♬ ♭ Seiyuu ni Naritai - Monsters ♬ ♭

Coffee-Tastic

Untitled_Artwork%202_zpsefcderap.png

Graphic by Coffee-Tastic. Organized by Saga. Approved by Key.

[TABLE=width: 500, align: center]

[TR]

[TD].::Information::.

Seiyuu ni Naritai is a project that will give a chance to people who love anime voice actors and enjoy shift-playing/pitch-playing with their voice. Like any other voice actor, one has to put emotions and control their voice according the lines (script) they read. Or in other words, similar to drawing or writing, the voice actors ‘create’ the emotions of words. They voice out the thoughts and inner feelings of a character. The script will be in Japanese, of course, input with romaji. Each line will be translated in English so the seiyuu participants grasp the meaning of the words. No one should worry about their pronunciation or anything of the sort. We all enjoy anime and how emotions are ‘voiced out’, so the goal of Seiyuu ni Naritai is exactly that – to create emotions out of the script.

.::Where to upload::.

The project will have a script as mentioned above, but then it will have also a short instrumental track that everyone might use for background to their recording though is NOT a must. To enter you just have to post a link to your recording. You can upload either on YouTube, or any other ‘video’/’audio’ sharing site.

Note: To make a recording you can use your phone or any other recording tool, as well the online voice recording site, vocaroo.com

Additional: In case you want to put on background the track provided, you should create a video file with any video creating software. Make sure though your voice is more audible than the music.

.::Script::.

Kowai mono..desu ka?

...Obake..desuka ne.

Tada ironna bake ga kono yo ni wa imasu.

Sugata wo misezuni itazura suru obake.

Kodomo wo saratte iku obake.

Yume wo taberu obake.

Chi wo suitoru obake.

Soshite..uso bakari tsuku obake.

Usotsuki obake wa yakkai desu.

Kare wa hoka no obake yori zutto tezuyoi.

Hito no kimochi wo itsumo wakaranai kuse ni,

nounou ningen no furi wo shiteiru.

Onaka ga suita koto mo nai noni, gohan wo taberu.

Kyoumi mo nai noni, bengaku ni isoshimu.

Tomo wo aishita koto mo nai noni, yuujou wo hagukumu.

Sonna obake ga arawaretara, watashi wa totte kowarete shimau kamoshiremasen'ne.

Datte, sono obake wa watashi nano dakara...

translation:

Something that scares me? ...I guess "monsters". There are many types of monsters that scare me: Monsters who cause troubles without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood… and then, monsters who tell nothing but lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance: They are much more cunning than others: They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart; they eat even though they’ve never experienced hunger; they study even though they have no interest in academics; they seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such monsters, I would likely be eaten by them… because in truth, I am that monster.

L (Death Note) // suggested by 412Chie

.::Prizes::.

All participants will get 4,000 points for joining the contest. The winner will get 9,000 points + a special rank ‘Seiyuu-taku’.

.::Schedule::.

Start : February 2nd Deadline ::. February 29th[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• STARRK

• Saga

• Alezander

• Coffee-Tastic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Saga will update the information with the script in due time

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Innocent first timer here, please forgive this wretched entry. I just really wanted to try haha.

BGM: "L's Theme" from the Death Note OST

Thanks to

sama and
sama for being so accommodating.

E
n
d
of
S
e
iy
uu
n
i
Na
ri
ta
i
!!

Thank you for joining!

++++++++++++++++++++ RESULTS ++++++++++++++++++++

WINNER

• Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

PRIZES FOR THE WINNER

• 9,000 points

• Special Rank [Seiyuu]
    qq65i8.gif