The Great and the Untameable

Yukio Takamiya

Kiran followed Ryan immediately when the wolf ran off. He noticed how his mate kept them at a comfortable pace, giving thought for his current condition. And honestly, he appreciated his mate's thoughtfulness. They ran for a period of time without rest, not that they needed it given their unlimited stamina. Kiran took this time to study his surroundings as well, for the time when he would come here again.

When they arrived at their destination, Kiran couldn't resist gawping at the sight. He took a deep whiff of the air, immersing himself in nature's scent. The smell of damp earth and moss, coupled with the smell of fresh water from the lake. The combination of the beautiful scenery and heavenly scent made it almost impossible to believe that such a place existed. Even his previous home couldn't compare to this.

With a surge of energy, Kiran bounded into the lake's waters. His head submerged in the water for a moment before he re-emerged, shaking the water out of his ears. After that, he shifted back, feeling the familiar popping of bones and contraction of his muscles before his naked human form was all that remained, utterly soaked. With a wide smile, he turned to Ryan, urging him to do the same.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Yukio Takamiya

Ryan couldn't help but chuckle as he shifted and walked into the water.

He throught that cats didn't like to get wet, guess that didn't apply for Kiran. Well he was after all a shifter and had his humanity. But Ryan to knew some feline shifter who even in human form, hated getting wet.

The cool water felt great against his skin as he entered the water. He never once took this eyes off Kiran as he made his way over to him. Kiran looked gorgeous all wet and smiling like that, for a moment Ryan really couldn't believe that this man infront of him actually was his. Kiran was sweet, smart, strong and top gorgeous, even if Ryan had haft the knowledge off the thing like mate's before. He wouldn't have dared to believe that he would be giving, someone this perfect.

Ryan enveloped Kiran in his arms as he reached him. Kiran's slightly cooler skine made him shiver in a good way and Ryan Bent down to place a kiss on Kiran's throat.

"Do like this place?" Ryan asked while he put a lock of hair behind Kiran's ear.

"I know it may not be much, but would you maybe think about staying? I know that I said I would let you leave as soon as your wound was healed, but I might not be able to keep that promise. I don't want too." Ryan knew that Kiran had said he wanted to be his mate, but right now he needed to know if Kiran wanted to stay.

If needed Ryan would go with Kiran back. But then someone would come looking for him to bring him back, and he too couldn't leave the people who depend on him.

Kiran watched Ryan just as Ryan watched him. Up close, his mate looked just as sexy as ever. Now that Ryan was his, he didn't hold back from letting his eyes run down the shifter's body. It felt like a painfully long moment before Ryan finally reached him. When Ryan opened his arms to hold him, Kiran walked right into his embrace.

"Do you like this place?"

"Mhmm," Kiran hummed in response, wrapping his arms around Ryan's waist. "It's the most beautiful place I've ever been to." He placed a kiss on Ryan's jaw. "What did you think I was thinking when I agreed to be your mate? Surely you didn't think I was going to break it off half way through. Obviously I would have to prepare to stay here." By this time, Kiran had his hands on his hips, pouting in attempt to seem intimidating. Did Ryan truly think he was going to leave after all that happened between them?

He grabbed Ryan's hand after that,"I'm staying even if you don't want me to," he said with a smile.

"Good" Ryan whispered in a dark passionate voice, before he caught Kiran's lips with his own.

He licked and nipped at the lips, while bury his hand in Kiran's wet hair to keep him steady. Ryan's second hand ran along Kiran's spine, making him feeling the warm naked skin beneath his palm.

A faint flavor of sweet and spicy hit his tongue, and a pleasant shiver ran down his spine. Ryan's beast made a hungry grunt sound of pleasure.

While flavoring the taste of his mate, Ryan slipped his tongue past Kiran's soft lips and felt the sensation of his mates heat.

Ryan's hands explored every part for Kiran's body as he's tongue explored the inside of Kiran's mouth. Entangled with Kiran's tongue Ryan deepened the kiss, loving the sounds coming from their kiss.

