University Pet Training( for Rumpleteaser) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Yuichiro blinks as he watches how Raiden reacted to him getting confess to a guy and waves his hand slightly, "it happened in high school, I don't think think you would know him, it was kind a guy had already graduated high school and I was about.. junoir in high school when I got confessed to." Yuichiro rubs the back of his head, "well.. it was a pretty interesting experience so .. I would think after that I would considered going towards being bisexual."

Yuichiro watches his show for a bit and nods his head, "yeah you never know." He rests his chin on his palm, noticing Raiden was not really talking a whole bunch and he didn't really know what else to say until he notices Raiden leaning closer to him, feeling Raiden's arms wrap around him.

As he listens to Raiden, explain more about his crush. While Raiden was explaining, Yuichiro slowly felt his eyes widening a bit and was a bit surprise, too shock to move away from Raiden's hug. ~So.. the person Raiden has a crush on.. is me,~ he thought as he didn't know how to respond so he just basically stayed frozen as he felt Raiden's hand hold his hip.

Yuichiro listen to how Raiden was describing him and smiles, letting out a soft laugh, "well.. if it gets annoying, you can always tell me to stop talking about him, I won't mind."

Listening to Raiden with a smile but still couldn't get out of his mind that Raiden actually had a crush on him and he was basically telling Raiden how to get with him, thinking it was someone else. As he was in a deep through, Yuichiro slowly nods his head and softly smiles, "it sounds like you two enjoyed being together very much." He tilts his head, "but it sounds like she wanted to spend as much time with you as possible."

Yuichiro watches as Raiden was looking at his sketchbook, "oh, do you want to continue looking at the sketches," he rubs the back of his head and slowly nods his head, "yeah..I am fine, must be from waking up early, I am usually up late noon before going to the university." Yuichiro felt his eyes slowly closing but kept standing, hoping it would keep him awake but he just sat on the couch after a while, "it.. was a long day you don't mind if I take a little bit of a nap right?" Yuichiro slowly sneaks within the cushions of the couch and closes his eyes slowly, falling asleep.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Rumpleteaser

• MasterSeme

Raiden couldn't see Yui's facial expressions as he confessed but the other man wasn't pulling away. That meant he wasn't being rejected, right? Raiden stayed like that, just enjoying the comfort of being so close to his crush. He was so happy to hear that Yui considered himself to be bisexual. That meant Raiden had a chance. Maybe he could even convince Yui that he would enjoy having something up that fluffy butt of his. Raiden was certainly prepared just in case. He always brought a few essentials with him in case he met up with someone after classes... like now.

'Yeah, you sleep. Put your head on my lap if you like. I'll be your pillow,' he offered.

Raiden flipped through the book a little more and studied what Yui had drawn until he was sure the drug had fully kicked in. He reached down and pulled back Yui's eyelids to look in his eyes then brushed a hand over his cheek. He tapped the cheek a few times to see if the man would wake up before deciding it was time to get things ready. Raiden slung his backpack over his shoulder then went off to look for Yui's bedroom. It didn't take long to find.

Once Raiden had the bedroom to himself, he pulled off the topsheet and ripped it into strips so he could use it as ropes. It was too bad he didn't have any proper ropes on him but they were too bulky to carry around, unlike lube, condoms and a vibrator. Raiden propped the pillows up before going back down to check on Yui. He scooped the adorable sleeper up into his arms bridal style and carried him back to the bed.

It didn't take long for Raiden to completely strip Yuichiro naked. He used the pillows to prop him up then tied his wrists to the four poster bed using the strips of sheet. He quickly spread Yui's legs wide and tied them to the base of the bed so he couldn't close them later on. When he was done he fluffed the pillows again and made sure Yui would be perfectly comfortable. He didn't want Yui pulling any muscles or having the circulation cut off as he squirmed and arched on his own bed. Raiden wanted Yui to enjoy this as much as possible.

When he was sure Yui was secure, Raiden ducked back down to the fridge to get those ice cubes he'd seen and to see if there was anything in the fridge he could use, such as chocolate sauce or a can of whipped cream. He saw a few cucumbers but decided the vibrator would be better for tonight. He didn't want to spook Yui out more than he already had. It was too bad he didn't have any whipped cream and raspberries but Raiden could bring them over another time. They still had the Sunday planned to meet up.

When it was all done, Raiden took out his camera and adjusted the lights so that he could get the perfect shot of Yui exposed while asleep. He wanted to document their entire night together. He then sat the camera and the bag next to the bed so he could take out the tools of his trade, so to speak. Only then did he take off his own shirt then move forward over Yui's bound and naked body. He traced his fingers over the man's jaw, looking very intently at the shape of it. His hand ran lower to Yui's throat and he gave it a light squeeze before tracing even lower. Raiden sucked his lip as he inspected Yui's nipples and rolled them between his fingers. He wanted to play with Yui while he was still asleep but it was probably better to wake him up.

'Yui! Hey, Yui!' he called out.

Raiden slapped Yui's face a few times then leaned in to suck at his neck. He licked at the salty skin and moaned softly into it. He bit down just enough to startle him without leaving a mark, though he would no doubt leave love bites all over Yui by the end of it, and in obvious places too!

Yuichiro opens his eyes a bit as he heard the last words Raiden spoke out and nods his head as he plops his head on Raiden's lap, passing out completely. He could feel his body getting moved but was fast asleep. He lets out soft grunts as he could feel slight warm against his body but not a lot of it.

Feeling a sudden slap against his cheek, Yuichiro slowly opens his eyes and looks around, seeing he was no longer in the living room. Yuichiro could feel a slight breeze and looks down, blinking as he saw he was naked and glances over, seeing Raiden half naked, "R-Raiden? What's going on? Why can't I move," he squirms a bit and looks up, seeing that he was bonded to the posts on his bed.

'Can't you tell?' Raiden asked as he licked and sucked at Yui's neck. 'I'm going to have my way with you.'

