BL Writer's Contest --ERROR--

Asakura-Sama

5jy7a8.png

:::1N4MAT10N:::

After being rich on contests for graphic, artists, video making, we decided that it's time to make a contest for people who love to write. This month we will have a new theme set and it's -"ERROR". You have to present your masterpiece, which describes love between two males. It's up to you how you will interpret "ERROR". So show us your imagination!

:::RUL3S:::

[size=2]
---No explicit content.---
[color="#B22222"]---Minimum 400 words, maximum 600 words.---[/color]
---Only stories are accepted, no poems.---
[color="#B22222"]---The story must be rated as for 16+---[/color]
---No racism, no religious topics, no animal/child abuse.---
[color="#B22222"]---Love must be between two males.---[/color]
---Title of the story is up to you.---
[color="#B22222"]---Post the finished work on this thread.---[/color]
---Read the rules once again.---
[/size]

:::PR1Z3S:::

2,000 points for all that applied

5,000 points for the winner + a Manga cover card from the iShop.

:::_D3ADL1N3:::

[center]--A[size=4]PR1[/size]L [color="#B22222"]2017--[/color][/center]

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• crystald

• b1nksp3ll

• Shafa3

Top Posters In This Topic

First one! Alright so im sure y'all can guess what this story is based off and i hope thats allowed xD 600 Words~

" Error, Command Invalid"

How many times had he seen that already? Over and over he tried, and it was always the same, red, blaring error that flashed across his computer screen, crushing his hopes. Cethe…...He had broken him. Bitter tears filled his eyes as he recalled Cethe’s last words.

“ Aren...I’m-i’m sorry…I truly did…want to be together... with you. As a...h-human...”

the white haired boy had whispered, lying on the ground after their lovemaking, his final wish that Aren had tearfully granted.

Patches of burned skin revealing shiny black metal, face smeared with leaking petroleum, Cethe had taken a last shuddering breath before the electric sparks emitting from his body had ceased and his gentle pink eyes slowly faded into milky white. Aren had collapsed in a fit of sobs, mind numb. How could he not blame himself? It was because of him Cethe had self destruct, because he had so foolishly allowed himself to get caught. Cathe had sacrificed himself to save Aren.

Afterwards Aren locked himself in his room, rarely coming out for even food. He was a mess, hair dishevelled, eye bags under his eyes which were consistently red and swollen. Physically he had drastically lost weight. His chest felt hollow, as if Cethe, who had always wished for a human heart, had died along with his own.

He had plugged Cethe’s inactive body into his computer and had desperately tried to find a way to mend him. But no matter how much he tried, how much he wept and howled in frustration, he couldn't.

The breaking point had been when his grandmother had found him collapsed onto his bed. A empty bottle of her sleeping pills had rolled from his loose palm. With trembling hands, she had rushed to call for an ambulance.

While Aren was hospitalised, she reached out to an old friend from her days at T.O.U plant as a researcher, knowing if anyone could fix the robot, it was him. And he had graciously accepted after she reminisced about how the robot was a kind, loving boy, unlike T.O.U’s other robots.

Three months later, the day had finally come. The man had called Aren’s grandmother weekly to update them of his progress, which had been slow due to the intensive damage to Cethe’s systems. But today, the man claimed he had finished, and was going to test run the robot boy.

Hands clammy, heart thudding, Aren sat hunched on his desk, anxiously awaiting news from the man.

“Cethe….Oh Cethe….Please come back to me. Please…” he desperately prayed.

Suddenly, he heard a thud from his roof. Realising it was too loud to have been a bird, he hurried out to the balcony. And that's when he heard it. The soft, gentle melody. As gentle as the singer himself. A melody he could never forget.

“Cethe!”

Heart in his throat, trembling in excitement, he scampered up to his roof. And finally, after five months of unbearable loneliness, he saw him again.

Sitting cross legged on his roof with a transparent umbrella, spinning a beautiful melody, just like the first time the’d met. Time stood still for Aren as he processed the sight before him. It was like a dream. Only this time, it was reality. His beloved Cethe had come back to him.