As the kiss went on Ryan could feel the heat raising throughout his body. He wanted more of Kiran, Ryan wanted him closer, to make them as one.

Ryan removed his mouth from Kiran's with a pop sound, allowing Kiran to breathe. Ryan's heart bumped in his throat looking at Kiran's lightly swollen lips. His mate looked Kissed, and he felt pleased knowing that he had been the one to make his mate look like that.

"You like that." Ryan asked as he licked Kiran's upper lip. It sounded more like a statement than a question.

The kiss came so suddenly, so unexpectedly, that Kiran let out a yip of surprise. But very soon, he was lost in the torrents of passion and kissed back just as vigorously. His body involuntarily shuddered at the fire-like touch of his mate, slowly tracing his spine. Kiran couldn't stop the moan that escaped his lips, nor the consistent purrs that resonated from his throat. He was quickly running out of breath but forced himself to not back down. Ryan's tongue invaded his mouth and it was all he could do to let his tongue dance along. His hands slid across Ryan's chest, up to his neck then to his head, holding him impossibly closer.

Despite being in the water, Kiran felt hot. The places where Ryan touched burnt, raising his arousal to a whole other level. When the kiss finally ended, Kiran pressed their foreheads together, breathing heavily.

"You like that."

"How could I not," Kiran replied breathlessly, still slightly excited from what just happened. He leaned in to press another kiss to Ryan's lips, though this wasn't as rushed as the previous. He slid his tongue over Ryan's lower lip gently, teasingly, as if testing the other.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

'Now look who came out to play', Ryan thought as yet another wave shivering pleasure ran though him by feeling Kiran's tongue, and let out a purring to matched his mate's.

This time Ryan followed Kiran's example and went slow, both his hands and mouth went searching for his mate's sensitive happy spots.

Kiran let out some of the most cute sounds he had ever heard. Ryan had never been this arousal just from hearing mere moans from his partner before.

Just the taste of his mate on his tongue alone already made him excited, but right now he would take his time, bringing a world full of pleasure to his mate.

Ryan mouth found one of Kiran's good spots just below his ear and gently sucked and licking at it. He didn't do it hard enough to make any marks, but the spot was still left a bit pink after all the sucking and nipping he had done.

This way Ryan would remember the spot.

He nipped softly Kiran's earlobe, loving the small sparks of pleasure that poured into him, through touching Kiran.

He looked back at Kiran again Ryan had a great problem, he really wanted to kiss Kiran, but he too wanted to hear more of those lovely moans he uttered.

At last he made up his mind and went for the kiss, but not as before, oh no.

Ryan too wanted to tease Kiran a bit, and started placing kisses anywhere else than on the mouth, trying to make his mate grow wild.

He started to slowly move them away from the open space and forwards the big rocks just a little farther out and closer to the waterfall.

Kiran moaned loudly in response to Ryan's touches, leaving traces of heat wherever he touched. He never had anyone touched him so intimately before and honestly, it scared him a little. But Kiran was too into the moment to care about that nagging at the back of his mind. He wasn't used to such things, but if it was Ryan, Kiran was fine with it. Sparks of pleasure trailed whenever Ryan's hands slide down his body and the purring from the back of his throat grew louder. His back arched further, pressing their bodies together when Ryan started sucking at the spot on his neck right below his ear. Kiran's neck was extremely sensitive and his body let out an involuntary shudder. "Ryan..." he moaned out.

Kiran was vaguely aware of Ryan slowly leading them towards a clutter of rocks located near the fall. He allowed himself to lean against the rough surface, pressing his lips against his mate's when he could no longer take the teasing.

Ryan liked the way Kiran tried to dominate their kiss. Kiran seemed to be the kind who took what he wanted, when he wanted it. Ryan let him crontrol the kiss, at least until his hand finded it's way to one of Kiran's nipples, and rolled it between his fingers, feeling it start to harden.

Ryan swallowed most of his mate's needing moans, as he squeezed a little harder, before moving on to the other next one, giving it the same treatment.

When both pipples were nicely hard to the touch. Ryan broke free from their kiss.

"How dos if feel, good right. You are already shiveringe this much just from my hands."