'I told you I liked you but you didn't say anything, so now I'm going to show you how much I want you,' he purred, his wet lips tracing over wet skin. He traced his lips across Yui's jaw and closed his eyes, pressing his lips against Yui's. He sucked on Yui's lower lip as he reached his hand down to stroke at the man's cock. He held it firm and pulled slow at first, all the way from the head to the base and back again.

'You know, I've had a crush on you ever since first year but this is the first time I've had the courage to talk to you. Just imagine how excited I was to hear you're bisexual,' he purred against Yui's lips. 'I'm going to make you feel so good, Yui. Don't be afraid, okay? I won't hurt you. Just let me love you, please.'

Raiden moved lower, kissing down Yui's exposed chest and stopping to lick over each nipple so they were all hard and moist. He didn't stop long and kept moving lower until he was looking down at Yui's soft dick. He held it in one hand, rubbing it up and down, then held his tongue out to lick along the slit. He dribbled saliva on it to make it nice and wet so he could rub it even better. He then kissed it softly before looking back up at Yui's expression. He bit his lip and moaned softly. He wanted to stick it in already but he had to prepare Yui first. Even then, he doubted Yui would accept him this first time.

'Just sit back and relax, Yui. You'll start feeling it soon,' he reassured him. Raiden sat up and moved off the bed to get his camera. He'd already adjusted the lighting so it was perfect for taking photographs of Yui like this. He held it up and looked at Yui's slutty body through the scope. There was nowhere Yui could hide as the camera fleshed at him and took in his indecency.

Yuichiro shivers as he felt Raiden's tongue and him sucking on his neck, arching his back a bit as he looks at his wrist and ankles.

"I-I was so shocked to respond.. that is why I couldn't find the words to say anything." Yuichiro arches his back slowly when feeling Raiden's lips moving around his face before feeling his and Raiden's lips touching. He jolts and moves his head slightly to the side when his cock was getting stroked, feeling his legs twitch a bit.

Yuichiro looks at Raiden and tilts his head, "you.. had a crush on me that long? But your just telling me now." He glances off to the side but was still looking at Raiden, wondering if it was best to tell Raiden he was bisexual. "Just.. promise you will actually be gentle," he closes his eyes while his cheeks were rushed bright red.

Yuichiro arches his back a bit since his chest was sensitive and glances down to watch Raiden lick his nipples. He felt his legs slightly trembling when he watches Raiden lick, rub and kiss his cock, couldn't help but let out a soft moan.

Biting his bottom lip and slowly nods his head, clenching his fists a bit. He perks his head up as he looks at Raiden, "y-your going to take photos to," he hides his face within his upper arm embarrassingly.

Yui was really starting to enjoy it, it was obvious. He responded so well. Raiden just wanted more of him. He wanted to eat him all up until there Yui was bone dry. He pulled his hand up over Yui's wet cock and pressed his thumb into the tip. He swirled it around and around before pulling his entire fist up over the head. He rubbed back and forth over it before pulling all the way down to the base again. He started to get a momentum going and spread his grip out so that Yui would feel each finger running over him individually.

'You still haven't responded,' he commented. He sucked in Yui's lower lip and nibbled it softly, moaning gently. He leaned in a little more and parted Yui's lips with his tongue. He closed his eyes and kissed the man's lips as he continued to frisk up and down Yui's cock.

'I have. I've never had a crush before. I didn't know what to do about it or how to express it. In the end it was you who spoke to me first,' he said. 'You can't imagine how happy I was that you walked with me to university today and actually wanted to spend time with me. How can I make it up to you?'

'I promise,' Raiden said, then kissed Yui's cheek. He opened his eyes and looked into Yui's grey ones. 'I'll be really gentle with you this first time.'

'Yes, I'm taking photos. Look at the camera and tell me how you feel,' he replied. He wanted to see Yui's slut face. He wanted to capture Yui's lust and keep it for himself. He'd keep taking photos until they were finished and Yui was fast asleep again. Raiden placed the camera back on the bed stand and crawled atop Yui again. He nuzzled in under Yui's throat and took a bite at the side of his neck. He sucked it hard and kept clamped down until it made a red mark that would last a few days at least. Yui would have to wear a scarf if he wanted to hide it.

'Mmmmm,' Raiden moaned into the bite. He moved down again and kissed Yui's nipple. He licked up it then swirled his tongue around it before parting his lips. He took the little bud in his mouth and held it gently between his teeth, flicking back and forth over it with his tongue. At the same time he played with the tip of Yui's cock with his fingertips, trying to get him hard. Raiden moaned into Yui's nipple then moved over to the other one to give it the same treatment. His mouth was hot and wet as he sucked and moaned into it, teasing it roughly with his mouth. He licked up Yui's chest and looked at Yui's adorable expression.

Raiden shifted his position so he was sitting on Yui's lap with his clothed cock pressed against Yui's hardening cock. He rubbed up against it, rocking his hips back and forth. At the same time, he took both nipples in his hands and rolled them between his fingers, watching them get stiff and red. He flicked his nail back and forth before giving them a squeeze and a twist. He then looked up at Yui's expression as he rolled them around under his thumbs. He couldn't take it. Just looking wasn't enough. Raiden leaned in and plunged his tongue deep into Yui's mouth. He moaned deeply into the kiss and swirled his tongue inside the other man's mouth.

'I want you to get hard for me,' he breathed into that mouth before tracing along Yui's tongue with his own. Raiden thrust his hips up against Yui's cock and squashed it between their bodies. He began working Yui's cock between them, humping and grinding against it. 'I want to see hat you look like when you cum.'

Yuichiro glances down as he watches Raiden's hand tease his cock and then started to stroke it. His body was getting hot as his shouldes were starting to get pink. At first he felt like passing out but as he watches Raiden, he just continues moaning with his toes slightly curling inward.

He pouts a little and looks to the side, "I-I just don't really know what to say, it is happening so fast," he blinks with a slight jolt when feeling Raiden's tongue invade his mouth. He starts trembling a bit and kisses Raiden slightly, moaning within Raiden's mouth when feeling his cock getting stroked still.

