♡Blood & Wine (18+)♡

0rochi

In a small city, everything seems to be normal. However, it isn't completely normal. In the Vermont Nightclub downtown, a vampire thrives and hunts for next victims.

Name: Blake Valentine

Appearance: superthumb.jpg

Backstory: Raised by his parents Carter and Morticia Valentine on a strict way of life, Blake grew up to become someone who always got what he wanted. His parents were slain by hunters in 1973, and all they left was their rich inheritance. With this, Blake bought a house in a city to fit in and keep a steady amount of live prey for himself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a populated night on this long Friday, and Blake was more than delighted to prepare for this week's feeding. He had almost withered away with hunger. He put on his best clothing, styled his hair and strolled out the door. Once there, he observed all the partygoers and soon focused in on a juicy looking individual. He thought about a way to approach the man. Ordering two glasses of wine, he wandered over and sat down next to the man, looking at him with his most charming smile. "Would you care for a taste of wine tonight? You looked quite lonely here by yourself." He said, his voice deep with a slight hint of a British accent.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0rochi

• fameandfortune212

Appearance: large.jpg

Name: Elliot Howard

Biography: Is a normal human being, however, his parents once were vampire hunters or at least that was what they told him all his life for he has never seen or encountered a vampire in his life. Growing up with all the vampire tales, he was considered a freak telling them to his friends. But during his time in university, he quickly becomes acclaimed for his novels and plays he wrote. Soon he was a demanding author and playwright. But the fame went as quick as it came, since things like Twilight and Mortal Instrument, the vampire trend died and Elliot quickly became broke.

---------------------------------

Depressed with the current situation Elliot was in. He found company from alcohol in a bar in the city. People was dancing and drinking, enjoying life at its best while Elliot was downing shots after shots of Brandy but so far the alcohol has done a bad job of getting him drunk, he was still sober. He ran his hand through his hair quite often, it usually meant that he was not in a good mood. Soon a bloke came with a glass of wine and invited him to drink. Suspiciously, he looked at the male from top to bottom to analyse him. Tattoos, snake bites and piercings everywhere, he did not seem like a decent guy nor was he Elliot's type.

"You have a charming smile, but that... thing on your lip is ruining it. As well as those ... metals on your face." He said in a very sarcastic tone. But one thing he did not fight against was a good drink.

"But thank you for the drink" He took the drink he offered and downed it.

"It was very kind of you but I gotta go. I'll see you later, piercing boy" He got off his seat and went out through the back door. He lit himself a cigarette before looking to which direction he should head to, his home or maybe a friend's home so he could crash in, just to wane the loneliness. He blew out some smoke before going to his friend's place through the dark alley.

---------------------------

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The vampire sighed and bit his lip. "Well shoot.. almost got one tonight. Guess I'll have to go home hungry." He began to turn and walk away, heading back home to his mansion.

Upon returning home, he switched on the television and sat back. "Piercing boy? These are just for show.. are they really that bad?" He asked himself aloud, looking at the mirror nearby. "Usually most people love the lip ring and what I can do with it." He smirked and poured anot her glass of red wine to himself. "Here's to a fail of a hunt."

The next day, however, he got ready but in slightly more formal attire, deciding today if it would be a good idea to see what it would be like without his piercings. He removed them, and his skin generated back to normal. "Stupid vampire regeneration.. I'll have to pierce these again if he still doesn't like this." He shrugged, desperate to get Elliot's attention. Having never failed in bringing a stranger to his bed, he considered Elliot a delightful challenge. Once finally finishing with his hair, he strolled out the door and drove to the club once again. Sat in the same spot as yesterday, he spotted Elliot. Shuffling over casually, he sat next to Elliot. "Heya man, funny seeing you here again. You go every night?"

He crashed to his friend's place reeked of alcohol but they took him in anyway. He squirmed on the couch for hours until the sun rose and he finally fell asleep. He slept through the day and woke up in late afternoon. He noticed that his friend had slipped a note telling him to lock the door when he left. He rubbed his forehead and gave a big sigh before going to take a shower. He came out and checked his phone to see if he got any answers for his job application. None. He said fuck it and went out for a drink again that night.

He lit another cigarette and walked there. He smoked 3 cigarette on the way. Upon reaching the club, he quenched the ember of the cig by pressing it against the wall before coming. He ordered a shot of Brandy - the usual. And in came the boy of yesterday except that he looked different, no piercings and formal clothings. He could have sworn that the piercings were real, but why were there no holes on his body today. Maybe it was the Brandy he took. He shrugged and talked to the guy.

