Behind Unexpected Doors (StainedCrimson and Morirp)

Morirp

Kazuya had just barely heard to be careful what he said - and he had almost retorted that he didn't say what he didn't mean, but seeing as how excitable Ladon seemed to be he thought it was best to let it go. Still, Kazuya got the distinct feeling that he was the prey and Ladon was just circling, waiting for the right time to pounce. For a moment he thought Ladon might have been upset with him for his little quip, but the grin when he asked about the gems made the college student feel more comfortable.

He easily fell into pace with Ladon, shorter but quick on his feet non the less. The slight blush on his cheeks was back when Ladon's arm found it's way around his waist. He allowed himself to be lead to the vehicle, whistling when he set eyes on it. "Nice car." He laughed softly "Business must be good." He took the hand into the car - even though he didn't need it, just so he could close the difference between him and Ladon again. The taste of ash was on his tongue again at the touch but he didn't even blink at the visions that hit him.

He was all ears about the gems though, as Ladon spoke the names of the gems his fingers ran over each stone slowly. His green eyes memorizing each stone, each name, each detail. As Ladon kept talking his hand touched the other's leg, rubbing his thumb in gentle circles. He wanted to close the gap - he couldn't explain why but he wanted to be touching the other man. His warmth, his energy.... Something... he needed to feel him. It was like trying to stay connected to the real world when you thought you might be dreaming.

As the place came into sight, Kazuya wouldn't have thought that that was where they were going, it didn't even really look like a place that you could get food but he wasn't going to judge a book by its cover. He tucked the leather bound item under the seat with the jeweled flower before stepping out of the car, this way it wasn't visible to the outside. He nearly reached to hold the man's hand - but it was back around his waist, low sitting on his hips. He smiled coyly at Ladon, his emerald eyes glinting in the low lights as they walked in.

The portly woman that greeted them narrowed her eyes at Kazuya and the boy felt quite like he was in fact in a dream now, almost as though there was something a little off about all the patrons. He could feel a distinct pair of eyes on him that weren't Ladon's, two pairs perhaps, but he tried to ignore it, he wasn't accustomed to so much attention from other patrons. When he looked up at the woman he smiled at her and asked for double shot of cinnamon whiskey with gingerale. At a place like this he wasn't sure he could get it, but the alcohol sounded like it might be a nice way to keep his mind focused.

"So, why this place? And why the gift of the jeweled flower?" He tilted his head, a wry smile on his lips as he waited for a response. Despite the weird feeling he got from this place he was happy to be with Ladon. The date seemed as though it had taken years to come, even though they'd known each other a few short weeks.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StainedCrimson

• Morirp

The woman nods her head and goes off to get their drinks while they look over a somewhat small menu. Laughing softly, Ladon opens the menu to give it a courtesy glance, already knowing what he'll order. "This is one of my places to eat at when I don't feel like cooking for just myself. I thought you might appreciate the lack of crowds and finding something new." He teases softly while looking at the other with a grin.

"All the food is very good, and the menu changes frequently which is one of the reasons it's so small compared to ones elsewhere." Their drinks are brought over soon and Ladon picks up the chalice-like cup to breathe in the aroma of his drink. With a low hum of pleasure and expectation he takes a swallow. Setting the cup down he moves on to answer the other question. "As for the bookmark, it called to me much like that wonderful gift you gave me called to you." He gives a small smile.

He has noticed the attention his pretty little human is getting, and the moment he can do so he shall remind the others just who it is that the human is with. One would think they would avoid looking in their direction at all considering who Ladon is. Or to be more precise, what he is. Still, a human being here is such a rare and uncommon he can't judge them too harshly.

"Have you decided on what you'd like to eat? There's no rush, of course, but I do have one more place to take you to tonight." He smirks while waiting patiently for Kazuya to look at the menu and decide on what he would like to try. Once Kazuya has decided, almost like she was summoned, the portly woman returns to take their order. He gives her a small smile and teases her lightly. "Should I even bother?" She huffs at him, hands on her hips as she glares up at him even when he's seated though her mouth twitches signalling she's fighting off a smile. "That barely even warrants a response."

As though making her point, she turns so her back faces Ladon to focus on Kazuya. "And what will you have?" Coughing, he raises his drink to hide his smile from the fake glare he receives. "Best hurry or else she'll order for you." He murmurs over the rim of his cup still hiding his grin as he watches the two interact. After Kazuya gives his order, she shuffles off and Ladon finally lowers his cup to reveal his not-so-secret grin.

• 2 months later...

When the woman returned with their drinks Kazuya took a long drink from his glass, the whiskey was nice and strong, and the cinnamon left a warm taste on his tongue, he licked his bottom lip of the sugary substance when he set his glass down, jokingly stating when he was asked if he was ready to order “I don’t know, are you on here somewhere.” His foot found Ladon’s under the table and pressed into the side of it gently. Still, despite his comment he’d actually been trekking his way through the small menu. There were a few things that caught his eyes, coming from a traditional Asian family he wanted everything that had fish in it… and there it was- grilled sea bass with some veggies and risotto. It sounded perfect.

When the woman appeared and Ladon and her exchanged their looks Kazuya couldn’t help but laugh gently. “Um, can I have the grilled seabass… Please?” He smiled politely at the woman, his presence starting to calm down as he settled in the strange location. He took a small drink of whiskey, and when he set his glass down a pleased smile set on his lips, seeing Ladon’s grin. “What are you cheesing for?” he tilted his head with a small laugh, aqua blue hair shifting, causing the light of the restaurant to reflect differently in his sparkling eyes.

Jack had been busy, working away for Ladon to help him figure out who Kazuya was. It was then that he texted Ladon some information, the man’s phone going off at the table. ‘I still don’t know much, but I’ve narrowed your boy toy down. I’m looking into the remaining varo-lokkur’s, the spirit callers known for astral projection and under the protection of the star children, as well as the druids. I’m sending someone to his mother tomorrow, but you’ve found a Halfling.’ Jack had sent the text not knowing they were on a date, but knowing he had a duty to keep Ladon up to date, he also had no desire to lose the man’s business.

When Kazuya heard Ladon’s phone go off he blinked. “Oh? Business as usual I assume.” He laughed, admiring the view of the other male across the table. “You said there is one more place to go tonight, where is it? Is it a surprise?” He bit his bottom lip, the smells coming from the kitchen were fantastic and he was excited to dig into his fish. His stomach fluttered with excitement he couldn't remember the last time he'd felt. His mind drifting over the lovely gift, and the warm feeling of Ladon's lips - almost like the warmth of his whiskey.