Yuichiro listens to Raiden, wondering how long Raiden was actually waiting for him to notice and talk with him. "I-I... I don't know, is this how your making it up to me?"

Looking into Raiden's eyes and slightly nods his head, turning his head to the side, feeling his heart was going to pop out of his chest, wondering what Raiden was going to do to him all bonded up.

Yuichiro continues hiding his face within his arm and slightly looks at the camera, "m...my body feels strange." He watches Raiden climbing and glances downward to watch Raiden closing, jolting with a quiet gasp as he felt Raiden's teeth on his neck. Biting his bottom lip when feeling Raiden give him a hickey, "a-are you marking me?"

Yuichiro arches his back as he felt Raiden kiss his nipples again, moaning softly and squirms his lower half as he continue feeling Raiden stroke his cock more, feeling himself starting to pre-cum a bit.

Watching Raiden sit on his lap, wondering what Raiden was going to do next. He glances down to feel Raiden's cock rubbing against his before his attention got caught up with Raiden playing with his nipples. Yuichiro turns his head to the side, arching his back, feeling his nipples starting to get sensitive from Raiden continue to tease his nipples. Yuichiro widens his eyes as he suddenly felt Raiden's tongue back in his mouth, moaning within the kiss and felt drooling seeping from the side of his mouth.

Yuichiro glances at Raiden while his cheeks were starting to get darker, he looks down and moans softly, shivering a little, "y..your so hard, is this really how you feel towards me," he could feel himself pre-cuming more and starts to drip on Raiden's pants, moaning a bit and suddenly bucks his hips, starting to cum.

'No, this is just spur of the moment. I'll find some other way to make it up to you,' he replied. 'You're really lucky I keep prepared.'

After finishing with the first mark, Raiden trailed his lips up Yui's neck and bit him just below the ear. He sucked hard and flicked his tongue over it. He was practically moaning in Yui's ear. Despite not giving any attention to himself, he was starting to get hard just from Yui's adorable responses. He wanted to see more of it. He wanted to take his own cock out and have Yui stroke it, even suck on it. Raiden bit harder and grinned as Yui spoke up. He gave a hum before pulling back and licking over the second mark.

'I am marking you. You're going to get a lot of marks from me,' he replied. He then bent down and bit into Yui's chest instead, just above his left nipple. He sank his teeth in hard so it would just cut the surface then flicked his tongue back and forth over the spot. He then parted his lips and sucked softly before looking back up at his lover.

Raiden loved how Yui was starting to squirm. The other man was really getting aroused and he was starting to look hot. How long until he came for the first time? He was already wet and hard, leaking pre-cum. It made Raiden's work sloppy as he frisked at that swollen cock, milking it for everything he had.

From the kiss, Raiden moved up to kiss softly at Yui's eyelids. He traced his nose and lips up to Yui's forehead, down his temple and breathed heavily at his ear. He moaned softly against Yui and traced his tongue up the back of the man's ear.

'Can I fuck you?' he whispered into Yui's ear. 'I want to stick it inside you and fill you with my load.'

Raiden was starting to feel wet himself downstairs and put one hand down to unzip himself. He pulled back enough to take off his own pants and underpants then moved back into position to thust his semi-hard cock up against Yui's wet one. He pressed them up against one another and wrapped his hand around them both together. He started jerking them off together, tight and slow at first before he worked up a speed. He sat back and held onto Yui's shoulder with one hand while he masturbated against Yui's cock. His own dick started to leak and it became hard in his hand. It felt amazing to have Yui's dick up against his. Who would have thought it would come to this? Raiden couldn't have been happier or more relieved that Yui was getting into it too.

'Yesss, this is how I feel about you. I don't want anyone else but you,' he panted. He was starting to sweat a bit and his head was starting to spin a little. Raiden moaned and he had to hold back to stop himself from cumming.

Reaching over, Raiden picked up the tray of ice then set it down just above Yui's crotch. He took one of the cubes and plopped it into his mouth before leaning over to press his lips against Yui's. He used his tongue to push the thing into Yui's mouth then kissed him softly on the lips. He then sat back and plopped another between his teeth before bending over Yui's body. He traced the ice cold cube down Yui's neck and pressed it against the hickeys he'd made. He traced it lower, trailing it back and forth across Yui's chest before pressing it against his nipple. He was very much enjoying taunting Yui like this, when the man was already so erect and leaking. The ice cube went lower still. Raiden moved back so he could press the cube against the tip of Yui's cock. Using his mouth, he moved it down the side of that erect penis then around to the balls. He didn't mind that his hair was getting wet and sticky when it brushed up against Yui's cock. He then brough the cube back up and rubbed the ice back and forth across Yui's slit before he swallowed the thing entirely. He opened his mouth and took the head in. His tongue licked across the slit as he reached out for another ice cube.

This next ice cube Raiden pressed up against Yui's tight little bud. He pressed it until it popped in then used to finger to push it in further. As he pulled out he stroked against the prostate and circled around to see where Yui was most sensitive. He then went back for a secon ice cube and pushed that in too. There were now two cubes in Yui's arse and one in his mouth. He didn't take his fingers out this time and pushed them in as deep as they would go before he began to massage inside the man's hole. He rubbed back and forth until he found the area that would make Yui feel good. He pressed two fingers into it the prostate and brushed back and forth very slowly. Raiden looked up from Yui's crotch, his mouth still sucking softly at the head, and grinned around it. He then pulled off and licked his lips as though he enjoyed the flavour.

'You know, I brought something with me today. Would you like to try it?' he asked. He stretched out his tongue and licked along Yui's cock as he waited for a reply.

Yuichiro looks at Raiden while blushing slightly, wondering what Raiden had in mind to make it up to him.

He pants a bit as he then feels Raiden bite his ear, making him jolt suddenly since his ears were very sensitive, more than his nipples. He bites his bottom lip to distract himself. He could hear Raiden's moans in his ear, blinking a couple of times and blushes as he started to get a bit harder from hearing Raiden's moans.

Yuichiro looks at Raiden and blushes, "b..but people at the university will see it," he wondered if that was Raiden's plan anyway so people will stay away from him. He arches his back with a squeak, blushing bright red since he didn't know he made that kind of sound before and glances at Raiden as he looks at him as well.

