would probably wake up with a boner first thing in the morning (cuz of all the sexy dreams I have lately)

Then I would jerk off and play a little because it's too exciting fufu

After that I would let my sister Report myself sick at work and go on a adventure, hitting up boys living the dream of a seke life YOLO!

Sure you wanted to hear our honest opinions? :8onion73:

I think I would be more gracefully and delicately young lady, refine as a person who grew up experiencing a strict and proper life by his(her) grand mother. I guess~ *flustered and scratched my cheeks a little*

Like:

Asseylum Vers Allusia from Anime Series (Aldnoah.Zero)

msnoyc.jpg

Lol@Batista pervy pervy

If I was to be a boy I would probably do the same 🙈🙈 cause I have always wondered who enjoys sex more between man and women lol

My apologies~ My answer was wrong *Flustered*. The question is If you had a gender reversal for one day what's the first thing you would do? Of course~ I would be in a great culture shocks that I don't even know what should I do first? Should I do touch the girl's body or not? should I tell to others or not?

It would surely be interesting to know how it feels for the opposite sex but I think it is for both men and women equally as good and intense if done right and in the right mood ;)

I can bake a cake ヽ(・∀・)ノ

(alternative version: I would masturbate over sexy pictures of Yuri Plisetsky *heavy breathing*)

Lmao

nothing would suck more than having the important parts not functioning properly 😂😂

- - - Updated - - -

Lol

wow you are more of a thinker,I'm too impulsive I would definitely masturbate first to get the feel of things and of course take the edge off but I think I would definitely be gay lol girls are too damn annoying!!

I'd masturbate for a day then go and have a bunch of sex then I don't know... I'm pretty sure I'd feel complete at that point cheetah14

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd enjoy not being in crippling pain. I have a hormonal disease that means i produce about 4x the amount of estrogen I need and it causes a lot of shit, but some of them are debilitating like full body cramps that lock my muscles in place, particularly in my back, so that i can't move. If I didn't have ovaries, I couldn't produce as much estrogen, so I wouldn't have those problems. I'd only have what the pituitary put out, which is next to nothing.

So I'd do all the goddamn things. I'd go rockclimbing and shit.

I mean... I say that, but I probably wouldn't. I'd probably just sit right here fucking off on the internet or playing video games or something. Other than that, idk, female and male bodies aren't that much different. Everybody going f to m like, "I'd jack off", it's just the same thing but worse. A dick is just a big clit with less sensation, like learn human anatomy and you'll see that. It's not gonna be this big monumental thing, it'll be the same thing you could have done better in the body you used to have.

And I live in the US so there's not a lot of gender segregation so it's not like if I lived in Saudi Arabia and I was like, "I always wondered what it would be like to drive a car". I can already do that. There aren't any segregated spaced left for me to explore except some jails and like... fuck that. I'm not getting arrested just to see if the guy jail is different.

I won't even look that different. I have a full blood brother and he just looks like me but with no titties. I might grow a beard if i kept the new body for like a week, but I probably wouldn't. I'd probably shave it off. Honestly it would affect my life way more negatively than it would positively. Most of my interests are things that my culture considers feminine, and it's far more socially accepted for a woman to have masculine interests than a man to have feminine interests, so probably the first thing that I would do is get into a fist fight with somebody who fucking jumps me because I'm wearing nail polish or make-up. That happens a LOT here. We were in the news recently because a gang of guys threw a dude off a bridge to his death for looking "too gay".

So yeah, I don't know if it would be the /first/ thing, but I live in the bible belt, so getting into a fist fight to avoid my own death is certainly something that would happen over the course of that day.

So yeah, it'd be good because I wouldn't be in pain, but it'd be bad because if I didn't adhere to strict social standards I'd get constantly attacked until someone killed me. Sure wish we had a governor who gave a shit about the hate crimes...

• 2 weeks later...

I always hate to be that person but are we talking about gender or sex? I'll just assume the latter because that's what it usually means >>;

Either way I'd be both super happy and super depressed. As a trans person I'd finally get to feel like my physical body lines up with my gender identity. But since it's just for one day it would be extremely upsetting to know that it's just for a short time. Of course there's stuff like hormones and surgery but that kind of thing can be extremely expensive and have bad side effects.

• 3 weeks later...

:_red_fox 6If my gender was reversed, it would be such a miracle. Lately, I have been wanting to wear guys clothes because I feel like I would better in them. I also have been feeling like, being the tomboy of my family, that I have actually wanted to ad boys clothes since I was younger but society was strict in the south so I washed that thinking away.

If this were to happen to me, I would probably pluck up the courage to hit on some guys and wearing all the clothes I want. I would also like to try cross-dressing as a girl whenever I miss it. I feel that life is so short so we need a plan in case something like this happens. Anyway, it might never but I might make it happen one day... who knows. :_red_fox 6

• 2 weeks later...

Just for a day? Is way to less, but probably i would go outside, see the world through the eyes of a guy, and do a lot of things that seems like fun for me. Nobody will recognize me tomorrow anyway, so i could do anything it makes me happy.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be a guy. Oh well I'm bisexual anyway.

If my gender get reversed, I will turn myself into my dream guy from head to toe. Clothes will not be a problem since I'm a cross dresser since birth.

• 2 weeks later...

Since the gender change is only for one day I'd love to:

First: go out and see what's the people reaction about it

Second: rest of the day having sex and filming it (with partner consent of course)

So when the change is over I can watch myself and get turned on *^_^*

• 2 weeks later...

Can I operate the camera for you? Get them money shots, baby!

uh... i'd probably stare at the mirror confused for some hours without understanding what happened and finally reach the conclusion of "oh, this must be a dream, let me go out and kidnap someone!" *w*