have you ever forced someone who didnt like yaoi to watch one?

zemhi

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• midniteXfairy

• Kisaru

• ukemextreme

Yeah, I tried to force my step-brother to watch Junjo Romantica with me. He only saw the cover and ran away. :5yoyo21: He only saw the cover... :_red_fox 18 But his expression was priceless! foxy4

• 1 month later...

Nope. If they're not not going to enjoy it, it's no fun watching it with them. Plus I read more yaoi. If I did want to...I'd troll them by having them watch Boku no Pico and watch them shrivel up in fear and disgust. Mwahaha-*clears throat* That would be mean though. I'm not that kind of person.

I got my 2 of my friend to watch Boys Love 2 at a sleepover,

one of them isn't into it but accepts that I watch it tho she will never unless I make her and she never lets me forget about the butt cheeks XD and the other...

well she likes it. so I'm happy I can tell her about my fantasy's without giving me a weird look

:5yoyo34:

yeah. my sister. she writes yaoi fanfictions so i thought it would be okay with her to watch some live action. i kinda made her look at the kissing scenes of guys in the films that i've watched and she was freaking out and covering her face.

yes..i forced my big brother..haha :hamtaro-005 (5): well, he dislikes yaoi.. but I'm trying to watch yaoi with him but he still did not like it. lol

.Nah not force but recommend.

Does grabbing their hair and dragging them to face the screen counts as a recommendation? Hmmm--guess it is. so yeah, a friend of mine like it somehow.