He moves his hips a bit while Raiden was stroking him off, moaning and arches his back, blinking and looks at Raiden, "w..what?! B-But I.. I am not sure if I am ready for that just yet."

Yuichiro looks down and watches Raiden's cock rubbing against his, softly moans as he felt his pre-cum rub on Raiden's cock. He moans in Raiden's ear and slightly moves his hips against Raiden's as he looks up at Raiden, watching him enjoy himself and was slowly starting to warm up with Raiden's touches. He looks at Raiden, couldn't believe he had these feelings for so long.

He wondered what Raiden was getting and tilts his head, blinking as he felt something cold in his mouth, kissing Raiden and shivers, feeling a strange sensation. He shivers as he felt the ice cube on his skin and jolts upward suddenly as he felt the ice cube n his nipple. Yuichiro's legs start trembling when feeling the ice on his cock, arching his back a bit while trembling and squirming his hips, "I-I didn't know you were this kinky.. it feels so strange."

Yuichiro widens his eyes as he felt the ice cube getting pushed inside of him and squirms his hips a bit more violently, "I-It is so cold." He bites his bottom lip, drowning a little bit of blood with his nails digging into his palms and his toes stretching out a bit. He could feel his butt starting to tighten around Raiden's fingers, feeling like he was going to cum again. Yuichiro watches as Raiden was sucking on his tip and arches his back, couldn't help but let out another stream of cum.

Yuichiro softly pants and looks at Raiden as he unclinches his fingers against his palms and relaxes his toes, "w..what is it though..? Can I at least see what it is..?" He was starting to get exhausted but he could tell Raiden wasn't done just by the look in his eyes.

'You liked that, didn't you?' Raiden purred into Yui's ear. He hooked his tongue up behind Yui's ear and flicked it back and forth. His lips parted and enveloped the soft little lobe. Raiden sank his teeth in gently and brushed them across the skin without sinking them in. He moaned softly into the play bite before turning his head to kiss softly at Yui's temple.

'So they will,' Raiden replied in an amused tone. He smirked and moved to look Yui in the eyes. He watched Yui squirm and arch back and forth as he continued to play with the head of the man's cock. He couldn't get enough of that view. Yui looked so lewd and sexy the way he was. Raiden didn't want to ever take his eyes off him.

'I promise I'll go slow. I'll work you over until you're good and loose before I start plunging in. It'll feel so good, Yui. Your little starfish will be lonely without me when I'm finished with you,' he purred in a seductive manner, still watching Yui's flushed face and body.

The ice cube continued to trace along Yui's thighs, up his sides and back across his nipples again. Raiden swirled it around the nipples then frisked it back and forth a few times before just holding it there. He then moved higher, brushing his nose and lips along wet skin until he got to Yui's neck. He traced it up behind his nape, forward to his ear and tickled it against the lobe. He brought it up over Yui's eyes, down his nose and wiggled it back and forth over his lips before tracing straight down his throat, his neck and his chest. He went lower still, making a direct line for Yui's cock. He pressed the ice and his lips up against Yui's frenulum then around and around the neck of his cock. His brushed down under and pressed it against his sack before opening his mouth wide and popping that in his mouth too. he rolled the cubes and the sack around and around before plopping the thing out of his mouth. He traced lower, over the taint, and pressed the cube up against Yui's bud. Using his tongue, he pushed it in before moving up to lick the top of Yui's hard cock. He pressed his fingers inside the bud and swilled the icecube around with the others, chasing it here and there until it escaped from his fingers.

'My my! That's the second time you've cum already,' Raiden commented. He wiped his cheek to get the cum off then smeared it down Yui's chest. He then moved over to his camera again and got up to take a few photos. He stood back and took a few happy snaps at different angles before putting the camera back on the bedside table. 'Look at the camera and give me your biggest fucked-out smile. You have no idea how good you look like this. I'm going to be using these when I get lonely.'

'Don't you want to be surprised when I insert it into you?' Raiden said in an amused, almost sing-song voice. He took up what looked like a rod with made out of a string of purple balls. It was well over a foot long and the beads were just over 3/4 inch wide. Raiden waved it back and forth and it wiggled around just a little. It was flexible but still hard enough that Raiden could thrust it around. He didn't tell Yui that it could be turned on to thrash back and forth or vibrate, depending on the setting. He would leave that a surprise.

'Now I'm going to get this nice and wet so it slips right in,' he purred. He held the thing up to his lips and sucked on it as if he were giving it a blow job. He played his tongue around it and moaned into it as he rocked his hips back and forth, giving Yui a good show. Raiden leaned forward and traced it around Yui's lips before plopping it inside. He worked it in and out while he reached over to get the lubricant. He traced the vibrator down Yui's chest and used it to slap his hard cock back and forth a few times, chuckling as Yui's dick swayed back and forth. He then squeezed the liquid on the top of the vibrator and let it ooze down the sides before he worked the vibrator up and down, pumping it like it was a dick.

'Are you ready, Yuichiro? Just relax. Your arse is going to love this toy,' he said.

Raiden leaned over and kissed Yui's cheek reassuringly before turning his attention to the little rosebud. He pressed the first ball against Yui's bud and slipped it in until the tight ring of muscle enveloped it. He then twisted the thing back and forth. He wriggled and jiggled it around inside Yui's arse so he would get used to the idea of having something foreign inside him. He then pushed a second and a third ball inside at once before pulling them back out again. He kept working like that, in and out, until perhaps six balls managed to fit inside Yui's arse. He started to bend it this way and that, twisting it and angling it in different directions before pulling all the way out again in one fast stroke. He started to work up a momentum, pulling it in and out faster and faster. At the same time he took hold of Yui's cock and played with it slowly, stroking hard but at an agonisingly slow pace. How he loved watching the toy go in and out of Yui though. He could play like that for hours.

