Gen chat glitch

Veil

Hello i have noticed some weird loading glitch that makes it so i must exit the gen chat both mobile and browser is dong it where i must exit the gen chat for anything to load up.

On mobile i have to leave both the pm's and gen chat to view everyone else's replies.

i am not sure if it is a user error or if its just me but i've test both browsers i can have on a mac and received nothing but the same.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Veil

• fan_yaoi

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, as we talked on chat about it, I do not use a MAC, so, cannot replicate the issue.

If there are other members who use MACs and face issues, please post in here so we can figure if it's a user-end problem or a general issue for MAC. If there's a general issue, I will report it as a bug to the developer.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

well I dont have a mac but there are some stuff with the chat that works so-so for me too.

If i speak in private with more than one, only one box can been seen sometimes even if i speak with 2 more people.

sometimes i see all three boxes and sometimes just one.

i usally needto click on the first box to be able to see the others... its not a major problem.. just anoying. and i cant log out from gen chat cuz it logs me back in X) .. not a major problem but yeah.

And (saga) i have allready tried different browsers :p still same thing.

Feel free to move this post to another thred if this dont fit in exacly too this one. i thought since it is 'chat' related so..yeah

/over and out

P.s messages also load a bit weird sometimes, not like before

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I am aware about this issue with the multiple chat boxes and I already reported it to the developer 3 times, but they haven't released a fix yet. We have to wait till their next release to see if they solve the issue.