♡Blood & Wine (18+)♡

0rochi

"Mmmmmh you feel so tight.." He whispered in Elliot's ear, soon beginning to suck on Elliot's neck to mark his territory. He continued thrusting, in pure ecstasy. "Oh god Elliot I'm gonna .. ahhh~" He soon came hard inside of Elliot, the pleasure being enough to force Elliot to climax hard as well. Blake was panting heavily and collapsing onto Elliot. "You're so good.." He said, eyes half lidded with pleasure.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0rochi

• fameandfortune212

The other whispered in his ear sexily, it made him even more aroused than he already was. Being a writer, words and verbal stimulation was something that got him going since forever. He was feeling the other pulsating madly violently inside him and with one thrust at the end, he hit his prostate and made Elliot come the same time Blake did. He snuggled onto the other while he was laying on top of him. "You... are good too, Blake" he panted heavily and leaned to kiss the other. "Maybe... we can call it a night. I should go home" he tried to get up.

"Nooo.. stay here and sleep with me." Blake whined, pulling Elliot close and kissing him deeply once again. "Just for tonight, please? I'll keep you warm." He pulled Elliot close and began softly stroking and playing with Elliot's hair to relax him. "So Elliot.. would you.. ever want to do that again?" He asked breathlessly, falling asleep with Elliot in his arms by the time he got an answer.

He stayed back when the other pulled him into his lap and kissed him deeply. He returned with a wet kiss and rubbed his hand on the other's chest. He nodded and said yes he would stay for the night and relaxed in the other's lap. He began to fall asleep himself when he mumbled yes as an answer that he would do it again with Blake.

The next morning came, Elliot stayed in bed, groaning of his back and ass aching. "Aaahhh fuck... this hurtss"

Blake awoke as well from hearing the other's groans. "Agh.. are you okay? I'm sorry, it always hurts the day afterwards." He reassured the other, smiling at him.

"It's fine... I can manage... Ouch" he tried to walk but instead falling down back onto the bed. "It's hard to get up, let alone walking" he said. "Maybe I can spend today with you." he looked over at the other and gave him a shy kiss. "So what do you work, Blake? To have a mansion like this" he scanned around the room. "Also, you were a bit cold last night... I mean your body temperature wise. You're not sick, are you?"

"I don't work. I have enough inheritance from my parents to live for decades." He laughed, smiling. "And of course, stay in bed and I'll make you some breakfast. " He tucked Elliot in and kissed his cheek. "No no, I end up just getting very cold at night. I think it's something to do with my blood." He said, turning away and heading out to the kitchen. He made Elliot a traditional breakfast with orange juice and served it to him on a tray. "There we go."

The other claimed to have enough heritage to last him decades. "Well you still gotta work. WHere's the fun of not doing anything" he said before being kissed on the cheek. He questioned the other in his mind about many odd things that happen but quite content being taken care of by him. He smiled and enjoyed the meal given to him a bit later. He smiled and gave the other a kiss on the lips. "So what do you plan to do? For today since you don't have to work"

"Well, I was going to take care of you and make sure you feel better. I was planning on shopping but I can just do that online." He said with a chuckle, pulling out his laptop and beginning to search.

He leaned on the bed and looked at the other looking through stuff on the internet. Not knowing what to do. "SHould i submit my work for publication again or something?"

"I think that would be a good idea. You'll get some cash." He said with a smile. "I'm planning on ordering some things for you and I. " He said with a smile.

"THank you for believing in me." He said as he tried to crawl over to get his phone and started texting his agent to hand him his brief. He then turned his attention back to Blake and tugged him close, snuggling onto his back and pouts "You said you wanna take care of me and you're shopping already. How about we take a bath and go on a date?"

"Sure. That sounds lovely." Replied Blake, kissing the other and going upstairs to start the bath. He then came back down and lifted Elliot up bridal style as to not harm him and went upstairs. He placed Elliot in the bath and smiled. "Do you want any bubble bath?" He asked with a smirk.

Ellior giggled when the other came to carry him to the bath. Even though it was kinda awkward to be a man carried in bridal style but it was after all a private property and none but themselves could see this so he was content and wrapped his hands around the other's neck and joined the bath. "A bubble bath is nice. I haven't had once of those since forever" He said. When the other set up everything. He leaned in to kiss the other wetly before turning him around "I'll scrub your back" massaging the other's back gently.

Blake purred softly and smiled at Elliot. "Thank you. Now for yours." He started washing Elliot, his chest, his back and his other area. "Remember to wash your hair." He said, beginning to wash his own hair. "So Elliot.. do you.." He blushed and looked at Elliot. "Do you.. wanna go out with me?"

"Of course I'd love to go out with you" He said while the other scrubbed his back. Elliot then splashed his own hair and started soaking it in. "Where do you plan to take me? maybe somewhere casual instead of fancy like last time?" he suggested and leaned onto the other, resting his chin on his shoulder.

"I was thinking a trip to the park but my eyes are a bit sensitive." He replied. "Or perhaps we could shop for clothes?" He asked excitedly. "That sounds like fun to me!" He said happily, kissing the other's cheek in return. "Okay my fingers are starting to get wrinkly." He said with a chuckle, unplugging the bath and getting out with Elliot to dry himself off. Then he gave Elliot the towel to dry him off. "I've got some comfy pyjamas if you'd like to wear those."

Elliot brightened up to a walk to the park but then the other changed his plan to shopping. Shopping was one of the least favourite thing Elliot could think of. "But shopping is boring" he whined but eventually gave up "but if you want to." He got out of the bath and dried himself along with the other. They got out of bath and Elliot seemed to be able to walk again. He nodded and tried the other's shirt on. It was quite big for him but he put it on anyway and hung around the mansion with no pants.

"Okay then. Let's get dressed and head to the park hmm?" He asked with a smile, heading in to get dressed. It was noticeable that almost all of his clothes were black. He put on a pair of sunglasses after he got a pair of jeans for Elliot to wear. "Ready to go?" He asked, holding Elliot's hand.

Elliot immediately smiled when the other changed his mind on going to the park. He put on the clothes given to him and hugged the other's arm as they went out of the house. Although it was quite weird to see Blake wearing all black going outside. But he did not ask "So... would you want some ice cream? I'm sure there'll be an ice cream truck on a sunny day like this"

"Yeah that sounds nice." He said with a smile, walking with Elliot and heading down to the park. It was a beautiful sunny day for fall but it was not something he would complain about. They both got ice cream and sat on a bench. Blake licked at his ice cream happily. "Mm, you must try this one."

Elliot smiled and got both of them ice cream but he told the seller to surprise them. He handed him the one cone before they headed off to a bench and sat down. He licked the other ice cream as he offered "Yum. I really love that." He smiled and licked again. "Hey, why you wear sunglasses? You should take it off" he moved his hand to try and remove the other sunglasses.

Blake flinched and shook his head, holding up an arm to block Elliot from touching his glasses. "My eyes are very sensitive to light, so I must wear them." He replied, soon finishing his ice cream. "How about we take our stroll soon hmm?"

Blake was very defensive about his sunglasses to the point of suspicious. But Elliot let it be and said okay. He went back to eating his ice cream. As though he just wanted to get out of there. "Okay. Maybe we can go shopping now if you want. The day is still long" he offered the other and changed their directions to the mall.

"Are you sure about that, Elliot? You seemed quite excited for your walk.." his face saddened and he held Elliot close. "I'm sorry.. I'm trying my best to make this great for you but.. I'm horrible." He shook his head.