Yuichiro looks at Raiden while shiver a little, slowly nodding his head and lets out a soft moan when feeling Raiden's tongue on his ear. He gasps a little and turns his head slightly, "b..be gentle, my ears are really sensitive," he pouts a little and closes his eyes as he felt Raiden kiss his temple.

Yuichiro watches his legs tremble as Raiden was playing with his cock, softly moaning and watches Raiden looking at him, slightly glancing to the side embarrassingly.

He blinks a couple of times, "y...your going to stick your.. cock inside me," he shivers and wondered if he would be able to handle his size and he did wonder if he was going to start craving Raiden's cock once he endures it.

Shivering a bit as he continues feeling the ice against his skin, squirmiing his hips a bit but he was starting to get a bit use to the feeling of the ice against his skin. He moves his head back and bites his bottom lip a bit, he was a bit use to having the ice there since his brother rubbed a ice cube on his neck when he had a sore throat, he had no idea how it helped but it was soothing to feel a bit of coldness on his face. Yuichiro was distracted and twitches a little as he felt the ice cube on his butt, moaning softly and wiggles his hips, moaning when feeling Raiden's tongue on his cock and arches his back, letting out a slightly girlish moan.

Panting a little and drools a little and looks at Raiden before squirming a bit, "I-I'm sorry," he lowers his head and lowers his head embarrassingly while panting softly. He blinks a little as he looks at the camera, hiding his face within his arm once again.

Yuichiro shakes his head slowly, "b-but I never had anything inside my butt.. what happens if it is to big?" He tilts his head as he looks at what Raiden was holding, wondering what that was. He glances at Raiden, "y..your going to put that inside me?"

Yuichiro blinks a he watches Raiden suck on the toy he was holding and blushes softly, moving his head side to side, jolting when the toy was touching his mouth. Moving his head to the side while panting and looks down as he squirms his hips a bit and looks up at Raiden nervously.

He glances down and squirms his hips slowly side to side, arching his back and jolts up slightly, feeling the ball go inside him and moans, turning his head to the side and bites his arm. "N-No don't move it around like that, your making my body feel strange." Feeling the next two balls go inside of him, feeling himself getting ready to cum again. Widening his eyes, feeling Raiden move the balls around inside and lets out a loud moan, feeling the balls get pulled out suddenly at a fast speed, letting out a little bit of cum. Yuichiro looks at Raiden looking at him and muffles his moans within his arm, feeling a couple of tears drip down his cheek, starting to tighten himself as Raiden continues playing with his entrance.

'They are, are they?' Raiden purred. He sucked the lobe into his mouth and pulled on it with his lips. Now that he knew that, he was going to tease both the ears even more. He brought his other hand up, stroked Yui's hair behind his ear and began to fondle the other ear so both ears were being played with at once. He traced his slender fingers down the back of the ear then back up alone the side. He twisted the cartilage gently and flicked the lobe back and forth with his thumb. At the same time he flicked the other lobe back and forth with his tongue as he hummed softly into Yui's ear.

'Maybe, maybe not. We'll just have to find out together,' he replied.

'Don't apologies. You look so cute when you blush. The camera loves it... and so do it,' he said. After he put down the camera he came and kissed Yuichiro on the cheek. His lips moved around and he kissed him on the lips, eyes closed. 'Everything about you is beautiful to me.'

'This isn't going to be too big. Think about what comes out of you, it's much bigger than this,' he explained. 'It's not about how wide the toy is. Even a chopstick would do in the right hands. It's how it's shaped and how you use it. I happen to be very experienced at using this particular toy. You are in good hands.'

It made Raiden's heart beat and melt all over again to watch Yui jolt as the toy was placed against his lips. It was tempting to make Yui suck it.

'Your body is meant to feel strange,' he said, then bent the things all the way to the side. He wanted to make Yui's body feel even more strange. All the wriggling and squirming had Raiden working even harder to make Yui hot. He wanted him to burn and moan and cum until he had nothing left in him. He started thrusting in further until the balls pushed the ice in even further. He kept going in and out until it was as deep as it would go, then he surprised Yui by turning the thing on all the way. It vibrated hard inside him until it was almost painful. Raiden kept it in there like that and let it do its job. In the meantime, he was going to have fun with Yui's cum-soaked cock.

Raiden took the thing in his hand and wiped off most of the cum before giving it a lick. He stroked the thing up and down while he took the head in his mouth. Soon he was bobbing up and down on Yui's delicious cock while the vibrator continued to hum inside him. With one hand he kept rubbing Yui's cock and with the other he reached up and stroked Yui's neck. He cupped the man's cheek tenderly to reassure him but couldn't quite reach up to hold his hand while he did this. Instead he looked up Into Yui's eyes as he bobbed up and down, trying to make eye contact.

Yuichiro looks at Raiden, lowering his head and wondered if it was best to have kept that to himself. He twitches a little when Raiden was starting to touch his ears more. He looks at Raiden and lightly pulls on the blanket rope, hated the feeling of his movements being restricted but shivered as he felt his body was in a trance when he heard Raiden humming.

He was getting a bit nervous when he knew there was a possibility of Raiden sliding his cock inside.

Yuichiro looks at Raiden embarrassingly and kisses Raiden, closing his eyes. He slowly opens his eyes as he glances at Raiden and slightly blushing a bit, never imagine himself getting this far with another guy.

He tilts his head to the side and shakes his head slowly, "well.. even so, it's bigger than anything that actually gets slid inside of me. Your fingers were pretty much the first thing I felt inside of me." He tilts his head as he looks at the toy while blushing, "do.. you actually use this toy on yourself?"

Yuichiro looks at the toy, unsure what to really do with it touching his lips so he just looks at Raiden and watches how he was responding to this as well.

He felt his butt twitch around the toy as it was inside of him. Yuichiro throws his head back slowly, jolting followed by a shiver when feeling the ice cube traveling deeper inside of his butt thanks to the toy. He blinks a couple of times and lightly arches his back a bit, feeling the toy vibrate inside him and turns his head to the side, slightly sucking on his forearm and drools a bit, dripping down to his armpit and goes on the bed.

