University Pet Training( for Rumpleteaser) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Name: Yuichiro Namazuki

Hair Color: Dark Gray, almost Black

Eye Color: Gray

Likes: animals, reading, drawing, painting, playing tennis, swimming, and cooking

Dislikes: snow, certain bugs, extreme hot weather, extreme cold weather, and getting called Chi Chi

Bio: Yuichiro is just the typical university student, trying to get by in school. He works part time as a local dog walker and occasionally works at his parents pet store. When he was 18 years old, he moved out of his parents house after his parents got him a house for doing so well in high school so he currently lives be himself. Yuichiro is also currently a virgin as well but has experience being with a woman.

Appearance Image:tumblr_nw2o0a059w1tpqucmo3_500.jpg

-------------------------------------------------

Yuichiro mumbles a little and reaches out with a sigh, turning off his alarm and looks at his clock, seeing it was time to get ready to go to the university. He gets up from his bed and scratches under his shirt, letting out a yawn as he walks over to his closet, taking out the uniform he got in the mail last week. He never did like the idea of dress codes but it was nothing he could control. So he grabs the uniform along with a pair of briefs and walks to the bathroom.

He takes his shower within five to ten minutes, getting out quickly. Yuichiro dries himself off and places the towel on the sink, putting on his underwear and then puts on his uniform. Looking himself in the mirror, letting out a sigh as he walks out of the bathroom and heads to the kitchen.

Figuring he shouldn't waste his time cooking and looks in his wallet, deciding he will just get something on the go. So Yuichiro grabs his bag and walks to the door, putting on his shoes and walks out of his house, locking the door and starts walking to the university.

On the way, Yuichiro looks at a local cafe and walks inside. He orders a cinnamon bun and some milk, taking the time to sit down to enjoy his breakfast.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Rumpleteaser

• MasterSeme

Name: Raiden Hamamoto

Hair Color: medium to light brown

Eye Color: dark grey

Likes: cooking, good food, artistic expression, sex in public places, storms, painting, mood music, photographs, bondage, suspension, ropes

Dislikes: being ignored, large groups, dullness, being late for class, embarrassing situations, formal clothes

Bio: Raiden is at university studying a dual degree in arts (fine arts and photography). He comes from a well off business family but passed off studying business to his younger sister. She has much more of a head for business than him and more drive to take over after their mother and father. He cares for his younger sister even though they are interested in such different subjects. He moved away from his family, across town, to live in a single dorm room outside the university so he can get away from everything to paint... and also so he has privacy when he has men over. His family don't know he is gay and he's happy to keep it that way. On occasion he has invited female friends to pose as his girlfriend at parties. He expects his boyfriends to understand this and respect this. He has brought boyfriends to parties before but they were expected to pretend to be school friends. His sister suspects but hasn't gathered up the courage to ask him directly.

amu.full.923521.jpg

Raiden's latte had gone cold. He was far too busy sketching and re-sketching his idea for his final artwork. To be honest he didn't know what he was going to do, it was still very early in semester, but he wanted to get a head start on it. At least, he wanted to get a head start on one of them. He was taking four classes this semester so that meant four final pieces.

The budding artist leaned back with a sigh, dropped his rough sketchbook on the table and looked around the establishment as though it would give him the inspiration he needed. He let out a soft moan and sucked his bottom lips slightly at what he saw. Only a few tables over from him was his current obsession, Yuichiro Namazuki. Raiden's eyes caught everything - the sugar on the cinnamon bun; those pinkish lips; the round, brass dog tag, and that faraway, watery look in those grey eyes. They were eyes like rainclouds, ready to spill forth and soak the tea fields with life-giving water. Raiden could easily get lost in those eyes, that face and the work of art that lay beneath those clothes.

Instead, he looked down and took the opportunity while it presented itself. He chose his lightest lead and began sketching that moment when the bun touched Yuichiro's lips. He had his tongue poking out slightly as he worked fervently to capture the moment before it was gone. It was no final, polished artwork but it would definitely be going on his wall along with the other sketches. Raiden looked up again for a moment before his attention was lost in his sketch. Now that he had the faint linework in place he took out a heavier lead and began to use the side of his pencil to fill in the shading, such as around the eyes, nose and along the cheeks. He wasn't looking at Yuichiro as much now and easily could have been drawing anything.

