[BL VERSION] Say whatever you want

crystald

Thank you so much

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!!!

I'm going over there now!!!

:In love:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystald

• batista

• fan_yaoi

• auser

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you

its been along time, hope you doing great

best books i read lately in no order :

The Six of Crows Duology

Guns n' Boys: He Is Mine

I Hear They Burn for Murder

Pieces of Me (Spectrum Nights #1)

l0HlApcYbxBEcJVJu.gif

Hi dear

!!!

Yes it is, check this out:

I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

x-Kawaii-Naruto-x121665187280_gros.gif

Oh also, have you read any Mar Renault's books? If you're into historical stuff you should try it.

Thank you so much

!!!

I'll look up your suggestions!!!

:Excited:

I hope you have an amazing week ahead of you!

• 1 month later...

Consuming Shadows by Child_OTKW

His attention skipped passed the students and moved to the politicians’ pavilion. His gaze locked with crimson, and he nearly faltered under the sheer hunger in those eyes.

It unnerved him how fixated the man was on his dirtied, exhausted figure.

But what troubled him more was the slight smirk he could make out on the man’s lips. It was almost pleased.

On the night of the attack, Lily managed to escape with her infant son, but at the cost of her husband’s life. Distraught and distrusting of her friends, she fled to France with Harry, to raise him away from the corruption in Britain and the rising influence of the Dark Lord. She trains him to the best of her abilities, shaping him into a dangerous, intelligent and powerful wizard.

But when Britain re-establishes the Triwizard Tournament, and Harry is forced to return to his once-home, he finds himself questioning whether he really wants to kill the Dark Lord. Voldemort finds an unexpected challenge in the child, and as his intrigue and amusement grows, so too does the desire to possess the spark in those defiant green eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

The light of my soul by jenny95k

Stefan's always been a good boy with a gentle heart. Even after becoming a vampire his heart remained pure and innocent but a tragic even will push him to make a deal with Devil. He had to kill sinners for Cade until he would find a soul to save.

Would Stefan find a person to save ? Would his heart remain pure ? Would his soul find the light again ?

And in the darkness of its existence... would he find love ?

On Wings of Thunder by M.D. Grimm

Trystan is an unchosen angel—shunned by society, bullied, and without a future. In a hidden well, Trystan discovers a carving of a dragon, who were once the commanders of demons and now believed extinct. But Trystan learns the carving doesn’t depict an ordinary dragon. Stories tell that millennia ago, the great dragon Asagoroth and his demon army nearly conquered the three realms but was killed by the five elders. The powerful angels combined their life forces to cast a spell, sacrificing their lives.

But history is full of falsehoods. The five elders only managed to imprison the dragon, and Asagoroth had cast his own spell—one of releasement. It only needs the blood of an angel to liberate him from his cage….

Asagoroth, enemy of angels, conqueror of realms, is free. But even as the angels prepare for war, the great dragon surprises them with an ultimatum: hand over the angel who awakened him or face annihilation.

:Gangnam:

- - - Updated - - -

Hi

I hope you like it!!!

Hi!

Is there any novel with the same vibe as Concrete Garden???

If you have any suggestions I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!!!

Have a lovely day!

:leaf:

why most people can't see short and cute boys as seme?

-by an angry(?) seke fluffball

aww... you fluffball~! you can be my adorable seme! ^ ^

i think it's because most BL genre are usually conforms to the stereotypical concept in which the seme/top should be the strong, dominant type while the uke/bottom is the passive, softer one. but i think there are lots of BL stories/mangas that doesn't use this traditional seme/uke concept and it is as equally engaging.

i thought you were cursing when you said dick, but then i remember the name of the blonde guy is Dick XD i love this Deadlock series, especially its drama cds. too bad the scanlation has been discontinued..

LOL yes his name can be very misleading in a lot of ways

:D and I also have the drama cd's of the series... yes, it's a shame T_T I love the story a lot too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I find shipping celebrities/artists/any known people weird but it's comfortable enough if it's actual people I know... How?

Also, I have this shameful/embarrassing habit of shipping two guys but then I try to imagine that I'm the uke and that I have his POV... Eh? Does this mean I want the seme for myself?

• 4 weeks later...

he he like any guy? like all you see XD well that sounds fun :D

I dont usally 'ship people'.. hmm well i do have one couple but thats my secret who those are. ;)