Yuichiro's toes start to curl, feeling Raiden's mouth against his cock and feeling vibrations in his butt, feeling the ice starting to melt inside of him and drips out of him. Yuichiro looks down at his nipples, seeing how hard they were and notices Raiden was looking at him as the couple of tears dry up on his cheeks and continues to moan, feeling his butt twitch around the toy which cause more of the ice water to dry out of his entrance.

'Well, this is a good toy for beginners,' Raiden purred. He laughed softly and nuzzled against his love. 'No, I use this on other people. I prefer to be on top. You know, I feel so privileged to be the first person to use your special little rosebud. I'll have to come back and use it again.'

'You're crying. Are you okay?' Raiden asked, suddenly concerned. He stopped what he was doing and came up to kiss softly at Yui's cheek. He rested their foreheads together and closed his eyes before brushing their lips together. 'Are you okay with me doing this? You're not afraid, are you? You know I'm not going to hurt you, right? I couldn't do that to you.'

Raiden stroked his palm over Yui's cock very gently, as though trying to settle it down, as he started to kiss Yui's lips. He really liked how soft and pretty they were. He loved the feel of them against his own lips. He nibbled softly and gave a little moan as he started to fondle Yui's cock again. He traced one hand down Yui's chest, just enjoying himself, and let out another moan. He would need to take care of himself soon. He was starting to get sore from being erect so far but he needed to finish Yui off first. What would it take to give Yui an orgasm like he'd never experienced before? So far there had been a lot of sqiurming and moaning but it seemed the other man still had a long way to go before he really climaxed.

Sitting back, Raiden realised the ice inside Yui had melted. He pulled out the vibrator and took four fresh cubes from the tray, slipping them inside Yui one at a time. He pressed them in with his fingers and wriggled them around in there. As he pulled out, he made sure to stroke both fingers hard up against Yui's prostate and rub it back and forth a few times. He then turned the vibrator off again so he could slip it back inside Yui. He pused slowly until the ice was all the way inside him then pulled all the way back out as hard and as fast as he could. He began thrusting almost all the balls in and out as hard as he could before he bent down to suck Yui off again.

This time Raiden really worked hard to pleasure Yui's cock. He ran his tongue over the frenulum and circled it around the neck before taking the whole head in his mouth. he hollowed out his cheeks and sucked hard, drawing it in as much as he could. His throat swallowed and constricted around the head and he moaned as he pulled back again. It wasn't his favourite thing to do and he wasn't looking forward to Yui's cumming in his mouth but he really wanted to make Yui happy. He started running his fingers around the top of Yui's sack and pulled them back and forth gently. He rubbed over them, kneading them and squeezing them as he continued the blowjob. At the same time he took the vibrator in his other hand and flipped it on again. He angled it up against the prostate now and focused entirely on rubbing all those balls up against Yui's prostate. Back and forth he rubbed, shoving the head of the thing against Yui's prostate and making sure his lover felt every ball rub against his prostate and deep inside him until it butted against the fresh ice cubes.

Raiden kept it up. He didn't stop no matter how long it took or how Yui reacted. He kept licking, sucking probing and moaning around Yui's cock. He kept massaging his balls and rubbing around the sensitive area where they connected to Yui's body. He kept working the vibrator inside him against prostate and even deeper. He wanted Yui to scream so loud it alerted the neighbours. He wanted hiim to cum like he'd never cum before. He wanted the first time Yui had something inside him to be the best ever and most memorable.

Yuichiro looks at Raiden and slowly nods his head, "oh.. it just kind of sounded like you actually use it." He blushes bright red and hides his face within his arm.

Looking at Raiden, slowly nodding his head a bit and felt Raiden's lips on his cheek. He slowly shakes his head, "n..no I am okay, I just never really did anything like this to my butt before. So..I guess I am a little scared," he lowers his head a bit slowly nodding his head.

Yuichiro moans softly and starts kissing Raiden, squirming his hips a bit as Raiden continues touching his cock more, starting to pull his hands away still trying to loosen the bed rope and looks up, starting to feel his wrists getting a bit sore.

He shivers and arches his back as he felt Raiden put more ice inside, wiggling his hips while shaking his head, "n-no not more ice inside me, it is making my body feel weird," feeling the fresh ice stick to the melted ice, making a stinging reaction. Yuichiro's butt and legs start to twitch, shaking his head slowly side to side and bites hisi bottom lip, feeling Raiden's moist mouth on his cock.

Yuichiro looks down at Raiden as he was watching Raiden closely. His toes start curling and has his left hand holding onto his right hand with his nails digging into his knuckle. "N-No.. don't touch it down there like that," he gasps and throws his head back, letting out a slight scream and arches his back, biting his bottom lip while drool seeps down the side of his mouth, feeling the toys balls and ice cubes deep inside of him, rubbing against his prostate.

"N-No Raidien," he turns his head slightly as he looks to the side and sticks out the tip of his tongue out, feeling Raiden's mouth vibrating on his cock along with feeling the vibrations in his butt. Yuichiro then lets out another scream, starting to cum a huge load.

Yui's reactions were so hot. Raiden couldn't get enough of the,. It only made him want to suck harder. He wish he had two mouths and four hands so he could pleasure Yui more. He kept working as hard as he possibly could, ignoring Yui's protests. That only meant Yui was starting to feel good. "Weird" was a good thing, right? It meant he was getting horny, right? Raiden moaned hard around Yui's cock and gripped his balls tight, as if trying to squeeze the cum from them. The vibrator continued to spear into and rub against Yui's cock even as he screamed a little. Raiden moaned again, his mouth vibrating around Yui's cock.

When Yui came hard into Raiden's mouth, Raiden didn't stop. He held the cum in his mouth and kept working Yui over with hands and mouth until the climax was utterly exhausted. He would keep going until yui was slumped and shivering with cold. Only when Yui was completely finished did he pull up, his mouth full of cum. He gripped Yui's jaw firmly with one hand and opened the other man's mouth before spraying all of it into the back of the other man's mouth. He then clammed Yui's mouth shut and covered his lips with one hand so he couldn't let it out.