Feeling the other's foot bump and rub against his, causes him to let out a soft low laugh. "I think if I were on the menu this place would soon be closed as even as wonderful of a cook as Ma is, even she would struggle to make me anything palatable. Though perhaps I can give you a special tasting later." He tosses back with a slow grin while looking Kazuya over in a manner that leaves little doubt as to what he is referring.

When told he was 'cheesing', Ladon tosses his head with a sniff. "One does not cheese." He informs Kazuya, though there's no real heat to it so it is clear he is just being playful back. When his phone goes off, he narrows a displeased look at it as if that alone should cause the device to beg for mercy for having dared to interrupt them. "Yes, but it isn't anything that can't wait until the morning." Or when he has a few moments alone.

Looking away from the phone, he returns his gaze to Kazuya and smirks. "Of course it is a surprise. I wouldn't want you to get bored too quickly." Taking another drink while leaning back, Ladon watches the other and is pleased with how much the other seems to be enjoying things so far. Soon he will have his shiny little human firmly in his claws and there will be no escape. For now though, he needs to see the other fed and taken care of. Setting the cup back down he shifts in his seat slightly to get more comfortable. "Are you enjoying things so far?" He asks even though the answer is fairly obvious.

As he talks with Kazuya, Ladon lets his gaze drift around the room. When he sees anyone staring he makes sure to make eye contact, and for a moment it almost seems as if his eyes flash. Soon no one is looking their way anymore than they are at anyone else in the room besides their dining companions. After some time their food is brought and Ladon lets out a low pleased sound at the sight of his tray. Set is almost classical Japanese style, there is a bowl with a small salad, soup, and a plate with meat that the outside seems to have a burnt crust but the inside is medium rare. Lastly there is a large bowl of rice.

“I am more than positive that you are more palatable than you believe, and later should you be in the mood, I’d be happy to confirm my assumption.” They were flirting around something that Kazuya didn’t usually do in the first few dates…. But Ladon was special – he made Kazuya hungry for things he usually didn’t bother thinking about. Flirting with the man felt like a strange, dangerous dance. It was addicting. The grin that touched Ladon’s face made his stomach erupt with butterflies, a gentle pink hue touching his cheeks. Kazuya was happy the place was fairly dimly lit to hide the blush he knew was there.

When told that he wasn’t ‘cheesing’ Kazuya’s face went slack for a moment, like there was a flash of disbelief. But the younger male leaned forward with his eyes narrowed as if scrutinizing Ladon “Then what are you grinning behind your chalice for?” of course directly after the statement, he smirked, obviously continuing with their playful manner. He let the comment about the phone and work go, really there wasn’t much to say, though Kazuya always respected someone that knew when to put their phone away, and a date was one of those times.

“I don’t think I could ever be bored around you, but if you insist on it being a surprise, I suppose it would be a shame to ruin your fun.” He was so taken aback by the place, and Ladon that he’d only just noticed that the man was glaring at the people around them. His mouth opened to question why Ladon was glaring before thinking better of it. He was sure there were reasons and he knew that with a criminal lifestyle it might not be the best thing to ask his new interest. “Of course I’m enjoying things; I enjoy your company immensely, so I certainly can’t complain. Even if we hadn’t come out somewhere like this I would still be enjoying my time with you.”

When the dishes came out and he saw the traditional meal that Ladon got, and his own seabass they both looked fantastic. In the playful tone they’d shared all night he cocked an eyebrow “Now I didn’t see that on the menu.” Almost pouting he looked into Ladon’s eyes before he couldn’t take it and his near pout cracked into a grin. “It looks amazing.”

When told he was palatable, Ladon gives a shrug but then gives Kazuya slow smile. "Oh? I may end up taking you up on that. And remember, no take backs." He tosses the playful child's phrase at his date with a low rumble before chuckling despite his sudden spike in arousal at the idea. Normally he'd do his best to bed and be done with someone, but this time around Ladon tempers back his instincts to grab and take. Someone this shiny deserves a little better care and he most certainly doesn't want to chase the pretty little thing off by coming on too strong too quickly.

Still, the banter and playful implications are enjoyable and so make the near teeth grinding pace worth it. When Kazuya's face goes slack Ladon covers his mouth and leans forward as he stifles his laugh. After a few moments he takes a slow breath before answering the other. "So as to avoid being either smacked up the head or being served something unpleasant by our hosts." He replies with another chuckle before taking a swallow of his drink.

Ladon nods slowly, almost thoughtfully. "Yes, ruining one's fun is rarely a good thing." He muses more to himself before focusing on Kazuya again. Hearing what the other has to say about spending time with him, he gives a small surprised, but pleased, smile. "I am happy to hear that. As well as that you are enjoying this place." Ladon waves his hand slightly to indicate the restaurant. "This is perhaps my favorite place to go to and it always welcome to hear others enjoying it as well."

Ladon laughs at the near pout Kazuya gives him after seeing his dish, and can't resist the urge to trace the other's lips before it vanishes. "It is one of the perks of being a favorite here. You get special surprises." He grins to which their hostess huffs and rolls her eyes while muttering under her breath as she leaves them, in what sounds like another language, but the crinkle at the edges of her eyes and mouth betray her mutterings as affectionate instead of complaints.

Picking up some chopsticks he lifts a piece of the meat to put on the rice before taking a bite. Humming in approval he then eats a little of the salad and soup. The food almost melts in his mouth and the flavors of everything go together amazingly. As always. Looking over at Kazuya to see how he's enjoying his food, he sets the bowl he's currently holding down as he swallows. "How is your food?" He asks.

• 3 weeks later...

Kazuya watched the exchange between the server and the man sitting across from him. There was a deep seeded relationship he couldn't quite put his finger on, but he felt primarily like the meal Ladon had been presented with was a home-style meal of some tradition. He studied the man as he took his first bite, watching the movement of his hands, his lips. It wasn't until Ladon asked how his food was that Kazuya realized he hadn't yet taken a bite. Hurriedly he picked up a fork and took a bite of the fish that had been placed in front of him. His eyes shut as delicate flavors washed over his mouth followed by bolder more complex notes. A gentle, pleased, moan escaped him at the taste. When his eyes opened again he blushed just a bit. Kazuya had spent a long time living off of ramen and peanut butter sandwiches so the perfectly seasoned fish was practically priceless.

When his mind came crashing back down to the dinner he was sharing with Ladon his eyes lifted to meet the pair across the table. They seemed to glow briefly, and a flash of the red aura he'd seen back at the shop a few weeks ago flashed and illuminated Kazuya's vision. He saw something flash in the back of his mind and he twisted his body, standing just as a girl tried to dodge another person and tripping herself over her own feet. He caught her, and gently righted her before smiling and sending her on her way. It got a look from the other person he wasn't sure how to translate, but he let it go to sit back down with his date once more. He didn't say anything regarding what had just happened, or look up to see Ladon's expression, he simply took a very large drink from his glass of whiskey and a bite of food.