Ryan bent down to give the nipple a lick, after only to bite it. It wasn't to hard, but he knew that his sensitiv little kitten would feel the painful pleasure of it. Ryan licked and sucked it gently to smooth the pain, while he himself was growling like a horny animal.

"How about my mouth? do you like it or my hands the best?" Ryan asked cause he really wanted to know this, he wanted to know how to best bringe his little kitten into the heaven of pleasure.

• 2 weeks later...

"Ngh!" Kiran yelped with surprise when Ryan toyed with his nipple. Eventually it started to feel good and Kiran became more aroused, feeling his body grow hotter and hotter. An involuntary moan escaped his lips. He managed a nod, whimpering when Ryan broke their kiss to ask his question. When Ryan bit his nipple, Kiran threw back his head with a loud gasp, mind overpowered by the pleasure that came with the slight pain. He rested his entire weight on the rocks, lifting his legs and wrapping them around his mate's waist, pulling him closer. Ryan's growls only served to excite him even more.

Kiran managed to look Ryan n the eye. He didn't know the answer to his mate's question, because in all honesty, everything Ryan did felt good. But Kiran didn't want to be the only one feeling good, he wanted Ryan to enjoy this as well. Slowly, he unwrapped his legs from Ryan's torso and lightly pushed the man away. "Why don't you let me hep you feel good instead,"he whispered as seductively as he could, kneeling so that Ryan's length was right in front of him.

Without warning, Kiran took the length into his mouth, running his tongue along the sensitive vein underside his mate's member. Ryan's member was large and it took a little effort to take it all into his mouth. Kiran bobbed his head twice, relaxing his throat bit by bit as he went, wanting to take all of his mate into his mouth. Meanwhile, his hand lightly massaged Ryan's scrotum. He didn't know if he was doing this right, but he did know that something like this would feel good. Kiran didn't know what Ryan thought of his sudden boldness but he had already started, and he wasn't gong to stop now.

He was surprised when Kiran knelt down in front of him. He would had told Kiran that he didn't have to do that, Ryan could pretty much guess that this being his first time and all. But as soon as Kiran had taken Ryan's cock in his mouth, He became speechless, forgetting all about his thoughts of protesting. Kiran's mouth just felt so damn good on him. If his dick could had talked, it would had been yelling 'Yes! Oh God Yes!'.

The warm slippery feeling wrapping tightly around the most fragile part of his body, made Ryan's body tremble as he grab hold of the rock, trying to stabilize himself. His other hand rested comfortably on Kiran's head, sliding through Kiran's dark moist hair.

"Oh sweet God!" Ryan stammered in a loud growl, looking down at his mates sweet face.

Seeing how Kiran's red swollen well kissed lips swallowed most of his dick, stirred his excitement making Ryan fully arouse. Kiran made the most erotic sight Ryan had ever seen in his entire life, and that wasn't just his dick speaking.

Ryan knew that his size was a bit too big for Kiran's mouth to handle. "You don't haft too take it all in baby, I don't wanna hurt you." Ryan told the beauty beneath him.

"Fuck! your mouth feels so good..."

Ryan could feel himself grow bigger inside Kiran's already filled mouth, and knew that he wouldn't be able to hold back for long.

"Kiran sweetie... let go" He moan commandingly, while gently pushing Kiran's shoulder back with the hand that wasn't already holding onto the rock above them. His breathing became heavy and Ryan's eyes shined with raw lust down at Kiran. He could tell that his little mates was just as hard as he was. Ryan had seeing the arousal in Kiran's eyes.

Ryan pulled himself back, which made a pop sound, as his cock slipped from Kiran's hungry mouth. Kiran looked so good, all needing and with an nice delicious cock leaking it's juice.

Ryan lifted his mate up in his arms to devouring kiran's mouth and he placed him back onto the rock. He placed himself close to fist both of their dicks in his hand, while sucking and kissing kiran.

The taste of himself on Kiran's tongue send explosions to his brain, their taste mixed together was beyond delicious.