'Swallow it,' he ordered. 'I'm not letting you go until it's all gone.'

Raiden waited for Yui to swallow before moving up to kiss the other man's lips. He continued kissing along his cheek and nibbled his ear. His breath was hot and he moaned softly. He shifted his legs either side of Yui's lap and thrusted his hard cock against Yui's exhausted one.

'Do you... mind if I finish myself on you?' he rumbled into Yui's ear. 'I want to cum on your chest... then I'll untie you.'

Yuichiro shivers a little while looking at Raiden, watching him nervously. He looks to the side, feeling his butt twitch around the toy. He wiggles his hips, shaking his head as he felt the vibrations on his cock still, making his body start to tremble.

Gasping a bit as he looks down, watching how Raiden was still continue sucking his cock and bites his bottom lip, letting out a soft puppy like whimper. He pants as he felt Raiden's mouth get off his cock and watches Raiden, closing his eyes as his jaw was gripped and felt his mouth open and blinks when feeling his cum go in his mouth but then feeling Raiden close it. He glances at Raiden as his mouth got covered and could feel the cum slightly going down his throat.

Yuichiro glances to the side and swallows the cum completely, coughing a bit before getting kissed by Raiden. He looks down and felt Raiden's cock against his.

Biting his bottom lip and sighs, "I.. I suppose it really isn't fair to let you not cum.. so go ahead."

'Thank you,' Raiden purred, then kissed Yui's ear. 'But first, a few photographs. You look so good like this.'

Raiden moved off Yui again and stood beside the bed. His pants were undone and fell down around his ankles, so he stripped them off to be done with them. He then took up his camera and moved ot the end of the bed again so he could take as many photographs as he wanted of post-orgasm Yui. This time he took close ups of Yui's face and a few more of his messy cock and arse too. Raiden loved taking photos of his conquests when he was done with them and would be sure to show Yui later when he printed them.

With the photographs over for the night, Raiden packed his camera away and climbed back on the bed. He finally took the vibrator out of Yui's arse and placed the soaked thing on the bed stand. He'd clean it off later. Instead, he moved back on top of Yui and leaned in to nibble at the other man's neck. He gave a soft little moan and traced his tongue all the way up Yui's neck to his ear. It tasted like salt. He loved that after-sex flavour men had to them. Raiden thrust his hips gainst Yui and sat up a bit more so he could work his swollen cock against Yui's abdomen. He started riding up and down, feeling Yui's sweaty body against the head of his cock.

'Do you want to touch it? I'll until you now if you want to use your hands,' he purred into Yui's neck. He scraped his teeth against Yui's neck and sucked on it a second time, intent on leaving yet another mark, this time on the other side of the neck. He hummed into it, mouth vibrating against him as his nostrils exhaled hard against wet skin.

'Ah! Yuichiro!' he moaned. He bucked his hips hard and a small shudder ran through his body. Precum leaked down Yui's abdomen as Raiden continued to rub the head against the other man's body. he couldn't believe how lucky he'd been today. Imagine! He had Yui tied up and was having his way with him, even if he wasn't sticking it in this time. There was always next time for that.

Yuichiro pants a little and slowly nods his head, figuring it was only fair for Raiden to cum as well. He looks at Raiden and lowers his head, slowly nodding his head since he really couldn't do much as he was still tied up.

Yuichiro watches Raiden starting to take off his pants and then gab the camera. He blushes when watching Raiden taking pictures of his face, cock and his butt. He could feel his butt twitch, feeling the ice melting inside of him and dripping out of his butt.

Watching Raiden put his camera away and shivers when feeling the toy getting taken out of his butt and feels more if the ice dripping out of his butt while panting heavily. Yuichiro lets out a soft moan and looks at Raiden, looking down as he watches Raiden's movements.

Biting his bottom lip and slowly nods his head, "o-okay," at this moment he just wanted to get untied from the bed post. He moans a little and trembles a little, "y..your still marking me," he tilts his head to the side a bit.

Looking down and blushes with a moan, looking up at Raiden, "your so hard...," he looks back down at Raiden's cock, "... if you want I can help a bit more if I wasn't tied up."

'I am marking you,' Raiden murmured into Yui's neck. He continued to suck until the blood was raised into the skin then licked over it softly. He pulled back just enough to survey his work before wrapping his lips around the mark once more. Now that it was already there, he sucked on it more gently and just teased the skin while he got himself off on Yui's abdomen.

'Yeah. That's your fault. You're just so hot,' he moaned. He reached down and gripped his cock. At the same time he gave Yui suck a lusty look, as if he wanted to eat him all up. He pulled back and stroked himself a few times where Yui could see it. He sucked on his lower lip and his eyes closed as he thought of sticking it inside Yui. How tight Yui would be, having never had a cock inside him before. He would be all wet too from the lube on the vibrator and the ice. His dick dick would literally slosh around in there.

'Okay, I'll untie you,' he said in a lusty, almost breathless tone. He started with Yui's legs first. He tossed the straps away and brought each leg in before lifting it up to place a kiss on the ankles. He looked at Yui with that hot, horny expression on his face and licked all the way up to Yui's thigh. He then moved to the other ankle and gave it a similar treatment. This time, however, he bit into the flesh just above the ankle. He gave a soft groan as he sucked on it, intent on leaving another mark on Yui's body. When he was nice and red he looked at it before kissing it softly.

'Do your legs hurt from being tied up? I could rub them if you like,' he offered as he stroked his hands up and down Yui's thighs. He pinched the skin of Yui';s inner thigh and rubbed it softly before bending down to kiss it. The kiss turned into a bite and he hummed softly into it as he left yet another mark on Yui's body. The biting got harder until it stung then he licked over the bite. His tongue trailed up Yui's body as Raiden moved over him, all the way to his left wrist. Raiden kissed the wrist before pulling back to untie it.

'You're a little red here. You'll have to put something on it if you don't want it to leave a mark tomorrow,' he said, then smiled in an amused way. 'Of course, I'd prefer it if you did leave it to mark.'

