Seke or seme wanted

Rumpleteaser

Meow! Are you a seme or seke? Do you have an idea or plot you'd like to use? Sign me up!

I'm mostly seme but I'm playing all semes at the moment. I really need to play a uke or at least a seke to switch things up. It'd be nice to be the one not taking the lead for a while... not to say that I'll be lazy and not contribute anything. I don't have any ideas at present but I'd love to bounce ideas around with you. Tell me what you're interested in and we'll see if we can build something to suit. I love brainstorming with people, creating new worlds of our imaginations and plotting!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpleteaser

• mik3la

• candicame

• Yukonwolfspirit

3+ paragraphs

Roleplayers with lots of ideas

People who contribute

Plots and scheming

Detailed settings

Character growth

Non-consensual

Dubious consent

Abusive relationships

Slavery or servitude

Kinky sex and toys

Fantasy, sci-fi and sci-fantasy

Steampunk

Various time periods

Various levels of technology

Tension and action

Dislikes:

Toilet play

One liners

Overly cute characters

Cute but psycho characters

Useless, hopeless ukes

Pregnancy and childbirth

Bestiality

Limits:

Ageplay

Underage

Menstruation

Birth

Vore

Insect-type anthros/furries

Childlike characters

Never tried:

Cyberpunk

Omegaverse

Furries

• 3 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hi there , I would like to set up a plot with you if you are still interested in RP-ing

I had some ideas and we can talk about it if you'd like :)

Let me know

Hi there! I'm pretty slow at the moment due to assignments but we can certainly set something up. What did you have in mind?

I think we can create a lot's of stories depending now on what you want to do. I am starting now on with Butlers and so, or we can do something with neko-human, vampire-human stuff

I can come up with start ups for this ideas

Or if you want something normal you tell me the combinations that you like and we can create something :)

Neko-human or neko-neko would be interesting. I'd love to try playing a neko. I don't think I have before. Would you want it set in Japan, a fantasy world or somewhere on Earth?

Hey you didn't mention pokemon! Nahaha just playing around.

Anyway hi leaf4

I need to get back into RPing and you both seem good, hey there Mik.

But yeah on coming up with ideas.

I've been having a neko idea of a world we're nekos are pets but are still just as smart as humans and like maybe some can drive cars. But nekos don't really have rights as in no jobs or can get a place to live and strays live on the street. Their pets! 2nd class citizen.

I have more like on breeding as nekos are all male and blonde or multicolor i.e. spots are higher or more desirably nekos. Sex is allowed with your neko infact some are ment, breed just for sex. Otherwise fix your neko and get him sex toys.

I like to work in all male worlds and do you think I should post this world/ideas

437d8a10cf99e0f152aed52c518e3f3d81fe565c.png

Bo would be a good and fun pet, maybe a sex pet

91b0e9ba4adaa67aac7bf88c4f3385ca.jpg

This Is Pha-chan my beast-man jackal. If you want to do fantasy I've always like wanted to do the quest RP. I thought of it for group but whatever. Going out on a quest to find the whatever or rescue whomever. After all it's about the journey and getting to know each other..inn bed perhaps onionn6

So yeah, that's it for now! What'cha think!?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm brand new, I just joined today, but I'd like to try this too! I've only ever really rped with one person, but I write a lot of fanfics and stuff, so I think I can pick up on it pretty quick!