After swallowing most of kiran's moans, he allowed them to breathe again. Raising his head to look Kiran in the eyes, he panted while Ryan's hand kept stroking them at an nice pace.

As Kiran sucked off Ryan, he was pleased to know that it was having an effect on his mate. Ryan was obviously enjoying it and Kiran almost didn't want to stop for the sake of pleasing him. He dipped his tongue into the sensitive slit, moaning as Ryan suddenly got bigger in his mouth. He wouldn't have stopped until Ryan pulled out himself. Kiran allowed himself to be lifted back onto the rock, his legs automatically wrapping around Ryan's waist again. He kissed Ryan back just as vigorously, stopping to gasp for air when Ryan started to stroke them together.

Kiran's hands gripped onto Ryan's arms tightly, nail almost digging into his skin from the sheer pleasure he was feeling. "Ryan!" He gasped out huskily, voice laced with arousal. Kiran hadn't felt such pleasure before and he wanted more of what Ryan could give him. "F-faster,"he gasped out, nails digging deeper into his mate's arms. He felt the pressure build in his abdomen and panicked a little. "I feel weird," he whimpered. He resisted the pressure, watching as a bit of white substance escaped his member. "Ryan what's happening?"

Ryan loved the way Kiran begged him to fasten the pace of his strokes, they were both close. Ryan could feel it in the way Kiran's breathes started to become irregular and his moans got louder in a higher pitch then before.

He too could feel how his mate tightened up and tensed his body. The scared whimper uttering from Kiran, told Ryan all he needed to know about the mans sex life so far. Pride swell in his chest, to think that he really would be the one and only to give Kiran such intense pleasure.

"Sshh... It okay sweetie, it's normal when you feel good. Just release and let go, you will feel so much better." Ryan answered in a clear soft tone and kissed kiran's forehead before a wave of pleasure washed over him.

Ryan panted hard, feeling as if all the blood in his body pumped through his cock. Fuck it felt like his heart had crawled down his dick just to be closer to Kiran. Was that even possible?

The soft pain of kiran's nails felt like the only thing keeping him grounded as his climax approached.

Kiran's moans grow and Ryan was almost afraid the he forgot how to breathe. "That's is baby come for me!" Ryan stammered the words through clenched teeth, fangs popping out to claim his mate. Would this be to soon? Shit Ryan really couldn't control this now, he couldn't even think straight!

He took Kiran in for a last possessive kiss, trying to calm the beast in him just a little, he didn't wanted to hurt Kiran. But the beast had just about enough of him and wanted to claim what was his now!

Ryan's eyes started to change into a predator's while he licked his way down Kiran's throat sucking and nibble at his collarbone, where he knew Kiran had a sweet spot, and also where he sank in his fangs. Listening to Kiran's sweet scream as he came hot in his hand.

"Nnn," Kiran hummed through Ryan's soothing murmurs. Heeding Ryan's words, he relaxed and came all over Ryan's hand. "Sorry," he mumbled apologetically, looking up at his mate. That was when he saw the change in Ryan's feature, canines elongated and eyes that of a ferocious beast's. Yet strangely, he didn't feel afraid. Instead, he anticipated what Ryan was about to do next. Kiran let out a long moan when Ryan started to suck and kiss at the sensitive spot on his next. Though he didn't expect his mate to bite him all of a sudden.

The pain came so suddenly that Kiran could help the small scream that escaped his lips, tears pricking at his eyes. His back arched and his nails pierced Ryan's arms. But the pleasure that came after that made it all worth it. Kiran's whimpers turned into moans of pleasure, letting Ryan know that he was okay. Kiran knew what Ryan had just done, but he hadn't expected him to do it so soon. Once Ryan had claimed Kiran, everyone else would be able to tell. Was Ryan truly ready for that? Kiran placed a palm on Ryan's cheek,"I hope you don't regret this," he whispered before pressing his lips to his mate's.

The familiar taste of ion hit his tongue, and though the taste of blood had never intrigued him, it tasted sweet in a way. Maybe because it was his mats blood?

The sensation send electric shock down his dick. He found his climax hitting him hard sending him over the edge, spraying his sperm onto his fist and Kiran's belly in thick jets of white cream, mixing with Kiran's.

