[BL VERSION] Say whatever you want

crystald

Soooo frustrating! I think I will seriously only continue reading “a guy like you” when someone tells me that this Chinese troublemaker is gone for good! Or siwon chooses kang jinha whole heartedly. I can’t take it anymore... :Sad:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystald

• batista

• fan_yaoi

• auser

Top Posters In This Topic

I literally have an excel sheet to help me organize what all I'm gonna read for the 2018 yaoi manga reading challenge and I most certainly just spend over an hour organizing it. Mostly cause I can't sleep >.

The last chapter kind of ruined any hope I might have had for He Tian being a uke xD I mean, that would be such a plot twist, if anything xD

I really really REALLY hope the tv shows Merlin and In The Flesh get picked up again. Merlin as a modern day series perhaps and In The Flesh right where they left off. ITF has such a great plot, there's nothing on TV quite like it!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I have never seen ITF, but dammit I want Merlin: the sequel!!!!!! The cruelest thing is I so distinctly remember the talks about the movie right after the series has ended.. we all had such high hopes, and nothing T_T

Aaah I know right? the BBC totally spoiled Christmas that year, I was utterly miffed with the ending ^^""

Luckily the Merlin fandom is still going strong, we host weekly rewatches and do lots of fanart/fanfic trades. It's a really great fandom.

And you should totally watch In The Flesh! the male lead is a cutie and the story is like O.o zombies but with a twist!

yep, that was one hell of an ending. Although, I think to this point it's one of the best hours of television I ever watched.. I get why some people didn't like it, but it was simply perfect to me..:D but yep.. right around Christmas.. that was quite cruel of them xD

oh and great news about the Merlin fandom!! I've only ever been subscribed to the official facebook group, i believe, but it's pretty quiet there.. where are the Merlin fans residing now?:D

most of us hang out on chatzy. Friday night is rewatch night. The time depends on where you live. You can find information about it here:

Let me know if you feel like dropping by to check it out and I can give you the chatroom password. ;)

I might actually take you up on that offer..^^ ahah thank you, I will check it out:D

p.s. just in case I would edit out the link, I'm not exactly sure what the rules say about that. But I saved it!:D

Ah I'm sorry, I didn't realize links aren't allowed on the forums. I'll PM you!

as far as I know, nope, but I could be oh-so-totally wrong:D we should both probably check the rules XD

vol.10 has still not been realised from sekai ichi -____- ,I iknow i can read it online but i wanna buy it and read it then >

ahhh i never get tierd of that "D" off Takano-san to en up in Onoderas ass :rolleyes:

vol.10 has still not been realised from sekai ichi -____- ,I iknow i can read it online but i wanna buy it and read it then >

ahhh i never get tierd of that "D" off Takano-san to en up in Onoderas ass :rolleyes:

you know, it's comments like this that damage you keyboard xD

you know, it's comments like this that damage you keyboard xD

AAHAHAHAHA ohh man, you got me there XDD, err. busteedd XD

:_red_fox 5

you know I was actually thinking of you today while I was reading this little book of mine.. I quote:

Some men were leg-men and some men were breast-men. The Endos, though, were all ass-men. They were ass-men through and through. So they took not only a second glance but also a third and a fourth; practically salivating over the perfect set of luscious round fat buttcheeks that Akimi had to practically stuff into his poor pants every day, the seams straining to contain his bounteous gluteals.

*sweat sweat sweat* i’m Crushing more and more on brother Qiu onion3 (although he was a hot mess to begin with)

I hope old xian will draw more about him (hoping for a bromance pairing with him and some other tough guy) (or Qiu and Jian Yi, some how I ship them together XD)

I just finnished Reading one of my old favorite yaoi, maaan i had forgotten about that it actually had a really good end. It was really nice Reading that manag again.

....and now i am in need to feel the weight of man on top of me again -___- .....

I just reread Seven Days and I'd forgotten how much I loved it! Although when I first read it I was incredibly young and I couldn't appreciate the subtle build up of emotions and the tenderness and struggle of the characters. I own the books and I remember considering getting rid of them. Thankfully I didn't. When I reread it again some years ago I actually adored it! It's funny what getting older will do to you. Still one of my favorites!

• 1 month later...

I don't remember the name of the manga, but the seme turns into a bee in the middle of having sex. While I don't have anything against bees, I find that manga to be one of the weirdest I've read. I still liked it though.