Yuichiro looks at Raiden and turns his head a bit to the side, "you must really want to make sure no one goes after me.. do you? You just keep marking me like crazy," he shivers a bit, closing his eyes a bit and bites his bottom lip, since he was really starting to get pretty sensitive by now.

He tilts his head while blushing and shakes his head embarrassingly, "I-I am not that hot." Yuichiro continues watching Raiden stroke himself with his cheeks starting to turn a bright pink.

Yuichiro looks down as Raiden started to untie his legs, blushing as he felt Raiden kiss his ankles. He shivers a bit when feeling Raiden's tongue go up his thigh, turning his head to the side a bit and jolts when feeling Raiden's teeth near his ankle. Yuichiro continues watching Raiden and couldn't believe that the other was still marking him.

He looks at Raiden and shakes his head, "if anything, my legs pretty much got stiff but I should be okay." He moves his legs a bit while Raiden continue to touch them, starting to put his legs closer together. Yuichiro lets out a squeak and looks at Raiden with a pout, "I-I think you made enough marks on me." Yuichiro looks to the left side, watching Raiden start to untie his wrist.

Yuichiro slowly starts to sit up and looks at Raiden, pouting, "well.. I guess I will just have to make more ice, since you pretty much used the whole tray worth you perv," he grumbles a bit and looks to the side embarrassingly. Yuichiro laughs a little, "I think I have plenty of marks on me, are you always this kinky," he starts moving his other arm since he was still tied to the bed post.

• 2 weeks later...

'That's not why I'm biting you. I just love leaving marks,' he said, smiling against Yui's skin. He licked across Yui's neck and up behind his ear before giving a soft groan. Just working out his frustrations on the other man's abdomen wasn't enough. He wanted Yui to finish him off, preferably with his mouth.

'Do you think you could suck me off?' he murmured into Yui's ear, lips brushing against sensitive skin.

Raiden bit down harder on his lower lip and tilted his head back. With a soft moan, precum leaked from his cock onto his hand. He rocked his hips a little and panted softly before looking over at the hot mess that was Yuichiro. God! How slutty the man looked covered in his own cum and leaking from his arse. It was such a turn on to have his crush tied up and used in such a way. Raiden gave another moan then slowed down the pace of his hand on his cock. He wanted Yui to be the one to finish him off.

'Okay, no more marks but you have to finish me off,' he replied before reaching for the other wrist. He untied Yui and kissed his wrist softly before pulling Yui's legs closed. He straddled Yui's lap and wrapped his arms around him. He rested their heads together then guided Yui's hand down and wrapped it around his cock.

'Ha! You'll have to make more ice next time,' he breathed softly. 'Yeah, I'm always this kinky. Now hurry up and make me cum. My dick hurts.'

Yuichiro blinks and then pouts, looking to the side embarrassingly, "your a big pervert," he laughs a little. He shivers a little, not yet getting use to Raiden licking him and lets out a soft moan when his ear was getting licked.

He slowly nods his head, "y-yeah.. I will do my best to help you.. cum," he looks at Raiden.

Yuichiro watches Raiden while blushing, watching him pre-cum and felt a strange throbbing sensation his butt was doing, really hoping that wasn't his body begging to have Raiden's cock deep inside it.

Yuichiro nods his head as he watches Raiden untie his other wrist and tilts his head as he watches Raiden close his legs. Yuichiro looks down at Raiden's cock as he could feel how hard it was.

He pouts and then blinks, "n-next time? You are already making plans?" Nodding his head as he looks at Raiden, starting to stroke his dick. Yuichiro looks up at Raiden and moves his head closer, starting to suck on the tip while stroking the length. This is about all the experience he had with another guy.

'I am not!' Raiden replied, slightly outraged. He wasn't a pervert! He wasn't!

'You will? That's great!' he exclaimed. Oh boy, was he looking forward to it. He tilted his head to the side and kissed Yui on the temple. A little moan escaped him and he sighed. He was feeling so good right now. He didn't want it to end. He'd have a second and third helping of this if he could but he doubted Yui would be that willing. Maybe he would. Raiden wouldn't know until he tried, after all. Yui had been willing to do everything so far.

'Do you like what you see?' Raiden asked as he continued to play with himself. 'Yeah, there will definitely be a next time... and a time after that.'

Raiden tilted his head back and stared up at the ceiling as Yui came down to suck the tip of his cock. Raiden moaned softly and enjoyed it for a little while but he became impatient. He needed more than just the tip.

'Suck the whole head up in your mouth. Use your tongue more and don't be afraid to take it in deep,' he instructed. He thrust his hips up a little into Yui's mouth and brought his hand down to grip into the other man's hair. He pushed down, trying to get Yui to take the cock in deeper rather than just playing with the tip.

Yuichiro blinks while blushing and shakes his head, "even if you are a pervert, it isn't a bad thing. Pretty much everyone is one.. even I am one too," he rubs the back of his head.

Yuichiro looks at Raiden with a smile and nods his head. He knew how to get a guy to cum without using his butt since he never got that far in a relationship. The farthest he got was receiving a finger inside him, as his partner was about ready to slide his cock in, he would usually just tell them to stop, accepting a finger compare to a cock was a different story.

He watches Raiden stroke himself off and felt himself going into a slight trance, nodding his head. Blinking a bit, "how can you predict so far ahead," he tilts his head to the side.

Yuichiro sucks on the tip of Raiden's cock while drooling a bit, stroking the length of Raiden's cock and looks up at the other male, seeing that he wanted much more than just sucking on the tip.

He glimpses up at Raiden while blushing and looks to the side, slowly starting to take more of Raiden's cock in his mouth until he felt Raiden move his hips and blinks, feeling his head get pushed down, taking more of Raiden's cock deeper inside of his mouth. Yuichiro bobs his head up and down Raiden's cock, drooling more so he could feel Raiden's cock starting to hit his throat.

Yuichiro looks up at Raiden, seeing if he was getting pleasured as he starts swirling his tongue around Raiden's cock while he continues bobbing his head, starting to deepthroat.

• Saga locked this topic