Can I get some of your ideas~

iamTK

Hi TK here from Philippines. a 19 yrs.old petite guy here.

I would like to get some ideas and suggestion to you guys.

Any possible events that you can think...

I've been up for almost 2 Days straight at night~ just to cracking up my brains to create a new proposal here. And paperworks are still not done *sigh*

I am a freelance event organizer/planner here and my mind right now are not functioning very well.

Can I get some of your help? please~ even the slightest opinion I would like to hear. Thanks and much appreciated.

Taking a coffee break isn't enough *sigh again*

Cosplay and K-Pop Event are ban from the list~

I'm trying to get some ideas on the other event as well.

4qsrxw.png

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iamTK

• batista

• littlespiral

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe my cutie patootie petit boy

I would love to help you... I know how tiring it can be if you can't sleep at all! So what exactly do you need help with? Or else I think we can't give you constructive ideas ;)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Last saturday was our cosplay event. Thank god it was successful. Yesterday, Sunday was free time but I was at my boss house and we do talked about a new plans too. And now, Monday morning. Paperworks and building new ideas are still need to disposal and done by today.

Hmmmmmm~ I was thinking some charity event here since last year I also come up with that idea and I proposed it to my team and they considered it and took a vote on it. Gladly, the petition was approved and the event was success too but I was wondering if I come up again with that idea, what should I change and added on it.

*Sigh* Last year was fluke, I never considered the possibilities of the other people joy back there and when I saw their smile, especially those kids at the orphanage. I was moved by it.

- - - Updated - - -

The struggle is real~

s5afd2.png

Aww..: I am happy for you that the charity event was a success and also fulfilling for... so do I understand you right? You would like to make another charity event but you want to make it even better than the last one? Or is it going to be a book signing event (because of the example you posted)

I'm now debating myself which one of them I should considered and would be hit in my team~

I think with the charity event you already have experience so if you would go a second time for the charity event you could improve your skills and try to make the next event a even bigger success.

If you go for the book signing event you would widen your range (that is if it should be the first time)... I think I would go for this one. But I don't know on what your decision depends on ~

Hmm...

how about gathering some of your local talents (artist, mangaka etc)? They can do some exhibition of their creations & artworks to promote their works or even do some sales booth and fan meeting, or something like that?

I was thinking the same too but when I mentioned it to my colleague, no one dare to listen to my opinion *sigh* Now, i'm revising again our paperworks here...