Uke Or Seme Game!!!

현애

I got:

Clueless SemeYou are 20% Seme!

cluelessseme.jpg

Sadly for you, you are the clueless seme. Your soul mate is either right beside you or somewhere close by, but you don't notice at all. Your ditsy-ness is love-able, but sometimes god damn annoying; make life easier for the person you love by being more alert to subtle hints! But fret not, people like you tend to have happy endings.

Most compatible with: Supa Uke

Is their any Supa Uke? I liked this quiz :D I just believe that this time it might be right :) well we will see won't we :D

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SailorRishi

• leddielu

• 鼠ドル

• shirotsuki

sensualsoul.jpg

Congratulations! You are the sensual soul! It doesn't matter if you are seme or uke as long as you have a good time. And dammit, you make sure you do! You are liberal and unconventional; not that you ignore old believes, but you believe in freedom of actions! Good for you.

----

Totally fits for once haha

I've got:

The Gentlemanyou are 75% Seme!

gentleman.jpg

You are the gentleman! Every uke's dream seme, and every girl's dream man at that. You fit the image of a knight in shining armour. You are gentle and care for your partner. You are also romantic... *sigh* What more could anyone wish for? Long lasting relationships work best for you.

Most compatible with: housekeeping uke

I really would want to be something like this. And even if I'm usually not that friendly and such I guess I can be a real gentleman when I want to:D

Thank you for sharing this quizz. It was really fun;)

• 1 month later...

Angsty UkeYou are -40% Seme!

angstyuke.jpg

Yes. You are the angsty uke. Seldom smiling and probably persimistic, you are not likely to put in too much effort to give your seme pleasure. You probably have an unhappy past which you tend to brood on whether intentionally or not. Sometimes your angst tends to add unwanted weight to a relationship, but it also adds a certain level of excitement. The relationship may be against your will... but try to look on the bright side. if there is a bright side

Most compatible with: Tyrant (for good old SM fun)

angstyuke.jpg

Yes. You are the angsty uke. Seldom smiling and probably persimistic, you are not likely to put in too much effort to give your seme pleasure. You probably have an unhappy past which you tend to brood on whether intentionally or not. Sometimes your angst tends to add unwanted weight to a relationship, but it also adds a certain level of excitement. The relationship may be against your will... but try to look on the bright side. if there is a bright side

How in the whole world I'm a freaking uke?????

my results, ;)

why I must surprise, lol,

The tyrant you are 100% Seme!

You are one evil guy. You will get what you want whether they willingly come to you or otherwise. You are brutal and violent and sometimes merciless. Have your heart been broken once? You tend to resort to force too willingly and your weakness lies in your lack of patience. Be warned though, you may get his body but not his heart. Your partner may run away from you...

Most compatible with: Angsty Uke

Last year, exactly 21.10.2011 I made this test and my result was:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Now I made the test again^^ So here my new result (:

gentleman.jpg

The Gentlemanyou are 75% Seme!

You are the gentleman! Every uke's dream seme, and every girl's dream man at that. You fit the image of a knight in shining armour. You are gentle and care for your partner. You are also romantic... *sigh* What more could anyone wish for? Long lasting relationships work best for you.

Most compatible with: housekeeping uke

O.o

My result. this fit me well

sensual soul You have no yaoi percentage. You work all ways!

sensualsoul.jpg

Congratulations! You are the sensual soul! It doesn't matter if you are seme or uke as long as you have a good time. And dammit, you make sure you do! You are liberal and unconventional; not that you ignore old believes, but you believe in freedom of actions! Good for you.

Most compatible with: other sensual souls.

The one in Complete ControlYou are 200% Seme.

Congratulations! You are the one in complete control. You are a seme (unless you have strange desires and decide to try something new). You manage to get what you have your eyes on most of the time, or all the time for that matter. You have a way of making people do what you want and belong completely to you! You like a challenge now and then and prefer ukes that play hard to get. But in the end, what is meant to be yours... will be yours. Just don't let your growing ambitions consume you.

Most compatible with: Any thing you want. Seme or uke, they are yours for grabs.incontrol.jpg

Very very...unexpectedonionn0onionn3onionn2

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah.:hamtaro-005 (6):

incontrol.jpg

200% Seme! Congratulations! You are the one in complete control. You are a seme (unless you have strange desires and decide to try something new). You manage to get what you have your eyes on most of the time, or all the time for that matter. You have a way of making people do what you want and belong completely to you! You like a challenge now and then and prefer ukes that play hard to get. But in the end, what is meant to be yours... will be yours. Just don't let your growing ambitions consume you.