Yuichiro rests his chin on his palm while he looks out of the window, watching the birds fly around outside and leans back within his seat. He moves his sleeve to check on his clock, wanting to know the time and he slowly looks up, seeing the waitress the served him before give him some napkins with a smile, looking at his uniform, "oh so you go to the same university as my sister it seems. You must be an exchange student, I am sure she would mention someone as cute as you," she giggles as she goes to clean a nearby table.

Yuichiro blinks a little and coughs a bit on his milk, shaking his head slowly, "well.. um thanks I suppose, I am not use to getting such bold compliments," he laughs a little as he wipes his chin with the napkin and finishes up the milk and his cinnamon bun, standing up and puts the napkin in the trash can, sitting back down since he still had a few minutes to go before needing to head out.

"Oh my I am so sorry, I didn't mean to surprise you," she rubs the back of her head and then walks back to the cash register, noticing the boy from before was sketching in the back as she gets back to work, organizing everything up in the register to make sure everything were was it was.

"It is no big deal," Yuichiro smiles as he stands up and grabs his bag, "well.. I should be going got to find the university," he waves to the waitress and stands outside the door, putting his phone on a GPS and goes into his bag to get the address of the university, plugging in the address as he starts walking on the sidewalk.

Another pose, another page. Raiden flipped to the next page of his sketchbook and started a new piece, now with Yuichiro Namazuki resting his chin on his palm and looking wistfully off into space. Raiden was tempted to take a photograph of the other man but it was too obvious right now. There were people watching. Nobody thought anything of a man drawing sketches in a cafe near the leading arts university, it wasn't as if he was making it obvious that Yuichiro Namazuki was his subject. However, taking photographs of people was definitely a faux par.

As the young lady walked over and complimented Yuichiro Namazuki, Raidens eyes narrowed visibly. He put down his book and picked up his cold latte, sipping it slightly as he watched the affair. It ruffled him to see them flirting so obviously. Yuichiro Namazuki seemed to like her attention too. He was coy about it and polite, as any gentleman should be, but what made Raiden want to snap his lead was the wave at the end. He was being friendly in return, as if he might come back to flirt with the girl again. At least that meant Yuichiro Namazuki was likely to return.

'Tsssk,' Raisen tutted, setting down his coffee. His muse had left and he hadn't had the chance to finish his second sketch! It didn't really matter, Raiden would be able to finish the work without a model, but it still annoyed the young man. He snapped his book shut, put his latte down and glanced in the direction Yuichiro Namazuki was headed. He didn't particularly want to finish his latte so he slipped a tip in his napkin for the waitress, packed his sketchbook in his bag and got up.

It would be too obvious to follow behind Yuichiro Namazuki. Instead, Raiden turned down another street, walked quickly and came back around the block so he could bump into Yuichiro Namazuki that way. If he was lucky he would come out at just the right time to "accidentally" walk into his prey. If not, he would simply tail him the rest of the way to university. There were only so many routes one could take.

Yuichiro looks at the GPS on his phone, listening to it leading him to the university as he was checking his bag to make sure he had everything and didn't need to make a pit stop at his house to get whatever he forgot since that will only make him more late, making a bad first impression. He closes his bag and continues looking at the signs as he walking, hoping to get closer to the university.

He rubs his chin while twirling his dog tag as he was thinking about what had happen in the cafe while he walks. He stretches out his arms and yawns, rubbing the back of his head with a sigh since it was still so early, when before starting school up again he would usually wake up around noon-ish.

Yuichiro looks back at the GPS app on his phone as he slowly starts approaching an alley way and looks up, seeing a cat sleeping on a fence. He watches the cat looking at him with a yawn, probably knowing he liked animals and just goes back asleep. He continues walking the along the side walk, passed the alley way and looks down at his phone, seeing he was slowly getting closer to the university.

Poking his head out around the corner, Raiden realised he'd come out too fast and was now a block ahead of Yuichiro Namazuki. He shrugged, figuring the young man would be less worried about a stalker walking ahead of him than behind him. Raiden shrugged, took his precious SLR camera out of his bag and hung it around his neck. He fiddled with it this and there to make it look like all his attention was on it before walking out onto the street Yuichiro Namazuki was on.