It wasn't the first time Kazuya's instinct had kicked in before something could happen to someone near by him. He'd done several things based only on flashes of the movements of people around him. Caught coffee from waiters about to spill, or pulled people back from dangerous situations. He considered it luck, or intuition, that he was usually just in the right place at the right time. When he finally looked up he was hoping the man across the table wouldn't make a big fuss over something so trivial as keeping someone from falling. His fingers found the glass of whiskey and he took another large drink. He managed to drain the glass this time, setting it down gently, the warm fuzzy feeling of a buzz settled into his stomach and head unsure of why he was so nervous but the alcohol was helping.

Ladon laughs softly at the obvious delight the other is taking in his food. Continuing to eat himself, he allows silence to fall as they enjoy their meal. When Kazuya suddenly stands and catches the girl who tripped, Ladon pauses and watches the brief interaction. When the two involved glance at him, worry and wariness evident in their gazes as they make eye contact, he shifts slightly dismissing them while his gaze goes back to his date. "That was an impressive show of reflexes. I do hope you don't make that too much of a habit or else you may make me a tad self-conscious." He muses with a faint smile to show he's only teasing the other.

Despite his surprise at the sudden show of ability, Ladon can also tell that Kazuya is suddenly wary and on edge. As such he presumes that the other is concerned with how Ladon will react to what had just transpired. It makes him a touch impatient to see what Jack has discovered though, even if he has no intentions of hurrying along the date.

"Do things like that happen often?" He asks curious while continuing to eat his meal. As they near the end of their dinner, the woman comes back and sets a piece of cake between them. However, it can only be presumed to be cake or dessert of some kind as it looks more like a piece of art than something you would eat. There are swirls of various colors and shapes that fill the small plate while rising up a good several inches. Ladon smiles and looks surprised, but pleased. "Thank you." He tells the woman before looking at Kazuya. "It seems she likes and approves of use. Be prepared for one of the most delicious treats you'll ever have."

Reaching out he breaks of a small part of the dessert, swirls in through the main body of the dessert, before popping it into his mouth. The flavors are truly out of this world and not even his 'special items' produce such amazing complex flavors or sensations. He motions for the other to try while savoring his first bite.

Once they finish their food and dessert, Ladon stands and helps the other up then guides him towards the door. "Go ahead and wait by the car while I settle our bill. I'll be just a moment." With a small smile he gently nudges the other then turns to where an old fashioned cash register sits on a counter. Seeing the matron there he grins and talks with her for a few moments while handing over the 'money' for their meal. If Kazuya had been able to see it, he would have seen that instead of cash or a card Ladon handed over an old coin.

Joining Kazuya outside, he unlocks the car then gets in. "Ready for the next part of our date?" Ladon grins while starting up the car. Leaving the odd restaurant behind, they soon head out and stop at the observatory. Getting out, Ladon takes them in and soon has them in the room most visitors are unable to see. The top of the observatory where the roof is open and the massive telescope is set up for use. As the night sky is clear, they have an unobstructed view of the sky and all the wonders it holds. "I hope you don't find this part too boring or cheesy." He waves and off to the side there is a small almost picnic like set up with a few finger foods and some drinks for them to enjoy while looking at the night sky.

• 3 weeks later...

Reflexes? Well that was a way to put it. The thought brought a brilliant tint to his otherwise pale cheeks. The casual way that Ladon played off what had just happened helped to relax him. “Only if it means I’m catching something worth the effort.” He gave a soft laugh and winked at Ladon across the table. It didn’t seem to matter quite how at ease he felt though, the ordeal made him feel light headed at the end, with a hint of nervousness. When asked if things like that happened often he bit his lip as he thought back on the last few months for how often it had happened.

“They… well… I’m not sure if I would consider it often… it’s more like a natural reaction to the things around me… Honestly I don’t think I could tell you how often it happens. Often enough to be noticeable but not so often that it’s problematic?” Kazuya hoped that this answer would suffice, nervous that his roundabout answer would annoy Ladon.

When dessert was served Kazuya’s eyes drifted over the pillow-y creation ”Most delicious Treat? Are you getting on the table?” He had a devilish smirk on his face, the flirt was blatant. “It looks like clouds, how spectacular.” He smiled, a bit whimsical really about the romantics of how much time the woman must have put in to make such a beautiful dish. “Approves of us, huh? So did you tell them we were on a date, or are they guessing by the way you smile across the table.” Kazuya paused. “She seems happy… you know… that you’re happy. I feel like it must have been a long time since she last saw you smile.” He waved his hand in the air. “But who am I to talk about things I don’t know.” Without thinking he took a piece of the dessert, dragging it through the swirly bits before biting into it. He groaned gently, trying to contain the noise. It was quite possibly the most delicious thing he’d ever eaten.

Kazuya enjoyed picking away at the dessert with his date, and when it was finally time to go, he bowed low to the woman who served them and thanked her politely in Japanese. He assumed after seeing Ladon’s dish that she must know at least some of the culture to produce something so traditional. When asked to wait by the car Kazuya hesitated, but nodded and eventually moved outside into the crisp air. A deep breath and it was almost the crispness of early Fall, just edging the end of summer on the breeze. The car ride to the next location didn’t take too long, but when they got there it was more than he could have ever anticipated. The observatory and the sky seemed like they could go on forever.

“This isn’t cheesy at all, this is spectacular. You must give yourself more credit, you’re a phenomenal date.” He smiled and took a deep breath before steeling himself about what he might see. He reached out, and took Ladon’s hand, tugging him toward the blanket. “Next thing you’ll tell me is you know all the constellations and that you even named a few.” He was chiding the other, of course, for what seemed to be his boundless knowledge.

At the other's explanation, Ladon gives a soft hum but doesn't press any further. At the other's reference to him, and clearly not the dessert on the table, he gives a snort while rolling his eyes. "Not likely. I fear there might be a few too many here interested in taking a taste if that were the case." His tone is dry, and a bit flippant, but there is more truth and literality to that comment than Kazuya could know.

When Kazuya asks him if he'd told that they were on a date, he laughs. "No, but I would think that it would be fairly to anyone that we are. As far as seeing me happy or smiling..." He trails off and absently takes another bite of the dessert. "I would say it is more of that it has been a long time since I've brought anyone of interest." Hearing the other try to stifle his groans while eating, causes Ladon to grin and watch the other with one cheek resting in his hand. "I'm glad to see you're enjoying it." His tone is a it bemused.