"Yea... funny..." he answered sarcastically before downing his drink.

"Not really" said he. "Aren't you too young to be drinking? Or hitting on people?" He motioned the bartender for another shot.

----------------------------------

"Why would you think that? I'm 24 years old." He lied. 24 was usually his go-to age because 188 didn't seem like much for humans, but it's young for a vampire's age. He flashed the man a smile and ordered him another drink, brandy instead, as he observed what the other had liked. For himself he just ordered another wine. "So, you seem quite interesting. Got any hobbies?" He asked with a grin, sipping his wine tastefully. "I don't do much. The thing I do most is probably shop." He chuckles, resting his hand on the table.

"24? You look 19. Are you sure you didn't knick your papa's money, made a fake ID and ran over here?" He said.

Before he could order another drink for himself, the other ordered him his favourite - Brandy. Elliot was broke and he would not decline any drink offer coming at him. He took it and drank and nodded a thank you at the other. He clearly tried to take his attention by buying him a drink, now asking him questions. But since he was being very courteous toward Elliot, he would loosen up for once and talked to him, but nothing more.

"I'm a writer. Unemployed." He said "Doing nothing but shopping? You're sure you're 24?" He raised a brow at the other.

----------------------------

Blake let out a chuckle. "I have my ID here if you don't believe me." He replied with his charming, warm smile. He saw the look on the other's face when he ordered the drink and he knew he did something right for once. "But of course, I have too much money to know what to do with myself ~ not to brag, but it's the only reason why shopping is my main hobby." He winked. "I usually end up buying a lot of fancy wear but I sadly never get to wear it for that special some one. " He sighed and shook his head. "Oh, a writer ? Sounds interesting. What genre do you usually write things in?" He asked, resting his chin on his hand.

"It's alright, I believe ya. No need to pull out your ID" He said.

The other was being rather flirtatious, with his smiles and his wink but Elliot looked at him with indifferent eyes. And the issue was a rich pompous kid wanted to impress him. "Such shame" he replied very sarcastically.

"Well i write plays and novels. Fantasy. Vampire... all before that Twilight bullshit" He said as he scratched the back of his head, very annoyed. He pulled out a cigarette and put it in between his full juicy lips but not lighting it up. "I may go out for a walk and a smoke. It was nice... seeing you... again" he said and stood up, searching for the lighter as he headed for the door slowly.

"Vampires? Well I own a few novels from this one publisher that I used to love but.. after twilight got onto the scene he stopped publishing such wonderful works .. oh? Ah I understand, see you later." He frowned and felt his stomach growl and his throat dry. He left the club and bought some raw beef at the market to eat instead to keep himself occupied. He was frustrated he couldn't get this man to his bed.

The next day, he started to consider hunting a blonde instead of this man but the catch made him want to try harder. Today, he set out to find a gift to give the man. He bought a rose and a full flask of brandy, along with a pack of cigarettes. He wrapped it all up in a red ribbon. He'd asked the night before who the man was and where he lived, so today he pulled up to the man's front door, knocked before leaving the gift on his front porch and driving off immediately before Elliot could identify it was him.

The last few words the boy said was very oddly familiar. An author who stopped after Twilight... He froze for a moment he shrugged his shoulder and left he building. He headed home. It was a humble apartment for one person, he used to share it with his lover but now that person was gone as well as his career. The house was littered with clothes and cigarette ash. It's been a while since he took care of himself. He finally sighed and gathered his clothes together and put them in the basket, he'd do it tomorrow, he promised himself.

The next day came, he decided to clean his house and do the laundry. By the end of the day, when everything was clean, he broke so much a sweat, he fell asleep early right after the shower for once. He woke up earlier and refreshed the next morning. He decided to get a job, maybe a call center or something, just to get by. He'll start writing, but maybe some other genre. Detective perhaps. He dressed up and opened the door to find a rose and a package of something in front of his house. A rose, brandy and cigarette. Very fancy and very carefully prepared. He picked up the things and instead of searching a job, he tried to search for who sent these for there was no note from the mail man.

He searched his friends, his family, see if there was any admirer or some sort has been asking about him. But they all said the same thing "You've been hanging with the alcohol more than us recently, remember?" Alcohol? Alcohol! He realized who it was and headed for the bar, he put everything on the table, he leaned closer to his bartender, threateningly. "Why did you blab about me to that twink?"