The other man would see a university student walking ahead of him, paying more attention to his camera than the footpath in front of him. Raiden stopped, peaked through the viewfinder of the camera and looked up at something in one of the trees he was passing. He liked the way the light filtered through the leaves, creating a dappled effect around the blackbird. The young man clicked his tongue and whistled at the bird to get it to look at the camera then took his shot. The shutter clicked several times in succession before Raiden lowered the camera and looked at the LED screen. It was hard to tell truly whether the photograph had turned out on such a small screen but that wasn't why Raiden was taking the photograph. It gave him time for Yuichiro Namazuki to approach him. Raiden then shut off the camera and let it rest back against his chest, patting it softly as if it were a favoured pet. Out of everything he owned, the camera was the most expensive and most precious.

It was then that Raiden turned and smiled warmly at the other man approaching him. He raised his eyebrows in mild surprise and blushed softly as if he'd been caught doing something embarrassing.

Raiden was a tall man but not gangly or lanky. He had a lean body but wasn't exactly the type to work out. There was a certain softness and lack of muscle definition to him that almost marked him as an artist, if the camera didn't give it away. His eyes looked naturally sly, even though he was not sly by nature, and his hair hung loosely around his face. All in all, he looked more like a relaxed being than overly friendly. He wasn't one to approach people directly, relying instead on chance meetings or waiting to set up a scene as if he were looking for the perfect shot. Now was just such an occasion, for he was hoping to walk the rest of the way with his fellow arts student.

'Do you go to Yokohama University of Arts too?' he asked, pretending to cover his apparent embarrassment.

Yuichiro perks his head up slightly but not enough to see anyone walk infront of him, tilting his head a bit, wondering what that was and rubs the back of his neck. He goes into his pocket, figuring this walk was getting a bit boring and somewhat wish he had someone to walk with as he takes out a pair of ear buds, putting it into his ears and starts listening to music to continue his walk.

He looks at his feet, seeing he was getting followed by the same cat that caught his attention before. Yuichiro smiles and bends down, letting the cat sniff his hand before giving it a long rub on the cat's spine, feeling how soft the little cat was. The cat then suddenly runs away, noticing the blackbird Raiden was around but Yuichiro didn't really notice as he slowly moves his head up a bit since he was getting closer and takes his ear buds out of his ear, putting them back in his pocket.

As Yuichiro's attention wasn't drawn to anything around him, the GPS or the cat he encounter, he notice another student from afar. He wondered if he went to the same school as him, looking at him slightly as he adjusts his bag strap a bit.

Canceling the GPS app and puts his phone back into his pocket, nodding his head, "oh.. so you are going to the same university as me?" He rubs his chin as he looks back within the sidewalk where he felt a slight breeze before, wondering if this fellow student was the one that walked infront of him.

'I think so. You're Yuichiro... Yuichiro... I don't know you're last name,' Raiden lied. 'We were in the same first year lectures but I don't remember seeing you in any of my practical classes. I guess our timetables just never meshed.'

'Do you still go to Yokohama University of Arts or have you changed to Central City Technical University?' he asked. He already knew the answer but didn't want to sound like he knew too much about Yuichiro Namazuki.

In truth Raiden had been following Yuichiro Namazuki ever since second year when they'd been in the same painting practical. He'd already noticed Yuichiro Namazuki for his beauty but had finally been taken by the artwork he'd had been working on. Since then he'd always watched him, photographed him and even painted him a few times in his own personal works. That Yuichiro Namazuki never noticed how often they happened to be at the same cafe or park really showed how restrained and surreptitious Raiden was about his stalking. He was slightly disappointed the other student didn't even remember him. He knew he wasn't very noticeable in a city of three million people but jeez, it did sting a bit.

'I was just headed over to the dark rooms behind H Building. I'll walk with you to campus if you like,' he offered. He didn't want to seem like he was going exactly the same place, even though it was likely they were both headed to the Fine Arts block of buildings. It had to look like a chance meeting rather than something too obviously set up. They would part ways and hopefully Yuichiro Namazuki would remember him as a friendly face when they next bumped into one another. Raiden had many, many such scenarios in his head about as to what they could be but with graduating getting closer it was time to act on his attractions. After all, they would only have one more year to be together before Yuichiro Namazuki disappeared into the haze of Yokahama.

Yuichiro looks at the male and blinks, rubbing his chin and then laughs a little, "my.. last name is Namazuki. Although.. some just call me Yuichiro Mamazuki or Chi Chi.. which ticks me off a bit." He looks at the other male closely since he claimed to know who he was, "oh... I think I remember you," he smiles, "you sure look .. a lot different from a couple years ago. I mean, I only seen you really in the hallway... I believe Raiden was your name right," he rubs the back of his head.

