♡Blood & Wine (18+)♡

0rochi

"We went for a walk and had some ice cream too. That's enough for me. We can go to the mall just as you want." he kissed the other on the cheek "It's all fine, Blake. Don't worry. Being with you is great." He smiled and tugged the other with him. He led him to the mall and looked around at the huge premises. "Which shop do you like most?"

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0rochi

• fameandfortune212

"I really enjoy going shopping for clothing but for today how about we go to the book store, hmm?" He asked, with a smirk on his face. They headed to the book store and were looking around before Blake exclaimed, "oh my, he's publishing again!" Blake pulled out a copy of the story that Elliot wrote but with a beautiful marble cover and it was edited slightly. "I sent this out to the publisher and got it to sell. What do you think? Don't worry, all the money goes to your bank account. You've already sold 30 copies."

"Bookstore it is then" he said and followed the other to the biggest bookstore in the city. Isle after isle when they reached the fantasy section, Blade exclaimed and grabbed a book looked completely new but with a name Elliot knew well. It was his own name. He looked at Blake in shock. But instead of being happy, it made him rather angry. He quickly removed his hand from Blake's. "Blake, this is not about money. It's my work. You sent it to the publisher without my consent. I have yet made up my mind about republishing and you already sent MY work that i trusted to you." he ran away as he looked as though he was going to cry.

Blake's eyes saddened and he ran after the other until he got tired from running. He sighed and bought every book with that title in the store, called the publisher and ND cancelled new copies, then sat at home and sobbed. He had never truly cried since he was a child but he truly felt so hurt.

He spent the rest of his night crying until he decided to raid his cupboards, drinking an entire barrel of wine in one sitting. He called Elliot, remembering to get his number from the bartender, and was so drunk he was barely audible, along with his blubbering from crying so much. "Blblbl.. Elliiiiii.." He sobbed loudly into the phone as he tried to explain that he was sorry but failed quite bad.

The rest of the day he did not talk or see Blake, he didn't intend on seeing him for a couple day until he figured out what he should do in term of the most appropriate manner. That night he was called, the other sounded obviously drunk. He quickly got over to his place and got inside to see the other sobbing by the phone, he kept the call on the whole time. He quickly came over and embraced him. It was almost like a child crying for their momma back. Elliot sighed and hugged him. He kissed him on the cheek and said everything was okay, he forgave him and took Blake to bed. He settled the other down and changed him before getting into bed himself and snuggled up at the other. He saved the talking for the following day when Blake was less drunk.

Blake blubber ed and held Elliot tight, trying to apologize but just mumbling and fumbling his words. He laid in bed and held the other close as his tears began to dry.

The next morning he awoke and completely forgot the events of the night previous. "Oh, morning Elliot. Did you come over last night? I was gonna say I was sorry and I had 10,000$ for you since I bought all the copies that were left and restricted it from being distributed anymore.. I'm sorry.. I just really want you to be happy.." He looked away again as tears began to form in his eyes again and he tried to mask it from Elliot, as though he remembered nothing of last night's sobbing.

Elliot woke up to the other calling for him. He rubbed his eyes and sat up as the other tried to explained and just talked and talked. He dragged the other's face toward his and gave him a deep deep kiss "You talk too much" he smiled as he wiped away the other's tears "It's not about money, Blake. It's about consent. But it's fine as long as you understand what i'm trying to say" he kissed the other another time and pushed him back his money.

• 1 month later...

(Im so sorry, ive been so busy lately!)

Blake felt his cheeks heat up and his heart pound even after just the soft kiss, but he wanted more. He pushed Elliot back onto the pillow and gave his own passionate kiss, moaning and holding the other close before pulling away. "Consent, hmm? Well.. I know I screwed everything up but.. you'd give me another chance?" He smiled up at Elliot as he was resting his chin on the other's chest.

He smiled and kissed his forehead when Blake rested his chin on his chest. The kiss made him smile as Blake genuinely regretted his action. He embraced the other and kissed him on the blushing cheek. Since the other let out a nice moaning, he giggled and groped him on the bulge. and winked teasingly. "Yes, another chance. If you give me enough .... xxx" he giggled again

((It's all good.))

He moaned softly once again and bit his lip when he was softly groped by the other in a teasing manner. That was enough to drive him wild. He began stripping and helped the other strip. He began at Elliot's lips, kissing him deeply and letting their tongues mingle before lowering to his neck and leaving an evident mark. He soon trailed down and stopped at the other's lower area. Before doing anything he touched it to his lips and looked up at the other with a mischievous smirk, waiting on consent.