♡Blood & Wine (18+)♡

0rochi

Elliot showed clear excitement when he got complimented by the other but at the same time, his cheeks turned pink when he heard the other missed him too. He only downed one brandy, how could he be drunk already. "Thanks" was all he said. When the other asked if they could have dinner, Elliot hesitated for a bit and thought carefully but somehow, he nodded yes within less than a second. As if his heart has got to his head. "I would love you" he said.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0rochi

• fameandfortune212

Blake smiled and sipped a bit of his wine. "My my, you look flushed. Too much to drink?" He asked with a chuckle. Soon it was starting to get a bit late, but they continued chatting until around midnight. "I'll pick you up tomorrow, then. No need to bring a wallet, my treat." He flashed his signature smile and soon he was gone.

The next day, however, he was up early to get ready. Once he was ready it was around 4, so he got into his luxury car and sped down the road. Upon finding Elliot's house, he knocked on the door. Once the door was opened, Elliot could see that he was holding a bouquet of roses in one arm and some chocolates in the other. "Here, thought you'd like these." He said, smiling and handing them to Elliot. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yea... probably too much drinking" he awkwardly laughed and stopped. They chatted until late and left.

The next day was rather scandalous when Blake drove up to his house with the most fancy car out there and a bouquet of roses and chocolate. He stuttered "I..is..is it this kind of date?" half of his head poking out of the window. "Put that down, people will see this..." he slowly got out the door dressing rather fancy as well and darted into the car with blake in case other people would see him. "Sorry but... noone knows me sexuality... I myself am not certain... anyway."

THey soon reached the fancy restaurant, and Blake reserved a table of them. It was so fancy to a point that Elliot was scared to touch anything, even the glass of wine they offered him. "Mhmm.... mhmmm this is.... the first for me. Blake... are you sure about this? We can just fine a cheap bistro somewhere"

Once they had arrived, he sat politely and they were served the most expensive wine on the menu. With Elliot's comment, he let out a chuckle. "A cheap bistro? This is supposed to be a treat for you, I want you to enjoy yourself and don't worry about money for a change." He smiled and sipped his wine. They were served a large plate that consisted of expensive cheese, sirloin steak with a glaze, mashed potatoes, and a fresh garden salad on the side. "This is only the first course. Hopefully you haven't eaten anything today." He chuckled and cut into his steak. It was so rare that it still looked quite raw on the inside and it bled. He bit into it hungrily, but still managing to be polite while doing so. "Hmm.. so you say you are unsure about your sexuality." He looked up. "Have you even tried laying with a man or felt strong feelings towards one? You see, I believe love has no gender. As long as they are a true person and someone who will love me regardless of differences.. gender is not an issue. Especially sexually." He licked the blood from his lips at the last word. "What do you think?"

Elliot was hesitating to pick up the wine but eventually he picked up and drank it. With the habit of downing his brandy, he did the same with the wine and ended up spilling all over his napkins "I'm so sorry... this is embarrassing. I'm sorry" He quickly cleaned up and tried to hide the stain.

"First course? This is enough for a day worth of meal" he kept talking with such astonishment one speech after another. "Sorry" He convinced himself to calm down and just went with the flow.

Then they started a conversation that Elliot was least comfortable with, and caused him to blush as red as the beef he just sliced into. "I...I don't know... I have never... laid with a man. But... I do feel some strong feeling towards some and... mhmm " he gulped mid sentence "I think you're right but I'm still unsure even after what you've said. This is not something i'm familiar with". He blushed harder when he saw the other licked his lips sensually. He hid his face by looking down at the steak and pretended to eat it. "Wh..what about you? I'm sure you've had many experience when it comes to romantic matter"

"Yes yes. I've laid with both men and women. To be quite honest with you, men feel better." He said, taking another bite of his steak. "You have some time to decide what you want before you're old and grey, but you could even be like me and settle on both." He was going to say that men's blood was thicker and richer than a woman's, but he decided to go down the more human route. "Don't worry, you can take it home if you can't finish it all." He replied with a chuckle after finishing his meal. Then, they were served a lobster smothered in butter. Blake grabbed an arm and started eating the delicious flesh inside the shell. "Do you like seafood?" He asked, his lips now red and shiny from the butter.

