Russian

Germany

Swedish

Arabic

Little bit:

Japanese (planning to learn)

• Like 1

Arabic, English, Japanese ... sometime they clash together x__X''

i have this problem too with Arabic and French, i force my self to talk either Arabic or French,

with time it gets better :D

Dutch (own language) English, Japanese(learning), a bit Cantonese and a bit French, german (learns it on school)

When i was a child I learned Indonesian from my granny but I forgot all. I just know 2 words XD

Arabic as my homeland language , English as a second language

i studied FRENCH for six years but i still need to learn more , Japanese only few words coz i watch Anime

but im really surprised to see many people speaking so many languages :leaf13::leaf13:

• 5 months later...

Oh, so many of you learned so many languages, I'm a bit jealous o.O

I can speak German (native language), English, Spanish (not thaaaaat good but I'm learning it in school), Japanese (not good but I'm learning it in an evening class :)).

Years ago I had French in school for one year. But I forgot nearly everything. xD I have to confess, I never liked French^^

Beside my mother language I can speak English, Spanish, French (a little). I also can understand Portugese and Italian.

The languages I can speak are Norwegian + secondary Norwegian (an older type of Norwegian which today is only spoken in the north) and English

I can understand Swedish and Danish, and also read them.

I know some German, French, and Japanese words and prhases, but not nearly enough to hold a conversation. It's mostly just basic questions and insults XD

For me it's English, Arabic, French, Urdu and Hindi are kinda the same but some words are different and i only know the basic japanese words XD

right now im trying to learn Korean @_@ but eh.. it's tough lol

i know korean, japanese, chinese, english and of course our language filipino :) i can read, write and understand korean since i studied it. for japanese and chinese, i only know the basics but i can speak both of them.

I can speak and writing English, Chinese, Japanese (just basic), Korean, and of course Indonesian. Also I'm pretty good at Javanese since I was born and living here since then :)

• Like 1

I speak and write fluent Spanish (mother-tongue), English and Dutch. I clearly understand Portuguese and I know some basics of Japanese :)