Most compatible with: Any thing you want. Seme or uke, they are yours for grabs.

You are -100% seme!

You are cute, loveable and huggable, everything a seme would ever want! You either have very mediocre skills/powers or have no skills at all. But that doesn't matter, You exist only for your seme's pleasure. And if you are lucky, you will be protected for the rest of your life! I wish you luck my little one.. for you are doommmedd doooomed for eternaty.

Most compatible with: Any seme actually!

I got this guy.

Surely did not saw that one coming.

Made plenty of tests like this, and this is the one time I wasn't a "Chibi-seme". Oh, well.... :D

"You are one evil guy. You will get what you want whether they willingly come to you or otherwise. You are brutal and violent and sometimes merciless. Have your heart been broken once? You tend to resort to force too willingly and your weakness lies in your lack of patience. Be warned though, you may get his body but not his heart. Your partner may run away from you...

Most compatible with: Angsty Uke"

House Keeping UkeYou are -90% Seme!

housekeepinguke_zpsf1585b3e.jpg

You are the housekeeping uke! You are caring and you can cook, clean, wash up and you are good on the bed. Who could hate you but those jealous souls out there? But perhaps you don't care. Nothing rewards you more than your partner's rare smile after a perfect dinner. You are constantly seen in the kitchen wearing an apron. Housewives come to you for cooking tips! Your partner is one lucky guy.

Most compatible with: The Gentleman

Hm...All I did was answer honestly too...

This is for that guy that don't believed that I am a Seme

The one in Complete ControlYou are 200% Seme.

incontrol.jpg

Congratulations! You are the one in complete control. You are a seme (unless you have strange desires and decide to try something new). You manage to get what you have your eyes on most of the time, or all the time for that matter. You have a way of making people do what you want and belong completely to you! You like a challenge now and then and prefer ukes that play hard to get. But in the end, what is meant to be yours... will be yours. Just don't let your growing ambitions consume you.

Most compatible with: Any thing you want. Seme or uke, they are yours for grabs.

Bob always have what he wants

Got it Memorized ??

This saddens me... sniffs*

You are not yaoi!

why did you take this test? However, you can definitely start your yaoi career now and come back again to take this test when you are successful!

• 1 month later...

Most compatible with: other sensual souls

:Red_fox:

this is what i got aw: You are the housekeeping uke! You are caring and you can cook, clean, wash up and you are good on the bed. Who could hate you but those jealous souls out there? But perhaps you don't care. Nothing rewards you more than your partner's rare smile after a perfect dinner. You are constantly seen in the kitchen wearing an apron. Housewives come to you for cooking tips! Your partner is one lucky guy.

Most compatible with: The Gentleman

sometimes i wish i was a guy in a manga :3 teehee

• 2 weeks later...

Your Result

Nature's MistakeYou are -80% seme!

naturemistake.jpg

It is a wonder how nature ended up making you a male. You are a horrible result of a gender mix up! Behind that manly body is the soul of a sixteen year old school girl who sobs and weeps. But you are full of virtue and would never hurt a fly... You are idealistic and believe in happy endings. So, we can say you're very optimistic. We don't know whether to feel sympathy or happy for you.

most compatible with: The Gentleman

Thats actually me to the T.... if i were male..

[h=3]Your Result[/h]SUPA UKE!You are -100% seme!

supauke.jpg

You are cute, loveable and huggable, everything a seme would ever want! You either have very mediocre skills/powers or have no skills at all. But that doesn't matter, You exist only for your seme's pleasure. And if you are lucky, you will be protected for the rest of your life! I wish you luck my little one.. for you are doommmedd doooomed for eternaty.

Most compatible with: Any seme actually!

- - - Updated - - -

Super Uke ?

really!? ..hmm :/

i guess i never expected that xD

Nature's Mistake

You are -80% seme!

naturemistake.jpg

It is a wonder how nature ended up making you a male. You are a horrible result of a gender mix up! Behind that manly body is the soul of a sixteen year old school girl who sobs and weeps. But you are full of virtue and would never hurt a fly... You are idealistic and believe in happy endings. So, we can say you're very optimistic. We don't know whether to feel sympathy or happy for you.

most compatible with: The Gentleman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love this