He looked at the other shyly while he talked about love and gender and sex. "Well...I...I'll have to see". He gulped at the other and how easy he figured out his sexuality and all. "I do like seafood" he took a small bite from the lobster and looked up to see the other's lips. He looked incredibly sensual that Elliot got a hard on that he had to covered his lap. He tried to start a topic to distract the other from noticing "MHmm I I... Well... i think I like you. wait what?" It just came out wrong and he covered his mouth in shocked.

Blake chuckled and licked his shiny lips. "Really now? But I thought that was pretty obvious." He smiled his charming smile and sucked on a bit of lobster ,soon eating it nice and slow. "Well, we could try. I don't minfeel if you don't like men after all." Soon they finished and desserts appeared. They both got expensive looking cheesecake with a fresh strawberry on top. "I packed the sushi to-go." He whispered, winking. He began to eat at his cheesecake. "In that case, hmm.. care to spend the night at my place tonight?" He asked.

"O-Obvious? I'm sorry" He couldn't hide anywhere at this moment even though he wanted to. He had a mini freak out when the other wanted him to try "Try? Try... mhmm" he shut up when the waiters came to change their course to dessert. He then continued "Tonight? I... I... I don't know. Maybe. This is very new to me. You're sure you don't mind laying with an inexperienced like me?" he said, not touching his dessert at all. He said he'd save it for later. But before he knew it, he was on Blake's car back to his mansion for the night. They reached the fancy place and got inside, his heart beat so loud like he could almost hear it. He was very nervous and tensed up. He turned at the other "maybe this is not a good idea that we jump into this?" he asked.

Once they took home leftovers and arrived at Blake's home, he laughed. "Are you crazy? I don't want you to try it right now unless you're comfortable. Give it a few days eh?" He smiled and held him close. "If you want, I can just do this for a while.." He lifted the smaller male's chin up and kissed him deeply for a moment, then soon pulled away. "Now, what do you say we just take it slow?" He smiled sweetly.

The other embraced him ... coldly. His body was cold. But his own body was raising as they kept contact that he could barely notice the differences. He was then kissed suddenly, which froze him. He blushed hard as the other kissed and much long when the other pulled out. "Aahhh... tak...take it slow. I'll go home. You don't have to take me home" he then left the place running back home.

They did no speak for a week. He could not bring his courage to come to the other and started on the... thing. He decided at one point but ended up just lurking about the gates but did not come in. He walked back and forth and contemplate if he should do it or not.

Blake felt as though he scared the other male, and he'd been wondering if he did something wrong. They didn't speak or see each other for a week, and Blake usually stayed at home. One night, he finally decided to go back to the bar in hopes of finding him again. He searched throughout the bar until he finally saw him. He smiled and sat next to him. "Hey, it's been a while. Did I do something wrong? If so, I'm sorry." He said as he ordered a cooler for a change.

He was staying at the bar feeling depressed when Blake appeared. He was shocked to see the other looking for him. He instantly smiled and cannot help it. "No you didn't do anything wrong. I was just... unprepared. I think I am now." He blushed, drinking a bit of brandy just to cool himself. "Are you... sure you won't mind doing it with me?" he stuttered.

"Elliot. Sex is a precious thing, and I want to make sure that I truly mean something to you before you try to give me your virginity." He said with a purr, putting his arm around Elliot. "Have you been thinking..? Do you think I'm the one?" He asked, looking deep into the other's eyes while waiting for a response.

