Help Please

Jarmana

So yeah hi.

I know this might not be the best place to talk about this, but I'm feeling like I'm running out of options.

3 years ago I realized I was in love with my best friend and also being the first love in my life. My world was in chaos because almost a week after I finally realized this I got to know that she was in love with a guy and they soon got into a relationship. I had no idea what to do with myself, all I was being was pain and heartbreak, I had no will to do anything... Half a year after, I decided to tell her cuase I couldn't ignore it anymore. As I already knew she told me she was straight and she didn't feel the same way. Things I already knew by heart.

I have been getting somewhat better but the pain is still there after all this time and it's honestly killing me, I want to be the friend she deserves but sometimes I just can't. I don't know who to talk to...

So now I'm writing here, hoping someone here might have experienced something like this and have some tips or something...

Thank you for reading.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jarmana

• Rebel Heart

• iku

Top Posters In This Topic

Time will heal most wounds, also I think it is better to keep a little distance to your best friends, because this will be the only way to kill the feelings you have. Because if you stay near her, you will keep have these lingering feelings.

Also what might help is to start looking for other people, dating might be to soon, but you need to get your mind of the trouble something and do fun things.

I think your friend will understand if you want to have some distance to get yourself together, this will only strengthened your friendship later on in life. Sometimes distances creates a new form of friendship.

And don't bottle things up, talk about it, but most of all, go out there and do things to distract yourself, because otherwise you will be strangled by the spiral of negativity, which will only brings more unhappiness.

I wish you all the best, and I do hope my advice will help you in anyway possible

Don't do things alone! you should go and talk about it. I know it can be heart, but after a good talk with someone close to you, it can lift so much weight. You deserve it! and love is not something you can turn on and off, it can bring happiness but it can also bring allot of pain, but this is all a part of the processes of the path of life, and when you get over this obstacle you will be so much stronger then before.

Good luck, I really hope you will find the right answer

Thank you again, It's sounds like you know quite alot about these kinda things^^

I have experienced my share of pain, but I'm totally happy now. And I always want to be open and kind to the people I meet and when possible help them so that they don't have to experience the things I had too.

I'm in the same situation last year, It kinda got messy tbh because the whole time I kept rooting for my friend and the person they liked, sadly, 2 weeks later I realized that I developed feelings for my friend and though I know they were straight and that they already have a lover (thanks to my advises) I kinda felt lonely and lost for a while and began to distance myself a bit so I could think and hanged out with other people as well and my feelings kind of faded though it got a bit awkward...

there was a point I hated her but what can I do? Nothing... This said, let it all out, your hurts, pains, feels, cry it out. Talk to somebody, try new things and don't hold it in.

Give yourself time and don't look for love because you're hurt. Heal yourself, love yourself, know yourself more right now and what you need.. buy yourself things you want or food you want to try..

i'm bad at this--- X'D