Best Kisser in BL Drama

yojichan

After watchin' Takumi PURE I have to update my choices...

Best kisser ever: ARATA MISUUUUUUU :msn_red_fox 2:msn_red_fox 2:msn_red_fox 2:Red_fox::Red_fox:

6df2a15466b511e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

:msn_red_fox 4

When he kissed Shinjouji I think I was going to die....

I find him terribly sexy :cuteonion46:

• Like 5

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Sloan

• ShivaDrake

• Last_sky16

Yes I agree with Shinjouji and Arata. I actually liked Takumi-kun 4 more than other series because of this couple. I love the pet/master role here. haha

• Like 3

I think I saw a string between those lips O_O or was it my imagination?

It's so great that we all agree with each other the BabaTaiki kiss was BL sexiness all over!

And no..it's not your imagination. There was a whole discussion on the saliva string in Takumi-kun fanclub awhile back.

Check this out! Top lip saliva string. Oh yeah baby!!! woooohoooo!!!

Yup we all saw it with our very eyes. Damn..no one can rehearse saliva string. You can only do that after kissing longer or maybe several times.

misushin_sliver.gif

• Like 5

And no..it's not your imagination. There was a whole discussion on the saliva string in Takumi-kun fanclub awhile back.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

A whole discussion on M&S saliva string??????!!!! OMG I missed it!!!!!!!!

You know what, saliva string is a clichè in yaoi manga, but.... I've never seen it in a movie O.o

And I could enjoy it between Baba and Taiki. Thank u director for giving us that blessed saliva string!

Thank u thank u thank u! Right now I feel a sudden urge to eat some chocolate..... :msn_red_fox 17

• Like 2

Robertita, your question gives me cause to talk about those hottest scenes.

Just thinking about them makes me sweat.

Really, I love candy kiss madly but fitting room's kiss is the one I like best.

Damn I love the way Misu whispers "Shingyouji" looking at him with that so sexy look and then kisses him soooooo kindly WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmm I could talk about that kiss non-stop... geez I watched that scene so many times that I know it by heart. ahahah right now I have to do a school project so I'd better calm myself down XD

tumblr_lt44rbClhW1qb5qe0o1_250.jpg

tumblr_lt44rbClhW1qb5qe0o2_250.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwJtGk0OW_CLDP52UKhmDtuAkHlYv_kEIWrvFsH81py1ousCUA8jWRclOQ

darn it, dunno why but can't find some HOT PICS about that kiss O.o

I'd like to have a pic of Misu's sexy look :cuteonion46:

• Like 5

[ QUOTE=$originalposter]{$pagetext}

I don't mind making GIFS focusing on this couple [there are mostly daixmao, of course]. Pictures as well, I guess but I absolutely love making the GIFS. btw, yojichan, I don't remember the background to be white. They were in very dark room [with horrible lighting that is] and you can see the string more clearly. But I like that your GIF is brighter. So beautiful....

• Like 3

It's so great that we all agree with each other the BabaTaiki kiss was BL sexiness all over!

Check this out! Top lip saliva string. Oh yeah baby!!! woooohoooo!!!

Yup we all saw it with our very eyes. Damn..no one can rehearse saliva string. You can only do that after kissing longer or maybe several times.

1st of all...*save the gif* becoz mine is gone when my dad formatted my lappy. =='''

And by using TONGUE!!! LOL

I rmbered how we discussed about it.

Whether they used their tongue or not. weeee~~~~ xD

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! !!

A whole discussion on M&S saliva string??????!!!! OMG I missed it!!!!!!!!

You know what, saliva string is a clichè in yaoi manga, but.... I've never seen it in a movie O.o

And I could enjoy it between Baba and Taiki. Thank u director for giving us that blessed saliva string!

Thank u thank u thank u! Right now I feel a sudden urge to eat some chocolate.....

Hahahahhaha we could never see something like that in other BL movie either! Only MisuShin does it and that's what making me crazy about them. You know what i read? I read that Baba chan and Taiki gotta to the choco scene several time. So thtz mean THEY KISSED EACH OTHER FOR MANY TIMES!!! YATTA!!!

Well I think if they have a bed scene all of us are going to faint becoz of massive loss of blood. LOL

btw feel free to look at TK fanclub 2 becoz we discussed so much about MisuShin.

in a PERVY waaaay~~~~~~~ eheehehe

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

frozen flower kiss waas hooooooot !!!

but why they set the story in some ancient history... :cuteonion43:

because i think if it was in modern life it will be more hotter rabbit2

• Like 1

I watched Eternal Summer today and kiss/love scene is totally awesome! Good plot + handsome boys + good mood + good views... I was so stuned watching it, sitting with my mouth open. Female boner, lol. Totally hot!

• Like 1

No question.... Best Kisser..

Baba Ryouma. The next one is by far, inferior to his lips and saliva and tongue!!! (not to mention the chocolatey flavor, yum!)

BABA OH BABA

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Baba-Chan Baba-chan!! How many tickets for a turn of that ride!

313281_263527470354604_100000920605127_837203_661662677_n.jpg

@luckyg1rl You know what the best part about that video was? They slowed it down and it lasted longer, I could watch that forever and not get sick of it...

• Like 5

Baba-Chan Baba-chan!! How many tickets for a turn of that ride!

313281_263527470354604_100000920605127_837203_661662677_n.jpg

@luckyg1rl You know what the best part about that video was? They slowed it down and it lasted longer, I could watch that forever and not get sick of it...

I FEEL YOU, LYNN!

I rem the very first clip I have seen of Pure was a teeny tiny .gif of this kiss and it lasted only about a minute or so.

Speeding it up or slowing it down...gosh, still never cease to TURN ME ON!

my friends and I watched it ON LOOP.

It was THAT addictive.

and not only that...

IT'S SUPER CLOSE UP!

i once said...wow...can you imagine being in the movie theater and see both their faces SO BIG ON THE SCREEN and this scene taking place...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

i'm gonna squirm in my seat for sure.

i'm gonna get very, very fertile. i swear!

• Like 5

BUNNY SISTERS!!!♥

rabbit1

GAHHHH! I'll never get sick of that scene. NEVER NEVER! I EVEN MADE TWO DIFFERENT VERSION OF THAT SALIVA STRING LOVE LOVE AI AI!!

LUST

tumblr_m4suz6JI5M1ruxrkeo6_r1_250.gif

LOVE

tumblr_m4suz6JI5M1ruxrkeo9_r2_250.gif

LMFAO I reversed some frames, and changed speed. Gosh I'm too obsessed with this kiss!!

• Like 9

i just read post from hama17 on the 2nd page from this thread

this some fact about kissing scene misu-shingyouji

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

it's 3:46 and i'm not sleeping yet because i'm over excited (or maybe euphoria) after reading this fact. meanwhile i have an exam at 9:45 :6onion72:

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
BUNNY SISTERS!!!♥

rabbit1

GAHHHH! I'll never get sick of that scene. NEVER NEVER! I EVEN MADE TWO DIFFERENT VERSION OF THAT SALIVA STRING LOVE LOVE AI AI!!

LUST

tumblr_m4suz6JI5M1ruxrkeo6_r1_250.gif

LOVE

LMFAO I reversed some frames, and changed speed. Gosh I'm too obsessed with this kiss!!

As much as I love Daisuke and Hamao they were completly outshine by Baba and Taiki in the kissing department, I keep replaying this and I also loved the part where he was like "You belong to me"~~~

• Like 4

BUNNY SISTERS!!!♥

rabbit1

LOVE

I love how in this one Baba looks up at the end.. *Wipes drool off chin*

• Like 4