Elliot nodded. "I have thought about it. I do want to give mine to you" he said with a big blush" He could not look into the other's eyes as he wrapped his arms around him. He fondled his own fingers but leaned in a bit closer to the other. Eventually, he went back to Blake's place and he ended up in his bed much quicker than he can imagine. The bed was huge and smell great with expensive perfume. "Mhmmm.... Wh... what should I do now?" He sat at the corner of the bed.

Blake smirked and pushed him back, pulling him into a deep and intense kiss with tongue until the both of them were quite aroused. He chuckled and smiled. "Take off those pants hmm?" He began pulling off his own clothes and soon was just in his laced black boxers. "Mmmm.. what do you think?" He smiled and let the other remove his clothing. Blake got on the bed and in between Elliot's legs. "Do you mind if I start?" He asked, pulling out the other's member and sticking out his tongue.

The other took the initiative and pushed him back for a kiss. His mouth hotly invaded his, he had to use his hands to stand himself up or else he'd fall backward. The kiss made his member stand up, his heart beat like crazy and his body shiver. He took his pants down as the other told him to. It revealed a very sexy white and red briefs. He also removed his shirts and soon two of them were in only underwears. He looked at the other and blushed "I...I think you look very good... Blake. I don't mind you ahhhh go first" he gasped when the other grasped onto his cock. He was throbbing in between the other's palm."Aaahh... it..it feels funny.... urgg" he bit his lower lip.

"I know it always feels funny the first time. But I promise you'll feel so good." He opened his mouth and devoured the other's throbbing member. He bobbed his head and his hot mouth was more than overwhelming for poor Elliot. He moaned as well, causing intense vibrations to course through it. "Mmmm.. hows that?" He asked, looking quite flushed and aroused himself.

THe other's mouth was feeling extremely pleasurable that Elliot started leaking almost instantly. He shivered and caressed his hands through the other's hair gently. "It....it's really good.... but weird as well... " Blushing hard and saw the other's was blushing as well. "I'll... do it for you in return" he said and bent down his back, pulling back the other's boxers and started fondling his cock for a bit. It was his first time doing it so he was nervous touching another penis other than his and slowly he put it in his mouth.

Blake moaned in ecstasy as the favor was finally returned to him. They continued this until Blake pulled away. "I can't take it anymore.. can I come inside?" He licked his lips and positioned himself accordingly, his member throbbing uncontrollably.

Elliot was moving his lips quite clumsily. But before long, he pulled out. He gulped when he asked and just nodded. He was throbbing a lot himself when the other started positioning himself in between him. Not only his cock was throbbing, his entrance was as well when the other was so close to him. Being in this kind of relationship was the first for him, he did not even know which position to take and so he just let the other take the lead. He lied down and looked up at Blake anticipatingly.

Blake leaned in and kissed the other passionately before pushing inside, rubbing the other's member quickly to numb the slight pain at first. "Mmmmnnnhhh.." Blake moaned happily. "Can I move or do you need a second to adjust, baby?" He asked, still rubbing.

He could feel his inside stretching by the other's length even though he tried all he could to relax and focus on the pleasure the other tried to show him. He clenched tightly onto the other's shoulder and kisses back. He nodded at the other "Yo.. aahh you can" he said whilst biting his lower lip. When the other moved, he bit his lip so hard that he bled a little, moaning in both pleasure and pain.

Seeing the blood, Blake got even more aroused. He kissed Elliot again, sucking his lip to try and be seductive, and managed to get some of the blood he thirsted for. Mmmm.. Type O Negative? Very uncommon. thought Blake, while continuing to thrust and rub the other's member. "Doesn't hurt, does it, baby?" He asked, slightly concerned.

He kissed the other back, he seemed to be sucking hard onto his lips. But Elliot only responded with an embrace tightly onto the other. He moaned more when the other thrusted a bit faster. "J...just a bit... ahhhh... but it is nice..." he held onto the other's tighter, his inside was clenching hard. Moaning non-stop, he ground his body against the other's.