The startle gasp Kiran had uttered as Ryan had bitten him, had turned into a series of sweet moans. Ryan withdrew his fangs to lick at the wound, wondering if it would leave a mark, he hadn't made a deep wound just cut the outer skin. He kept licking and kissing at the shoulder until he saw the wound start to heal.

Ryan pulled his head up just in time to see the concern on his mates face, as Kiran took Ryan's face between his hands, and pulled him in for another kiss.

His beautiful mate, his Kiran. No way he would ever let his sweet loving man go.

Kiran's words hurt him more than he had expected them to, but he understood Kiran's worrying. It hadn't been the plan to claim Kiran this early, Ryan had wanted to wait for Kiran to adjust to all this, but now that Ryan had claimed his mate, he wasn't about to regret or feel bad about it.

"Never, not with you my mate. I'm only sorry that I couldn't let you adjust before I claimed you. Now I'll properly not be able to let you out of my sight." Ryan purred as he brought the hand which he had used to stroke them off with, up to his lip and licked off their cum, while Ryan send Kiran a devilish grin.

"I love the way you look right now." Ryan bent down to give Kiran a little teasing kiss, while sniffed his scent. "And I like my scent on you very much, but we should properly wash before we head back.

Ryan then moved away from Kiran, loving the look in the man's eyes as he lay back in the water.

"Wouldn't you join me, Beautiful?" Ryan asked in a dark husky voice as an invitation

Ryan had no idea how sexy he looked when he licked cum off his fingers. Kiran almost growled with approval but stopped himself in time. His heart swelled with an unknown emotion, which was most definitely warm when Ryan said that he would never regret. Because Kiran had never had anyone to love him so unconditionally, this really meant a lot to him.

"I love the way you look right now."

"And I like my scent on you very much, but we should properly wash before we head back.

Kiran smiled and gave Ryan's neck a sniff."I like your scent as well, in fact, very much so." He got off the rock as well once Ryan had pulled away.

"Wouldn't you join me, Beautiful?"

Kiran had to blush at the 'beautiful' comment before he replied,"of course", and walked towards his mate.

------------------

By the time Kiran had washed properly, it was already past noon and his stomach was rumbling in hunger. He got out of the lake and shifted into his beast. "Should we go back?" He asked. "I'm hungry."

"Should we go back?" "I'm hungry."

"Of course we can, I could eat as well" Ryan answered as he followed his mate and shifted into his panther form. It didn't really make any difference for Ryan which form he turned into, but when running with Kiran, Ryan preferred to be in a form that matched his mates.

Ryan had been so fixed on Kiran that he hadn't really paid any attention to his empty stomach. The only food he had time to eat that morning was pretty much a apple, which he had snatched on the way to his room and eaten while changing. Now he could feel his belly starting to remember him of just how much an fully grown shifter needed to eat to keep up an normal stamina.

He didn't feel tired just hungry, maybe they could snatched some food from the kitchen. Having the servants to put up the big lunch table wasn't necessary and he hated having them doing it today.

As they went back they did end up meeting other shifters who all submitted themselves to Ryan as they past, by showing him their throats.

Reached their clothes, Ryan licked Kiran's furry cheek before shifting to dress. he couldn't help but to look at Kiran to watch just in case he needed any help.

But judging by the way Kiran had dressed before their run, Ryan couldn't really come up with any excuse to interfere. And he didn't wanted to embarrass Kiran in any way, admitting that Kiran wasn't a kid. Kiran were certainly an adult, the things about not having any experience played no role, Ryan would teach him as they got to it.

Ryan extended his hand for Kiran to take as the man finished changing. He wanted Kiran's permission to touch him, showing his mate that he respected as an equal.

Ryan really hadn't been the type to yearn for touches in the past, but now with Kiran, he felt like wanting to touch the man every time Ryan looked at him.

"It's properly a bit late for lunch now, but we can still find us some good food in the kitchen." Ryan said as he lead them forwards the servants area. "And after our meal would you like for me to show you a bit around?"