"Well... man, I'm only trying to help you out. He seems like a nice guy and you've been drinking more than you should. Maybe getting a partner can do you some good"

"I don't need help with relationship shit, okay? I'm through with it. Next time you tell anyone about me, i'll jam that shaker up your ass" he sat down, scratching the back of his head. "Do you know where he live? I want to return these." He bartender nodded and told him about everything. Elliot left the bar and took the bus to the given address. It shocked him greatly that he stood in front of a mansion when he reached where he wanted to. "Holy hell, this guy is nuts" he mumbled.

Blake heard someone at his door and tilted his head slightly. "Strange.. nobody visits this early." He mumbled to himself. However, he shrugged and decided to answer the door anyway. Upon opening the door, he was surprised to see Elliot at his door. "Ah, hello Elliot! What brings you here, hmm?" He looked down and realized why Elliot had come here. "Oh, the gift. Did you not like it? I apologize." He said, scratching the back of his head while looking at the other male. "Would you.. like to come in?" He asked, now slightly nervous for some reason, and a slight pink Blush lit up his cheeks along with this nervousness.

The other came to answer the door. He quickly realized the reason. He sighed and tried to explain to the other so he would not hurt his feelings. "Look... mhmm whatever your name is. I appreciate your intention but i'm not interested." He said as he handed the gifts over back to the other before nodding goodbye. He noticed the other blushed when invited him in, but Elliot shook his head.

"Thanks. I should be leaving however." But before he turned his head, he could hear squealing and fangirling approaching towards him. Because today he was wearing nicely to get a job, he was easier to be recognised by his fans. And why here and now he asked himself. He quickly ran over to the boy "Okay. I will take refuge in your residence as you offered". He quickly got inside. He sighed and slowly stepped inside, it was huge and amazingly decorated, something he has never had the fortune to see before.

"You're not a drug dealer, are you?" he asked suspiciously.

Blake nodded and sighed, slightly hurt.

. He was actually starting to like Elliot, more than just prey. Of course its hard for a vampire to love a human, but he didnt know what to do. Seeing the other in a rush to come in, he shrugged it off.

Blake smiled and welcomed him in, shutting the door behind him. Letting out a chuckle he smiled. "Of course not! I've just come from a successful family." He stretched. "There's a television in the living room and some massage chairs if you're interested, I'll get us something to eat. Make yourself at home." He said, heading to the kitchen to make a tray of cheese, salami and crackers with some champagne. Bringing the tray back into the living room, he placed it on the large coffee table along with the chalices of champagne. "Sorry if all my stuff is pretty old looking, I enjoy a vintage style." He chuckles, sitting in a chair and turning on the massage feature. "Did you find a channel to watch?"

While the other ran off to get some snack before Elliot could call off, he looked around the house. These stuffs looked very posh and old, mixed with some brand new technologies that even Elliot could not keep up with when he was successful. He stumbled across a couple of books on the table near the sofa. He picked it up and to his surprised, it was one of his.

When the other returned with some posh snacks, he politely thanked him and took a bite of the savoury salami and sipped the champagne as courtesy. He stood the whole time, not sitting. "No I haven't. But... the other day you mentioned an author who stopped publishing after Twilight. You mean him" He handed the other the book he saw at the table. Name 'Vain' by author Toille. "Well... that is me. Toille is Elliot written backward." He said. "I'm surprised you read my work"

"Ahh.. wait, really?!" He stood up from his chair. "How did I not realize? Your books are absolutely wonderful. I re-" He stopped himself. Best not to say what he is... yet. "I mean, your style is really realistic even if it pertains to a mythical creature." He smiled and ate a bit of salami. "But yes, I've read all of your books. Are you planning on publishing more? I wouldn't mind investing in support to help you advertise. I just miss these books you know?" He flashed the other man a smile. "Now, why not sit down for a bit, Elliot? It's not often that I get visitors." He sat back down and looked up at the other male.

The other praised his work. He was flustered. He smiled back, for the first time. "Well... mhm These are actually story that my parents told me. I just reworked everything into professional writing style" he said. When he was asked if he was going to published more work, that was when it hit him. "I... I don't know. I don't think you should invest in me. Vampire stories are out of trend. I also drink more than I should, if you remember correctly" he sat down as the other invited him. Even though he said as if he would decline the offer, it made him rather happy, made him smile more. "Although.. i guess I can let you read my work... mhmm once in a while." he fiddled with his hand, nervous and indecisive of what he should do: whether to accept the investment offer and work for this rich kid... or decline.