He shakes his head, "nah.. Central City feels like it is more for techies and the best I can do is run my phone and use my laptop. I am not a major tech head really."

Yuichiro rubs his chin and nods his head, "well.. since we are going the same way and it is kind of boring walking by myself, I will take your offer." He looks at the other, seeing he was in a deep thought as he looks at his clock, "we better get going.. or we will be late."

'Yuichiro it is,' Raiden said, closing his eyes as he smiled. This was as close as he'd ever gotten to Yuichiro Namazuki.

'You remember me, well that's a relief. Yeah, the name's Raiden Hamamoto. I'm majoring in Fine Arts and Photography,' he said, then tapped the lens cover of his camera. He sighed and slipped his hands in his pockets. What a relief, Yuichiro could at least place a name to his face. 'I've grown my hair out since first year, maybe that's why you don't recognise me. I cut it each time I go visit my family for spring break.'

'Oh, no. It does have an arts faculty. "Technical" just means "practical applications". CCTU is for people who aren't good at theory. Ours is better, don't you think?' he said, then chuckled softly. He supposed it was a bit of an insult to suggest Yuichiro had dropped down to there. Oh well, he couldn't take that back.

'Yeah. They lock the dark rooms five minutes after the start of class so nobody can get in. You wouldn't imagine how angry the photography teachers get if you open the dark rooms from the outside. You have to knock and wait to be admitted,' he agreed. 'So what classes do you have today?'

Yuichiro nods his head and was relief that even after telling Raiden, he wasn't even going to tease him by even calling him his most disliked nicknames.

He nods his head, "yeah, I remember you.. though it would have been nicer to be in a few classes besides just seeing each other in at least one class." He looks at the camera and smiles a little, "so I see, you must show me a couple of your drawings and photos you do and take, I would love to see them sometime." He looks at Raiden's hair and nods his head, "oh.. hm I suppose that makes sense, does your family not like seeing your hair long or something," he tilts his head confusingly.

Yuichiro looks at Raiden and rubs his chin, slowly nodding his head and laughs a little, "yeah .. even if I am just starting today, so it might be a little too soon to starting that for my case," he rubs the back of his neck.

Blinking a couple of times, "I guess you would know best.. huh?" Yuichiro nods his head, "so.. does that mean you were admitted? Because is there a possibility you might have to sneak me into the university." Yuichiro shrugs his shoulders, "I didn't really get my schedule yet so I will probably need to get it at the main office. But I am mostly taking art classes and swimming course after school."

'Why do you mention the nickname Chi-Chi if you don't like it?' Raiden asked mildly. He sounded curious and glanced at Yuichiro as they started to walk. Again he drummed his fingers on the lens cover, seeming to think about something faraway.

'I'd have liked that. You seem nice,' he said with a smile. 'I only have my sketchbook with me at the moment. You wouldn't want to see that. It's mostly rough drawings and half finished ideas for larger pieces. I only have lectures today and one photography practical in an hour. That's the one I'm headed to now. If you like, I'll have photographs finished by lunch and we can sit together.'

Raiden stretched his arms up in the air and shook his head at the question about his family.

'Oh no, they'd be horrified to see me looking like an arts student. My family's casual wear is most people's formal. That's part of the reason I live near campus rather than commuting across city,' he explained. 'Where are your family? Are they as excited about you doing arts as mine are with me?'

'Is this your first day on campus? Oh man, you missed one hell of an orientation week! They had a free ramen stand and I was taking photographs for the school website. There were a few of the fine arts students setting up a portraiture stand too and the third year drama students put on a performance with the top dance students on the green,' he went on to say. He'd had a lot of fun for other reasons too but Yuichiro wasn't to know about his promiscuous side... yet.

'Yeah, I know most of the university like the back of my hand, except the drama, music and dance buildings. Those areas are a bit roudy for me,' he said. 'What? Why do I have to sneak you in? You're in third year too. Oh, I see what you mean. Yeah. I can take you to the main office. Even better, I can log you into one of the free computers. You can get your schedule online and print it out.'

'Wow, the university really has everything. I heard there is a gym here too. Those dance and drama students really keep fit,' he said. 'They're a bit full of themselves though. They're always making demands on the film and photography students. They take themselves too seriously, but I guess some of the fine arts students do too.'

"I just wanted you to know so I didn't have to yell at you if you attempted to call me something I despise," Yuichiro sticks his tongue out a little as he rubs the back of his head as he continues walking.