After they left and Kazuya had time to take in the sight of their last part of their date, at least for areas to visit, he gives a low pleased sound when the other seems impressed and happy with their location. "It is not myself I worry about. The uncertainty comes from the unpredictability of others." He corrects lightly.

When Kazuya lightly chides him while making such an outrageous statement, he snorts and looks at the human with an amused expression. "Why, I do believe you complemented me and called me ancient all in the same breath." He huffs at the other. "As to your claim, I must unfortunately disappoint you for the last bit. I do know most of the constellations, but I'm afraid even I'm not old enough to have named them."

He allows himself to be pulled over to the part of the room with the blanket. Thankfully he'd had the foresight to get a thick blanket and some pillows to be prepared as the tile floor would become uncomfortable before long otherwise. The food is all light hand foods to allow them to snack on if they wish, though right now both of them are probably too full to partake at the moment. "I'm sure you must know at least some of them and their stories however." Ladon raises an eyebrow while glancing over at Kazuya before settling down on the blanket, semi-spread out.

Kazuya took a moment to mull over the uncertainty of others. He pushed fingers through his hair, the longer strands moving aside to expose the shaved half of his head and then falling back down in a rush of raven hues and blue tips. “People are inherently unpredictable. Though, I don’t know if that’s a bad thing. People being predictable can be boring.” He smiled and shrugged. “In the same breath though, I suppose it can be comforting to know what to expect.”

Kazuya blushed when he was told that he’d called the other ancient. “Well – no – you’re not I just, I meant that you’re just… your knowledge is just so endless that – man, I’m messing things up.” He stammered only to fall quiet, fingers nervously moving through those raven locks again. The young college student bit his bottom lip “I didn’t mean to call you ancient, I was just… joking because you seem to possess so much knowledge it would be fitting if you had named the stars as well.” He shrugged, now self-conscious.

He was thankful that the conversation was moving forward regardless of his digression, his mind drifting over the many mythos that existed that he knew about. “I know a handful of them. I think my favorite is the story of Europa and the white bull… I’m sure you know the story. Zeus disguises himself as a white bull and is gentle with Europa. She drapes flowers on his neck and Zeus charges into the sea. He makes her his lover under a cypress tree and she becomes the first queen of Crete…”

Kazuya let the silence hang for a moment as he poured Ladon a drink, and then himself one. “I think… in reality it’s one of the less violent ones. Oh, and then theres the one about a dragon… I think Atlas gathers apples from a tree he’s guarding hoping to trick Heracles into holding the sky.” Kazuya chewed his lip a bit. “I don’t remember how Heracles gets the world back on Atlas though… If Atlas wanted him to keep holding the world up, why did he go back after getting the apples… I guess I don’t remember the story that well, but its a neat constellation because it is large, and if I remember right it rotates around Polaris."

Kazuya smiled. "I wonder if the dragon loves the star, or if the star keeps the dragon company... It must be lonely in the sky."

As Kazuya gets increasingly flustered, he starts laughing and waves the other off. "I took no offense, I promise." It is hard to be offended by a simple truth such as that after all. He wonders what the other would do if he were to tell the human how many ages of man he has seen and experienced.

Ladon's mouth twitches as he hears Kazuya talk about the constellations. "Draco, Latin for dragon. The myth you mentioned is one of two common myths. Hercules was indeed tasked with obtaining golden apples, but it had little to do with Atlas for that trail. Instead it was guarded by a many headed dragon, how many and whom the parents are debated, and was killed by poisoned arrows that the great Hercules used. Hera, saddened by the death, chose to put the dragon in the sky." His tone only becomes slightly sardonic as he waves a hand. "The other myth about Draco is that he was a Titan and after many years of war with the Gods and Goddesses was slain by Minerva and cast onto they sky where upon he froze."

He glances over at the other with a wry twist to his mouth. "So unfortunately in both instances the dragon is dead. Though that means your worries as to whether or not he's lonely, as such, is resolved." Pausing for a moment, he takes a sip out of his glass after having poured them both one. "I'm sure if he were alive though the stars would provide companionship if sought." Not that Ladon has sought any from them himself. The stars offer a map and easy light on clear nights, but offer little else with all their silence.

Tilting his head, he looks at the other curious. "On that note, however, why do you care so much about Draco? Is he your favorite?" He teases lightly, but also honestly wondering why Kazuya seemed to linger on the story of the dragon constellation.

Kazuya for some reason had to bite his tongue as Ladon spoke about the myth. It was almost as if the other man's name was trying to jump out of his mouth without reason. With effort Kazuya managed to stay quiet and attentive to his date's story. When Ladon was done explaining the myths Kazuya took a drink of the beverage he'd poured them, partially to digest the story, and partially because he wasn't sure that was all of it. He felt something annoying tugging at the back of his mind... something ancient and forgotten. The myth seemed different than he remembered, though he was sure that Ladon knew it better than him. "Which version do you prefer? Hera placing him in the sky after Heracles kills him seems a bit more romantic. Heart break and loss so she gives him one of the largest places in the sky." He paused. "Isn't Heracles' constellation right above?"

Kazuya thought on whether or not the dragon was dead and he gave a soft chuckle. "Can you really say hes dead if he's in the sky? Wouldn't that only happen once his stars started to burn out?" He looked over at his date, away from the stars only then noticing that Ladon had his eyes on him. His cheeks blushed softly in the like from the moon and stars. Kazuya had personally found comfort in the sky and stars at night when his mother was going crazy. Its why he had often taken to sitting on the roof and watching the glittering lights. Perhaps he just wanted to feel connected to the dragon that was known as a guard to great things.

When asked why he was stuck on the dragon Kazuya laughed softly. "I don't know... I've been having dreams about dragons lately. Perhaps I'm just speculating on things I don't know about because they're in all of my dreams. Also, I like that Draco is so large, and that he follows the north star. Rotating around Polaris... its almost like a children's story. A dragon and his greatest treasure, glittering jewel in the sky. Its... Well I'm just being silly and rambling. I'm sorry." Kazuya lifted the drink to his lips before tipping it back and letting the sweet alcohol flood his mouth before he set it down, his bright emerald eyes back on the stars that they had come out to see.

Ladon nods slowly and takes note of the small thoughtful flash of annoyance that flickers in Kazuya's eyes. "The Hera version is one of the better ones I'll admit." Though honestly all of the myths irk him slightly. "As for Hercules, yes." He gives a dry, almost sardonic smirk. "His foot is right on top of Draco's head as a sign of victory over the dragon." Granted the constellation isn't him, so he shouldn't feel anything about human stories behind the human constellations, but it does cause him some minor aggravation that human stories either end with their victory or the 'monster' being victories as a means to teach a lesson by making others the evil to be feared.