Slowly, the boy turned around, platinum hair sparkling in the sunlight, the familiar yellow scarf around his neck waving in the soft breeze. The pink eyes Aren adored focused on him and Cethe’s face broke into a dazzling smile.

“I heard your voice, Master.”

Fortunate Error

After a long, disappointing day, and a monster headache, all James wanted was his bed. When he lifted a few folders to put away a small white envelope fell to the floor. Curious, James picked it up. The envelope itself was blank and so he opened it. He was pretty surprised to read ‘Meet me at my office at 8pm. Grey.’ typewritten on a white card.

James’ stomach dropped. Grey Alister, president, owner of the biggest company in the state and James’ secret love, must have heard of his epic failure. He’d already been embarrassingly scolded by his manager in front of everyone. James thought he’d made a great presentation for a project and the client happily thanked him, so he was surprised when his manager, Kyle, gave him a dressing down saying he failed and the very rich client declined his proposal. Now he was definitely going to be fired. By Grey.

Grey was pacing his office when he heard a soft knock. “Come in” he said angrily. The door opened slowly and Grey opened his mouth to let loose a few choice words, but was left speechless when he saw James with tired eyes and hunched shoulders. His posture screamed defeat. Grey’s anger returned, but not for the beautiful, smart, kind-hearted man before him. He was going to kill Kyle.

“Sir” James said and Grey saw him break. Tears he’d been sure James tried hard to prevent flowed freely and Grey couldn’t take it. He grabbed the man he’d been in love with for a year, and held him tight as he broke down. He really wanted to kill Kyle!

James cried, his body and mind exhausted, his spirit shattered. When he came to his senses he was sitting on a couch. No, that’s not right. He was sitting on the lap of someone who was sitting on a couch. “I don’t know how you got the card but whatever error caused this, I am thankful.” He froze. Grey.

When he understood what Grey said, James struggled to get free. The note was not for him, he got it by mistake. He understood now. It was for a secret, illicit meeting, and it wasn’t meant for him. It was meant for Kyle. His was the only table beside James’ as Kyle’s office is being renovated.

James sighed. “I’m sorry sir,” he said struggling harder to get free. But Grey Just held him tighter, kissing his temple. “Hush babe. Yes, that note was for Kyle. Yes we did have a brief liaison a year ago, before you came here. It ended when I met you. Not for him though, so I called him today to say so and tell him to stop his petty jealousy of you. He could never compare to you, love.”

“Oh” was all James could say before Grey devoured his lips. Strong arm around him, so warm and oh so good! Grey pinned him to the couch and kissed him hard. Toned, hard body rubbed against his and big, strong hands roamed his body as he was slowly undressed, worshipped. Grey’s kisses were hot and passionate, his touch gentle, persistent. James shivered as Grey kissed him, tongue moving in and out, mimicking what he wanted Grey to do to him. When Grey finally claimed him, James felt not only his body, but his heart. Grey loves him as much as he loves Grey.

“I don’t know how this happened, but I’m thankful it did,” James said when they lay tangled and sated on the couch. Grey chuckled happily. “Courtesy of a fortunate error.”

• 3 weeks later...

ok, here's my entry! since it's my first time entering here, please tell me if I made any mistakes...

#Error

Hello, my name is Tarik, 22 years old, university student.

Ever since I was little, I have been attracted to numbers. At first I started seeing them on objects, later food, after that people; sometimes it’s a value, a simple integer, sometimes variables and formulae. At first their meaning was unclear. Then I started to observe trends - higher numbers were ‚bad’ = associated with things I didn’t like. Hence I soon started to develop a preference for low number things. Despite that I’m still struggling with variables and equations, since they don’t return values. It’s more of a feeling they give off, beautiful equations, complex or simple ones.

You might call me a boring person, in fact I probably am. Friends are rare, and when I do come in contact with people, they often think I’m acting weird. Since I had a thing for numbers, my grades were ok and I was even able to get into uni. Needless to say I chose maths as subject. Recently I started attending a new weekly statistics seminar. And this was where I met him.