Yuichiro looks at Raiden and smile, softly blushing and nods his head, "well.. you seem nice too." He laughs a little, "yeah.. I have two sketch books, one for rough sketches and one for actual drawings." Yuichiro nods his head, "yeah that seems like fun, I would like to see what you work on too."

Yuichiro tilts his head and sighs a bit, rubbing the back of his head, "oh.. hm well my family a few blocks away from where I live but they pretty much give me my space." He nods his head, "of course, they are glad I found something I am interested in."

He nods his head, "yeah, pretty much why I need a GPS, since I am not sure where the university." Laughs a little, "well it sounded like fun, I still needed to so some preparing so that is why I didn't come right away.

"Well only because I am new here. That will be great, I do need a bit of a escort ... I mean my GPS only tells me so much information," he nods his head, "yeah.. it would be nice to have that too."

Yuichiro shakes his head, "i can't really see myself getting into dancing or drama classes but I am glad this school has good options of classes, kinda wish I wasn't just here for art class..," he looks at Raiden, "are we getting any closer," he tilts his head to the side as he looks down at his watch.

'Oh. That makes sense then. I won't call you Chi Chi. How's Yui then? It could be my pet name for you,' he said, then suddenly blushed and looked down at his camera. He drummed his fingers against it then looked up and smiled shyly. It was all an act of course but Yuichiro wouldn't know that. 'You don't have to answer that.'

'Thanks. I'll bring the photos I develop in class,' he said. He couldn't be happier. He was going to bump into adorable Yuichiro twice in one day! 'You can tell me what you think of them. It's always good to get another set of eyes, especially artistic ones.'

'Yeah, my family wouldn't want to know what I do in my rooms... I mean, I'm not exactly in the closet still,' he said, then sighed. 'I'm sorry, you probably don't want to hear about your classmates liking other men.'

'Oh, well show me what block your classes are in and I'll take you there. We can go for a tour around campus at lunch when we meet up. I'm not doing anything important,' he said. He chuckled a little and looked over at his companion. 'I can introduce you to a few of your other classmates if you like. They're a really nice bunch this year.'

'No, I couldn't do what they do. I've seen them practicing before,' he said. He gave a whistle as if to express how impressive they were. 'Yeah, only two blocks til the edge of campus. Which building did you say you were going to?'

Yuichiro looks at Raiden, nodding his head with a soft smile, "yeah Yui is fine I...," he stops his sentence and blinks a couple of times while blushing a bit before looking to the side, scratching his cheek slightly while walking and tries to push the whole 'pet name' that Raiden mentioned.

Nodding his head a bit, "yeah I like looking at other people art work. When I was in high school, I usually like going to art shows, it was nice to see everyone I went to school with art work, even if it was a fair mixture of good and bad. Well.. I am looking forward to it and I hope you will like my art work just as much.. though most of mine is in my attic since that is where I usually do all my pieces since it is so quiet, even if I live all by myself."

Yuichiro shakes his head as he stretches his arms up, "well.. as long as your happy with liking other men, that is all that matters I suppose. I won't judge just because you like men."

"I will once I get the schedule from the main office. That would be great.. I can get pretty lost in a school it happened a lot in high school but with a university being so much bigger, I have a feeling I will get lost... a lot without a tour," he rubs the back of his head. Yuichiro slowly nods his head, "hm.. well I guess we can do that as well, it would be nice to meet some new people."

Yuichiro laughs a little, "yeah ... I can't really see myself doing that really either." He nods his head slowly while getting close to the campus. He tilts his head and rubs his chin, "hm.. well I should probably first go get my schedule so I know where to go for my classes."

'There's usually a few exhibitions of students' work throughout the year. I could take you to the art gallery or art museum after classes, if you have time. I like going there myself to study technique. What sort of art do you do, by the way?' Raiden asked, looking over to Yui.

'You have an attic? Neat! I've always imagined them to be musty old places full of hidden treasures,' he siad, then chuckled as he thought of something. 'I suppose your art would qualify as hidden treasure.'

'Yeah, thanks. It's usually the old people and family who have problems with it. My last boyfriend used to cry over how his family treated him. No thanks. In the end he ended it and started flirting with girls instead,' he sighed. He looked down at his camera, thoughtful for a moment then sighed again. He'd really liked the guy too. It was a long time ago, in first year when everyone was still new and nervous. 'What about you? Which way do you swing?'

