What is your favorite fanfiction?

crystald

onion1

Hi, I was wondering what your favorite fanfiction of the following couples is?

- Harry Potter/Tom Riddle

- Khal Drogo/Harry Potter

- Derek Hale/Stiles Stilinski

- Will Graham/Hannibal Lecter

And on that note, what is your favorite crossover with Harry Potter?

Have a lovely day!

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36512&d=1472428514

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystald

• auser

• fan_yaoi

• voide

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

his is a great story:

- Health 1 - In Sickness and in Health by misteeirene [Twilight - Harry Potter]

:Sleepy:

Have a lovely day!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I remember i read this one Derek/Stiles fic but i can't remember the name of it

but Stiles ended up having a panic attack and Derek comforted him...

it ended with sex of course, almost everything with those two ends with sex XD

its amazing~

• 4 weeks later...

I have a new fanfic recommendation:

- A Toast to Twenty-Three by JD_Riley (Original Work)

Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, historical drama, and more...

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Consuming Shadows by Child_OTKW

His attention skipped passed the students and moved to the politicians’ pavilion. His gaze locked with crimson, and he nearly faltered under the sheer hunger in those eyes.

It unnerved him how fixated the man was on his dirtied, exhausted figure.

But what troubled him more was the slight smirk he could make out on the man’s lips. It was almost pleased.

On the night of the attack, Lily managed to escape with her infant son, but at the cost of her husband’s life. Distraught and distrusting of her friends, she fled to France with Harry, to raise him away from the corruption in Britain and the rising influence of the Dark Lord. She trains him to the best of her abilities, shaping him into a dangerous, intelligent and powerful wizard.

But when Britain re-establishes the Triwizard Tournament, and Harry is forced to return to his once-home, he finds himself questioning whether he really wants to kill the Dark Lord. Voldemort finds an unexpected challenge in the child, and as his intrigue and amusement grows, so too does the desire to possess the spark in those defiant green eyes.

:In love:

Divine by ObsidianPen (Harry Potter)

Voldemort, the God of the Underworld and Master of the Dead, most feared of all the Gods by the mortals of the world...was lonely. God AU, Greek mythology inspired. Hades!Voldemort, Persephone!Harry. Dark, explicit, and horrifically romantic.

No Glory by ObsidianPen (Harry Potter)

There was no glory in this... The Dark Lord divines what Harry Potter is in the Forbidden Forest, and revelations lead to incomprehensible consequences. Lord Voldemort has won...and the dystopia is damning. A disquieting tale of a fallen hero, undeniable desires, and a Dark Lord's obsession with something he has lost and finds himself unwillingly lusting after: a soul.

The Dragons' Rebirth by StarLight_Massacre (Harry Potter)

The blood of the dragon has been failing over the decades and various wars, rebellions and fights have whittled the family down to just five remaining members. An ancient prophecy from old Valyria that was unearthed by the oldest Targaryen Prince leads to forbidden love and perhaps to true love too. Secrets and subterfuge, war and madness plague the Targaryen family, but the dragons do not so easily die off and with strength, perseverance and a few choice alliances, the blood of the dragon will strengthen again and it will lead to the rekindling of the royal family and to the fated rebirth of the long lost dragons.

Bury My Bones Beneath the Crannog by PockyofNyanyaland (Game of Thrones)

“I stole nothing from you. Your betrothed took away my future when he died and left your husband the heir of Winterfell. Your father took away my name when he demanded Ned honor his father’s promise to make you Lady Stark. But you? You took away my heart. Is it not fair that I rip apart yours?”

In another life, it would not matter that Ned was not Catelyn’s original choice. Catelyn would win Ned Stark’s heart, and rule the North alongside him as equals. He would heed her advice, and raise their five children with love and honor. In this life, where men and women are born either alphas or omegas, Ned Stark never forgets his first love.

Part One of the Tales of Snow and Madness Series.

Eres by anne_4534 (Original)

Adrian always knew he was different, but he never imagined he was a Lyrian, a child of the Goddess of Life. Once the truth is revealed, he is no longer Prince of Land but sentenced to life as a slave.

But when King Daemous, blessed by the God of Death, enters the court and first lays eyes on Adrian, his life takes another sharp turn.

Now, he must adapt once more to his new role as King Daemous' consort.

Victorian ABO 1 - A Toast to Twenty Three by JD_Riley (Original)

Bartholomew "Hollow" Hainsley has presented as an Omega at the relatively late age of twenty-three, leading his brother, the Earl of Westbrooke, to start looking to marry him off. Painfully shy and set in his ways, Hollow wants nothing more than to stay at Westbrooke forever but as he certainly knows, the bulk of the soirees in London are about to begin and there is nothing he can say that will make his brother change his mind about finding him a proper suitor. With at least one marriage proposal under his belt, he can't believe how unlucky he could possibly be to have drawn the gaze of the most formidable Alpha he's ever seen in his life, the rakishly handsome and devilishly mannered Duke of Asterly.

• 2 weeks later...

The Devil's Tithe by Shihane (Harry Potter)

Every seven years, the Fae must pay a Tithe to the King of Hell...

Alternate Universe - Fae, Alternative Universe - Angels, Alternative Universe - Fantasy

Ready For Another Life by sinners0prayer (The Walking Dead (TV))

The last thing Rick Grimes remembers is Negan swinging Lucille down onto his head, and then he's waking up in a hospital bed from a coma. All he can remember is the life he had been living before, and he doesn't understand why nothing is adding up. Then Carl walks in, and everything seems worth the nightmares until a man he never wanted to see again appears in the doorway. And then suddenly he's faced with a reality that isn't his, one where he has been in a relationship with Negan for years. And now Rick needs to figure out what the hell is going on, and why any version of himself would ever fall for a man like Negan.

Hi!

:9onion70:

Do you have a fanfic recommendation for me?

:Red_fox:

I hope you have a good day ❤

onion1

• 5 weeks later...

Prince Consort by DebsTheSlytherinSnapeFan [Harry Potter]

Dumbledore in order to negotiate the vampires joining his order, gives Harry over (to Severus) not caring what harm would befall the teenager. The Vow Severus and Dumbledore created is broken in the process allowing Severus to benefit from it. Creature inheritance - Severus as a vampire. SS/HP A/U Manipulative Dumbledore. Harry sees Remus as a father. What of Sirius does he stand a chance at claiming back the love Harry held for him as a child? slash.

Keeping Canis Major by darkblu [Hannibal]

What if Will had been born in Lithuania instead of Louisiana?

When one-year old Will Graham is left at an orphanage in rural Lithuania, young Hannibal Lecter finds an angel deposited in his own personal Hell. He's going to keep him.