At first I didn’t see it. I had the uncomfortable feeling that something isn’t right. It kept on nagging at my thoughts, forcing me to divert my gaze from the lecturer to the other students, searching for what made me feel this way. I spotted him 4 rows in front of me sitting in between #481 and w2r+1 typing on his phone. Surprisingly he did not have a number, nor an equation. But I was cetain that my uncomfortable feeling emerged from him.

This strange feeling slowly drew me in, sitting a little closer to him every week. Observing from behind; trying to figure out, why I felt this way. Never had I been so fixated on something, not paying attention to the lectures anymore, simply observing him as my new obsession.

Why was it that I wanted to run my fingers through his brown hair #Error

Why was it that I imagined the feel of his fair skin #Error

Why was it that I yearned to trace the outline of his body #Error

Why was it that I dreamed of his lips #Error

Why was it that I saw an #Error whenever my thoughts seemed to circle around him. I needed to know - so I continued to observe his actions during lecture. As soon as the lecturer finishes he will start packing his bag and vanish until the next week.

After three weeks, I was finally able to advance to the row behind him. Allowing me to closely observe him, yet my uncomfortable feeling didn’t vanish, but neither did I notice anything in his behaviour that might cause it.

Maybe it turned from discomfort to curiosity to obsession.

He seemed to have noticed me.

Maybe I’ve made a mistake.

Once the lecture was over, he turned around #Error Our eyes met #Error I turned my gaze away quickly #Error rapidly packed my things together and went out of the room. I felt him behind me #Error following me to the staircase. His presence intensified #Error He grabbed my hand, pulled me back and pushed me against the wall #Error I could not escape #Error

„Can you see it?“ he whispered into my ear. My eyes widened.

I could see it, as his lips touched mine, the #ERROR that danced around his eyes and his wicked smile as he approached for a second #ERROR.

Brother Error

Sunlight shined through the open window on two boys face who laid sleeping. The red haired one woke up with a start. “What are you doing in here?” he said the other opened his ocean blue eyes. “Well i love you brother” the other said this had not been the first time the young boy crawled in his elder brothers bed. “You know if mom sees this she is going to get mad” elder brother said looking down at his younger brother. “Why we are the same gender and i am not five anymore” younger brother said still lying on his stomach.

“Jesse you know why. She does not want you to be gay” elder brother said now looking away saddens on his face. “ i don't care i love you with all my heart. Others don't care about me because i am different Kyle but you do even though you don't have to either” Jesse said sitting up looking his elder brother in the eyes. “I love you too Jesse that is why i tell you this every morning” Kyle said getting out of the bed.

Today was Jesse’s birthday he was to turn 18 years old. “Oh yeah i have something for you Jess” Kyle said walking over to his desser opening one of the drawers. Taking out a brightly wrapped package. “May i open it” Jesse asked tilting his head to look at it. “Yes you may even though we are opening your other gifts later” Kyle handing it to him then ruffling Jesse’s blonde hair slightly it had already been messed up from sleeping.

Ripping the colorful paper to find a box which Jesse then pulled the top off. Inside was a beautiful clip for his semi long bangs. “I thought that you would like because you always complain that you can't see through your bangs” Kyle smiled the sun from the window made him seem to glow. “Thank you big bro” Jesse jumping off the bed hugging him around the neck. “I knew you would like it. It reminded me of you” Kyle said hugging back.

“We should go down stairs” Jesse said getting of his brother. “Get dressed first okay you can't go down stairs in your night clothes and maybe brush that nappy hair of yours” Kyle said grabbing his brother then tickling his stomach making him laugh. After they finished getting cleaned up Jesse put his clip in his own hair with a big smile.

Down stairs their mother was putting candles on a really big cake. “Elder bro how old are you?” Jesse asked looking up at him. “19 so only a year older then you” Kyle said slightly looking down at Jesse. “Morning baby” mom said now putting the last candle on. All of his other brothers and sister gathered around the cake. Everyone one of them screaming i want cake.