Though, to be fair, many non-humans should be regarded with caution or avoided. He muses to himself while taking another sip of his drink. At Kazuya's next question, he glances over with a raised eyebrow. "I suppose it would depend on how you define death. Physically the dragon is killed in both stories, and rarely is it thought that 'monsters' have a soul. So in that case the dragon is dead and merely the memory of the dragon continues to exist. Which," he shrugs "I suppose is a manner of living on in a way."

"Dreaming about dragons? What kind of dreams?" Ladon asks wondering if his little human is dreaming of him or just inclined towards dragons in general. He doesn't really listen too much more about Kazuya's interest in 'Draco' and his 'treasure' as a dragon seeking to hoard a start is just nonsense, but it is cute of the human to try and romanticize something that doesn't exist he supposes. There aren't even any myths binding the two together really, minus one weak theory that the constellation involving Polaris might represent the keeper of the garden Draco dwelled within.

Shaking his head slightly he catches the other apologizing, of which he waves off. "There is no need to apologize. What else is a date for but to get to know one another? Or perhaps you just need to share your thoughts with someone. If so, then I'm happy to be the one you choose to do so with."

• 1 month later...

The talk of myths was pleasant, a gentle ebb and flow of conversation that kept the stars shinning bright above their heads. Kazuya took a moment to drain his glass while Landon finished speaking of Heracles and the great dragon. He leaned back on his elbows eyes gazing up at the constellations they were speaking about. A pleasant warmth had settled into his stomach - the mix of the food, alcohol and conversation giving him a slight buzz. When the thought of souls came about Kazuya took a moment before speaking up "I don't think dragons are monsters. In a lot of stories aren't they considered wise and magical? I think they're beautiful, there is amazing artwork depicting dragons..." He paused "Perhaps in medieval times they could be considered monsterous but even then." He chuckled at the absurdity of their topic, whether something that existed or not should be considered a monster.

When asked about what kind of dreams he was having he bit his bottom lip briefly. "They're probably silly, honestly." He took the time to lay on his back, supporting his head on his arms. "One of them I'm standing on a pile of gold that begins to collapse in on itself and I start to sink and a dragon pulls me from hoard. Then theres another where I'm playing the harp - which is funny because I don't play the harp - by a lake, and there is a large dragon beside me sleeping.... Sometimes there's fire. It always seems to be a black dragon - watching me." He shut his eyes briefly for a moment, and the familiar flash of black scales danced in his mind but he didn't feel fear.

"Well you've heard a lot about me, what about you? What do you dream about?" Kazuya turned his head, letting his eyes fall on his date. He let his gaze linger on Ladon, his feathery hair, grey eyes. Kazuya wasn't quite sure what he'd done to land a date with the attractive male, but he wasn't going to complain. "What are you interested in?" He was curious about a lot of things, but Ladon seemed to dodge his questions as often as he could.

• 2 weeks later...

Ladon gives a noncommittal hum at Kazuya's thoughts on dragons. "Perhaps. Though I often find that the truth tends to lay somewhere in between." He gives a rolling shrug with a faint grin though. "I suppose, however, that philosophizing about a creature that is highly unlikely to appear is a tad redundant." Though this back and forth is pretty amusing to him. It has been awhile since he's heard anyone's true thoughts about him and his.

Hearing his little human share his dreams causes him to rumble, low and deep in his chest. Eyes partially lidded he speaks slowly. "I don't know.... I think you would pick up the harp quickly enough." With a low sigh, an edge of a growl. "Though perhaps the harp is symbolic of music taming the beast as it were. Or perhaps you desiring to be able to sooth the beast perhaps?" Inwardly Ladon feels increasing pleasure that Kazuya seems to be so in-tuned to him.

Laughing as the questions come firing at him, he lounges back with one arm behind his head acting as a pillow. "Hmm, I'm sure it would seem all oh so boring in comparison to your dragon dreams." He waves a hand with a grin. "Dreams of the next interesting find to put in my shop, the next unique drink to taste..." Glancing at Kazuya his grin widens as his tongue slips out to lick his lower lip. "Getting close enough for a taste of something precious that has caught my attention." Ladon husks lowly before moving on. "My interests tend to follow along those lines so overall I would have to say I'm fairly dull. Though traveling is perhaps my most favorite activity."

Kazuya had eased into the night better than he had anticipated. He didn't date often, the visions that crashed through him when his bare skin touched someone else's were too much to bare, Ladon was a special case though... too desirable to pass up just because he had a problem with seeing things other people couldn't. In his head it sounded like he was a lunatic, but the visions had yet to scare Ladon away, in fact, he seemed to ignore them all together when they didn't knock the young college student off his feet. When the man spoke of the slim chance of dragon's appearing Kazuya's eyes twinkled in the starlight and he looked over at the man who's hair caught like feathers in the breeze. "You said highly unlikely, could it be that you believe in dragons Ladon?" A slight chuckle rolled off the boy's tongue as his teasing tone was playful.

When told he would likely pick up the harp quickly he looked at his fingers, they were long, and the joints well pronounced. Most likely from years of typing reports as a college student - well and his brief stint with music. He'd once played the cello in middle and high school. "I suppose it can't be all that different from the cello... just more strings and less bow.... Though I do like the deep resounding sound of a cello. The vibration when you play it held to your chest is a vert comforting feeling... at least for me. I miss playing - but I can't afford the instrument anymore and I'm not sure I'd have time to practice." He shrugged. "I like harp music though, it's very delicate... Perhaps that is what it takes to sooth a beast though, a delicate touch." he mused out loud for a moment about instruments, before turning his attention back to the dragon. "I just wonder why it's chosen to watch me so intently. I feel like it must be a reflection of something that is happening in my day-to-day life because its such an intense interest it seems to have." He laughed softly "Perhaps I'm dreaming of you as a dragon, hoping to lull you into another date with me."

Kazuya blushed when Ladon's eyes landed on him and he spoke of tasting precious goods. It suddenly felt like he was being watched by a predator, though that didn't stop the butterflies from fluttering through his stomach. "How close is close enough to taste something special such as that?" Kazuya asked only as he inched his body a bit closer to the other male. When he spoke again this time of being dull, but enjoying traveling Kazuya let the air hang for a moment. "I don't think you're dull at all, you've been quite an interesting date. Where do you like traveling to? I've always wanted to go places but until I've finished grad school I'm afraid the luxury is just too expensive."