'The main office is to the left of here, come on,' he said, then grabbed Yui by the hand. He pretended not to notice they were holding hands, instead focusing on guiding Yui to the main office. There were computers there especially to print off timetables. Raiden pulled the door open for Yui, let go of his hand and bowed low.

'After you, my liege,' he said in a pompous voice. He then stood up and gave Yui a wink as he waved them in through the front doors. 'Do you need help with printing it out. It's pretty easy. You just type in your student ID and password, select which times suit you then save and print. I'll show you what times mine are and maybe we can sit together.'

Yuichiro nods his head, "hm.. I was thinking about going after classes since I don't really have anything to do afterwards.. and it would be nice to go with someone that shares their love of art with." He tilts his head and rubs his chin, "well .. I like all kinds actually. It is kind of hard to just pick one since they are all really good."

He laughs a little, "I pretty much keep the door open so it doesn't get that disgusting musty smell." Rubbing the back of his head and shakes his head, "i-it really isn't anything special, I am sure there are plenty of other students at the university that draw way better than me."

Yuichiro listens to Raiden about his past love life and wasn't sure how to really respond to it so he just lets Raiden talk about it. He perks his head up and rubs the back of his head, "well.. hm.. I guess I am considered bisexual, since when I was about 19 almost 20, I got to .. experience how it was with a girl. But she wanted me to impregnate her and I wasn't really ready at that age to be a father really," he rubs the back of his head.

Yuichiro nods his head as he follows along side Raiden to the main office. He looks down, seeing Raiden hold his hand but was a bit distracted looking around so he knew where to go.

Glancing at Raiden, Yuichiro laughs a little as he then walks into the main office. He looks at Raiden and takes out his school ID from his pocket, "I should be able to do it, but I will let you know if I have any problems." He nods his head, "yeah I have no problem with that," he smiles as he walks over, bending over slightly as he types in his school ID and password.

'That's great. I think they're into an interpretive sculptural exhibition at the moment. I'm not really into sculpture as much as 2D art but it would be nice to go with someone who appreciates it. You can tell me all about it,' Raiden replied. 'Wow, you sure are the generalist. I admire people like you who can do a bit of everything. I can't really build anything with my own two hands. I'm better with colours, textures, lines, light and shade.'

'Don't put yourself down so much. You got into the finest art university in the city so you must have some skill. I'd love to see your work some time,' he said, then left it hanging. He didn't want to invite himself over, it was better Yui did that for himself. He didn't want to sound too eager so soon, even though this guy was one he'd been casually stalking since first year. Aaah, young love.

'She wanted you to what? "Impregnate" That just sends awful pictures through my head,' he said, trying not to laugh. He shook his head to get the image of Yui's dick going into something that looked awfully lot like a spider's web out of his head. No thank you. Raiden was definitely gay. The word "impregnate" was certainly a boner-killer to him. He didn't even want to think about kids yet! 'Girls are crazy. I don't understand why they want children so early and ruin their beautiful bodies.'

Raiden stood back and let Yui work. He peered over the other man's shoulder a bit to see when his classes were then just looked at his back pack. It was tempting. He'd never looked inside Yui's backpack before and his mind started to wander to what might be in there. His lip twitched as he imagined the possibility of a vibrator being in there but he doubted Yui was the type. Perhaps he could slip one in there sometime for Yui to find. How adorable he'd look blushing over it, especially when the same vibe had been used on him.

'Done yet?' he asked. 'I see your first class is in the second level of Building H. Hang on, I used to carry a campus map in my file.'

The young man pulled his backpack off and pulled out a black file with clear sleeves. Sure enough, he had his map in there. It was a bit crumpled but it would do. He pulled it out of its sleeve then packed the file back in his bag.

'Here, we're in the admin building - Building A. Most of the buildings line up north to south along the main walk, with a few sitting behind others. The library is at this end but the brasserie and student market are in the middle. The art gallery is further out, along with the amphitheater. Down that path is the sports grounds, dojo and swimming pool. There's a grand hall there too that the university hires out to clubs. The lecture halls are here, here, here and here in buildings B, D, I and J, two in each building,' he explained. It really was a big university with lots of different buildings. 'It's probably best you mark out where each of your classes are and stick to them until you get used to it. Otherwise, the university has the Map App for getting around. It's a really great augmented reality app that tells you what's in all the buildings. I'll show you that when we're on lunch break.'

