What Language You Can Speak.

현애

ok..hehehe

i just want to know what language you can speak now?

if me i can speak malay,English.Korea*immediate*& Indonesian

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Inulain

• chiakaiyuki

• Tsetsua

• Kai.

I can speak Malay, English, Iban, Indonesian, Japanese, Mandarin (can speak but can't write it well) and now learning French. And also i can speak 'my own language' which neither me nor anyone can understand it! LOL

• Like 1

Portuguese, English, French, Spanish, Italian and Japanese.

I can speak Malay, English, Iban, Indonesian, Japanese, Mandarin (can speak but can't write it well) and now learning French. And also i can speak 'my own language' which neither me nor anyone can understand it! LOL

Awesome! Perhaps you guys can correct the Japanese words for the lyrics of the Takumi-kun theme The Otherside which I posted here

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I am desperate to be corrected. Thank you so much.

Serbian, Hungarian (my mother languages, I'm 1/2Serbian-1/2 Hungarian);English;Bosnian;Croatian; a little Japanese; learning Korean, Mandarin Chinese and Spanish...

• Like 1

Danish

English

German (I can understand most of, but I haven't spoken it for the last 15 years, so I can't really speak it any more, which I think is a bit embarrassing, since I had family from both Germany and Austria.)

Norwegian and Swedish.. I understand most, but that's only because it's pretty close to Danish.

• Like 1

我 回 说 一点儿 中文 和 英文 和 很 一点儿 日文。 (Translation: I can speak a little Chinese, English, and very little Japanese.) At the same time though, I have yet to travel out of America, so that kind of dampers things. At least 我的 中文 是 很好!(My Chinese is very good!)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Gosh!

You people are crazy - so many languages. xD

I actually can't speak ANY language REALLY perfect.

Since I was born in Latvia I do know how to speak russian (because we spoke there russian and not latvian... xDD)

Moreover I understand a lot in syrian (because my father was born there and I lived there for a loooong time)

But unfortunately I forgot how to TALK - so I JUST understand when my fathers family is talking to me in syrian xDD

Other that that I'm capable of speaking german (because I live in Germany xDD), french (a little - I was learning it for about 8 years in school?) and english (okay, it's not good either....don't have any expetience since I never was in England, America, Ireland, Australia or other english-speaking countries!) >__

Yeah... That's all T__T

Since I am a K-Pop fan for about 1 year now, I do understand SOME WORDS(!!! not a lot! xD) but just because I watched about 100 Dramas x'DDD

Gosh, I would like to know how to speak ANY asian language :(

I'm really sad - and envious Ò.ó

• Like 2

Wow you all intimidate me lol. I can speak English (my native language), a little French, a little Spanish, and a little Japanese. But other than English, I can only say very simple sentences in the other languages lol.

• Like 1

I speak French and English, but, as Nilad said, I make sentences pretty strange sometimes... in Eanglish, of course :D

• Like 1

Guest juillet

hehe i speak english,french,arabic,swedish,spanish and a little japanese and eritrean ^^:D hehe im a freak! oh and i speak them fluently, T_T

hehe i speak english,french,arabic,swedish,spanish and a little japanese and eritrean ^^:D hehe im a freak! oh and i speak them fluently, T_T

. .hey, hey, that supah AWESOME!, wish i was like you, lol rabbit6

i speak French and Arabic (they both are my native language)

i also speak English .. i really like English because i can be connected to the world :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i can speak

english

japanese

chinese(only no a little)

korean (no how to read, write and speak it....but im still learning)

and american sign language......

hmmmm......well i guess that's it... v^^v

pure_pic07.jpg

• Like 1

English...

indonesian...

Korean...

Japanese...

and a little Chinese...

LoL~~

Truly love to learn other people language!!!

So have fun!!!

Hahaha...

• Like 1