Ladon gazes over at the human besides him, an expression of mild amusement on his face. "Well, one shouldn't say never should they? And for all anyone knows they may still be out there, there are certainly enough myths and legends about them in various cultures to suggest some kind of existence." He gives a faint shrug. "And don't most hold on to some kind hope, no matter how silly or ridiculous it may seem, that creatures of legend exist?" Shifting, he sits up enough to take a swallow of his drink that had been set aside.

Hearing the other played an instrument, while not surprising, interests him. "The cello? A nice instrument to be sure though of the stringed instruments I'm partial to the viola myself." He can easily see the other cradling the large wooden instrument between his thighs and becoming lost in whatever music the human decided to play. "As for harps being delicate, I suppose it depends much like anything else. Yes, they are typically a lighter and more delicate with the music they play, but I have heard some harsher melodies played on them that melded very nicely. Some rock music even." Tapping a finger against his glass, Ladon frowns for a moment. "I think I might even have some at home." He murmurs, mostly in thought to himself. Where and when did he last see those instruments? He kept his favorites that, should the dragon feel in the mood to play, were near his room and thus within easy reach, but he was sure he had others amongst his hoard somewhere.

To others, however, it could be interpreted as him talking about either instruments or sheet music. In all honestly though, he even has sheets of music in his collection so it would be an interpretation that wouldn't be wrong no matter which way someone chose to take his musings. Ladon snaps back though when he hears Kazuya's comment about dreaming of him as the dragon. The grin slowly grows into a wide smile. "Oh? And why would you be dreaming of me as a dragon? One that needs the delicate soothing touch of the harp no less." Ladon teases lightly even though his curiosity has grown by leaps and bounds at this point.

When Kazuya moves closer he lets out a low pleased hum. "Close enough to smell," Ladon leans in so his nose lightly brushes some of the other's hair near the human's temple "touch," his hand slides beside the others, "and possibly taste depending on what has my attention. The tongue is a very sensitive and can help identify a lot of things." he finishes in a low, smokey tone having licked his lip and bring said muscle very close to almost touching his little human. With a low exhale, Ladon leans back a bit to answer the next question with a bit of a dismissive shrug. "Anywhere and everywhere really. Depends on my mood and if I'm looking for something at the time to bring back to the shop. Isolated or uncharted areas tend to be the most interesting for finding forgotten things, but busy and crowded areas are the most fun for interesting and surprising discoveries." Tilting his head back, he refocuses on the other. "Where would you like to travel to?"

Kazuya smiled at the thought of legends and myths being real. What child didn't hope at some point that their parents were more than just people? Who didn't want legends to be true, dragons and fairies... it was the foundation of most children's imagination. One thing his mother taught him was never to be afraid of the imagination... well before she went crazy. "I think most people must hope that they exist, you're right. Legends are only carried on because of the curious and fantastic nature of the tale." Kazuya's eyes were dark as they looked up at the dragon in the sky again, emerald pools reflecting the sparkling light.

When the other began speaking of instruments Kazuya nodded "I can play the viola in the sense that I can translate cello music into the viola, and play some easier songs written for it, but it's not my strongest instrument. Do you play the viola, or are you just partial to the sound?" He had been glad Ladon didn't say the violin, the sounds of the violin, especially alone, made his ears want to fall off. "I guess mostly traditional harp music is always delicate background notes made to heighten the senses of the world in front of the harp instead of guiding you to a world that is whole with music like the bass or the cello can." The tapping of the finger against glass alerted Kazuya to Ladon's frustration "Have what? Musical instruments? I'd play for you if you had them." He chuckled softly, thinking about instruments tucked away under some inventory piles.

The sudden peak in curiosity about Kazuya's interpretation as Ladon as a dragon made him smile. "You have the same eyes, you and the dragon, and when I touch you I see fire, and smoke. In my dreams the dragon is warm, the way you're slightly warmer than I expect you to be when we touch." He bit his bottom lip "Besides, it makes sense, you're basically a human Draco - after all isn't your shop Hera's Horde? You're already guarding the goddess' greatest treasures. I half expect to find a golden apple in your shop somewhere." He relaxed back, taking a final drink from his glass - debating on whether to refill the liquid.

Ladon's nose gave Kazuya goosebumps; a soft sharp inhale of breath followed it. His heart was already racing at the closeness. Feeling Ladon's hand near his he took the initiative to put his hand on Ladon's, the instant flash of images were different this time - two bodies, heat and passion and the flash of a black tail. His cheeks flushed bright red, he could guess what the vision was predicting. Kazuya let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in, only to finally look at Ladon. "What is it you hope to taste with that tongue Ladon?" His voice was low, desire making the words heavy. He leaned over bringing his body even closer to Ladon's, his fingers continuing to hold onto the man's hand. The talk of travel was lost for the moment Kazuya hearing the question, but his mind was clouded. Touching Ladon brought everything else to a halt. His lips were barely an inch from the other's skin - close enough to feel the heat. He wondered how Ladon would handle the close proximity, if this was too forward for a first date... But then, he didn't care.

When asked if he plays, Ladon lets out a low amused snort. "I suppose I dabble a bit still, but I did play more in my younger days." By dabbling he mostly means playing when the mood strikes him or if he's trying to lure something particular to him. Waving a hand with a shrug he addresses the other's offer. "If I can find the others I'd be willing to bring them out for you to play. You'll have to let me know if I need to produce sheet music as well though." That would be another adventure in attempting to find.

"Hmm, I see." Ladon huffs out with an amused and pleased look. His little human really is dreaming of him, and so far seems open to the idea of a dragon. Though he knows that a human being okay with the vague concept and dreaming of dragons is a far cry from actually being faced by one, it is still a step. "Does my warmth bother you?" He asks raising an eyebrow. For the most part he tries to temper down the heat he puts off, but he can actually do very little about that. His internal fires make it next to impossible to effectively pass as a human temperature-wise. At the next observational comment out of Kazuya, he lets out a surprised laugh. "Very good! You would be surprised at how few connect those dots."

A low thoughtful hum goes through Ladon as he pours a small amount of liquid into the other's cup. "I have had some replica's of the Golden Apple. One even made with solid gold and emeralds as the leaves." He muses before huffing a faint laugh as he looks back at the male. "Though I cannot lay claim to having the actual one make its' way into my shop." Not to say that there haven't been those who have tried to sell him items claiming them to be the authentic thing, but for the time being they have all turned out to be glamour or somesuch.

Sensing the change overcome the other, Ladon's pupils dilate as he sucks down a mouthful of air while licking his lips to taste what goes down. Barely holding back a growl, he answers. "Anything. Everything." His own voice low and rough while allowing his gaze to slowly run down Kazuya's body as an almost physical weight. Allowing the one hand to remain beneath Kazuya's, the free hand is lifted and set upon the other's lower leg sliding up it slowly but slightly tense as if debating the removal of the clothing in order to touch the skin directly. Glancing back up beneath his lashes, he licks his lips again before speaking. "I would allow the same in return if that would be of interest to you."

