To release or not to be release

kihi

I find it somewhat underwhelming support for YO project are mainly due to YO release style, to be specific the 5 days wait for download link. I'm totally fine by this but the fact is after 5 days most of the project download links are still not available.

For me personally more often than not just side eyes anything releases by YO and to be eventually forgetting about it. It kinda frustrating because YO does working on interesting project.

So, I hope YO will stick to the 5 days download link to 5 days or whatever days that YO promised to be.

p/s: "why not just read online?", well, some people like reading online some dont. I don't like reading online and it's not I'm demanding the link to be release early and what not rather the link was promised on specific period but even after 2 weeks sometimes more it's still not up.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• kihi

• Rebel Heart

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I'm sorry for the delays, when they happen. It's not done with intention but we ask members to be understanding as well and think about the fact that we run, beside the Translation Group, the forums as well (with contests, special events, calculating, giving points, which in this period are kinda overwhelming, as well as the beginning of each month).

If a member notices we somehow forgot to add a download link in the due date, we'd be grateful if that person would take a minute to send a message to one of the staff members. I don't think it would be that hard.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
maybe appoint someone who sole purpose job is to keep this in order so you don't have to personally worry about that, you guys do so much already, maybe it's just handy to set someone onto this.