The candles were blown out by Jesse then they cut the cake handing one slice to each whiny child.Jesse did not care about that he wanted to hang out with his big brother. “Jesse come here please” Kyle said Jesse came running into his arms.”yes big bro” Jesse asked Kyle then leaned down kissing him on the forehead. “Happy birthday i love you Jess” Kyle said.

• 2 weeks later...

IT JUST HAPPENS

The thing about Timothy was that every time he fell in love he fell hard and fast, creating in his mind a life together beyond the near future, and more often than not the guys he pair up with where just in the here and now, living the emotions of the day, not looking to form connections past the meet and greet if you know what I mean. That was not the ideal scenario to find a proper companion in life, but then again Tim thought you never know so he kept at it for a while.

Unluckily he only attracted guys who wanted a good time and that seemed to be the vibe he gave off no matter what the approach he took the end result was always the same. He started to think that he was doing something wrong but not quite sure where to start. Nonetheless he was determined to change that, so he switched his venues, went to other places to socialize, instead of clubs, bars and hangouts, he went to coffee shops, art galleries, bookstores and libraries. After a while he started to really enjoy his new line of entertainment, he sat in a comfy couch with a mocha latte and a smoking hot book and enjoy his free time, he visited exhibitions, attended tastings and so on, soon enough he wasn't even looking for a guy anymore and the most curious thing happened: Guys started to notice him, another kind of guys, lads who were intrigued by his aloof attitude and serene demeanor.

He started to feel like pollen to honey bees. He didn't let it go to his head so he took things nice and slow. One autumn afternoon Timothy was taking a stroll in the park when a ball came crashing into his head, the impact made no major damage but left him a little dizzy. All of a sudden he hears a voice to his right from where the ball came. –Are you alright mate?– He turned and met the cutest guy with chocolaty eyes and wavy hair, toned body, tall enough to make Timothy look up at him. His voice so sexy that he lost track of what he was hearing, so the guy started to panic the longer Timothy didn't answer. –Are you alright mate, do you want me to call an ambulance?–Finally he started to make sense of what he was hearing and answered the anxious questions. –No, I'm fine. I will be fine I'm just a little dizzy.– The relief on his face was extremely evident when he said –you scared me for a second there. Sorry about that I didn't mean to hit you. Is there any way I can make it up to you?– And smiling he added –I'm Jordan, by the way.– Timothy took a chance and continued –Don't worry it's nothing, I'm Timothy and a hot cup of tea probably wouldn't hurt–. There was a moment when their eyes met, and an intense heat flew between their gazes. –That would be brilliant, just let me grab my phone– Jordan replied then going back to his group of friends and said goodbye.

On their way to the tea house Jordan Blake and Timothy Dashwood could feel bright sparks fly as soon as their fingers accidentally touched. Their eyes met in a moment of mutual understanding and they smiled with a quiet joy shared between them. This felt like kismet.

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

|| END OF ៙BL Error ~Writer Contest~៙ ||

[YaoiOtaku Writer Contest]

Thank you all for taking part in our Writer Contest!

The choice has been really hard since all of you are skilled and talented. So, this month's winners are

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The winner gets as follows:

- 5,000 points

- 1 Manga Cover card (please state which card you'd prefer)

Everyone participating gets 2000 points

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

Good morning

!!!

This was so much fun!

Congratulations to

!

:_red_fox 13

I would please like to request Ouji no Hakoniwa

ZZZ%20Ma%20Ouji%20no%20Hakoniwa.gif

Thank you so much and have a lovely day!

Nice surprise!

see,

I told you that your story is great.

i also really like

's story it's so cute with the 'fingers accidentally touching' scene ^^

also

I almost got a nosebleed reading that body worship scene *thumbs up* I love that description...

love between robot and human

thanks for that cute story!

- - - Updated - - -

May I request Escape Journes

WLLLL-Escape%20Journey.gif

thank you very much!:In love:

Thank you

!!!

For my lovely manga card, I love it!!!

DS4dEhH.gif