There are no thoughts of how the other is being too forward or promiscuous for a first date. That concept is completely human in origin. For those like him, the morals and boundaries are far different and possibly not even within the scope of mankind's conception. The most Ladon can lay claim to is holding himself in check enough to not just take, and keeping his form completely human. No sign of scales, minus the ones on his back which the other is unlikely to see regardless, or draconian appendages - not even letting any smoke or bits of flame out though he aches to do so.

Kazuya was happy to hear that Ladon would allow him to play. "No, no sheet music is necessary. I've got a good memory and things like music always just... come back to me." The pleasant conversation was wonderful, he felt like he was finally hearing more about Ladon and was less just telling the other man about himself. Thinking briefly on the question of warmth Kazuya finally responded "No, in fact, I find your warmth quite comforting. Sometimes the images that I see... they can be alarming and cold. Your warmth always seems to counter act the normal chill I feel." The surprised laugh finally snapped him from his thought, a slight jump, it seemed that Ladon was pleased that he'd noticed. "Connect the dots?" Kazuya's tone turned to a light, teasing tone. "Are you telling me that you're Hara's dragon Ladon?" He smirked, eyes turning up to the stars briefly.

Curious thing - a solid golden apple. "I wonder how well something that was solid - pure gold - would conduct electricity." He showed little interest in the expense of a thing, instead curious as to how it would respond to rigorous testing. "I could bring you a golden apple from the grocery store you know, but I don't like the texture. I'd rather honey crisp... Or just honey." He laughed "I suppose both golden apples and honey are golden, and roasted with cinnamon golden apples topped with honey sound quite tasty." Kazuya's little known secret was his joy in cooking.

Everything... There was something in the way he said it that made Kazuya hot under the collar, his desire roiling over into a slight, pleased, sound. The edge of the word had been lined with a growl he was sure Ladon could hardly contain, and just the sound of that desire was at first surprising. He could feel the other looking at his body, and the sudden pressure of the other hand. Unknowingly they wished for the same thing - bare skin to touch where Kazuya's pants formed and impermanent barrier.

When the dragon's eyes met Kazuya's, the boy's eyes would be practically sparkling. With Ladon so close Kazuya felt something stirring deep inside of him he didn't understand, and something he would forcibly ignore until a later time. He took the drink that Ladon poured him in one swift motion, draining the glass. The alcohol would numb his intense sixth sense - he hoped - even just briefly. "Tasting everything might take some time... Are you ready for that kind of time commitment? To taste everything could take days, or months, or till the stars start to extinguish." Kazuya leaned down before Ladon could answer him, and pressed their lips together. His mouth parted eagerly to taste what Ladon was offering. His tongue dragging across the other's bottom lip.

He had to admit though their position wasn't the most comfortable, and with a smooth motion he used his free hand to push Ladon back gently, the hand that grasped Ladon's lifted and intertwined their fingers. Kazuya sat up in one fluid motion and swung a leg over the shop keeper so that he was straddling his lap - with some effort he managed to never break the kiss.

Once he was positioned in a more comfortable way though he pulled back - gasping softly. He guided the hand he'd been holding up his shirt to his hip. Breathlessly, lips still within touch of Ladon's own he requested "Don't stop touching me... Please." There was a practical reason. If their skin contact ended he couldn't promise there wouldn't be a different set of images that shot through his mind at the contact. Once his plea was out Kazuya let his lips crash back down onto Ladon's, his mind swimming in the delicious, smoky flavor of his handsome host.

Ladon scoffs when asked if he was Hera's dragon, or thought he was. "Not hardly. People just usually don't know their mythology well enough to make that connection." The name had really been more of a whim and desire to hint at his true nature, and not too mention it acted like a neon sign to his primary clientele. Speaking of which, he is due to have more goods come in within the next few days. He'll have to let Jack know so that they can prepare the next distribution. Supply and demand of their 'special item' is due mostly to the fact that only kept and sold so much of certain things at any given time, so it was first come first serve. Unless someone offered up something very special in order to take someone else's.

Mentally shaking his head, he lets those thoughts fade away for now. He has more important and interesting goods before him to focus on. "If I didn't know better, I would take that as a sigh that you like food. Perhaps even cooking?" He lightly teases. "I say such as only someone attuned to flavors, like a cook, would make such a comment. Should I be as so hopeful as to think that means you'll cook for me sometime?"

At the next question, the dragon lets out a low, soft, husky laugh. "Oh Kazuya, despite my profession you should never doubt my ability to hold on and..." he pauses to slide his hand up with a teasing squeeze "take my time to enjoy something. In fact, even after I've tasted all there is I may decide to not let go so I can go back for seconds or even thirds." He murmurs between kisses.

At first he'd been surprised by the other's bold action, and even more so by the forwardness of the human at trying to move him. Out of curiosity he allows the other to move him and lets out a pleased sound at the results. Deciding to test how far the other will let him go, as well as tease them both, Ladon rolls his hips causing the growing bulge to press and rub up against the firm bottom now on his lap causing him to let out a low groan.

His groan just gets louder as his hands grip the other tighter, almost tight enough to leave marks on the other male's skin. "Careful saying such things Kazuya, or else I may decide to not let you go and keep you locked away for myself." Even the other allowed such an action, Ladon couldn't hold the other to it after Kazuya has been drinking. Still, taking what he can isn't something Ladon will ever be able to deny. He is far too Dragon to do such a thing. And so his hand soon slides up and under the thing bit of clothing to touch the soft skin hidden under it.

Kissing the other back, he soon takes charge. Tongue darting out to catch the flavors within the other's mouth. Ladon can taste hints of the alcohol, food, and a taste that can only be Kazuya himself. Encouraging the other's tongue to play, he draws Kazuya's tongue into his own mouth to lightly suck and stroke on the appendage. Soon both hands are stroking along his human's skin, mapping out the ridges of the hips, ribs, spine, and shoulders. "Touch me too." Ladon commands quietly against the male's lips.

Kazuya thought on the mention of food, and Ladon's desire to have him cook for him. "Of course I like to cook food, though maybe I like baking more than cooking. Didn't I give you one of my earl grey lavender cookies at the cafe? You were with someone who was shocked I'd give you a present... which really doesn't make sense, you're attractive and intelligent... of course I'd want to woo you with gifts." He chuckled softly, remembering the cookie he'd given Ladon and the scone he'd given his lieutenant.