Yuichiro rubs the back of his head, "well I got into sculpting from my brother. He would always make these cool sculptures but every time I would try to follow in his footsteps.. it never cam out as good as his. So I really only got into drawing and stuff since it was much easier to do.. at least for me anyway," he sticks his tongue out a bit.

Looking at Raiden and nods his head, "yeah I suppose that is true. I just hope I don't get discourage too much with all the criticism. I sometimes let it get to my head at points."

Yuichiro looks at Raiden and glances to the side, "yeah.. it is kind of hard to picture it now. I really didn't know what to do in that situation but all I knew was that I wasn't ready to have children." He figure he shouldn't talk about this to much since he knew Raiden was gay.

Yuichiro couldn't happen to notice Raiden's peering eyes as he was getting his schedule set up, rubbing hi chin a bit as he finishes up and steps back from the computer, looking around and walks over to the printer.

Looking it over as he nods his head, "yeah I seem to be able to get it," he looks up at Raiden and moves close to him to see where his first class was.

He looks at the schedule since it did say where the room was and looks at the map Raiden brought out. Figuring he should probably see where the other classes were, nodding his head as he skims over where his other classes were. Yuichiro nods his head, "that will be would be great."

Yuichiro looks at the time and sighs a bit, rubbing the back of his head, "I kind of forgot to go to the bathroom this morning, I was in a rush." He looks at the map one more time and puts his house key in his bag since he didn't want it to drop in the toilet, "can you watch my stuff while I make a quick pit stop? I will be right back," he walks out of the room and heads towards the bathroom.

• 2 weeks later...

"Pfft, don't compare yourself to him! How old is he? I bet he's had years of practice on you!' Raiden replied, mostly to reassure the guy. He didn't actually know if Yui was any good at his art but he got into the university, so he was on an equal standing with everyone else. Either that or he was better at the academic side of fine arts.

'Yeah. All they nay-sayers can get you down a bit, huh?' Maybe that was why Yui was so uncertain of his talent. He wrapped his arm around Yui and gave a big sigh. He'd hate to see talent wasted by harsh criticism, though he didn't really know how that felt. He was quite a self-confident person who grew from criticism and even craved it, if not for the attention than to use it to be even better at what he did. 'All that said, I haven't even seen your work yet. Maybe you got lucky and they saw something that isn't there. How would I know? They're the experts.'

'Oh, don't mind me,' he said when Yui noticed him peering. 'I'm just seeing if you have any classes with me. Pass it over and i'll take a better look.'

'Yeah, sure,' Raiden replied. He took up the backpack and held it in front of him for a few moments. He bit his lip as he waited for Yui, thinking how tempting it would be to take a nose around in there. He slowly undid the thing then tied it back up, thinking it was way too obvious to go looking through it right now. Someone, like the lady at the desk, might see him and pass comment to Yui. What if Yui came back while Raiden was still pawing inside the thing. No. It was better to wait until some more inconspicuous time. The whole situation was just too easy.

Yuichiro blinks a bit and tilts his head as he looks at Raiden, "well, he is only a few years older than me.. so I guess he had more years of practice than me." He knew even himself that he wasn't always into art, but seeing how well his brother's art skills were, it inspired him to take up a few art classes during his years in school.

Yuichiro nods his head and somewhat shrugs his shoulders, "I guess it just depends on how bad the criticism is." He blinks a couple of times as he felt Raiden's arms around him and slightly looks up at Raiden, tilting his head to the side, "well, I am sure you will see my work eventually. Maybe you can come over sometime to see some of my artwork since I have it mostly in my attic."

He looks over the schedule and nods his head as he gives the sheet of paper to Raiden, "so do I have any classes with you?"

After taking care of emptying his bladder, Yuichiro walks to the sink and washes his hands. Within a couple of minutes of getting lost, Yuichiro finally made his way back to the main office and looks at Raiden with a smile, "thanks.. I kind of was in a hurry and forgot to go this morning," he takes his bag and puts it over his shoulder.

• 2 weeks later...

'Oh! Do you mind?' Raiden said when he noticed Yui looking at the arm around him. He'd pull it away if it was a bother, otherwise he was quite content to leave it there. It felt very nice to get this close to Yui. He could almost smell what shampoo the other guy used.