"Hell, I'd pay you personally just to get more of your work." He smiled and pat the other on the back. "But hey, I know some fans who are dying to see more of your work!" He flashed a charming smile at the other. "So what do you think? You don't have to decide right this instant of course, take as much time as you need." He sipped his champagne and changed the channel on the television.

To be able to write again has been his greatest desire since he got out of job. He smiled at the other when he was smiled to. He sat down carefully and gracefully onto the chair and thought about the offer of the other. Eventually he nodded a yes. and shook the hand of the other. "However, I don't know your name yet.... or I've forgotten. Sorry but i've been drinking way too much" he giggled, embarrassed. "Oooh I remember. Would you like to see the unedited version of my work? You can come to my place and I can lend you some right now."

"I'm Blake, it's a pleasure to meet you. " He chuckles and stands up after getting another bit of salami. "That sounds lovely! Let me just grab my coat." He smiled and went out, getting his leather jacket and a pair of shoes. "By the way.. do you still want your gift? I don't usually smoke often, and I prefer wine or coolers to any other alcohol." He flashed a smile, pushing his hair to the side.

"Blake" He mumbled the other's name lowly under his breath just so he would remember it. He was actually very bad at remember people. He distracted himself mumbling while the other picked up his jacket and prepared to leave. He shifted his attention back to the other and down to the gift he held in his hand. Not wanting to owe the other anything and wishing to remain their relationship on a business level, he nodded "But I owe you nothing, okay? Since you keep insisting, i'll keep it." He said and they left the building. The fans seemed to have left. When they reached his house, he opened the door and welcomed the other in. Thank god he cleaned the house before. He went to the corner to get his uncut version of the novels and handed the other three. "Return to me when you're finished, okay? So... anything else you wanna say? Or do, I don't mind getting a drin.... maybe not. I've been drinking URG. I need to stop"

"Of course, no need to repay me." They soon headed to Elliot's home and Blake smiled when stepping inside. "You have a beautiful home." When handed the uncut novels, he gave Elliot a 100$ bill. "Thanks! I'll return them as soon as I'm finished reading them. Anyways, you're probably tired of me." He said with a chuckle. He waved and headed out the door. "See you at the bar sometime!"

Blake handed him a 100 bucks note which he declined and pushed back at him. Raising the gifts he was given with one arm "This is the payment. NOW i owe you nothing". THe other hand he gave the other the books. "Well... I'm not too tired of you... yet" he grinned playfully.

He closed the door and headed inside after the other left. It somehow motivated him to sit down and write. He lit himself a cigarette and got out his typewriter and started writing.

A week later, he finished a draft of the first chapter. He has been writing days and nights. Today he came to the bar, waiting to see the other. He forgetfully not asking his phone number, now he would just have to wait at the bar, which was very tempting since he has stopped drinking since the day they shook hands. If he would not turn up tonight, he would go to his place like he did last time. He tapped his fingers on the table, waiting, it was getting late.

Blake arrived slightly late but still joined Elliot otherwise. He crossed his legs politely and gave one of his charming smiles. "Heya,Elliot. Miss me?" He asked, chuckling. "Do you want a drink? I'm just ordering some wine for myself." He said. "I finished the books, and I said I'd return them immediately, so , here." He laid the small stack of books on the table for Elliot to take. "Ahh, just reading them again took me back. I love that new character, Winnie." He added, looking at Elliot with a smile.

"OOh yea, she didn't appear in the final cut, my editor didn't like it" Elliot said as he gathered his books back when the other arrived to return them. He smiled shyly "Mhmm... maybe... I haven't been drinking much. Feeling kinda thirsty. I'll get a brandy" He ordered and got back to the other. He slipped him a draft of the first chapter. "This is new, have a read and give me some feedback." He downed his drink. "Well... I ... sort of missed you. You motivated me to write again."

"Sure, I'll get to it." He began on read the chapter whilst sipping his wine. "Wait, really? You missed me?" He smiled and chuckled. "That's a first. I missed you too." He continued to read for a few minutes and then handed it back. "Wait I motivated you to write again? I'm honoured! And also that was really good. Seeing Vincent go through that conflict, it's.. remarkable." He said, smiling sweetly at Elliot. "We should really hang out more sometime, you know? There's this nice restaurant downtown. I've wanted to take someone with me and splurge a bit." He flashed a charming smile. "You interested?"