Ladon said his name... Kazuya... he hardly ever called him by his name and it sent shivers up his spine. It made the young student lose focus just briefly before the teasing squeeze. The corner of his mouth tugged up into a smirk as Ladon peppered the kisses and flirting "Well you know, even if you taste something once, sometimes the second time tastes different. Each time more complex and unique." Kazuya nipped gently at Ladon's bottom lip. "Or the third, or fourth and you know, all those times will need more, and more time..." He trailed a finger down the front of Ladon's shirt, teasing with his nail at the skin covered with cloth.

It was easier than he thought to straddle Ladon - expecting to have the man tell him no. But the groan ignited a fire that fluttered through Kazuya's veins, closely followed by the pressing package against his taught ass. The grind was unexpected, dragging a moan from his lips. An arm slipped around the man's neck, it gave Kazuya leverage to grind his hips down in response. His body willing to move with Ladon's in the rolling motion.

It was the tight grip that caught Kazuya's attention, though he didn't find it unpleasant. It was rare for Kazuya to get physically active with a partner, the skin-on-skin touch was always dangerous and often they were fast flashes of events, very little exploration. So when the tight grip caused a slight amount of pain it just caused a more satisfied moan to leave his already needy lips. "I don't know about locking me away, but... but for right now Ladon... just don't stop touching me...." He pulled his lips away once Ladon was touching his skin under his shirt so he could speak in a less intoxicated manor, the dragon seemed to do something to him. "Really, if we stop touching I can't promise I won't see more images and I can't control what they are. They might not be the two bodies I saw last time intertwined... It could be anything." It was a warning, really, but also a request.

The events were unfolding so fast - the warm tongue enticing him to play, coaxing his body closer, his hips rolling down against the other once more. He obliged every movement from the dragon, his skin tingling and on fire with his touch. At the quiet demand Kazuya's fingers slipped up Ladon's shirt touching his skin delicately. He wanted to dig his nails into the skin he felt - a desire to be rough with the man coming from somewhere Kazuya wasn't sure of.

Nimble fingers left his skin just long enough to take two or three buttons off of the other's shirt. "How private is this observatory?"

At the reminder of the cookie, Ladon lets out a soft laugh. "Ah yes, I'll have to explain that another time." He shrugs off the compliments as he knows them as the truth they are. While arrogance is a part of his nature, he also knows the truth about himself. Flaws and all. His Lieutenant had refrained from giving him a full on lecture, but had certainly made his opinion known of Ladon allowing a human to court him.

At the suggestion of growing complexities of flavors with each tasting and needing more time, he lets out a curious rumble. "And will I be the only one doing the tasting? If not then that means even more time will be needed, no?" While perhaps a bit presumptive, Ladon certainly hopes the other would be willing to take turns even though being the primary taster would be no hardship on the dragon. He presses against the touch along his shirt wanting more, but willing to be patient. For now.

At the moan and increased contact, Ladon moves again feeling encouraged. Not too mention Kazuya's hand brushes against part of his upper scales on his neck which are sensitive. He shudders wondering how it would feel to have to have the other's hands stroking all along his scales while in human form, or even dragon form. His fingers flex, digging into the other's hip more to help continue the press and rub.

"I'm not sure I could stop. Not unless you told me to." Even then he would be very hard pressed to reel himself enough composure to be able to. "You'll have to tell me when, Kazuya. If you don't tell when to stop, I'm not sure I won't go further than you're will to go." Ladon slides his hand so the finger knead and press against that line between the firm globes of the others ass while continue to grind against him. "Otherwise your vision of entwined bodies is very likely to happen." And oh, how he burns to lay claim to the other in such a way. To have his scent and seed coating the other, letting others know that Kazuya is his.

Feeling the delicate touch under his shirt, he presses against the fingers wanting firmer contact. Hearing the question, he lets out a soft roar that could almost be confused with a groan at having the interruption and being required to think. "Very. No one will be able to see us or even come here until tomorrow afternoon." He grits out while returning the favor of his shirt being undone by pushing up Kazuya's shirt to expose flesh to his sight and the air.

When questioned on whether or not he would be tasting Kazuya smirked. "Well, any good cook tastes as they go Ladon... Constantly letting their tongue tell them what needs more attention." He paused, licking his lips slowly "Good cooking takes dedication, and I can assure you I'm dedicated to all of the favors you might have to offer." He pushed his nose up the other's neck, tongue dancing out to taste his flesh. When his tongue reached Ladon's earlobe Kazuya's teeth placed a sharp nip on the flesh. He had a thing for biting...

His bite became a bit harder when Ladon dug his fingers harder into his hips - they would most definitely bruise. The encouragement drove his hips down against the hardening flesh of his date. He enjoyed the pain, though it was a new joy he had not experienced. Perhaps it was a personification of Ladon's strength so he found it attractive, much like he found the dragon himself. His fingers pressed harder into the top of Ladon's back, sliding down his spine a bit, against scales he didn't know were there.

As the words crossed his ears Kazuya tried to make sense of them, but his brain was foggy with his desire. Finally they took form the way they were supposed to - tell him to stop? Why would he tell him to stop, he was already showing his desire and need. He felt consumed by the nature of the man he was entwined with. "I fully intend for that vision to happen..." He cried out into the other's ear as his ass was groped. "Fuck..." The word came out as barely a whisper, the contact between their bodies was enough to make Kazuya's skin dance.

The vision came back to him briefly, the bodies rolling together on a large soft bed, naked, the flash of the black tail. This was a far cry from a bed, but perhaps they would make it there after their initial fires were satiated. Kazuya didn't think they could make it there now. His hips drove down with renewed vigor and desire, rolling against him.

It was only after the confirmation that there wouldn't be people up there till the next afternoon that Kazuya lifted his arms as Ladon lifted his shirt. The harsh groan telling of the desperation. As his fabric slid free of his skin Kazuya's fingers quickly flicked open the remainder of the buttons under the pressure of his fingers. It revealed Ladon's upper body.

If the dragon took time to look on each hip bone Kazuya was branded, tattoos that shimmered like runes would denote his past. He was born with the marks that blazed like gentle white fire - star fire. He was born of a human and a star child. Kazuya payed the marks little mind at that point, his nails dragging down Ladon's chest, first lightly, then sharper as they reached his belly button. "If no one will be here till the afternoon than there is no reason to be quiet... Or clothed."

Kazuya decided to be bold at that point. He slipped a hand down - opening the button and zipper that protected his length from touch. He didn't wait, diving skilled digits down against Ladon's length and back up again. Before the man could say anything Kazuya leaned forward in a flash of a second, his lips pressing back against the other man's.

• Saga locked this topic