'I'd like that. Are you inviting me over?' he asked casually. Cool, he had to play it cool. He couldn't look too eager. Yes! His head screamed with excitement at the thought of being in an attic with Yui. He could almost imagine how artsy or perhaps kinky it could be. There were so many possibilities. He really hoped this attic of Yui's lived up to expectations, otherwise he would have to fix it up a bit, add some loops to attach ropes too and perhaps some hooks on the walls to hang toys from.

'Hmm, yeah. We're doing a human body class together,' he replied, pointing to Yui's schedule. He smiled at that, thinking it meant they would be looking at the same nudes together. How delightful.

'Oh, right. You were in a rush. I'd better get you to class then,' he replied. He knew where Yui's first class was now and ushered him forward. He was rather pushy at the start to get Yui going. They had to rush before the classroom closed otherwise Yui would have the embarrassment of knocking and having the teacher have to open the door for him. They always looked so disapproving and always made some comment about tardiness. Honestly, it was worse than high school.

Yuichiro shakes his head and rubs the back of his head, "i-it isn't no big deal," he smiles a little, "I-I just wasn't expecting you to hug me so sudden is all," he glances to the side for a few moments, rubbing his hand through his hair.

"Well it is up to you as well. If your busy, than that is fine and we can plan it for another day." Yuichiro wondered if Raiden would really accept his offer about coming over so he can plan if he had to clean anything before Raiden's visit. He didn't live as a slob or anything but he was just taught to clean before having guest over.

Yuichi looks at the schedule and nods his head, tilting his head to the side, "so... is it like someone at this university? Or do they ask one of the students attending to model infront of the class?"

Yuichi nods his head slowly, "yeah, I shouldn't make a bad impression on my first day." He follows Raiden along the hallway and looks at the schedule while looking around to see if he can spot any of his other classes just so he knew where they were.

• 4 weeks later...

'Ha ha, yeah. I'd better head off too. I'll see you at lunch, kay?' Raiden said, then slapped his head and laughed. 'Oh yeah, where do you want to meet? The brasserie is always packed at lunch so how about under the statue out the front of the university?'

After they'd arranged their meeting time and place, Raiden hurried off. He gave Yui a big wave and a wide, friendly smile as he looked back then darted off somewhere through the university. He didn't have his first class just yet so he'd find a comfy place to sit and finish that sketch of Yui he was working on.

Later, after his photography classes, Raiden headed over to the statue and pulled out his sketchbook to wait. He had other pieces he could work on while he waited. He didn't want to be absorbed in something that was obviously his crush when Yui turned up. How embarrassing and awkward to explain would it be if Yui jumped him and took a sneak peak? There was a sketch of a crow hanging upside down on a wire that he wanted to work on. He'd been so taken in by the blackbird's antics. Crows were such intelligent creatures and stirred up a lot of different emotions in people. Raiden really loved that about the birds.

The pair chatted through lunch break and Raiden let Yui look through the photographs he'd developed in his photography class that morning. The second half of the day was taken up with theoretical components to photography and analysing photographs the teacher handed out. It was one thing to take good photographs, another thing entirely to say what made a good photograph and any any photograph was good or not. Still, Raiden did well at it, he had a head for composition and could critique well.

When classes were finally over, Raiden sat in front of the statue again to see if Yui would show up. He wasn't sure. They hadn't exactly promised to meet but he was willing to hang around to see if the other man came looking for him. The light wasn't right for sketching. Afternoon light was too harsh for photography until dusk so he just stood there with his hands in his pockets looking at the sky and occasionally scanning the area for Yui's familiar mop of hair.

Yuichiro nods his head and laughs a little as he stood in front of the door to his next class. He rubs the back of his head, "hm... yeah that sounds like a good idea," he smiles softly as he looks in the room, seeing it was still empty, symbolizing he was early.

Yuichiro waves to Raiden with a smile as he watches as the other students started to go into the classroom, followed by the teacher and he walks in as well, picking a seat and starts performing the classroom studies.

Yuichiro looks at the photographs that Raiden did and smiles a little, resting chin on his palm while he wa finishing up his lunch. He gives the photographs to Raiden and finishes his lunch, looking at the time and goes to his last class for the day.

When at his last class for the day finally ended, Yuichiro stretched and sighed with relief. He looks at the time and then walks out of the school, looking for the statue. Finally coming across the statue, Yuichiro runs over to and could see Raiden was already there drawing. He smiles as he sits down, "hey.. I hope I didn't take too long, I had to find the statue," he rubs the back of his head, softly laughing.

• Saga locked this topic